Front sm

tsunamininja5

Branch: Tomas

My name is Raelyn. (You may have known me as Samurai or Kyorugi, but I'm using a different name now. I do not permit either of my old names to be taken by any other user, however, since they are still a part of me.) I was on Spirit Animals for a long time but now that I'm going to be fifteen within the next year, I decided to come here since people here are more my age. I work for a martial arts franchise as a summer camp/class assistant, and my goal is to become a full-time taekwondo instructor. Currently I'm a brown belt, and contrary to what most people think, you do not need a black belt to be an instructor. A black belt simply makes kids listen to you better.

I hope to make the Olympic team someday as well as become the world poomsae (form) champion, and also publish the many books I'm working on. Most of the books are, SURPRISINGLY, about taekwondo. XD

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

- Lahash -

Also known as Samurai

Est. January 2014

Author of the Path of Legends series - coming 2020!

"Fear not in this Time of Chaos, this War of Darkness. For on the horizon, there shines a light, a light brighter than any before . . ."

Front sm

bookishsparrow17

Branch: Lucian

Hey Raelyn! I remember you!

• Posted at:

Mikaela aka Micky

Been cranking out posts since 12-17-14

still an emo

last grasp at what we had

Front sm

tsunamininja5

Hi, Micky! I remember you as well! :D

• Posted at:

- Lahash -

Also known as Samurai

Est. January 2014

"Fear not in this Time of Chaos, this War of Darkness. For on the horizon, there shines a light, a light brighter than any before . . ."

Front sm

tsunamininja5

Kihap

• Posted at:

- Lahash -

Also known as Samurai

Est. January 2014