Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

Branch: Ekaterina

[Please Note: This is the sequel of Expect the Unexpected: Beyond Enemy Lines RP]

After the big Specter and Wave war, the old teams went missing. They started a new organization called, Midoni. To take down Specter and Wave. To restore peace and balance. Specter and Wave send out teams to look for them, and hear about a new organization (Midoni). They then send all available agents out.

No S.G.S.

No S.C.S.

No best/youngest/worst

No OP

No Mary Sues

Four spots per person, max.

Be appropriate

Old Teams

Specter Leader, saved for Star

Wave Leader, taken by me

Theyre co-leaders of Midoni

Specter SIC, saved for Krista

Wave SIC, saved for Zoey

They're basically the secretaries

Wave Inside Person, taken by me

Specter Inside Person, saved for Zoey

They're Interrogators

Wave Nerd, open

Specter Nerd, open

They're Basically the Scientists

Wave Jock

Specter Nerd

They're Field Agents

New Teams

Wave Leader, saved for Star

Specter Leader, taken by me

Wave SIC, saved for Charity

Specter SIC, saved for Krista

Wave Inside Person, saved for Crescent

Specter Inside Person, open

Wave Nerd, open

Specter Nerd, open

Wave Jock, open

Specter Jock, open

(Normal Form)

Name:

Nickname:

Appearance:

Personality:

Spot:

Crush:

Other:

(Alias Form)(for new Specter/Wave agents)

Name:

Appearance:

Personality:

Other:

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

The butterfly’s end

is 

the caterpillar’s beginning 

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Branch: Lucian

Save Wave Nerd and Specter Inside PErson

• Posted at:

Lani

I'd Rather Be Me Then Be With You

Also, I miss Newsies(Hannah)

And Mary Poppins(Bird Woman)

And Annie(July)

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Save Wave Nerd and Specter Inside PErson

• Posted at:

Lani

And Annie(July)

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

@Lani: new or old?

I will do my forms soon

• Posted at:

The butterfly’s end

is 

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Old nerd and new inside person

• Posted at:

Lani

And Annie(July)

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

Saved!

• Posted at:

The butterfly’s end

is 

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Name: Aria 
Nickname: Ari
Appearance: She has long black/dark brown that is normally in two braids, making her look much younger then she is. Big blue puppy dog like eyes. About 4'9(She's petite). Very pale skin. She normally wears a blue jean shirt, a black jacket, jeans, and black tennis shoes. 
Personality: Shy, introverted. Very creative. She loves to do a lot of things, but will focus on something random at times. She always keeps her thoughts to herself(For obvious reasons..). If she confides in you it must mean she really trusts you. 
Spot: Specter Inside Person
Crush: Anyone? 
Other: Is a sort of rogue and wants to help Wave/Midoni

Name: Allyson Nightingale

Appearance: Short strawberry blonde hair, big green eyes, pale, 4'11. 

Personality: Like her owns, but more happy and open. 

Other: Nope, 

Name: Cerin Mickleson

Nickname: CC

Appearance: She has long dark brown/teal hair. It is normally in a ponytail, or in a bun. She has big blue/green eyes that resemble her mothers. Very pale skin, that burns easily. She constantly has bruises on her face, from fights. However, she also often has to wear an ankle brace(Weak ankles).

Personality: She’s a introverted, anti-social, consulting detective, who happens to be very good at music. She has a tendency to start humming if she’s bored. She’s bored easily, and is a sociopath. She isn’t the most friendly of people, choosing to surround herself with people of her intelligence. She’s a genius. However, she is very shy. She’s very impatient. She is not the most considerate of people, but she tries, namely when she is in public. She fiddles with her hands, or her bracelet when she is nervous. She loves Paramore/Weezer/Wrabel/Lily Allen/Skylar Grey. If anyone insults her or her friends/family, she’ll fight them. Smart, rebellious. Loyal to the ones she loves. Very blunt and honest, and can be rude, even though she doesn’t try to be. Very stubborn. She’s very fierce and sarcastic, not to mention tough. Has a sensitive side of herself that she rarely shows to anyone. If you are one of the people she trusts, she’ll beat herself up if you get hurt and she think’s it’s her fault. She’s very sassy, and tells herself not to be, but it doesn’t work. She hates to ask for help, and loves to boss people around. She has horrible ADHD, so she’s constantly bored in class, but is still very smart. She’s bold, and isn’t afraid to show it. If you get on her bad side, watch out. She can fight. She’s tolerant of pain, heartbreak and heartache, because she’s had her fair share of it in life. She’s very hesitant to talk to anyone she’s just met. Is very quick on her feet, and quick to throw a punch. Will fight anyone who questions her. She is brave, but gets to reckless at times. She trains a lot, so it’s a bit rare to see her not running. A high functioning sociopath. Quiet, shy, creative. Very smart. Has had her fair share of heartache, heartbreak, and pain in life, which is why she is so tolerant of it. She’s very protective of the ones she loves. Can be very rebellious, especially when something is happening, but it’s wrong. Very smart. When she’s in a battle, a whole new side comes out of her. In battle, she’s sassy, bossy, sarcastic, brave, bold. Pessimist. Suffers from bipolar depression, ADHD, self-harm and self-hate, OCD, multiple personality disorder, and a inferiority complex. Loves Paramore/Sia/Music in general. Also loves movies like Austin Powers. 

Spot: Wave Nerd

Other: Nope. 

Mods, please let this through, it's all fake. 

• Posted at:

Lani

And Annie(July)

Front sm

winterfrost107

Name: Sakura Shimizaki
Nickname: Blossom or Cherry
Appearance: Jet black, long, straight hair, naturally brown eyes but she almost always wears blue contacts, fair skin and she's about 5'2" (she's Japanese btw)
Personality: PoVed
Spot: Specter Leader
Crush: TBD
Other:

Name: Amelia Erickson
Nickname: Amy or Lia
Appearance: long natural platinum blonde hair with half died black usually worn down, pale skin, blues eyes and stands at about 5'6"
Personality: determined, doesn't like when people get in her way. She's not technically shy, she just prefers to keep to herself, technically could be an extrovert if she wanted to be.
Spot: new Wave leader
Crush: TBD
Other:

Name: Avery Adams
Appearance: her hair is braided and her makeup is done to give her a slight tan look
Personality: out going, likes partying and is extremely flirty
Other:

• Posted at:

Staof Nohr

#ProudChristian

#RememberSphin

"Curiosity killed the cat, but satisfaction brought it back."

"I never wanted a prince or a fairy tale. I never wanted a big life. I'm just a girl struggling to be Ordinary." - Agatha of Woods Beyond

Front sm

kittendragon1741

(Normal Form)

Name: Hope Coranata 

Nickname: just Leah

Appearance: Long glossy black hair that goes down to her waist, one purple eye and one icy blue eye, she wears a black sweatshirt and light blue jeans and books.

Personality: Kind and laid back, has a easy time making friends, she can be extremely protective of her friends and will die for them but can be easily manipulated sometimes but not all the time, she can easily get people to trust her.

Spot: Wave Inside Person

Crush: Open

Other: meep

(Alias Form)(for new Specter/Wave agents)

Name: Leah Vina

Appearance: Same as the one above

Personality: Same as the one above

Other: meep

• Posted at:

Call me Tori! 

I was Crescent Buuuuut I've decided to change that. 

I've been busy! And inactive. I'll try to be on a bit more.

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

@Star accepted

@Crescent accepted

• Posted at:

The butterfly’s end

is 

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

Name: Mauree Stevens

Nickname: Cara (by former W.A.V.E. agents), Maur

Appearance: Long fire ombre hair, blue/gray eyes, tall, pretty. Wears a white tank, black sweatpants, black tennis shoes, green army jacket, and her hair in a Dutch braid. OR. Black shirt, black pants, black vest, black boots, and her hair in a ponytail or braid (French or Dutch).

Personality: Very indecisive and rebellious. Smart, loyalish, sarcastic, actress. Strong athlete and good at deductions. Mature. ADHD. OCD. Social Anxiety. Optimist. And can be a bit bipolar to people. More in P.O.V.'s 

Spot: Old Specter Jock

Crush: Anyone Willing?

Other: n/a

Name: Violet Carnes

Nickname: Vi, Willie (by old S.P.E.C.T.E.R. agents)

Appearance: long purple ombre hair, green/blue eyes, tall, and pretty. Wears a white blouse, purple skirt, purple heels, her hair in a bun, and a black suit jacket. OR. Black shirt, black vest, black pants, black shoes, and Hair in double dutch braids.

Personality: POVed

Spot: Old Wave Leader

Name: Liam Dasina

Nickname: n/a

Appearance: short brown hair, blue eyes, tall, and handsome. Wears red shirt, blue jeans, and black tennis shoes. 

Spot: New Specter Leader

Name: Sylvia Carnation

Nickname: CC or Annataisia (by old S.P.E.C.T.E.R. agents)

Appearance: silver ombre hair, purple/blue eyes, tall, and pretty. Wears a blue blouse, white skirt, red flats, white jacket, and hair in French braids. Or black shirt, black vest, black pants, black shoes, and hair in Dutch braid. 

Spot: Old Wave Inside Person

• Posted at:

The butterfly’s end

is 

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

@Lani the Forgotten One: accepted

• Posted at:

The butterfly’s end

is 

Front sm

kindhydra1

Branch: Janus

Name: Celine Myers

Nickname: Old agents might still call her Alina

Appearence: She is about average height (so she's blends in well in a crowd), brown, nearly waist long hair, hazel eyes, pretty but in a low-key kind of way, nice smile. Usually wears jeans or tights and a comfortable, but still fashionable shirt (or sweater).

Personality: Although she's quite hard to get to know (partially because she's so unnoticable), she has an air around her that makes people want to listen/befriend her, also she's quite observant. She's come a long way since the war, though, so it won't be as hard to befriend her as it was in the original RP and she is quite close to the old agents (especially the wave ones and Cara)

Spot: Wave SIC (used to be 'unnoticed one')

Crush: Griffin isn't around anymore, so I can't exactly ask him, but I'm just going to say she's dating Mason still...

Other: I tried to keep it consistent with how much older Mauree was, but I've never written this old before 0_0

Name: Alina Smith

Nickname: Aline or Ali (prefers Aline or Alina)

Appearence: About average height, blue eyes with specks of grey, dirty blond hair that's almost always up in a ponytail (it goes down to just below her shoulder blades when it's down). She usually just kind of throws on sweats and a sweater.

Personality: She's a bit anti-social because she's always worked in the cyber part of the spy agency and she was the youngest one there, too, so it was kind of hard for her to make friends. She doesn't really know how to talk to people, and tends to avoid them, even. She tends to help people seemingly out of annoyance that they can't do it, but she actually feels bad for them and does it out of kindness. She still works with cyber, but has used her skills to build an algorithm that analyzes the answer patterns of a person being interrogated and suggests the best form of interrogation to use on them.

Spot: Specter Inside Person

Other: When she sided with Wave in the war, Specter killed her parents that they'd had held captive, so she's really against them. And although she spends most of her time with interrogations and working on her program, she still has plenty of cyber abilities that can be used if she's not super busy...

• Posted at:

I am Zoey

I'm a Janus

I'm a Madrigal

I'm a daughter of Athena

I'm a hunter of Artemis

I'm a member of Erudite as well as divergent

I have a penguin spirit animal

I'm a hystorian

I'm Atlantian

I'm a zebra

I'M A BOOK LOVER!!!!

-KindHydra1 (39 Clues Mber)

Front sm

snakedancing13

*raises hand* I am mildly confused as to what is expected of my characters. Would someone mind elaborating?

~Krista~

• Posted at:

Recipient of Mickey's Respect

Krista the Key

Will you give all you can give

So that our banner may advance?

Some will fall and some will live

Will you stand up and take your chance?

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

Krista: BE CONFUSED

SPECTER SIC: 

OLD: Secretary that sort of thing

NEW: Good leader, takes well to instruction, but is very leaderlike. Basically second in command

• Posted at:

The butterfly’s end

is 

Front sm

snakedancing13

*still confused*

I'll post my forms later.

~Krista~

• Posted at: