Front sm

basketballathletic1926

Branch: Lucian

Raise your hand for Ares! *raises a hand*

Throw confetti for Athena! *throws confetti*

I'm a daughter of both Ares and Athena, I took lots of quizzes, and got either Ares or Athena!

So, this RP is about Athena and Ares children fighting. Some are Ares children, some are Athena.

Spots:

Unlimited Ares and Athena spots, but there has to be an even number of Ares and Athena children

Posiden- (2)

Aphrodite-(2)

Hades- (2)

Apollo- (2) (I take one)

Hectate- (2)

Zeus (2)

Demeter (2)

Hermes- (2)

Nike- (2)

Any other god/goddess I'm missing.

Apollo, Posiedin, Demeter, Aphrodite, Nike support Ares.

The rest support Athena.

I can change any spot if

No fighting out of POVs

I'd prefer if there was an even number of girls and boys but -shrugs- it's okay I guess

Form:

Name:

Parent:

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

~Cass~

#RemeberLily&Jane

#SupportTheLGBTQ+Community

#TooManyBooksNotEnoughBookmarks

A PROUD LUCIAN!

If you ask me how I am, there are three default answers; fine, good or eh.

Front sm

basketballathletic1926

The post went into early ugh.

Anyways these are the forms:

Name:

Appearance including clothes:

Parent:

Personality:

Skill:

Strengths:

Weaknesses:

Weapon:

Crush:

Other:

• Posted at:

~Cass~

#RemeberLily&Jane

A PROUD LUCIAN!

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Save one Hecate and one Hades please

• Posted at:

Lani

I'd Rather Be Me Then Be With You

Also, I miss Newsies(Hannah)

And Mary Poppins(Bird Woman)

And Annie(July)

Front sm

winterfairy70

Branch: Janus

plz save a hades a apollo and an Athena(could I also do a daughter of Khione or Nyx?)

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

TwinSister!DaughterOfCapAmerica!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Queen&GuardianOfLove/Rebellion

Front sm

dramamoonrise5

Save Aphrodite and Nike!

• Posted at:

Bubbles

#RememberHurricane

Nothing in life is rocket science. Except rocket science.-Me

Eighth grade, here I come

A Writer, Actress, and Hufflepuff

Miss you Grampy....

Front sm

fairymermaid5258

Branch: Ekaterina

save me an aphrodite

• Posted at:

Hi, I'm Shadia!

#Iluvtoread

#Shadiaisamamazing

#IamfromLibya

#proudmuslim

#proudtobeME!

I'm also

a cahill

an ekat

a madrigal

a daughter of Athena

a user of the mist

a daughter of Thor

a princess

a spy

a READER

#Youcanbeanythingwhenyouread

Front sm

fairymermaid5258

and the hecate, ill fill out forms later

• Posted at:

Hi, I'm Shadia!

#Iluvtoread

#Shadiaisamamazing

#IamfromLibya

#proudmuslim

#proudtobeME!

I'm also

a cahill

an ekat

a madrigal

a daughter of Athena

a user of the mist

a daughter of Thor

a princess

a spy

a READER

Front sm

basketballathletic1926

Hectate 1 (Lani)

Hades 1 (Lani)

Hades 2 (Lillian)

Apollo 2 (Lillan)

Khoine (Lillian)

Nyx  (Lillian) @Lillian Yeah

Athena (Lillian)

Aphrodite 1 (Natalie)

Nike 1 (Natalie)

Aphrodite 2 (Shadia)

Hectate 2 (Shadia)

Thanks guys for joining! :) I'll be apollo, ares, and athena.

• Posted at:

~Cass~

#RemeberLily&Jane

A PROUD LUCIAN!

Front sm

kindhydra1

Name: Erica Minzelli

Appearance: Erica has blue eyes and sleek, straight black hair that she usually wears back in a pony. Her skin is deeply tanned, and her face has a kind appearance which generally matches her personality. However, she shares the same kind of mischievous smile that is home to many of the Hermes kids. Even just by looking at her, even if she was wearing sleeves, you can see that she has muscles from constantly working out and her legs especially are muscled from riding, and especially riding. When she's at camp, she's always found wearing her camp half-blood t-shirt (obviously) and when she's away from the forest, she's usually found wearing black volleyball shorts and a long black sword holster tied around her waist wearing sneakers. If she's horseback riding, she doesn't bring her sword and wears jeans and if she's in the forest, she has her sword, but wears black leggings. If she is running, it's most likely she's wearing her shorts, but doesn't have her sword with her.

Parent: Let's go with Hermes

Personality: Erica is one of the most trustworthy of the Hermes campers. She doesn't steal - unless to prove a point (but in that case you'll know it was her and she'll probably give it back) - she is usually very honest and she usually asks for permission before breaking into your cabin. She's very accepting and kind to new, unclaimed campers that stay in her cabin and when other Hermes campers play tricks, she's the one ruffling their hair and laughing, although sometimes warning not to try that prank/try pranking that person again. When you have a problem with one of the Hermes campers, she's the one to talk to because she's the least likely to just turn around and prank you again and is smart enough to know when to back off. She does do pranks, though and some really good ones, but only when she knows when it's just fun and games or they won't be offended or hurt by it. Sometimes, you won't even know it's her unless her siblings admit it wasn't them.

Skill: Talks to snakes

Strengths: lying, pranking, hacking, stealing, sneaking around/avoiding traps, picking locks mentally, sword fighting, athletics (basically anything you'd expect from a Hermes kid), level headed thinker (unlike the Stolls with their pranks), one of the best horse trick-riders in the mortal world and one of if not the best pegasus rider at camp

Weaknesses: Sometime she gets some of her cabin mates in trouble when she reveals pranks to keep alliances going, feels really guilty when she lies, holds grudges (though subtle), doesn't really handle it well when somebody is in her face and being agressive/yelling at her

Weapon: Sword

Crush: Anyone?

Other: I don't think so

• Posted at:

I am Zoey

I'm a Janus

I'm a Madrigal

I'm a daughter of Athena

I'm a hunter of Artemis

I'm a member of Erudite as well as divergent

I have a penguin spirit animal

I'm a hystorian

I'm Atlantian

I'm a zebra

I'M A BOOK LOVER!!!!

-KindHydra1 (39 Clues Mber)

Front sm

basketballathletic1926

Hectate 1 (Lani)

Hades 1 (Lani)

Hades 2 (Lillian)

Apollo 2 (Lillan)

Khoine (Lillian)

Nyx  (Lillian) @Lillian Yeah

Athena (Lillian)

Aphrodite 1 (Natalie)

Nike 1 (Natalie)

Aphrodite 2 (Shadia)

Hectate 2 (Shadia)

Hermes 1 (Zoey)

• Posted at:

~Cass~

#RemeberLily&Jane

A PROUD LUCIAN!

Front sm

fairymermaid5258

Name:Cora
Appearance including clothes:messy black hair, brown skin, hazel colored eyes, likes to wear casual: tennis shoes, t-shirt, jeans.
Parent:hecate
Personality:intellagent, loves horses, very nice and social
Skill:covering things with the mist.
Strengths: doesn't know at the moment ,as the story goes on she finds out her strengths
Weaknesses: If she does lots of magic she passes out
Weapon:sword 
Crush:doesn't have one yet, anybody willing? maybe as story goes on
Other: nope, don't think so

Ill do aphrodite later, right now I had only time to write one.

• Posted at:

Hi, I'm Shadia!

#Iluvtoread

#Shadiaisamamazing

#IamfromLibya

#proudmuslim

#proudtobeME!

I'm also

a cahill

an ekat

a madrigal

a daughter of Athena

a user of the mist

a daughter of Thor

a princess

a spy

a READER

Front sm

fairymermaid5258

Name:kelly
Appearance including clothes: olive skin, black hair, brown almond shaped eyes, loves to wear long, cute dresses, but when she is practicing her archery she wears jeans, a simple shirt, and sneakers, either way she looks super pretty.
Parent: Aphrodite
Personality:nice, caring, fun, social,kind, intelligent 
Skill:making people fall in love
Strengths: she is strong when she is having friends at her side
Weaknesses: not being able to get two people to fall in love 
Weapon: bow and arrow
Crush:she is usually too busy pairing people up she didn't have time to pair herself up
Other: don't think so 

• Posted at:

Hi, I'm Shadia!

#Iluvtoread

#Shadiaisamamazing

#IamfromLibya

#proudmuslim

#proudtobeME!

I'm also

a cahill

an ekat

a madrigal

a daughter of Athena

a user of the mist

a daughter of Thor

a princess

a spy

a READER

Front sm

fairymermaid5258

bump

• Posted at:

Hi, I'm Shadia!

#Iluvtoread

#Shadiaisamamazing

#IamfromLibya

#proudmuslim

#proudtobeME!

I'm also

a cahill

an ekat

a madrigal

a daughter of Athena

a user of the mist

a daughter of Thor

a princess

a spy

a READER

Front sm

basketballathletic1926

bump!

• Posted at:

~Cass~

#RemeberLily&Jane

A PROUD LUCIAN!

Front sm

fairymermaid5258

a

• Posted at:

Hi, I'm Shadia!

#Iluvtoread

#Shadiaisamamazing

#IamfromLibya

#proudmuslim

#proudtobeME!

I'm also

a cahill

an ekat

a madrigal

a daughter of Athena

a user of the mist

a daughter of Thor

a princess

a spy

a READER

Front sm

fairymermaid5258

oops accidentally sent that

• Posted at:

Hi, I'm Shadia!

#Iluvtoread

#Shadiaisamamazing

#IamfromLibya

#proudmuslim

#proudtobeME!

I'm also

a cahill

an ekat

a madrigal

a daughter of Athena

a user of the mist

a daughter of Thor

a princess

a spy

a READER

Front sm

basketballathletic1926

Name: Victoria Aberman

Appearance including clothes: Light blue sports attire; emerald green eyes; brown hair with natural blonde highlights put in a braid, Katniss style.

Parent: Ares

Personality: POVed

Skill: Awesome at combat, especially with a sword.

Strengths: What I said in skills, and she is a good leader.

Weaknesses: Sometimes she thinks too much about revenge on people.

Crush: Her boy-friend, in the Apollo cabin. (Jacob Brown)

Other: N/A

• Posted at:

~Cass~

#RemeberLily&Jane

A PROUD LUCIAN!

Front sm

winterfairy70

Name: Britannia Lucy Hunt

Appearance including clothes: Thick, glossy, soft black hair to her hips(bangs. Usually down to cover her face, but she sometimes pulls it back in a braid.) Her big eyes are usually pale icy blue but will turn sort of obsidian black with violet flecks when she uses her powers. She's slim and petite with a lithe build, under the average height and weight for her age, with very very very very light skin, pale pink lips, she usually doesn't smile, but it's extremely pretty when she does. Perfect snow white skin(other then scars on her arms.) Looks a year(or two) younger then she is(depending on what A black t-shirt, black hoodie, black boots, and black jeans no matter what the weather is(it is really really hard to get her to wear short sleeves.) An obsidian heart shaped pendant that she can turn into a stygian iron sword(it’s black with a obsidian heart shaped pommel. She tends to forget to turn it back into a necklace though and usually just ends up sticking the sword through a belt loop on her pants.) she’s wearing.)  She’s extremely beautiful, but doesn't care. 

Parent: Hades and Bryony Hunt

Personality: Sarcastic , usually pretty quiet(almost silent sometimes), doesn't give a darn what people think about her(well, she likes being left alone.) Rebellious , a little harsh, cold, and removed sometimes. Extremely loyal, and cares about people, and despite acting like she doesn't care, when her friends are in danger she'll be one of the first people there to help. Can be rather... sadistic to the people who harm her friends. Very proud, doesn't like to accept help ever for any reason at all(and will always insist she is fine.) Is fairly certain that her sibling(s, if Nico’s in this)(and pretty much everyone else in the camp) hate her(lots of the other campers do/dislike/distrust her.)

Skill: Has Nico's powers.

Strengths: She says none. But she has a photographic memory. She's extremely skilled at many things, but people tend to underestimate her. An extremely talented thief/artist/fighter. Good at reading people. Can walk silently and sneak up on anyone(often without meaning to.)

Weaknesses: Too quiet sometimes. Too stubborn/independent. Keeps  everything to herself/bottled up inside, doesn't usually say her plans out loud. She often doesn't eat or sleep unless forced to(even then she only eats/sleeps a little.) Her shadow travel drains her (like it does Nico. Only a little worse.) cookies and/or chocolate(pretty much the only thing she can actually be persuaded to eat.)

Weapon: Her sword.

Crush: Arthur, but she's her and he's a son of Apollo. She doesn't think it would work out.

Other: Her father gave her a hellhound pup names Jinx for her 13th birthday. Her mother was Scottish(she's dead now.) She has a very light Scottish accent. One of the few people in CHB who likes Twilight.

Name: Arthur Paul Greene

Appearance including clothes: Soft, thick, bright sunlight gold curls(a little longer then military length. And a little longer in the front.) Bright sky blue eyes with a honey brown star. He’s tall(5’10), with an athletic build, tan, and extremely handsome. A orange/dark yellow/light brown flannel shirt with rolled up sleeves. A white t-shirt. Jeans. 

Parent: Apollo and Mercy Greene

Personality: Very very kind, brave, sweet, cares very deeply about people. Very selfless and will always try to help people. Is very serious about helping people when they are injured. Hates to see the people he loves in pain and would do anything(almost) to stop it. Has an amazing sense of humor and loves to make people laugh. Very outgoing. He cannot stand bullies, when people are unnecessarily rude, or say bad things about themselves. Witty, charming, charismatic, very dedicated, cares about duty, but he cares about people almost just as much. Extremely intelligent(despite not always acting like it.)

Skill: Has powers of healing/light/audiokinesis.

Strengths: Archery, healing, medical stuff, music, athletic stuff. All the skills Apollo's kids have. He’s pretty stubborn(especially when arguing with Britannia about if you need sleep/food to survive. She says everyone but her does. He calls her a dummy and throws a box of cookies at her. You know. Normal stuff.)

Weaknesses: He cares “too much” about people. Too kind. Doesn’t like to hurt people. Too selfless. When his friends/people he cares about/pretty much anyone who isn't bad is injured. Can't stand when music is off key/out of tune.

Weapon: He has a magic sword that’s a mixture of imperial gold/celestial bronze(it can become a knife, or a pen that writes in a bronze color.)

Crush: Britannia

Other: Nope....

Name: Twilight Jones

Appearance including clothes: Long, thick, soft dark brown hair to her hips(sort of wavy/curly in different parts. Some natural lighter/darker streaks, the ends are dyed purple.) Big, deep indigo/dark blue eyes with obsidian/silver flecks(look almost like the night sky.) She’s very very slim(sort of unhealthy, but not too bad), with a lithe/athletic build, perfect moon pale skin, sort of nordic features, very light freckels, and is stunningly beautiful(in a sort of.... unique way.) Usually a black/dark grey/slightly lighter grey flannel shirt, black hoodie, black jeans, and black Converse that go up to her mid calf. It's nearly impossible to get her to wear anything different (no matter what the weather is. She'd dress like this in 96 degree weather, or 20 below 0.) Sunglasses.

Parent: Nyx

Personality: Sarcastic, usually pretty quiet(almost silent sometimes), doesn't give a darn what people think about her(well, she likes being left alone.) Rebellious , a little harsh, cold, and removed sometimes. Extremely loyal, and cares about people, and despite acting like she doesn't care, when her friends are in danger she'll be one of the first people there to help. Can be rather... sadistic to the people who harm her friends. Very proud, doesn't like to accept help ever for any reason at all(and will always insist she is fine.) Extremely independent, determined, stubborn, brave, selfless. She tends to not eat and sleep as much as she should. She has moments when she lets the colder, harsher side of her slide away for a bit, and she’ll say or do something that’s extremely sweet, kind, or endearing. But she’ll say something rude right after. Tends to keep all her feelings bottled up inside. Most people tend to either hate/fear her, distrust her, or (very rarely) actually like her (and she has no idea why.) Tends to stay up all night and not sleep during the day(she can usually go at least two days/nights without sleep and still function okay.

Skill:(powers?) Photoumbrakinesis, darkness generation/shields, can use shadows to make herself invisible, shadow travel, can heal other’s minor wounds with shadows(but it hurts her), shadow mimicry, night empowerment, Can communicate with nocturnal animals. 

Strengths: Sarcasam. Stealth. Stubborn, extremely extremely intelligent, strong willed.

Weaknesses: Too stubborn/independant, will keep her emotions(other then anger, boredom, and sarcasam(yes, that is an emotion for her)) inside, easily bored, it takes a little while to make her really really angry, but when she is it takes maaannnny hours to get her to calm down. Overprotective of her friends(she will deny it.) Sunlight can hurt her eyes.

Weapon: 

Crush: Anyone willing?

Other: One of the few people in camp who like Britannia.

Name: Diana Victory Fae

Appearance including clothes: Long, really thick, soft platinum gold curls to her elbows(natural lighter/darker blond streaks. Usually down or in a ponytail. Has a few strands that fall in her face no matter what. Bangs.) Big, striking, calculating stormy silver/grey eyes that seem to sparkle when she’s thinking of something. She’s slim, graceful, and athletically built, being around 5’3. Smooth light, sun kissed skin, with rosy cheeks, and very light freckles. She’s stunningly beautiful(like her mom) despite often not trying or caring. A light grey elbow length sweater over a thin white collard shirt with the first two buttons undone. Tight flexible jeans, knee high brown lace up boots. Often a pencil tucked behind her ear.

Parent: Athena and Edmund Fae

Personality: Adventurous, fiercely loyal, brave. Doesn't love being around people, is good at telling when people lie/reading people. Very very creative, thinks strategically, she's extraordinarily intelligent , like every other kid of Athena. Usually tries to follow rules sometimes, but if she breaks a rule you'll never know it was her unless she wants you to. Usually rather kind, sweet, and gentle, but can be very very sarcastic , cynical, and removed. Knows how to get what she wants. Would do just about anything to protect those she cares about. Can be harsh, doesn't like how much she cares about people and how passionate she can be. Very very proud and stubborn, she will never admit to needing help with anything. Ever. She absolutely hates spiders. Very strong will power, natural leadership skills. Sometimes ignores her basic needs. Often notices things others would miss, very observant, good at deducing/putting things together. A bit like Sherlock from BBC. More in POV's.

Skill: Above average strength/endurance/speed/ agility, has a photographic memory, telumkinesis, and naturally good at things that all Athena's kids are good at. 

Strengths: Photographic memory, remembers everything she sees/hears. She's super smart, stubborn, and good at acting. Deductions. Reading people/predicting their actions.

Weaknesses: Far too loyal and stubborn. Deathly afraid of spider(like, seeing one paralyzes her.)

Weapon: A silver wrist watch that turns into her shield(looks like Aegis.) A celestial bronze sword.

Crush: Anyone.

Other: She always smells very faintly of lemon or peppermint(both keep spiders away. Or are supposed to.)

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

TwinSister!DaughterOfCapAmerica!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Queen&GuardianOfLove/Rebellion

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

Save an Ares daughter and an iris daughter

• Posted at:

It’s okay to be a glow stick. 

Sometimes we break before we shine. 

That's why everyone's different, 

Some glow, some don't, 

Some are bent, some are straight. 

But in the end, 

It's always just a glow stick. 

-Cara/Me

Front sm

basketballathletic1926

Saved :) Thanks for getting your forms in guys!

• Posted at:

~Cass~

#RemeberLily&Jane

A PROUD LUCIAN!

Front sm

dramamoonrise5

Name:Amalia Kimball 

Appearance with clothes:Long curly dark brown hair,multicolored eyes,tan skin,about 4'7,wears a floral top with a denim skirt and pink leggings and pink sneakers.

Parent:Aphrodite and Jack Kimball

Personality:Very sweet and sassy. Very loyal to her friends and sibilings.Is very social

Skill:Very good at matching people up,can charmspeak,and can speak French

Strengths:She is a very social person

Weaknesses:She can sometimes come off as loud.

Weapon:A silver dagger

Crush:Open.Just ask!

Other:POV Color

Name:Willow Forbes

Appearance with clothes:Short wavy red hair,hazel eyes,pale skin,freckles,about 4'3,wears an olive tank top,cameo pants,and hiking boots

Parent:Nike and Ben Forbes

Personality:Very loyal and smart. A very good fighter. Likes to win.

Skill:A very good athelete and fighter

Strengths:She is a very good fighter and wins a lot.

Weaknesses:She is very competitive and has a bit of a temper.

Weapon:A Celestial bronze sword

Crush:Open.Just ask!

Other:POV Color

• Posted at:

Bubbles

#RememberHurricane

Nothing in life is rocket science. Except rocket science.-Me

Eighth grade, here I come

A Writer, Actress, and Hufflepuff

Miss you Grampy....

Front sm

fairymermaid5258

Can I have an Athena?

• Posted at:

Hi, I'm Shadia!

#Iluvtoread

#Shadiaisamamazing

#IamfromLibya

#proudmuslim

#proudtobeME!

I'm also

a cahill

an ekat

a madrigal

a daughter of Athena

a user of the mist

a daughter of Thor

a princess

a spy

a READER

Front sm

tigerdragon8044

Think I'm a daughter of Posiden or Athena. Don't really know.

• Posted at:

I am...

A bookworm

A speed-reader

A daughter of Poseidon

A proud Griffendor

A Greencloak with a tiger

An Egyptian magician

A dragon trainer

A intelligent Lucian

A kitsune shapeshifter with several tails

I am TigerDragon.

Front sm

basketballathletic1926

@Shadia

Of course!

• Posted at:

~Cass~

#RemeberLily&Jane

A PROUD LUCIAN!

Front sm

fairymermaid5258

thanks @Sarah

Name:Shadia
Age: 12, her birthday is coming up and she will be turning 13
Appearance including clothes: long, black, silky hair, that is usually in a messy ponytail, when she is super busy she leaves her hair out, olive skin, hazel eyes. she usually wears jeans, a shirt, and sneakers, she is very pretty. 
Parent: Athena
Personality: intelligent, loves to read, practices a lot, responsible, kind, she loves owls
Skill: she is very good at making plans
Strengths: when she is scared she makes better plans then when she is relaxed
Weaknesses: she is scared of spiders
Weapon: a dagger
Crush: doesn't have one yet
Other:she has a horse named Owl at her dad's house that she loves to ride

• Posted at:

Hi, I'm Shadia!

#Iluvtoread

#Shadiaisamamazing

#IamfromLibya

#proudmuslim

#proudtobeME!

I'm also

a cahill

an ekat

a madrigal

a daughter of Athena

a user of the mist

a daughter of Thor

a princess

a spy

a READER

Front sm

basketballathletic1926

Name: Jacoby Blunt

Appearance: Jacoby has blonde hair and has eyes that change colour according to how he's feeling. He wears a cam half-blood orange t-shirt, with some beige shorts with tropical trees on it.

Parent: Apollo

Personality: POVed

Skill: He has the ability to heal well, shoot arrows awesomely, and sing nicely.

Strengths: He's willing to fight for anything he believes is right.

Weakness: He's scared of heights.

Weapon: Bow and arrow.

Crush: His girl-friend, Victoria.

Other: N/A

• Posted at:

~Cass~

#RemeberLily&Jane

A PROUD LUCIAN!

Front sm

basketballathletic1926

Can you guys get your forms in soon? Thanks :)

• Posted at:

~Cass~

#RemeberLily&Jane

A PROUD LUCIAN!

Front sm

basketballathletic1926

@Lani, Diana

Can you guys please get your forms in soon?

• Posted at:

~Cass~

#RemeberLily&Jane

A PROUD LUCIAN!

Front sm

basketballathletic1926

bump!

• Posted at:

~Cass~

#RemeberLily&Jane

A PROUD LUCIAN!

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

@Kara I'm working on forms, but kindle is dead

• Posted at:

Some glow, some don't, 

But in the end, 

-Cara/Me

Front sm

basketballathletic1926

Thanks Di.

• Posted at:

~Cass~

#RemeberLily&Jane

A PROUD LUCIAN!

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Getting on plane tonight and will be on mobile all day. Cant do forms right now

• Posted at:

Lani

And Annie(July)

Front sm

basketballathletic1926

Stay safe on the plane! Tis alright.

• Posted at:

~Cass~

#RemeberLily&Jane

A PROUD LUCIAN!

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

Name: India 

Appearance including clothes: Bright yellow hair, sunny blue eyes, pale, tall, and pretty. She wears blue skirts with camp half blood shirt

Parent: Iris

Personality: POVed

Skill: Typical skills of an Iris demigod

Strengths: Running, fashion, swimming, and happiness

Weaknesses: Soccer type sports, gymnastics, fighting, etc.

Weapon: A celestial bronze sword in the form of a barrette

Crush: Anyone?

Other: na

California

F

Long black hair, pale skin, red lips, black eyes, tall, and pretty. She wears a black shirt, Olive green bomber jacket, black jeans, and black boots

Ares

POVed

Typical skills of an Ares demigod

Writing, gymnastics, fighting, sports, and ballet

Reading, school, make up, girly stuff, speeches, etc.

A celestial bronze sword in the form of a bracelet

Anyone?

Na

• Posted at:

Some glow, some don't, 

But in the end, 

-Cara/Me

Front sm

basketballathletic1926

Thanks Di. Nice form by the way.

• Posted at:

~Cass~

#RemeberLily&Jane

A PROUD LUCIAN!

Front sm

basketballathletic1926

Bump!

• Posted at:

~Cass~

#RemeberLily&Jane

A PROUD LUCIAN!

Front sm

basketballathletic1926

Bump!

• Posted at:

~Cass~

#RemeberLily&Jane

A PROUD LUCIAN!

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Forms when I get home or something like that

• Posted at:

Lani

And Annie(July)

Front sm

basketballathletic1926

Bump!

• Posted at:

~Cass~

#RemeberLily&Jane

A PROUD LUCIAN!

Front sm

basketballathletic1926

Bump!

• Posted at:

~Cass~

#RemeberLily&Jane

A PROUD LUCIAN!

1 , , 3