Front sm

adventuresnake20

aka BuggyChasing12

Branch: Ekaterina

MOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMORE
  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

I am Trevor, Adventuresnake20, Ravi Clevershadow, and Tarik Windglyph.

I'm a Christian, homeschooler, Cahill, Greencloak, Hystorian, and Tombquester.

I like wind, books, and computers.

Contact me at /127077.

Front sm

sapphirebird95

aka EmeraldLabrador35

Branch: Janus

Bookmarking
  • Posted at:

Just cruising through...

It was like a movie when I first met you,

the moment moved me,

I still remember.

Front sm

brilliantstanding39

aka BrilliantStanding1

Branch: Lucian

Trevor: Are you a NC State fan, Duke fan, or UNC Tar Heel?
  • Posted at:

brilliantstanding39 aka BrilliantStanding1

Remember who you are.

"Everything works out one way or another in the end."

Front sm

catacrobatics110

aka CatAcrobatics29

Thank you, Richard.
Vanessa, you have avery helpful brother. Wish mine were. So... it's the 18th. And I have no patience!! POST!! 
  • Posted at:

catacrobatics110 aka CatAcrobatics29

Ekaterina Branch. Child of Athena. Artimes Fowl. Ravenclaw House. 

48098, 48905, 48360, 49677 & 49922

*highlight* Made u highlight!

Front sm

amethystdragon416

aka NimbleWolf38

You need to post!!!!!! This story is amazing!!!!!
  • Posted at:

amethystdragon416 aka NimbleWolf38

Always be yourself, unless you can be a unicorn.Then, be a unicorn

Devin

Child of Apollo

Percabeth

Amity

Proud Hufflepuff

Check out /60736

Front sm

adventuresnake20

aka BuggyChasing12

I do not like any college team.
  • Posted at:

I am Trevor, Adventuresnake20, Ravi Clevershadow, and Tarik Windglyph.

I'm a Christian, homeschooler, Cahill, Greencloak, Hystorian, and Tombquester.

I like wind, books, and computers.

Contact me at /127077.

Front sm

dawndancer15

aka ButterflyActress33

. . . She's back.

Yes! I am here!

After months and months of horrid schoolwork that wouldn't let me anywhere near this website, I am finally able to talk to my friends!!! This is exciting news people! Wow, did I miss you guys.

First of all, thank you to those who still check on this story. You guys are really too nice. Really.

Second of all, thank you little bro. Even though you can be a nasty little bugger now and then, you really are cool. Sometimes. *virtual hug* 

I made a post just like this so if you want to check it out to see what is going to be going on in my life, feel free to do that because I already gave a huge explanation to my absence. It's in my posts.

Before you ask, no I have no new chapter for you guys. Yet. You see, you might have heard the story of how my computer broke down and destroyed every single one of my files including all my notes for Gold Digger. I was able to recover the computer, but not the files. So now I have to start from scratch. Yes, it's very sad and depressing. 

The good news is, I am already writing the next chapter. So kiddies, you have nothing to worry about. It will come in good time.

So I just wanted to check up on you guys and let everyone know that I'm okay. And if you don't mind, please tell me what's going on in the MB. I'm a bit confused. Thanks!

~Vanessa~

• Posted at:

dawndancer15 aka ButterflyActress33

~Vanessa~ 

Gold Digger  

"Charming, 'andsome, and speaks French? Amy, keep him." - Marguerite Beaufort

Updates every Tuesday and Friday! 

Read the new and improved rewrite at: forums/topics/287662

Front sm

brilliantstanding39

aka BrilliantStanding1

So it's the 20th and still no update!?! Could you make a comment with an update on a time frame for the next chapter so that we can spread the word?
  • Posted at:

Remember who you are.

Front sm

dawndancer15

aka ButterflyActress33

@Nick: Update frame? Sure. I am guessing . . . 24th to 29th. Sometime around there, I can promise you that there will be a new chapter. 

~Vanessa~ 
  • Posted at:

~Vanessa~ 

Gold Digger  

Front sm

catchingfire325

aka ArtisticSong13

Vanessa: *squeal!* You're BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!

Oh, I'm sooooooooooo sorry about your computer!! I HATE when that happens. This one time, I had the beginnings of an awesome book series, and I forgot to save it. My little sister accidentally pulled the plug on my computer, and I lost it =(

Good luck with the story!! I hope you can fix it!!!! 
  • Posted at:

catchingfire325 aka ArtisticSong13

Layna

13JESUSFREAK=)

InsaneAsylumCrazie:  Join at 45221

TotalMusicAddictCo-Prez:  Join at 43654

TotalBookAddictCo-Prez:  Join at43921

“I love those moments. I like to wave at them as they pass by” –Jack Sparrow, Dead Man’s Chest

I am insane, and I got SWAG

<3 Layna

Pssst! 39Clues-ers! Recognize me?

CLASSIFIED

@Vanessa: OMG, I just realized something. *Highlight*: Is Veronica the "gold digger" in the story?

Okay, now that I've got that through, CONTINUE! I absolutely LOVE the story!

-Sarah-
  • Posted at:

Front sm

dancingwolf51

aka DragonFighting781

Branch: Tomas

Vanessa, this is amazing! Post soon! Thank you!

Over and out
  • Posted at:

dancingwolf51 aka DragonFighting781

No music=No life

100% TOMAS!

Cai, son of Zeus

Front sm

tricksterqueen3

aka SecretFire9

Continue...
  • Posted at:

tricksterqueen3 aka SecretFire9

Be Careful.  Be Safe.  Trust No One.

We Are Unstoppable.

My Calm Hides a Storm

Front sm

inkforest13

aka ClassifiedEvil4

Ha! Loved that last chapter. They're so perfect together...
  • Posted at:

You're a cherry blossom

You're about to bloom

You look so pretty

But you're gone so soon

Front sm

adeptauthor11

aka AmbitiousFighting25

Okay, so I'm a rather sentimental person. I want to give you a hug, Vanessa. I will tell my readers that Vanessa has come back! All my little fans will be happy!
  • Posted at:

Anna

Christian

Come back, Andy!

I'll be popping in from time to time, like guilt, embarrassment, or a chronic toothache.

My name is Anna and Celery and Jada Darkshadow ~

I'm a Cahill, a Hystorian, and a Greencloak ~

But most of all I'm a Christian

Front sm

adeptauthor11

aka AmbitiousFighting25

Gold Digger readers: To celebrate Vanessa's return, please go sign the Petition Thread at /45267.
This is not to get her to continue Gold Digger (She's already doing that), but to show how our appreciation. Thank you!

~ Anna
  • Posted at:

Anna

Christian

Come back, Andy!

I'll be popping in from time to time, like guilt, embarrassment, or a chronic toothache.

Front sm

catacrobatics110

aka CatAcrobatics29

Putting this story on the top of my posts again. Hurry, please, Vanessa!!!  Going crazy here!!!
  • Posted at:

Front sm

adventurebeliever5

aka AdventureActress19

Trevor: I'm Jonathan, Asia's younger brother and honorary member of the Cahill Elite Squad. Could you get back to the Cahill Elite Squad ASAP? As in, immediately? NOW? After all, I AM under orders from Vanessa to get everyone to the thread, since there's virtually no one there.
  • Posted at:

Jonathan Cahill

You know you can't trust anybody now.

surprise

Front sm

dawndancer15

aka ButterflyActress33

I must apologize! Due to the 39 Clues page being in moderation, I couldn't upload your chapter. Next post will be Chapter 10!

~Vanessa~ 
  • Posted at:

~Vanessa~ 

Gold Digger  

Front sm

dawndancer15

aka ButterflyActress33

Finally! I got my muse back and I came with an awesome (hopefully) chapter! So friends, here is Chapter 10.

Chapter 10: The Aftermath

"How 'bout a shot of truth in that denial cocktail?" - Jennifer Salaiz

~Amy~ 

"And he's so - so ANNOYING. And boisterous! And - and - I can't. I just can not deal with that . . . JERK." 

I turned my head towards my little brother to find that he was too busy singing the Spongebob theme song, therefore, having no time to listen to my mentally written speech about a certain Ian Kabra. 

"Who lives in a pineapple under the sea - " 

"No-bo-dy cares!" With the push of a button, I turned off the TV and glared at the dweeb. 

Dan gave me a long, hard look. "It's like I don't even know you anymore." 

I gave out a long sigh. "Dan you promised that you will listen to me!"

"Amy, when you said that you wanted to have a talk, I was not expecting a heated rant on one of my groomsmen," Dan explained slowly, as if talking to a five-year-old child. "You really should warn me about these things."

I let out a frustrated scream.

"Ow! Lady, do you mind? My ear drums are a bit sensitive to banshee talk," my little brother cried out in annoyance, covering his ears with his palms like someone has caused him permanent damage. 

I give up. It seems like NO ONE wants to listen to my misery today. Or any day, for that matter. My own flesh and blood would rather watch Spongebob! This brings me to the point where I must inform Veronica that she is marrying a small child in disguise. I wonder how she will take the news . . . 

It's been two days since the disastrous party (at least, in my opinion, Dan says the party was actually quite a hit with everyone else) and I have been keeping myself busy by scrubbing, polishing, and waxing the mansion clean. My thoughts, however, kept coming back to the amber-eyed man who takes great pleasure in ruining my life. No matter how hard I tried, I just couldn't get him out of my head! He is a strange character, I had deduced. It's like he enjoyed annoying the heck out of me! But let me tell you, even more complicated than the rubrics cube by the name of Ian Kabra, was my brother's psychology! What sane person asks a guy who you hated most of your life to be a groomsman at your wedding, one of the most important days of your life?! I just . . . I don't understand!

When I asked Dan this, he said it was a necessary step. Something about Ian being family and not having enough guy friends for the wedding party. 

Yeah, sure. 

Dan was a video game inventing, amusement park opening genius! He had like a million friends on Facebook! He could have asked anyone and they would have said yes! He could have asked Jake from Statefarm, for goodness sake! Yet he asked the billionaire jerk! I'm guessing this is some sort of karmic punishment for some bad deed I did in my past life. 

I plopped down on the couch with a scowl. Life was not fair. 

In my left jean pocket, my phone buzzed suddenly.

I checked the cell and found out that Evan has sent me a text.

Hey sweetheart! How are you? I hope you had fun at your party! 

That's a bit too much to hope for. 

I can't believe Dan's engaged! Send him my congrats!

"Evan congratulates you on your engagement," I told Dan.

"Whatever."

Rolling my eyes, I continued reading.

Anyway, I can't wait to see you,
Ames. I've missed you. 

I love you, Evan

I let out a small smile. He really is the sweetest guy on the planet. I quickly texted him back with a sweet message of my own.

Suddenly, my cell started ringing. 

"Ugh!" Dan cried. "Will you turn that thing off! Some people are trying to watch TV here!"

"Jump off a cliff Dan."

"Will do."

"Hello?" I asked, answering my phone.

"Hello Amy, this is your ex-au pier speaking, and we have some serious business to discuss," answered the voice on the other line.

"Nellie?!" I shrieked. 

"Oh my gosh, it's the Nelster!" Dan yelled.

". . . I'm guessing Dan's with you." 

"You would be right," I replied. 

"Put him on the line," Nellie commanded.

I passed the phone to Dan and he answered with a, "Hello?"

"Hello? This is all you have to say to me? Dan Cahill, I am so ashamed of you! How about, 'Hey Nellie. Guess what? I got engaged! Sorry for not informing you of the fact earlier. Also, apologies for forgetting to invite you to my engagement party. Oops!'" Nellie roared with fury.

I frowned. "You said that Nellie couldn't come!"

Dan laughed nervously. "I may or may not have stretched the truth a bit." 

I felt myself turning red. 
"Dan, can you get any more irresponsible? Wait! Don't answer that."

Slowly advancing towards the door, the dweeb said, "Well, it has been a nice conversation Nellie, but I just remembered that I have to go on a run with my pal Gio. So talk to you soon!" With that he sprinted out the door, as fast as the wind could take him.

I shook my head in dismay. "I am so sorry, Nellie. I can't believe I didn't notice you were missing!"

"I don't blame you," Nellie mumbled. "I would forget a couple of people if there was three hundred guests in my house."

"Who told you about Dan's engagement?" I asked.

"Sinead. You could imagine my surprise. But I was furious, I tell you. I think I scared the kids a bit," she chuckled.

"How are Modesty and Mercy? And
Adrian, of course," I questioned.

"The girls are good. Both are doing well in school. And Mercy loves the preschool!
Adrian is great! He was quite surprised by the engagement, to tell you the truth. But in a good way of course." Nellie answered. 

I scoffed. "Who wasn't."

Nellie laughed. "So how about you? Got a ring on your finger?" 

I sighed. Here it goes again. "Not yet, but soon. Hopefully."

"Don't worry,
Ames. He'll come around. And if he doesn't, then he's missing out on something great. Truthfully - " She paused. "Actually, never mind." 

"No tell me!" I insisted.

Nellie hesitated. "Okay, just don't flip out. Truthfully . . . I always thought that you and Ian would end up together." 

"What?" 

"Well, you have to admit that you guys make a really cute couple! He's dark and handsome, you're light and beautiful, he's rich and mysterious, you're rich and mysterious. You have so much in common, but there is a dark past that stops your love. Come on, that makes an awesome love story," she raved.

"Uh, no. It does not make an awesome love story. We're practically polar opposites!" I argued. 

I could practically feel her eyebrow raise. "Okay, so we have a few things in common, so what. If you only knew how he acted at the engagement party, you'd reconsider thinking us perfect for each other."

There was a short silence and then, "How did he act?"

***

"You threw a shoe at him?!" 

"Well, yeah, he totally deserved it though!" I explained. 

"Amy, violence does not solve anything!" Nellie screeched.

"It made me feel a whole lot better though," I reasoned. It did. So much better.

"Oh my gosh, Amy. I didn't even think you were capable of that!" she replied.

"But you've got to admit that he totally deserved that," I responded.

"He did," she sighed. "It's like he was asking for it, really. Who brings a date without consulting the planner?" Suddenly, Nellie gasped. "I bet he knew that! You know what, I bet that he just brought that Aries lady to rile you up!"

"Wouldn't be the first time," I grumbled.

"What a jerk," Nellie said, still in a daze from her revelation.

"No kidding. Now do you see why we would make a horrible couple?" I asked. There is no way she could say no after this.

". . . No." 

"WHAT?" 

"It's the chemistry, Amy!" she exclaimed. "Such awesome chemistry! It can't be denied! It's just . . . you guys look so good together. It's - it's awesome, really ask anybody. Plus, if you were to get engaged to him, the ring would be ten times bigger then Evan's. And you will have gorgeous babies." 

"Whoa! Let's not go that far Nellie. God no!" Never. Ever, ever, ever. 

"Okay, fine. Be in denial. See if I care. But you are missing out girlfriend! Anyway, I've got to go. Duty calls. Call me later! Love you!" Nellie called.

"Love you!" 

As I hung up the phone, I proceeded to think about the conversation Nellie and I just had. 

Hm. Amy Kabra.

Ew, no!

Well I hope you liked that, lovelies! Please leave a comment to tell me what you think!

~Vanessa~

• Posted at:

~Vanessa~ 

Gold Digger  

Front sm

indigowatching1

aka WritingArt2

Of course I loved it, Vanessa!!!!!!!!

Aimee
  • Posted at:

indigowatching1 aka WritingArt2

aim4good

Check it out: http://www.the39clues.com/messageboard/show/23666

Front sm

elfprincess6

aka RubyDancing17

I ADOOOOORE IT!! Dan acting like a five-year-old cracks me up every time!

~Maddie 
  • Posted at:

elfprincess6 aka RubyDancing17

On silver necklaces they strung

The flowering stars, on crowns they hung

The dragon-fire, in twisted wire

They meshed the light of moon and sun

~The Hobbit

Front sm

brilliantstanding39

aka BrilliantStanding1

Job well done
  • Posted at:

Remember who you are.

Front sm

dawndancer15

aka ButterflyActress33

Lucky in Love Writing Contest! Join for awesomeness!

Link: /49025

~Vanessa~ 
  • Posted at:

~Vanessa~ 

Gold Digger  

Front sm

catacrobatics110

aka CatAcrobatics29

VANESSA!!!!!!! YOU POSTED!!! OHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGOD. YESSSS!!! AT LAST!! I LoVe this story!! Awesome new chapter. 
  • Posted at:

Front sm

crimsondragon436

aka AquaDragon1731

Not a bad story.
  • Posted at:

I <3 CreepyPasta, D.N.Angel, Digimon, and PIE!  ~Annalisa

I <3 CreepyPasta, D.N.Angel, Digimon, and PIE!  ~Annalisa

Front sm

adeptauthor11

aka AmbitiousFighting25

Yes!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you, Vanessa!
  • Posted at:

Anna

Christian

Come back, Andy!

Front sm

adeptauthor11

aka AmbitiousFighting25

Excuse me, y'all! Will you please post on the Petition Thread? I would like to show Vanessa how much we appreciate her story. This is purely to show appreciation! Find it on /45267.
  • Posted at:

Anna

Christian

Come back, Andy!

Front sm

catsparrow15

aka CatSecret9

I've been reading this story since it first came out, and I just wanted to say I never lost interest in it.  It's really good!  Please continue whenever you have time!  It's funny, because my name is Veronica, though I like to spell it Veronika.  XD
  • Posted at:

catsparrow15 aka CatSecret9

Cahill

†

Want to be part of the next big thing?

Help out at:

http://www.the39clues.com/messageboard/show/49064

Front sm

angelunicorn51

aka YellowDragon557

really good vanessa!
great for you to be back!

Kelly
  • Posted at:

"And maybe it's snowing purple gumdrops!"- Sinead, The dead of night

Kelly Cahill

AmIan forever

November 22 2013...XD

Front sm

amberjade168

aka AquaCelebrating285

Yay you finally posted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
By the way Amy Kabra sounds waaaaaaaaaay better then Amy Tolliver!!!!!!! =)
Update sooooon!!!!!!!!!!
   ~Aimey 
  • Posted at:

amberjade168 aka AquaCelebrating285

Lucian/Madrigal

TMA~Co-Prez

TBA

Directionar!!!!

Lovatic!!!!      

Swiftie!!!!

Love and Laugh

~Aimey

Directionar!!!!

Lovatic!!!!

Swiftie!!!!

Love, Laugh & Intelligence

~Aimey

Front sm

inkforest13

aka ClassifiedEvil4

Each chapter gets better and better. I can't wait for the next part!
  • Posted at:

You're a cherry blossom

You're about to bloom

You look so pretty

But you're gone so soon

CLASSIFIED

After like forever we get a chapter;)
  • Posted at:

Front sm

rubylavender14

aka AmbitiousAqua161

Of course you should continue.One question,does anyone die?
  • Posted at:

Rubylavender14 AKA AmbiciousAqua161

''Chess, a sport enhancing your math mind"-Michael

Email me @:56485

E=Mc^2

Front sm

scarletdawn129

aka AgentAqua566

Really cool chapter! Post more soon pls :)
  • Posted at:

scarletdawn129 aka AgentAqua566

Front sm

emeraldcaptain19

aka EmeraldCaptain12

Bookmarking!
  • Posted at:

NAOMI

Proud CHRISTIAN 

why can't life be like the movies

I'M GONE FOREVER...(or am I?) 

Front sm

silverphoenix156

aka TigerArrow31

Oh my gosh!! You finally posted and I loveeeddd it!!!<333
  • Posted at:

silverphoenix156 aka TigerArrow31

Sarah;D

Blood of a Lucian Creativity of a Janus Intelligence of an Ekat Strength of a Tomas Heart of a Madrigal

Amian/Jayla/Beckery<3

Front sm

frostfairy69

aka BoneArt9

shes probely not going to post for a month...Again
  • Posted at:

I'm not happy with the new message board. 

Proud Christan

When life puts you in tough places- don't say "Why me" Say "Try me" 

Front sm

awesomeninja30

aka CobraRed30

Just plain awesomeness.  
  • Posted at:

AwesomeNinja30 aka CobraRed30

"You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you."

A Chain Reaction of Compassion