Front sm

livelyangel68

Branch: Janus

stoppedThe beginning: all I knew was that it was cold and damp. My head and back were aching, and I was laying on a hard flat surface, a table maybe? I didn't know, how did I get here? Still don't know, I didn't remember anything. My eyes fluttered open and I tried to sit up but I couldn't, I was bound or tied down my something. I tried to see what was holding my wrist, ankles, waist, and neck down but I couldn't focus, my eyesight was all messed up as if I was given a shot or something. I  stopped struggling and then I heard it, a voice. I looked around to make sure I wasn't hearing things. By then I was sure I had gone crazy till I heard it again. The voice was rich and sweet at the same time it was sharp and cold. "It's seems as if subject four has awakened, we should begin the test" what test? Subject? What was he talking about? The voice appeared closer this time, "ah, beautiful, lovely you are, sad we had to use u like this" I couldn't focus and as I spoke my words were kinda mixed "wha... wha who r you...." then I felt a prick in my arm and fluid starting to flow through my veins. He spoke again "ah u see u will find out soon enough, but just imagine, this is only the beginning" I struggled to stay awake as my vision dimmed I heard him chuckle and then I was sucked into a dark deep sleep....

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

~Katrina/kate 

sometimes life isn't always kind or fair, but we all were given a life, one of the most precious possession anyone could ever have, let's start living

the path to heaven runs a thousand miles through hell

Front sm

livelyangel68

I think Ima use a bigger size next time

• Posted at:

~Katrina/kate 

sometimes life isn't always kind or fair, but we all were given a life, one of the most precious possession anyone could ever have, let's start living

Front sm

stormflash46

Branch: Ekaterina

Nice Kate! 

• Posted at:

StormLily

Spider-girl 

Queen Awkwardness!

#ProudChristian

"Friendship means understanding, not agreement. It means forgiveness, not forgetting. It means the memories last, even if the contact Is lost."

Front sm

livelyangel68

thx 

• Posted at:

~Katrina/kate 

Front sm

emeraldtroll162

Branch: Ekaterina

I love it Kate!!! You should write books on Storybird!! It's a writing website that i use.

• Posted at:

-PROUD CHRISTIAN-

I'm Kalleigh, but I go by Lee.

#pizza

#youareloved

FRIENDS!!

FRIENDS: Cara, Jake, Aiden, Star, Kate, Zara, Harper, Christy, Eva, and Riley. 

Front sm

livelyangel68

wish I could!

• Posted at:

~Katrina/kate 

Front sm

livelyangel68

Oops stopped wasn't supposed to be there whoops 

• Posted at:

~Katrina/kate