Front sm

purplepenguin887

aka AgentClassified322

Branch: Janus

OH MY GOSH, I am SO excited for Operation Trinity! Want. To. Read. It. So. BADLY!

Well, anyway......

Thank you so much (I think you know what I'm talking about). I can't wait!

Post soon!

~Megan
  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

purplepenguin887 aka AgentClassified322

Name: Megan

"Shoot to Kill?"- Ian

Front sm

dawndancer15

aka ButterflyActress33

Hey guys! I am really busy so I cannot post the next chapter. But, I am writing a new story. It's an Amian! Please check it out:

http://www.the39clues.com/messageboard/show/22278

~Vanessa~  
  • Posted at:

dawndancer15 aka ButterflyActress33

~Vanessa~ 

Gold Digger  

"Charming, 'andsome, and speaks French? Amy, keep him." - Marguerite Beaufort

Updates every Tuesday and Friday! 

Read the new and improved rewrite at: forums/topics/287662

CLASSIFIED

Sure!
  • Posted at:

Front sm

dawndancer15

aka ButterflyActress33

Chapter 4: Let's Talk Wedding

"A woman should be two things: classy and fabulous!" - Coco Chanel

~Amy~ 

As I make my way through the busy streets of Boston, the events of last night are still fresh in my memory. Wedding, wedding, wedding. Why, why, and why? How is it even humanly possible that Dan will be married before I will? How? I mean, I am the older one, I am the mature one, and I am the one who had been dreaming of a marridge since I was a little girl. Doesn't fate think I deserve to be wed first? Well, apparently not. Fate wants to make my life as miserable as possible. Joy.

Today, I was supposed to meet Veronica at Diesel Cafe to discuss the wedding. I wonder how the two would want to be married. It seems like they have nothing in common. Veronica would probably want a huge wedding, Dan, on the other hand, would prefer a small one. Veronica would most likely want classy, Dan would want full on rock. I am no wedding planner, so the lovebirds will have to figure that out on their own. 

I let out a deep breath. This is really hard on me. I'm already turning into the green eyed monster. What is this new wave of jealousy? Never before, have I been jealous of Dan.
First, there was never anything to be jealous of. Second, I had my own love life. And third, I always avoided jealousy like the plague. I should stop this stupid thing. I shoud just suck it up and be happy that my brother is getting married. It's going to be hard, but I think I just might be able to do this.

So, like a good girl I know I am, I put a smile on my face and walked to the cafe.

When I finally got to my destination, I found out two things. One, the cafe looked like a coffe from there would cost a million dollars. Two, Veronica wasn't there yet.

I went to the cashier and bought myself a coffe. Turns out is didn't cost a million dollars. Only four.

I sat at the table with a window seat, enjoying a very delicious coffe. 

I was so lost in thought, but then, I heard the door to the cafe open, and the click! click! of heels on the marble floor. Veronica.

"Amy!" Shouted the beauty. Veronica was wearing four inch gold heels, a short white dress with a matching white jacket (which by the looks of it, is Chanel), and a gold necklace which matched with her engagement ring. She wore her hair down and it was slightly curled, and her make-up was natural, but made her eyes pop. Every man in the room was staring at her. Back off, boys, she's my brother's.

"Hi, Veronica," I responded. "How are you?"

"Oh, I'm fine, thank you. Sorry for being late. Was held back at the modeling shoot." Veronica explained.

"That's totally okay." I forgave.

"Great!" She squealed. "Okay, so I've asked you to meet me here because since your my maid-of-honor, I need your help with the wedding planning."

"Wait," I interrupted. "I thought the wedding planner is supposed to do that."

Veronica smiled. "Yes, the wedding planner is supposed to plan the wedding. But, the wedding planner plans the budget, lessons, bla bla bla. But what I'm talking about with you is completely diffrent."

"Uh-huh." I said. "Continue."

"I need other stuff. Like choosing place for reception and ceremony. Or picking the bridesmaids (girls just don't like me for some reason). Pretty much the big image, not behind-the-scenes wedding planner image. And since you are my maid-of-honor, your job is pretty much to assist me." Explained Veronica.

My job is to assist her? That's what maid-of-honors do? Oh. Okay then. I thought.

"Well," I started. "Where are you planning to get married?"

"Dan and I discussed this, and though that the best place to be married is . . . " Veronica paused for a dramatic effect. "Monaco."

Monaco? As in the-most-amazing-place-in-the-world Monaco?

"I think that's a great idea." I stated.

"Isn't it just," Veronica sighed. "But what I'm having issues with is where to be married. Any ideas?"

I thought for a moment. I never been to Monaco, but I know alot about it. It's like the dream vacation spot. Or marridge spot. Then the idea hit me like a lightning bolt.

"Well, the most romantic ceremony in Monaco would be at a huge mansion by the cliffside, where you could see the ocean and the birds fly. It would definatly has to be an outdoor wedding and in the morning or afternoon. If it would be alright, then rent the mansion and you have a reception spot. Lots of flowers for decoration definatly." I said, dreamingly. 

Veronica looked at me in shock. "Amy, that was brilliant! There is no better idea than that!"

I smiled. "Thanks. I thought it would be your type of wedding."

What I didn't tell her is it's also my type of wedding. But this isn't about me, now is it? 

"You could be a wedding planner! The best of the best!" Veronica exclaimed.

I blushed. "I don't think so."

"Anyways," Veronica moved on. "Do you have any suggestions for bridesmaids?"

I had many friends who would love to be a bridesmaid.

"Well, first, how many do you want?" I asked.

"I want eight." She replied.

"Eight? Are you sure that's alot of bridesmaids." I tell Veronica.

"Oh I am positive. You see, my mother had eight bridesmais, my grandmother had eight, and so on. I want to keep the tradition." Veronica answered, reasuringly.             

"Oh. Alright."  I took out my phone and found a pictre of one of my cousins. "Um, this is my cousin Margie." I said, showing Veronica a picture of a chubby young woman with a jolly face.

Veronica's eyes widened in horror.

"Well, um," she started. "I'm sure your cousin is great but . . . don't you think she is a bit of a . . . "

"Pig?" I finish for her.

"Yeah."

"You're right. I'll find another one." I said. Then, I came across a nice picture of a pretty girl with wavy blonde hair, blue eyes, and fair skin. "This is my friend, Megan Williams. She is great."

Veronica smiled. "Yeah, she is totally pretty. Can you ask her?"

"Yeah, definatly. Oh here is another one. You know Jonah Wizard? She's his girlfriend and co-star." I said, showig Veronica a picture of a pretty young woman with golden hair, blue eyes, and adorable freckles.

"OMG, is that Brooklyn Ivey? Can you please ask her?" Asked Veronica.

"Yep, oh and here is my friend Maddie Miller," I said showing a picture of a admirable young woman with strawberry-blonde hair, blue eyes and freckles. "You two will love each other."

"Yeah, she totally seems like my type of person." Veronica agreed.

"And here is my friend, Amelia Grace," I said showing Veronic a picture of a stunning girl with long black hair, and green eyes. She was skinny and tall.

Veronica's eyes widened. "Oh my God, she is gorgeous."

"Yeah, she's a model."

"No kidding. Can you ask her to be my bridesmaid?" Questioned Veronica.

"Sure. And here is my friend Chloe Shea," I said, showing a picture of a short young woman with dirty blonde hair, and deep dark eyes that were almost black.

"Ooooh, she has that mystifying glare. Very pretty. I totally approve." Nodded Veronica.

"And here is my friend Camila Monroe," I said, showing a picture of a cute young woman, with dark golden blonde hair, shiny blue eyes, and light freckles. 

"OMG, she is so cute!" Exclaimed Veronica. "Totally approve. That's six bridesmaids. Two to go!"

"Well, I know this one girl, you might have seen her before," I said and showed Veronica a picture of a beautiful young woman with brownish, blondish hair that had a hint of strawberry, big green eyes, fair skin, a white smile, and she was tall and skinny.

"Eh ma God." Veronica said. "T-that's Vanessa Lovett. Can you please ask her to be my bridesmaid?"

"Of course. She'll say yes. She always does." I assured Veronica.

"Great!" Squealed Veronica. "Now we only need one more bridesmaid. Ideas?"

I had a couple. Though I was positive Veronica would not like any of them. But then someone special crossed my mind.

"There is this one yong lady that's really awesome," I said. Then I showed Veronica a picture of a gorgeous young woman with long dark chestnut hair, a bazillion dollar smile, smooth tanned skin, a gorgeous figure, and big amber eyes.

"Oh my gosh, I know her." Breathed Veronica.

"You do?" I asked, in confusion.

"Oh yes. Natalie Kabra and I have long history." She said.

"You do?" I asked, for the second time.

"Yeah. Plus, who doesn't know Natalie Kabra. World famous fashion designer. I modeled for her once." Explained Veronica. "Can she seriously be my bridesmaid?"

"Oh yeah. She's my cousin like alot of times removed. We had a common ansestor 500 years ago. But we were really close. Now, I don't see her much. It would be nice to see her again." I asserted.

"Yeah, I heard she's going big. I would like to have someone big at my wedding." Agreed Veronica. "Oh, and did you hear about her brother, Ian?"    

Oh no. No. She brought it up. This is the first time in a long time someone has brought up Ian. This can't be happening.

"Um, no. What's he doing now?" I hesitantly asked.

"Heard he's some big super rich art dealer. He's also very handsome. I mean like beyond unbelievable handsome." Claimed Veronica. "Do you know him?"

Oh great. No, I do not want to explain my relation to Ian. It's too complicated. And she just doesn't know how much I know him.

"Uh, yeah, I guess. It's complicated." I told.

"Oh," Veronica said. "Amy, don't tell me he was your boyfriend or something."

"WHAT? No! Not at all!" I blurted. "I meant like complicated as in family complicated. No, no romance between us or anything." I lied. Big time lie but whatever. Veronica does not need to know about that. 

"Well, then I hope it's okay to have them to the wedding." Veronica said.

"Oh, it's perfect." I reply. So not true.

Veronica smiled. "Great."

For hours Veronica and I discussed the wedding. We picked all our bridesmaids, and the reception and ceremony matters were figured out. We said that Dan could pick the groomsmen. The engagement party would be in three weeks time and the wedding would be in the best month of Monaco, September. The big day would be on the 20th. 

Finally, we decided it was time to go home. Veronica went to her parent's house, and I went to the enchanting mansion of Attleboro. Yet, I was rethinking ever mentioning Natalie.

And that was the brand new chapter! Like and comment! 

~Vanessa~                                                      

• Posted at:

~Vanessa~ 

Gold Digger  

CLASSIFIED

I am hyperventilating! I will DIE if you don't post the next chapter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Posted at:

Front sm

purplepenguin887

aka AgentClassified322

Oh my gosh! Totally amazing as always

Natalie and Veronica have a history?! CATFIGHT!

And Ian gets his entry!

YAY! I'm in the story! Thank you so much!

I don't think I'll be able to wait until the next chapter.....

~Megan
  • Posted at:

purplepenguin887 aka AgentClassified322

Name: Megan

"Shoot to Kill?"- Ian

CLASSIFIED

Awesome!
Also, are you going..., wait, I know what you'll say.
Yes. Vanessa ALWAYS says yes. *wink*  
  • Posted at:

Front sm

dawndancer15

aka ButterflyActress33

@Giovanni: Wait, what? I get the 'Vanessa always says yes' part but what did you wanna ask me? I'm sorry . . . for being so slow.

@Everyone: Thanks for the comments! And the likes! And everything! You guys are the best! Also, if you are intrested, please check out my new writing contest:

http://www.the39clues.com/messageboard/show/23026

Thanks!

@Megan: Thanks a billion! And yes, the moment we have been waiting for . . . Ian is mentioned by a person! Natalie is going to be a bridesmaid! Kabras hooray! And Veronica and Natalie . . . hmmm . . . what could this POSSIBLY turn into? *evil laugh*

~Vanessa~      
  • Posted at:

~Vanessa~ 

Gold Digger  

Front sm

actorblack37

aka ActressBlack22

OMG I loved my description!!!
Lol!!!
Continue!!!
Bump!!! 
  • Posted at:

-kenzie

Front sm

epicauthor22

aka EkaterinaPink8

Branch: Ekaterina

Awesome! Continue please
  • Posted at:

Stay alive. For me.

I can't control their fear, only my own.

LEGACY. What is a legacy? It's planting seeds in a garden you'll never get to see.

All the rain in the sky can't put out your fire

{~Bella Starling~} a.k.a. the XD Queen!

CLASSIFIED

SSSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOO AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why isn't Sinead a bridesmaid? 
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

@Vanessa

*Squeals like a little girl* Thank you times a million bajillion!! I L.O.V.E.D my description!! :D

And I loved how Natalie and Ian made their entrance in the story....and Natalie and Veronica.....Have history? O.O

I don't think I can wait for the next chapter with dying!! :D

~Chloe
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

Oh, I was just going to ask if I'm in the next part of the story. But I already knew.
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

Awesome
  • Posted at:

Front sm

elfprincess6

aka RubyDancing17

Yay! I'm in the story! Awesome :) I looove this story, it's amazing!
Maddie 
  • Posted at:

elfprincess6 aka RubyDancing17

On silver necklaces they strung

The flowering stars, on crowns they hung

The dragon-fire, in twisted wire

They meshed the light of moon and sun

~The Hobbit

CLASSIFIED

Totally AWESOME!
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

I CAN HARDLY BREATH; I'M SO EXCITED!!! *cough* *gasp* I'm ok now.
  • Posted at:

Front sm

dawndancer15

aka ButterflyActress33

@Giovanni: OH!!! Wow, I am slow.

@Everyone: Thanks! Glad you like it so far. I'll try to post the next chapter on Sunday.

~Vanessa~  
  • Posted at:

~Vanessa~ 

Gold Digger  

Front sm

cleverkitten46

aka CleverOutsmarting11

Branch: Lucian

This story is amazing! :)
  • Posted at:

cleverkitten46 aka CleverOutsmarting11

Anna Cahill    

Want to spread the 39 Clues spirit? Join the 39 Clues Writing Center!

http://www.the39clues.com/messageboard/show/43994 

Front sm

dawndancer15

aka ButterflyActress33

@BlackCobra1182: Well, Amy thought that Veronica wouldn't like Sinead, since Veronica is very picky.

~Vanessa~
  • Posted at:

~Vanessa~ 

Gold Digger  

CLASSIFIED

Pretty please post? This is amazing and you should be a author!
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

Post soon!!!!!!!!! The suspense is killing me!!!!!!!!!!! :Please don't rush but post soon!!!!!!!!
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

POST SOON IM GOING TO DIE!!!!!!!!!!
  • Posted at:

Front sm

amberangel506

aka DolphinGold73

THAT IS AMAZING
  • Posted at:

amberangel506 aka DolphinGold73

I love Drake Merwin!

...And Sam Temple!

Also Caine Soren...

BAND GEEK

>^.^>#

CLASSIFIED

I would make the text bigger if I wasn't on my IPad, POST!!!!! Or I will die!!!
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

Wow Dan engaged!? This sounds good......
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

Ahhh, gotcha!!
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

This is the best story on the whole message board.
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

Post!
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

I said, POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Sorry, I was mad!) 
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

So...Update?
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

Where are you!
  • Posted at:

Front sm

chimaeracyclone41

aka ArrowRising2

Could you post? Adri is steaming next to me! (Not really, just super mad)
P.S. And she is next to me since we are having a sleepover and she is on my laptop and I'm on my dad's.

• Posted at:

ChimeraCyclone41

we rule!

we rule!

I will rule da world!

Front sm

dawndancer15

aka ButterflyActress33

OMG guys! I'm so sorry for not posting in such a long while! I'm so sorry! I'll try to post the next chapter today, though I'm not making any promises. I have alot of school.

~Vanessa~
  • Posted at:

~Vanessa~ 

Gold Digger  

Front sm

chimaeracyclone41

aka ArrowRising2

I finished school!
  • Posted at:

ChimeraCyclone41

we rule!

we rule!

I will rule da world!

CLASSIFIED

POST!
  • Posted at:

Front sm

actorblack37

aka ActressBlack22

Uh-oh Adri is getting mad!!!
  • Posted at:

-kenzie

CLASSIFIED

PRETTY PLEASE WITH A CHERRY ON TOP, POST! (I KNOW CHEESY!) POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST! (Sorry!)  
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

*repeatedly slams head on table*
  • Posted at:

Front sm

chimaeracyclone41

aka ArrowRising2

POST! Adri is driving me crazy! Also since it is a great story.
  • Posted at:

ChimeraCyclone41

we rule!

we rule!

I will rule da world!

1 , , 3 , ... 15 , 16 , 17