Front sm

livelyangel68

Branch: Janus

the the beginning: all I knew was that I was cold, and I was laying an a hard flat surface, a table maybe, I didn't know, I couldn't remember anything. My eyes started to flutter open, my surroundings were dark and I could hardly see anything. I tried to sit up but realized something was binding me down. I tried to focus on my wrists, but it was hard for my eyes to concentrate. Then I heard it. A voice. I looked around to make sure I wasn't hearing things, but then it came again, more clearly this time. The voice was rich and sweet at the same time it was cold and startling. "Subject four seems to be awakening, we should start the test" what test? Subject? What was he talking about? I had no clue. Then the voice came closer "ah, beautiful, just wait my darling, this is only the beginning" what was he talking about? I didn't know, but I was soon to find out...

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

~Katrina/kate 

sometimes life isn't always kind or fair, but we all were given a life, one of the most precious possession anyone could ever have, let's start living

the path to heaven runs a thousand miles through hell

Front sm

livelyangel68

Branch: Janus

forget this forum it was never 

here! I messed up sorry

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

~Katrina/kate 

sometimes life isn't always kind or fair, but we all were given a life, one of the most precious possession anyone could ever have, let's start living

the path to heaven runs a thousand miles through hell