CLASSIFIED

First Name:Giovanni

Last Name (fake): Prower XD(who get's it?)

Age (22 - 31, not real):27

Looks:Curly Hair, brown skin

Personality: Bookworm, video game player, sometimes bossy

Friends:Ian, Dan, Amy

Job:Can you just make something up?
  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

CLASSIFIED

Oh, and Nellie is a friend too!
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

Please,please continue! I'm dying here!
  • Posted at:

Front sm

silvercautious3

aka AgentBreaking424

Branch: Janus

I LOVE THIS STORY! Can I be in? 

Name: Adrienne GreenLake Cahill(fake)(Nick-name is Andy)
Branch: All 5
Looks: Long brown hair that has a redish hue to it, big green eyes, that change to sometimes a greenish blue or brulsih gray, depending on what she wears, tall 5'6 and half, not tan nor pale.
Personilty: Nice, sweet, sarcastic, VERY weird! Caring, shy when she first meets you but warms up first, if you hurt one of her friend... She will hunt you down!
Job: Fashion desginer, and a madrigal agent. 
Friends: Everyone... But her and Natile DO NOT GET ALONG very well, Andy is sorta nice to Nataile, but if very close with Dan when the were younger....

Sorry if that was too mcuh....
  • Posted at:

silvercautious3 aka AgentBreaking424

Name: Adrienne Cahill. Age: 14

Come to the semi, Dark, semi Bright side..... We have CUPCAKES! 

So I was like-... UNICORNS!

Front sm

crimsonwings23

aka BlackWolf360

Branch: Lucian

First Name: Alissa Last Name (fake): Ashkevron Age (22 - 31, not real): 23 Looks: Tall and thin, with chin length brown hair, hazel-green eyes, and light skinned. Usually wearing tight black clothes. Personality: Quirky, abrupt, blatantly obvious, and good at reading people. Friends: I know just about everyone. I'm a designer. I know Natalie well enough, she puts in plenty of orders. Job: Fashion Designer, owner of Alshoa Fashions
  • Posted at:

What a great run this has been. This series and this website have really changed my life. It was an honor and a pleasure to have been a part of this crazy, wonderful journey.

Front sm

catsparrow15

aka CatSecret9

Branch: Ekaterina

Cool! Awesome story. My name is Veronica!!!
  • Posted at:

catsparrow15 aka CatSecret9

Cahill

†

Want to be part of the next big thing?

Help out at:

http://www.the39clues.com/messageboard/show/49064

CLASSIFIED

Name: Adri Tomas (Fake last name)
Job: CEO for a big company
Backstory: Amy's friend who once tried to set her up with Ian Kabra.
Looks: Dark hair and intense black eyes, fair skin and always wears converse shoes, a hoodie, and a loose ponytail.

P.S. could you please read my story? no one pressed the like button or replied. if someone replied or gave me characters i would
HUG this laptop 100 times. It's called amy cahill, clue hunter, demigod, and ninja dweebs sister. you are a great author by the way!

• Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

1 word. AMAZING!!!! PLEASE CONTINUE!!!
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

more more
  • Posted at:

Front sm

dawndancer15

aka ButterflyActress33

Hey everyone! Sorry for being unable to post this weekend.
Anyways, I am not taking characters anymore. Please do not be offended if you don't have a big part or if I change something. Keep tuned for the next post!

~Vanessa~

PS: EspinogeAnnalyzing22, would you please post me the link of your story? I would be much appreacited!   
  • Posted at:

dawndancer15 aka ButterflyActress33

~Vanessa~ 

Gold Digger  

"Charming, 'andsome, and speaks French? Amy, keep him." - Marguerite Beaufort

Updates every Tuesday and Friday! 

Read the new and improved rewrite at: forums/topics/287662

CLASSIFIED

moremore moremoremoremoremoremoremoremoremoremoremore
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

I agree with ArtBull.

MOAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Posted at:

Front sm

adorableblue74

aka AdorableBlue10

Please post soon! I can't wait to read more.
  • Posted at:

adorableblue74 aka AdorableBlue10

Cahills vs. Vespers   

The Hunger Games

I keep wondering and wondering when will my life begin? -Tangled  

Front sm

dawndancer15

aka ButterflyActress33

Hey guys! I'm very sorry about not being able to post. It's just that I've got so much schoolwork (not to mention dance rehearsals). Ugh! I'll attempt to post later.

@Giovanni: Hey! I would like to know more about you. You weren't very specific on your looks, so I barely know how to describe you. Also another little thing. Please highlight: I'm not really fimiliar with the name Giovanni. Is it a boys name or a girls? Sorry if it offends you. I just never heard that name before.

@To Readers That Entred To For This Story: I would like you to take note that I am going to put you in the story later. So you will not be in the next chapter.

@Carla: Thanks so much for the nice comments!

@Everyone: I will try my hardest to post tomorrow. Please keep liking and commenting!

~Vanessa~      
  • Posted at:

~Vanessa~ 

Gold Digger  

Front sm

dawndancer15

aka ButterflyActress33

Chapter 3: Sister of the Groom

"Life is what happens when you're busy making other plans." - John Lennon

~Amy~   

I walked through one of the glamorous hallways of the mansion. Chandeliers on the ceiling, luxurious carpet on the floor, and walls painted with a base color of white chocolate with golden swirly designs. Nothing is more perfect than this house. I never want to move. 

I remember all the memories Dan and I had before the house was burned down. With Grace.

For example, at the grand staircase, Dan and I would take turns sliding down the chestnut railings, and our beloved grandmother wouldn't even mind. Or in the library, Grace would show me where she kept some of her favorite books. Antique books. Or in the ballroom, where we all would pretend to be kings and queens attending a royal ball. Or . . . well, I could go on forever.

I touched the beautiful wall. I missed the old mansion. Dearly. But life goes on, and I'm lucky to have this amazing copy. It's not the same, of course. But it's similar.

Walking down the hall, my mind drifted through many things. Grace, house, career, Dan, finally, it landed on people. Everyone I meet always tells me I'm a wonderful girl. They say any guy would be lucky to have me. I would blush, and tell them that they are too sweet. Then they would start complimenting me on my looks. They say how my eyes glisten like emeralds and how my once reddish brown hair, looks more brown now, like a chestnut. They ask me what kind of diets I go on and I respond by saying 'diffrent'. They tell me how I look like a porcelin doll, and I never believe them. Now what does that tell me about people? They love me because of diffrent things. In some countries and states I have been, people have been judging me diffrently. Like, in Greece they told me how sweet I was. In Russia, they pointed out all my flaws. New Yorkers judged me by my looks an clothes. In California, they said I was shy and that's why they liked me. Weird.

Finally, I reached the dining terrance. Sitting down in one of the comfy chairs, I looked up at the clock to see what time it was. 11:00 PM. Where in the world is Dan?

Wherever, the dweeb is, he better get home soon, I thought. 

Meanwhile, I started thinking about love. Evan and I had been dating since high school. And now we are all grown up, we have jobs, and a life. Yet we still made time for each other. So romantic. I can't believe we are still together. I know he is taking his time and everything, to make sure our relationship works, but . . . I would KILL to be engaged to him. To be married, to be together for eternity, happily ever and all. I know it sounds cheesy, to much like a fairytale, but believe me, our relationship is a fairytale. Sigh. 

Of course, we had a couple of minor fights. Especially, when I was sixteen. 

I shudder. Those were pretty bad. And I was so stupid. Mixed feelings for three boys. One who was already in college, one who was my boyfriend, and one who broke my heart a gazillion times. Then I became smarter and realized that two out of three of those boys were not my type. I mean, Jake fell in love with another girl, I realized how much I love Evan, and Ian . . . well, I don't know what happened to him. I haven't talked to him in a while. Since Sinead's and Hamilton's wedding. And we only said one word to each other then, and it was 'hello'. I'm glad he is out of my life. Yep, no regrets.

My thoughts were suddently interrupted by the sound of a door opening. Dan's home.

I got up from the chair rushed towards the door. Then I heard two voices. Laughing. And one of them sounded like bells tinkling. Veronica is here.

"Dan!" I called out.

"Hey Amy! I'm home!" Dan responded.

So I've noticed.

"I also brought Veronica with me." He added.

I finally reaached the door, when I saw Dan and Veronica hand in hand. Veronica - looking gorgeous, as always - smiled at me and said, "Hey Amy. How are you?"

I returned a small smile. "Very nice and you?"

"Never felt better!" She exclaimed.

Something is up here, I thought.

"Um, Dan?" I asked. "Can I ask you a question?"

"Yeah sure." Dan replied.

"Why did you bring a girl here at 11:00 a clock at night?"

Dan and Veronica exchanged a smile.

"This may shock you, Amy." Veronica said. "So you will need to sit down."

"Alright." I replied, really suspicious now. "Let's go to the dining table then."

When we reached our destination, we all sat down. "Can you tell me now?"

Dan and Veronica exchanged a smile again.

"We're engaged!" They both yelled together.

I was in shock. What just happened?

"Excuse me?" I responded.

"We're engaged!" They repeated.

Oh my God. How is this happening?!

"Dan proposed to me over dinner. On the balcony! It was soooo romantic!" Veronica explained.

I figured I was supposed to say something right now. "Congratulations, you two!" I yelled enthusiastically and hugged them both. "I can't believe my brother is getting married!"

"Yeah, I thought you were going to get married first! Guess I was uber wrong!" Dan yammered.

That didn't make me feel great. Yeah, I was supposed to get engaged first and marry first.

But my brother's happiness is more important. He found the one and I should be happy. So why am I not happy? 

"Can I see the ring?" I asked Veronica.

"Of course!" She put her manicured hand into my view. Whoa. That BIG diamond. "Oh my gosh, this is huge!" I tell her.

"Isn't your brother the sweetest?" She asks.

"Oh yeah." 

"And Amy," Veronica added looking right into my eyes. "Would you be my maid-of-honor? And help me plan this wedding?"

I held her gaze. "Of course."

She screeched and hugged me. "I am going to have the best sister-in-law!"

"Yay!" I said quite enthusiastically.

On the outside, I looked like a perfect girl, happy her brother is getting married. Inside, I was screaming.

Finished chapter! Tada! Someone in this story is looking like the green eyed monster. ;) .

~Vanessa~

• Posted at:

~Vanessa~ 

Gold Digger  

CLASSIFIED

Amazing as usual :) Poor Amy though... meh she'll get over it. JK!! Anyways fabulous job describing the feelings and timing the action and Amy's thoughts so that they compliment each other so well! I'll be eagerly waiting for chapter 4!

P.S. I voted you for best author on a "best author of the MB" thread :) You deserve it!!
  • Posted at:

Front sm

purplepenguin887

aka AgentClassified322

YAY! New chapter!

Oh my gosh, this is SO GOOD! And in so much detail! My only problem is....... Evan. LOL!

Continue SOON!

~Megan
  • Posted at:

purplepenguin887 aka AgentClassified322

Name: Megan

"Shoot to Kill?"- Ian

CLASSIFIED

Hey!!!!!! Thanks for reading my story, so i like clicked on urs and then I was like man, u r an author!!!!! I love it, it goes slow, follows the character personalities. But how long has she been dating Evan? I mean like eleven years!!!!!! Just a tad unrealistic, but over all amazing!!!!!!
  • Posted at:

Front sm

dawndancer15

aka ButterflyActress33

@Carla: REALLY? OMG! THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU!!!!! You are WAY too nice! 

@Megan: Thanks! Yeah, Evan is my problem too . . . though I already know how to get rid of him. It will happen way later in the story, though. XD! 

@Everyone: Thank you! For everything! For the likes, nice comments, and everything! I will post chapter 4 soon, and I will post who is in the story even sooner!

~Vanessa~   
  • Posted at:

~Vanessa~ 

Gold Digger  

CLASSIFIED

Absolutely amazing as usual. How old are you?
  • Posted at:

Front sm

dawndancer15

aka ButterflyActress33

@DeviousAqua9: Thanks! And yes, it is a tad unrealistic of how Evan and Amy had been dating for 11 years now. But I mentioned in the last post that they did have a couple of fights. Like when she was sixteen, the fight for her love was pretty bad. But good relationships always work out. Well, for now. You will have to read more if you want to find out what happens with the 'Evamy' thing. ;D. And by the way, you're story is amazing as well! I never saw an Amian story contaning God! I think it's very creative of you. Keep writing!

~Vanessa~
  • Posted at:

~Vanessa~ 

Gold Digger  

CLASSIFIED

@Vanessa: no problem!! You deserve it! Your stories should have waaaay more comments, likes and readers!
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

YOU ARE SO TALENTED! THAT IS AMAZING! SO AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Adri
  • Posted at:

Front sm

adorableblue74

aka AdorableBlue10

Oh my god, this is awesome! I don't remember if this is an Amian or not, but it's still amazing. Please continue posting!
  • Posted at:

adorableblue74 aka AdorableBlue10

Cahills vs. Vespers   

The Hunger Games

I keep wondering and wondering when will my life begin? -Tangled  

CLASSIFIED

KEEP POSTING! And everyone please read my story, and all, who do u think Grace's husband was?
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

Looks:(sorry it's so late)

Brown Skin, Piercing Brown Eyes, Curly Hair, Tall. VERY Tall. 
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

Boys Name
Please Highlight 

• Posted at:

Front sm

dawndancer15

aka ButterflyActress33

@Giovanni: Thanks so much! That really helped with my little . . . situation.

@Everyone: I'll be posting soon!

~Vanessa~   
  • Posted at:

~Vanessa~ 

Gold Digger  

CLASSIFIED

When!?
  • Posted at:

Front sm

dawndancer15

aka ButterflyActress33

Hey guys! I am not going to pot the next part today, but I would like to have a little conversation with everyone who applied for this story. (Highlight at your name)

@Megan: Congrats! You are going to be in this story! And guess who you are? A bridesmaid! You get to be a bridesmaid! Once again, congrats!

@Alissa: I'm so sorry! You are not going to be in the story right now. I'll try desperatly to find you a part and squeeze you in. Sorry! 

@Brooklyn: You are in the story! Yay for you! You are going to be playing a big part. Veronica's bridesmaid! And also, *drumroll* Jonah's girlfriend! Woohoo!

@Maddie: I really liked your application, so, you are a bridesmaid! I changed a few things though. You are going to be one of Veronica's close friends. And I might have to change your job, since a secretary cannot be a bridesmaid in this story. Any other ideas?

@Adri: I'm very sorry, but I cannot put you in right now. I'll try very hard to find a place for you in the story. Sorry!

@Chloe: Yay for you! You are going to be a bridesmaid! I might have to change your job though.

@Adrienne: Thanks for applying! Unfortunatly, I cannot have you in the story, right now. I'll try to find a part for you. So sorry!

@Katherine: Woohoo for you! You are going to be in this story! But unlike many, you are not a bridesmaid. You Miss, have a nice, juicy, role coming.

@Camila: You are a bridesmaid! Congrats!

@Amelia: Your application was great and because of that I want you to be a bridesmaid! Congrats!

@Giovanni: Since you are the only boy who applied, I would like you to be a groomsman! Yay for you! Oh, and can you please give me a idea of what job you would like? Thanks!

@Everyone Who Applied: I'm very sorry to the ones I couldn't fit in for now, but trust me, I will try to put you in the story. As for people who did make the cut, thanks for appying and giving me geat characters! Next chapter to come very soon!

@Readers: Keep up the great comments! Thank you so much for liking this story! And would you please check out a new story I wrote? It was fom Peter Lerangis's new writing prompt.

http://www.the39clues.com/messageboard/show/21710

Thanks!

~Vanessa~                         
  • Posted at:

~Vanessa~ 

Gold Digger  

Front sm

cleverkitten46

aka CleverOutsmarting11

Awesome chapter!
And, thanks for having my character be in the story! :)
  • Posted at:

cleverkitten46 aka CleverOutsmarting11

Anna Cahill    

Want to spread the 39 Clues spirit? Join the 39 Clues Writing Center!

http://www.the39clues.com/messageboard/show/43994 

Front sm

actorblack37

aka ActressBlack22

Thanks so much!!! I don't really like like Jonah but he's fine. 
  • Posted at:

-kenzie

CLASSIFIED

@Vanessa I can call you Vanessa right? Well anyways, thank you for putting me as a character!!! And that's okay if you change my job, I don't really mind :)
  • Posted at:

Front sm

gymnasticsprincess4

aka EkaterinaDragon327

OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M GONNA BE A BRIDESMAID!!!
  • Posted at:

Hi I'm Camila AKA gymnasticsprincess4 or EkaterinaDragon327

love Jesus!

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me" Philippians 4:13

Camila+Emily+Katelin=Cahill Four

CLASSIFIED

Job:Electronic Engineer, Certified Medical Doctor

(Choose either one please!) 
  • Posted at:

Front sm

gymnasticsprincess4

aka EkaterinaDragon327

I am sooooo happy i'm gonna be a chararcter on one of the most awesomest stories on the MB!!
  • Posted at:

Hi I'm Camila AKA gymnasticsprincess4 or EkaterinaDragon327

love Jesus!

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me" Philippians 4:13

Camila+Emily+Katelin=Cahill Four

Front sm

elfprincess6

aka RubyDancing17

@Vanessa: No problem! I wasn't exactly happy with the job I chose, but I couldn't think of anything else :)
Maddie
  • Posted at:

elfprincess6 aka RubyDancing17

On silver necklaces they strung

The flowering stars, on crowns they hung

The dragon-fire, in twisted wire

They meshed the light of moon and sun

~The Hobbit

Front sm

elfprincess6

aka RubyDancing17

Okay, I know this is totally off topic, but....  I JUST GOT THE DEAD OF NIGHT!!!!!!!
I saw it in Wal-Mart, and I. Freaked. Out. I think I have embarassed myself for life *hides face*
I just finished it, and it is AWESOME!!
Sorry, I'll stop rambling now :)
Maddie 
  • Posted at:

~The Hobbit

Front sm

dawndancer15

aka ButterflyActress33

@Maddie: No, keep rambling! LOL. How was TDON? Did you like it? I wish there was more Amian, but otherwise, I loved it. So much humor!!!

@Everyone: Is everyone excited for Operation Trinity? I sure am! Five more days!

~Vanessa~  
  • Posted at:

~Vanessa~ 

Gold Digger  

Front sm

elfprincess6

aka RubyDancing17

@Vanessa: Yeah, I ramble a lot, my sisters get SOOOOO sick of it. Anyway, TDON was so good, but there wasn't nearly enough Amian. AAARRGG!!! I hate Jamy!! Jake is WAAAAAY too old for Amy, he's like, in college!  Now Ian..... PERFECT! My sister took it with her when she went to [CLASSIFIED], and now I can't read it, and I'm so bored cause I have chicken pox and there's nothing to do but sit around and try not to scratch :(                       
There, see! I'm rambling again!
Maddie
P.S. I'm SOO happy I'm in the story!!!
  • Posted at:

~The Hobbit

, 2 , ... 15 , 16 , 17