Front sm

dawndancer15

aka ButterflyActress33

Branch: Janus

Hello fellow Cahills! I am writing a new story! *cheers and applause* It's an Amian, and it's quite diffrent from many. Here is the summary:

Summary

27-year-old Amy Cahill never thought her life would be such a fail. Okay, so maybe it isn't that bad. The Vespers are gone, she is filthy rich, and she has an amazing boyfriend by the name of Evan Tolliver. What more could she want? Well . . . to sum it up, she wants to be married! Yes, she wants that amazing boyfriend to propose. So when her 24-year-old brother, Dan, announces that he is engaged to his stunningly pretty girlfriend, Veronica O'Malley, Amy is taken aback by surprise. Not only is it embarassing that her younger brother is marrying before her, it's completely surprising. Veronica chooses Amy for the maid-of-honor, which means that Amy has to spend more time with her. And while she does she finds out some not-so-nice qualities about Veronica, and some not-so-nice secrets.

There would be a quote at the beggining of every chapter. Please comment and like and I will start this story!

~Vanessa~  

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

dawndancer15 aka ButterflyActress33

~Vanessa~ 

Gold Digger  

"Charming, 'andsome, and speaks French? Amy, keep him." - Marguerite Beaufort

Updates every Tuesday and Friday! 

Read the new and improved rewrite at: forums/topics/287662

CLASSIFIED

YES! YES! YES! Just 1 question. Where does Ian come in?

P.o.s.t..q.u.i.c.k.l.y.!.!
  • Posted at:

Front sm

dawndancer15

aka ButterflyActress33

@Audrey: Yay! My first reader for this story! Ian comes in . . . you will see. Sorry. Don't want to spoil the story. But secrets will be uncovered and not-so-nice qualities will be revealed. Can't wait to start!

~Vanessa~
  • Posted at:

~Vanessa~ 

Gold Digger  

Front sm

elfprincess6

aka RubyDancing17

@Vanessa: This is so awesome! I wanna read more! Please? Post more!!!!
Maddie
  • Posted at:

elfprincess6 aka RubyDancing17

On silver necklaces they strung

The flowering stars, on crowns they hung

The dragon-fire, in twisted wire

They meshed the light of moon and sun

~The Hobbit

CLASSIFIED

Wow Vanessa this sounds pretty awesome!! Dan engaged?? Impossible! I can't wait to read it!!
  • Posted at:

Front sm

lightningthief5

aka LightningCatacombs1

Branch: Ekaterina

@Vanessa, sounds cool!   -1
  • Posted at:

☮

>O

Psych-O

Tick tock

WORLDS)(COLLIDE

A C-H-A-I-N Reaction of Compassion

Whatever floats your boat...Or sinks your Titanic.

You feed the MADNESS and it feeds on you

The prince fought valiantly.

He slayed the dragon.

The princess cried for days.

She loved that dragon.

-The stories fairytales don't tell

CLASSIFIED

post more now!!!!
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

Sounds cool

• Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

Can't wait to read it!!!!!!!
  • Posted at:

Front sm

artisticazure72

aka ArtisticAzure13

Plz post more. Want to know the secrets :)
  • Posted at:

artisticazure72 aka ArtisticAzure13

Today is a gift

Thats why its called the present...

Ekatrina       

ASHWINI :D

CLASSIFIED

Sounds good. Is Veronica a gold digger?
P.S Nice title

-
J
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

When are you going to post? I must read!!
  • Posted at:

Front sm

dawndancer15

aka ButterflyActress33

Chapter 1: Author Annonymus                                                 

"I don't want to make money, I just want to be wonderful." - Marilyn Monroe   

~Amy~

Falon loved the way Ben smiled down at her. It was warm, kind, and caring. It made her heart flutter. She kept asking herself , what is this feeling? Ben was her best friend and the last person she would have ever imagined falling in love with. So why in the world was she melting at the sight of a grin on his face? Why did she start stuttering like crazy when talking to him? It just didn't make sense. 'One of these days it will', she thought. Just when will that day come? - Author Annonymus

Yes! Finally! I thought happily, when I finished typing the last sentence. I was done writing the third book of my brand new series called Remember. The only thing that was left to do now, was to publish it.

I grinned while thinking, great job, Author Annonymus.

Yep, Author Annonymus. Not Amy Cahill. When I choose my author's name, I wanted something that will be mysterious, and that won't attract much attention. You see, I REALLY hate crowds, or speeches, or attention, or even publicity. So, I figured that if I put my name as Author Annonymus, no one would know who I am. Well, no one would know but Dan and Nellie and her family. But they know that this is a big secret, and they tell no one.

I leaned back on my chair and let out a huge breath. Finally. Pressure is over.

For a while.

Many of the books that I write come from real-life experiances. For example, one of my hit series was based on stuff that happened through Benjamin Franklin's life. I even revealed some secrets that I found through the Clue Hunt. Of course, no one but the teams of the hunt knew this. Sometimes, I wonder if they read any of my books and wonder, 'Who writes this?'

But I doubt that. All of them live glamorous lives now, and probobly have no time to read a book. The last time I saw everyone was at Sinead and Hamilton's wedding almost two years ago. I haven't heard from anyone since then. 'Miss them?', you might ask. Well, that's a tough question. But I will go with yes.

But I have my own life to worry about. I work each day on my books, but apart from that I also have an awesome love life. The best, actually.

Evan Tolliver, my amazing boyfriend, is the hottest politician, scientist, and college professor to ever roam the earth. I am not kidding. His ocean blue eyes are framed by coke-bottle glasses, and his gorgeous reddish-brown hair is always slicked back and neat. A well built man, he is too. He changed from high school geek, to a handsome man. He is so . . . adorkable. That nick-name never gets old. I even heard that some girls at the college he teaches have a crush on him. Well, back-off ladies because this guy is so mine. I keep dreaming of the day that he will propose to me. It is my biggest dream. It actually has been my biggest dream for about five years now. But that's okay. Evan is just taking his time. Hopefully.

But I am not the only one in a relationship. Dan is also dating. And guess who? A twenty-four year old model. Yeah, I know. Hard to believe. Her name is Veronica O'Malley and she is sooooo beautiful. Her hair is long and the color of milk chocolate and she has amber eyes that have a little spark of violet. Her lips are as red as a strawberry, and she has a bright white smile. She is tall and thin and I am positive that she never had a pimple. She is also one of the sweetest girls on the planet. She has never been stuck up or mean to me. Ever. Also Dan is like head over heels for her. I'm really happy for him. Usually, things like this never happen to the dweeb.

"Hey Amy! Can you come out for a second?" Called a voice behind the door of my office. Dan.

"Why?" I replied.

"I need your help!" He responded.

I got up from my chair and walked out of my office. I walked down the long hallways of the mansion and then finally, I reached Dan's room.

I opened the door and started to say, "What do you -" But I stopped when I saw what was happening.Dan was in nothing but his boxers, and it looked like his whole closet was on the floor.

"What is going on here?" I asked, shocked.

Dan had a hopeless expression on his face when he answered, "I don't know what to wear on my date with Veronica."

I laughed. If this was the crisis, there was literarly nothing else to do. "

It's not funny, Amy." Dan angrily replied.

"Yes it is." I said.

Then I walked over to the big pile of clothes on the floor. "Well, first where are you going to take her?"

"I was thinking a fancy restraunt." Dan responded.

I frowned. "Since when did you like fancy restraunts?"

"I don't know. I just wanted to try it." Dan hesitantly said.

"All right," I suspiciously replied. "Well, I am no Natalie Kabra, but I suggest this."

I picked up a tuxedo Dan only wears on special occasions, with no tie and an open collar white shirt. After Dan put it on, I gave him shiny black shoes, and slicked his hair back with gel.

After I finished putting him together, I stood back to admire my work.

Dan looked very handsome. He somehow looked taller. He looked exactly like Leonardo DeCaprio when he was younger. Very, very handsome.

I smiled. "You look good, dweeb."

Dan returned a grin. "Thanks."

"Come on, get going. Or you will be late." I said.I followed Dan to the car.

Before he got in he said, "Thanks again, Amy. I mean, Author Annonymus."

I grinned. "You're welcome." With that, Dan got in the car and drove away.

What do you think? Sorry for the long wait!

~Vanessa~       

PS: I am sooo sorry for the post being so messed up. Grrr....            
  • Posted at:

~Vanessa~ 

Gold Digger  

CLASSIFIED

AWESOME! I loved it Vanessa :) Hmm... will Dan propose to Veronica during dinner? I hope so! This is so cool, you're an awesome author and I'm really happy to have a chance to write with you! Post the next part soon please!
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

Continue....
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

This is AWESOME!!! Please continue!!!

~Chloe
  • Posted at:

Front sm

elfprincess6

aka RubyDancing17

That was SO funny!!!!!!  DAN worrying about what to wear?!?!?! Impossible. Having a girlfriend must have done something to his brain :) lol
Maddie
  • Posted at:

~The Hobbit

Front sm

blackdragon1794

aka HuntExplorer1

Branch: Tomas

This is an awesome idea! You could really do something with this story! KEEP WRITING!!!
  • Posted at:

blackdragon1794 aka HuntExplorer1

I'm not ...

20% Ekat

20% Janus

20% Tomas

20% Lucian

Or 20% Madrigal

I'm 100% Cahill !!!

The name's Moudy

Front sm

purplepenguin887

aka AgentClassified322

Oh my gosh, this is so good! And really original!

Continue soon!

~Megan
  • Posted at:

purplepenguin887 aka AgentClassified322

Name: Megan

"Shoot to Kill?"- Ian

Front sm

dawndancer15

aka ButterflyActress33

Hey guys! Thank you soooo much for the nice comments!!! I'm surprised people like this story. I need something from you, though. Later in this tale (later) I would need characters. If you want to be in this story please (PLEASE) fill out this form. Spaces are limited and I am accepting both guys and girls.

First Name:

Last Name (fake):

Age (22 - 31, not real):

Looks:

Personality: 

Friends:

Job:

This is not a first come first served thing. I will actually take time to look over the application you submit.   

~Vanessa~

• Posted at:

~Vanessa~ 

Gold Digger  

Front sm

purplepenguin887

aka AgentClassified322

Oooo! I want to join! And who wouldn't like this story?

First Name: Megan

Last Name(fake): Williams

Age(22-31, not real): 22

Looks: wavy dirty blonde hair(which is like brown mixed with blonde), blue eyes, fair skin

Personality: cheerful, sometimes shy, musical, artistic(likes to sing, dance, act, write, draw, design, play the piano and the violin), hardworking, intelligent, friendly, athletic(likes volleyball, basketball, softball), likes fashion

Friends: You mean in The 39 Clues series, right? Well, my favorite characters are Amy, Sinead, Dan, Hamilton, Jonah, Nellie, and Ian(I have a lot).

Job: author and actress

You're doing a great job so far with your story!

~Megan
  • Posted at:

"Shoot to Kill?"- Ian

CLASSIFIED

Can I be in it?

First Name: Chloe 

Last Name (fake): Shea

Age (22 - 31, not real): 26

Looks: brown/Blonde hair, blackish eyes, short for her age. 

Personality: Nice, smart, gives advice(if needed), curious, and can turn mean in a heartbeat

Friends: Amy and Dan, (Or any other cahill cousins)

Job: Author

~Chloe 
  • Posted at:

Front sm

elfprincess6

aka RubyDancing17

Hey Vanessa. Here's my application.

First Name: Maddie
Last Name (fake): Miller
Age (not real): Um, do you mean it has to be in between 22 and 31? If so, mine is 25
Looks: Strawberry blonde hair, blue eyes, freckles, 5'8" tall
Personality: Girly-girl, likes to correct people
Friends: Can I PLEASE be Amy's friend? Please?
Job: IDK, Secretary
  • Posted at:

~The Hobbit

Front sm

dawndancer15

aka ButterflyActress33

Chapter 2: The Biggest Night

"Love one another and you will be happy; it is as simple and as difficult as that." - Mark Twain

~Dan~

The biggest night of someone's life is not when that someone finds a serum that can make you the most powerful person ever. Or when that someone defeats an evil terrorist organazation that planned to take over the world. Or getting rid of that someone's evil father. No, the biggest night of someone's life is when that someone proposes to the love of their life. And that is what I kept telling myself on the drive to Veronica O'Malley's house.

How would she react? Would she be surprised? Would she be happy? Questions soared through my head like bullets. I nearly crashed into a tree because I wasn't paying any attention to where I was going. I guess that's what happens when you are in so deeply in love with a beautiful woman.

Smiling to myself I thought, if I was to come back to my thirteen-year-old self, and tell that one day I would be so lovey dovey I would have never believed myself.

That's true. I would have laughed in my face. But, when I was thirteen, I had no idea what love was. Now I do. 

When I reached Veronica's house, I pulled the car into the garage and got out. I then walked over to Veronica's front door while the warm wind blew gently against me. Perfect night. Now lets hope it stays that way.

Ding dong, went the bell I just rang. In a moment's notice, a tall, thin, and always elegantly dressed woman appeared at the door. Veronica's mother, Erica.

"Oh Dan!" She shouted gleefully. "You're here! And looking so handsome."

"Hello, Erica. How are you?" I responded with the most charming smile I could produce.

"Fine, fine. And you?" Erica asked.

"Great."

"Oh well, then that is truly wonderful." Erica said. "Sam! Where is Veronica?" She called to her husband. A man a handsome seventy-year-old man appeared beside his wife and said, "I think she is getting dressed. I can't be sure thought."

As if on que, Veronica started to walk down the grand staircase of the house. My jaw dropped.

Beautiful does not even begin to describe her. Her chocolate colored hair was cascading down in beautiful curls. She wore a strapless long lilac gown that framed her form wonderfully. She had a diamond necklace and earrings and her make-up was natural and made her hinted violet eyes pop. I am positive I was drooling.

"Hi Dan." Veronica purred flashing me a bright white smile.

"Hey." I said, still admiring how perfect my girlfriend is.   

"You can close your mouth, now." She giggled.

I snapped out of my trance. "Yeah, um, sorry."

"That's all right." Veronica replied.

"You look very nice, sweetheart." Erica added, grinning from ear to ear.

"Thanks, mom."

"Should we get going?" I asked Veronica.

"Yes, I think we should." She replied, still smiling sweetly at me.

I took her hand and waved back at Sam and Erica. "Bye!" I called.

"Bye!" They responded.

Veronica got in the front seat while I held the door open for her. Then I went around and got in the drivers seat.

"So, where are we going?" She asked.

"Well, I was thinking that new five star restraunt."

Veronica's eyes widened. "Are you talking about Crystals? That new french themed restraunt?"

I nodded. "Yep."

"Oh Dan! A dinner at that place costs a fortune!"

I smiled and squeezed her hand. "Anything for my favorite girl."

She kissed me on the cheek and said, "Thank you so much Dan. You are the best."

Those words made feel so great. Hopefully the whole night will go like this.

~

When Veronica and I arrived at Crystals, I swore I never saw such a glamorous place. There was a huge hallway that you had to go through to reach the main desk with a long lucious gold and red rug, and on the ceiling there was a row of crystal chandeliers.

The most surprising thing that happened was when we came to the main desk. 

"Last name, please." The lady that worked there asked, not even looking up from the computer.

"Cahill." I responded. 

She looked up suddently, and stared in disbelief. "Cahill? As in Daniel Cahill who invented that amazing video game and built the huge amusement park?"

"Yes." 

It seemed like all of the sudden the woman was our best friend. "I'm Angela. It's great to have you here Mr. Cahill."

"Please, call me Dan." I said.

"Of course. And this lovely lady here is?"

"Veronica O'Malley. My girlfriend." I replied.

Angela smiled. "Pleasure to meet you both. Now, please follow me to your table."   

Angela led us down hallway after hallway until we reached our room. It was gorgeous. Many people were there and they were all dressed in super fancy clothes. I'm glad Amy picked a good outfit for me. I would've picked jeans and a t-shirt.

"Enjoy your dinner." Said Angela, and walked away.      

We were seated at the table with the big window right next to it. 

Dinner went really well. Veronica and I had a great conversation and I cracked a few jokes and she was laughing hysterically. I think now is the time.

"Um, Veronica?" I said.

"Yeah?"

"Would you follow me to the balcony?" I asked.

"Uh, sure." She hesitantly replied.

I took her hand and we went to the balcony. There were a couple of other people there, but I didn't mind. It was now or never.

"Is there something you wanted to tell me?" Veronica asked.

I took a deep breath. Here goes nothing. "Veronica, I've known you for a couple of years now and I wanted to say . . . you are the best thing that happened to me. You are beautiful, sweet, and just plain amazing. Of course, we have some major diffrences but we make it work. I can't imagine my life without you. So what I wanted to say is, Veronica O'Malley," I went down on one knee and took out the ring, "will you marry me?"

We attracted lots of attention, and every person was staring at us. Veronica was shocked but as soon as she recovered she yelled, "Yes. Yes! Yes! YES! I will, Dan, I will!"

I grinned. "May I?" I asked, gesturing to the ring. She put out her hand and I put the ring on.

As soon as I stood up again, Veronica kissed me right on the lips. I could hear cheers and claps in the background. This was the best day ever.  

How do you like it? Please comment and like!

~Vanessa~                                       

• Posted at:

~Vanessa~ 

Gold Digger  

Front sm

purplepenguin887

aka AgentClassified322

You're doing really great so far! It is so good! I can't wait until the next post!

Continue soon!

~Megan
  • Posted at:

"Shoot to Kill?"- Ian

CLASSIFIED

Awww! That is sooo sweet of Dan!! I wish I could go to their wedding!! JK! Wow I didn't know Dan designed video games and amusement parks! LOL. Continue soon please, your writing skills never cease to amaze me!
  • Posted at:

Front sm

actorblack37

aka ActressBlack22

Brooklyn
Cahill-Ivey
Golden hair, blue eyes, fair skin, freckles
Dramatic, nice, sneaky
Natalie, Amy, Sienead
Actress im the main character in a new movie Jonah is producing.  

Hope you can use me!!!  
  • Posted at:

-kenzie

Front sm

elfprincess6

aka RubyDancing17

I LOVE it!!!!!!!!!! I never knew Dan invented a video game and designed an amusement park! What interesting things we are finding out about our friend Dan today! :) lol
Maddie
  • Posted at:

~The Hobbit

CLASSIFIED

Love it!! Please Continue!!

~Chloe
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

Awesome!
Please please please continue.

-J
  • Posted at:

Front sm

heromoonlight1

aka HazeSafe1

First Name:Katherine

Last Name (fake): Maritna

Age (22 - 31, not real):22

Looks:Light brown curly hair, hazel eyes, tall

Personality: Happy, wild, friendly. . .sometimes

Friends:Ian and Natalie and Hamilton and Amy

Job:News- interviewer/reporter-type-person
  • Posted at:

GloryandGORE go hand in hand.

Even the most primitive societies have an innate respect for the insane.

~ RUMBLE FISH

CLASSIFIED

Best. Story. Ever.
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

Can you add me!?
  • Posted at:

Front sm

adorablerabbit55

aka WinningBrilliant10

I love this story! You're very talented! :) 
Post the next part ASAP! 
  • Posted at:

adorablerabbit55 aka WinningBrilliant10

"Stay witme   

"Always       -Katniss and Peeta

The Hunger Games

The World Will Be Watching

Front sm

cleverkitten46

aka CleverOutsmarting11

Branch: Lucian

Aww, Dan's so sweet! This story is awesome! :)

First Name: Amelia
Last Name (fake): Grace
Age (22 - 31, not real): 24
Looks: long black hair, green eyes, natural beauty
Personality: girly-girl, sweet and kind, dangerous if you threaten her, intelligent, very talented
Friends: Best friends with Natalie 
Job: Famous Actress & singer (she models for fashion magazines too) 

I hope I can be in your story! Keep writing! :) 
  • Posted at:

cleverkitten46 aka CleverOutsmarting11

Anna Cahill    

Want to spread the 39 Clues spirit? Join the 39 Clues Writing Center!

http://www.the39clues.com/messageboard/show/43994 

Front sm

midnightblue99

aka EmeraldCloud2

Cool story :) continue soon

-Sam 
  • Posted at:

Some notes about me:

- The name is Sam. Female.

- I write, read, and apparently am good at maths and other school stuff.

- I'm 16, and in Year 12.

- I'm Australian.

Be nice to nerds. Chances are you'll end up working for one. - Bill Gates

Front sm

dawndancer15

aka ButterflyActress33

Hello everyone!!! Thank you so much for the comments! It's really sweet of you to say such nice things.

I wanted to say to everybody that I am still taking characters so please apply if you want to. Also, please do not be mad if I select you to be in my story, and change something. It would not be anything bad I promise. So if I change your job or who you're friends with, do not get angry. It's for the story. Again, I will not make a fool out of you or post anything bad.

The next chapter is a work in progress, and I might post it this weekend.

Finally, (this is kind of random), for those who read my story Cahills vs. Vespers: The Innocent and the Guilty, I am not quiting. Actually, I might post the next chapter today. So keep tuned!

~Vanessa~        
  • Posted at:

~Vanessa~ 

Gold Digger  

Front sm

gymnasticsprincess4

aka EkaterinaDragon327

OMG Vanessa!You are such a great writer!!Please please please write more!Now I could see why you're a Janus!Here is my application:

First Name:Camila
Last Name(fake of course):Monroe
Age(22-31, not real):23
Looks:Dark golden blonde hair,shiny blue eyes,and freckles!
Personality:Nice,caring,clever,adventurous,agressive at times and reasonable.
Friends:Do you mean in the 39 clues?If you do mean that then my friends would be:Amy,Sinead,Dan,Nellie and Hamilton.
Job:I would be a sciencist.
  • Posted at:

Hi I'm Camila AKA gymnasticsprincess4 or EkaterinaDragon327

love Jesus!

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me" Philippians 4:13

Camila+Emily+Katelin=Cahill Four

Front sm

adorableblue74

aka AdorableBlue10

Oh, my god! That sounds so amazing, I only read the summary so far, and I'm going to read the rest of it now! It sounds so cool!
  • Posted at:

adorableblue74 aka AdorableBlue10

Cahills vs. Vespers   

The Hunger Games

I keep wondering and wondering when will my life begin? -Tangled  

Front sm

adorableblue74

aka AdorableBlue10

Aw, that was so sweet! She said yes! I can't wait for the next part of this, so I'll be looking forward to tomorrow and the day after! This is amazing!
  • Posted at:

adorableblue74 aka AdorableBlue10

Cahills vs. Vespers   

The Hunger Games

I keep wondering and wondering when will my life begin? -Tangled  

1 , , 3 ... 15 , 16 , 17