Front sm

sapphirephoenix471

aka DolphinAmber136

Branch: Lucian

Storyline-

There are seven teens in a prison of sorts.

Seven teens from all over the land.

Seven teens held there for the danger they could unleash.

In a prison, there are seven kids, kids who are there because of the abilities they have. They've been there since birth.

Abandoned by their parents in fear of what their child might do, with only a jewel talisman to keep them safe, they were taken by a group hungry for power over all wizards, witches, and magic academies.

So, they raise these kids in isolation.

However, one day, there's an alarm. Someone has broken into the prison. Before the kids know what's happening,there's a man standing at the end of their corridor, a man who wants to set them free.

They join him, and find out he runs a camp for magicians in training.

Certain magicians, who prevent twisted forces fro upsetting the balance of the land.

They're called the Skywatchers.

Each kid gets to choose a familiar, and so their adventure begins, to train to stop the group that stole them from upsetting the balance of magic in the world.

There are no last names, and each person is named what they are after something from nature (River, Willow, Ember etc) and it has something to do with their appearance or personality, or where they were found, so don't be afraid to get creative!

Gems and abilities-

Sapphire (taken by me): Ability to have control over fire and a little control over water

Moonstone: Ability to see and sense movement almost perfectly in the dark

Topaz: Ability to sense other's emotions  and thoughts, like an empathy link

Jasper: Ability to charmspeak others into doing what they wish, but nothing too drastic

Emerald: Ability to understand animals based on their movements and nonverbal signs

Opal: Ability to know someone's injuries instantly and how to treat them

Onyx: Ability to enter the dream of anyone they think about

Rules-

- Only one form per person

- No Mary Sues, and please don't be upset if I reject your form under that basis

- No abilities that aren't classified under your gem

- No best/worst at their ability or oldest/youngest

- IF you save a spot, you have three days to give in a form, or the spot will be released

- If you want a relationship in the RP, ask the person your character is crushing on if they're okay with one

Forms-

Name:

Age (Has to be 14-17):

Looks:

Personality:

Quirks (good liar, plays with hair when nervous etc)

Weapon:

Gem (include colour and appearance):

Strengths with ability:

Weaknesses with ability:

Familiar:

Where were they found?:

Why were they named what they are?:

Crush:

Other:

(PS: you can delete the bracketed stuff in your form)

My form-

Name: Raven

Looks: Short choppy mid-neck black hair (though the length always changes, she grows it out with potions and then cuts it off when she gets tired of it), curious black eyes, light coffee brown skin. Usually wears a tank top with shorts and a sweater tied around her waist with snow boots (for the aesthetic, like duh even when you're held captive you gotta look your best). About 5"4 / 165 cm. Average weight.

Personality: Sarcastic and independent, but loves her friends a lot. Quiet, usually keeps her thoughts to herself, but can unleash a storm on anyone who messes with her. Always sticks up for her friends.

Quirks: Tends to tap on surfaces when restless, sings quietly to keep herself grounded if too much goes over her head, likes to be near someone at all times

Weapon: A silver dagger with a carved wooden hilt

Gem: Blue sapphire on a silver chain around her wrist

Strengths with ability: She can calm turbulent waters in bad situations and increase fires for warmth

Weaknesses with ability: Because her main ability is fire over water, she's extremely sensitive to water unless controlling it, therefore making her hate rainstorms

Familiar: A pale grey wolf with black socks, ears, and a black tail tip, and dark blue eyes named Luna

Where were they found?: In a small grove of trees near a raven's nest

Why were they named what they are?: She has raven black hair and eyes, and was found near a raven nest

Crush: Whoever chooses Onyx as their gem (If that's okay with them)

Other: None

Happy RPing!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Safire

⬧♋●◆⧫♋⧫♓□■⬧ ■♏❒♎⬧

~A forever bitter Golden Age MBer~

So long live the car crash hearts

Cry on the couch and all the poets come to life

Fix me in 45

#Isupportsamegendershipping 

\(o-o)z 

highlight!

tumblr is deadonarrival

Front sm

sapphirephoenix471

aka DolphinAmber136

PS: RPing will start once all spots are filled, and it will begin the day of the break-in, a few hours before it happens.

• Posted at:

Safire

⬧♋●◆⧫♋⧫♓□■⬧ ■♏❒♎⬧

Fix me in 45

\(o-o)z 

highlight!

tumblr is deadonarrival

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

Branch: Ekaterina

Save moonstone

• Posted at:

The butterfly’s end

is 

the caterpillar’s beginning 

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

Name: Fern

Looks: long orange/red curls, blue/gray/purple/green eyes, tall about 5, 8, pretty, pale skin, red/pink ish cheeks when she blushes, red lips, and thick eyelashes. She usually wears a green mini dress, white leggings, a white jean jacket, green converse, and her hair in double dutch braids.

Personality: Very mellow and mature. Impatient. Defiant. Rebellious . Sneaky. Secretive. Mysterious. Singer. Actress. Dancer. Gymnast. Sarcastic. She's a afraid of people, which makes her virtually friendless. She will not hesitate to make a threat, which she usually doesn't go through with. More in P.O.V.'s

Quirks: Good liar, awkward, dislikes people, never tells anyone anything, threatens everyone. 

Weapon: Anything in her reach, preferably something hard.

Gem: Moonstone

Weaknesses with Powers: Light hurts her eyes

Strengths with Powers: She can see in dark and sense movements which helps her when escaping from places.

Familiar: a white raven. Gray eyes, soft white feathers, delicate feet. Named Evergreen.

Where were they found: She was found  in a pot of ferns, crying and screaming.

Why were they named what they were: She was found in ferns. The name seemed to suit her.

Crush: Anyone willing? (Preferably male)

Other: I'm sorry if she's Mary Sue like

• Posted at:

The butterfly’s end

is 

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Save Topaz

• Posted at:

Lani

I'd Rather Be Me Then Be With You

Also, I miss Newsies(Hannah)

And Mary Poppins(Bird Woman)

And Annie(July)

Front sm

winterfairy70

Branch: Janus

Please save Topaz

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

TwinSister!DaughterOfCapAmerica!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Queen&GuardianOfLove/Rebellion

Front sm

dramamoonrise5

Save Opal!

• Posted at:

Bubbles

#RememberHurricane

Nothing in life is rocket science. Except rocket science.-Me

Eighth grade, here I come

A Writer, Actress, and Hufflepuff

Miss you Grampy....

Front sm

sapphirephoenix471

aka DolphinAmber136

MoonlightSunrise: Fern is in!

DramaMoonrise: Opal is saved!

RavenFairy and WinterFairy: Unfortunately, both of you want topaz. Would one of you be willing to switch to annother stone?

• Posted at:

Safire

⬧♋●◆⧫♋⧫♓□■⬧ ■♏❒♎⬧

Fix me in 45

\(o-o)z 

highlight!

tumblr is deadonarrival

Front sm

ravenfairy187

I'm already making the form for Topaz....so no....

• Posted at:

Lani

And Annie(July)

Front sm

winterfairy70

It's fine. I'll just.... nevermind.

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

snakedancing13

Save onyx!

~Krista~

• Posted at:

Recipient of Mickey's Respect

Krista the Key

Will you give all you can give

So that our banner may advance?

Some will fall and some will live

Will you stand up and take your chance?

Front sm

sapphirephoenix471

aka DolphinAmber136

WinterFairy: Would you like another gemstone? 

Krista: Onyx saved! 

• Posted at:

Safire

⬧♋●◆⧫♋⧫♓□■⬧ ■♏❒♎⬧

Fix me in 45

\(o-o)z 

highlight!

tumblr is deadonarrival

Front sm

midnightcastle75

name: Ocean

looks: long wavy platinum blonde hair with sky blue tips, aqua and pale green eyes, tall, slightly tan, wears a white tank top,blue leggings, and black cowgirl boots with a blue and white desighn

personality: very gentle, dramatic, sassy, more in P.O.V

quirks: easily angered, isolates herself when upset,mad, ect.

weapon: a silver bow with beutiful carvings and matching arrows

gem: shiny emerald the size of a guarter with a shell carved on the front

strenghts with ability: can understand animals

weaknesses with ability: somtimes she is over protective of her gem

familiar: a beutiful black mare with blue eyes, white stockings, white tail and mane, and a star

where were they found: sleeping on a pice of drift wood on the water

why were they named what they are: her eyes, hair, and where she was found

crush: open [male]

other: no

• Posted at:

Fantasy

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Name: Aria

Looks: She has long black/dark brown that is normally in two braids, making her look much younger then she is. Big blue puppy dog like eyes. About 4'9(She's petite). Very pale skin. She normally wears a blue jean shirt, a black jacket, jeans, and black tennis shoes. 

Personality: Shy, introverted. Very creative. She loves to do a lot of things, but will focus on something random at times. She always keeps her thoughts to herself(For obvious reasons..). If she confides in you it must mean she really trusts you. 

Quirks: She's a really good liar, must be around heat or she goes into this little invisible shell, doesn't talk all that much(Most people think she's mute...)

Weapon: Really anything, but she prefers a dagger. 

Gem: A bright blue Topaz that is round and weighs very little. 

Strengths with ability: She knows when people are feeling sad, and can cheer them up. She also knows when people are mad and maybe how to calm them down. 

Weaknesses with ability: She gets migraines from knowing all the emotions, and also has depression because she knows all of them including the sad ones. 

Familiar: A small calico cat she named Cali. 

Where were they found?: She was found(Like when she was about 1 day old) in a bird nest. 

Why were they named what they are?: Because she was found in a nightingale nest and they thought Aria was going to be a fit musical(Because nightingales are famed for their song) name for her. 

Crush: Anyone? 

Other: 

Mods, please let this through. 

• Posted at:

Lani

And Annie(July)

Front sm

winterfairy70

I guess I might make Jasper. I really wanted to do Topaz(because I have an oc who would have worked well) but.... I can come up with a new character!(yay! a challenge!)

I'll do Jasper, if that's okay? 

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

snakedancing13

Name: Bear (nicknamed Beary)
Age (Has to be 14-17): 17
Looks: extremely tall and muscular (towers over most people), he has a mop of curly dark brown hair constantly in need of a trim, scruff, his eyes are a blackish brown; deep brown skin tone (African American)
Personality: He's kind and sensitive despite his name. He looks out for others. he's more of a teddy bear than a wild bear, though if he's upset the wild comes out. He's always got a cheesy joke up his sleeve. If someone needs help he's always ready to give it. Loyal and trustworthy. If someone attempts to hurt the others, he goes basically berserker on them. Otherwise he's a very gentle person. He can be rather oblivious to what's going on around him which gives most people the impression that he's not all there.
Quirks: If he doesn't know what a word is he says "whatcha call it" and then the word. Despite having lived apart from the world all his life, he has a strange accent that can't quite be placed (may have something to do with his ability)
Weapon: a pair of silver "brass" knuckles that look like bear claws (because he's more of a hands on fighter)
Gem: onyx (brown white and grey) on silver chain around neck
Strengths with ability: He has a remarkably good memory, almost photographic. If he goes into a trance he can see a split reality: the dream world and the real world, where he can manipulate the dream stuff into reality (in reality it is just an unseen force)
Weaknesses with ability: His brain is overloaded with information which makes it difficult for him to have a conversation without going off on a rabbit trail. He also has illusions (though it's really the dream world making a temporary breach into the real world) and can be extremely absent minded. Is constantly tired because he doesn't sleep well
Familiar: A great horned owl named Wholio
Where were they found?: In an old bear cave
Why were they named what they are?: He was big and harry for his age and they thought he was a bear cub when they first found him
Crush: Saphire
Other: I'll probably think of something epic later... 

~Krista~

• Posted at:

Krista the Key

Front sm

sapphirephoenix471

aka DolphinAmber136

Here's an updated list!

Sapphire: Taken by me (Raven)

Moonstone: Taken by MoonlightSunrise37 (Fern)

Topaz: Taken by RavenFairy187 (Aria)

Jasper: Saved for WinterFairy70

Emerald: Taken by MidnightCastle75 (Ocean)

Onyx: Taken by SnakeDancing13 (Bear)

Opal: Saved for DramaMoonrise5

As soon as the forms for Opal and Jasper are submitted, we can begin!

• Posted at:

Safire

⬧♋●◆⧫♋⧫♓□■⬧ ■♏❒♎⬧

Fix me in 45

\(o-o)z 

highlight!

tumblr is deadonarrival

Front sm

winterfairy70

Name: Hollygale "Holly"

Looks: Long, really thick, soft light chocolate brown curls/waves past her bum(natural lighter/darker streaks. Rose goldombre and the ends are dyed grey.) Big, bright, kaleidoscope eyes that are usually a honey/amber brown color with slate/sapphire/ruby/emerald/ violet flecks. She's slim, and petite (about 4'8),with a lithe/delicate but curvy build. Smooth ivory skin, a heart shaped face, pink lips, light freckles, she's quite beautiful(looks a little younger then she is.)

Clothing: Something like a black tank top with a lace top. A pink/cream/grey flannel shirt over (the sleeves rolled up, unbuttoned.)Tight but flexible/comfy light jeans. Light pink hightop Converse.

Personality: Adventurous, spontaneous, bright, kind, loyal, brave. Extremely extremely intelligent, creative, thinks strategically, often has ideas but keeps them to herself because she a) doesn't think they'll work, and b) doesn't want to influence anyone toward what she thinks will fail. Kind, gentle, charming, flirtatious(but it's teasing.) Tends to not sleep/eat as much as she should. More in POV's.

Quirks: She pulls on the ends of her hair when she's nervous, and tends to keep things in(its very hard to read her or figure her out)until something happens then she'll just crash and sit there sobbing for a few minutes then go back to normal.  While she doesn't like to talk she loves to sing and will make up little songs to hum or sing quietly. Will act more confident than she is.

Weapon: Anything will work, but she usually uses two knives (one longer then the other, and she can throw them.) Also a hatchet.

Gem: Jasper. She has four marble sized jasper stones with the different colors in jasper(red, yellow, brown. One of them is blue) tied together in a woven copper wire bracelet.

Strengths with ability: She can get people to do what she wants. It works really really really well on guys. She has better control when she's singing and can make it stronger or weaker. It's extremely extremely extremely hard to persuade her to do anything (esspecialy if it relates to sleeping or eating.) 

Weaknesses with ability: She sometimes can't control it, so she just won't speak. It gives her a lot of doubt about the people around her, trust issues. 

Familiar: A raccoon with dark silvery fur and dark blue eyes. He's named Robin.

Where were they found?: She was left in the forest a few feet away from a Holly tree. Was found during a storm.

Why were they named what they are?: Where/when she was found, and at the time her eyes were a stormy grey color with holly green/holly berry red flecks. The people who found her decided she needed her own name. 

Crush: Anyone (male)?

Other: She has asthma/allergies(peanuts/tree nuts and other food/pollen) that she tends to ignore or forget about.

I hope it's okay!

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

sapphirephoenix471

aka DolphinAmber136

WinterFairy: Accepted, although you can only have one stone, so you'll need to pick a colour for your jasper. Or, you can have a jasper that's all of those colours.

DramaMoonrise: Today (or maybe tomorrow for you) (July 7th) is the last day I'll be holding your opal reservation. If your form isn't submitted, opal will be up for grabs again.

• Posted at:

Safire

⬧♋●◆⧫♋⧫♓□■⬧ ■♏❒♎⬧

Fix me in 45

\(o-o)z 

highlight!

tumblr is deadonarrival

Front sm

dramamoonrise5

Name: Ember

Looks: Loose, curly auburn hair tied at her waist, big bright blue eyes, shorter, faintly colored pale skin, about 4'6, freckles

Personality: Shy, and a little guarded. Willing to be friendly, but afraid that if she gets close to someone, they will leave her like her parents did.Smart

Quirks:A surprisingly good liar, as she has been in prison her whole life, hums constantly

Weapon: An oak bow and arrows

Gem:Fire Opal on a bracelet string

Strengths with power:She can sense when others are injured or in pain, and know how to treat them.

Weaknessess with power:She is more easily injured.

Familiar:a german shepard dog named Ellison, Ellie for short

Where were they found: In a burning building where her parents abandoned her. She was barely alive

How were they named: She was found in a fire, and the embers were still coming down as they took her, so they named her Ember

Crush: Anyone Willing?

Other:?

• Posted at:

Bubbles

#RememberHurricane

Miss you Grampy....

Front sm

sapphirephoenix471

aka DolphinAmber136

Ember is accepted!

Alright, now we can begin.

Remember, POVs start before the break-in, so no one has the positive or negative side effects of the gemstones or their familiar yet. 

• Posted at:

Safire

⬧♋●◆⧫♋⧫♓□■⬧ ■♏❒♎⬧

Fix me in 45

\(o-o)z 

highlight!

tumblr is deadonarrival

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

Fern's P.O.V.

I paced the cell/room/i don't even know anymore thingy, "I hate it here," I muttered. The hours ticked by, like every other day, I just wanted a way out! To a new place, of excitement and wonder. But that's never gonna happen in here. So have fun dreaming. 

(I didnt know what to pov so I'm sorry that it stinks)

• Posted at:

The butterfly’s end

is 

Front sm

midnightcastle75

Ocean

I couldn't sleep tonight. As usual. So I sat on my bed thinking of why my parents tried to send me out to sea when I was not even a year old. I could hear Fern pacing in the " room" next to mine. I look around my "room" all I see is a cot, a crate with a glass of water on it, and a few of my drawings on it. I don't even know what we did wrong to be put here.

• Posted at:

Fantasy

Front sm

snakedancing13

Bear's P.O.V.

I was lying on my back with my feet propped up against the wall. It wasn't an entirely comfortable position but it was better than pacing or standing around. I tossed a rock high into the air, catching it when it came back down and repeating the motion. Every now and again I would toss the stone at the wall, bouncing it so that it would come back to me. Sure, I would have enjoyed something more active, but when you've been locked up in a ten by ten ft cell your whole life, there's not much you can do. 

I let out a sigh and shifted sliglty, then threw the rock again. 

~Krista~

• Posted at:

Krista the Key

Front sm

sapphirephoenix471

aka DolphinAmber136

Raven's POV

I was in Holly's room, playing another idle game of pebble toss with her. The chunks of marble left a faint echo every time they hit the floor, greeted by bored silence.

"You guys sound like you're having fun." I commented dryly.

Ocean half-acknowledged my statement with a snort.

I stood up, lightly kicking the floor with my boots. "I almost want to go out again, this is soooo dull."

"No you don't." Bear said immediately, a few walls down. "You hate the collars they put on us for 'safety'." The sarcasm that filled the last word was almost tangible.

I shuddered, feeling the ghost of the material against my neck. "Isn't it better than nothing?"

"Sometimes it pays to be fine while unentertained." Aria's voice came quietly. "You just have to accept nothing at times."

"Very philosophical, Aria." Ocean replied. "Doesn't change the fact that I've memorised every tone of grey in my room over and over again."

I grumble in agreement. "This whole thing is a bundle of goosefeathers."

"Language!" Bear said sharply.

"We're not itty babies, Bear!" I answered just as sharply. "It's a bundle of goosefeathers!"

• Posted at:

Safire

⬧♋●◆⧫♋⧫♓□■⬧ ■♏❒♎⬧

Fix me in 45

\(o-o)z 

highlight!

tumblr is deadonarrival

Front sm

winterfairy70

Hollygale's POV:

While the others argue I sit the quietly and hum. Yes, I want to get out(being surrounded  by gray walls all the time and have rocks to play with gets dull very very quickly. As does not having any freedom.) Hmm.... the tune should have lyrics...

"Blue is the sky, green is grass, surrounded by gray walls  time never seems to pass."

"What?"

Raven looks over at me and I shrug. 

Then there's a loud noise and red lights start flashing.

Sorry if I messed anything up.

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

dramamoonrise5

Ember's POV

I sat in my cell and stared up at the ceiling. I wanted to get outside, but I didn't want to wear those awful collars we had to wear for "safety". My hand immediately went to my throat as I winced I started to hum a little tune that I had made up. Usually, everyone would yell at me to stop, but they were too busy arguing to notice my humming.Then, suddenly, a loud noise and red lights started flashing.

• Posted at:

Bubbles

#RememberHurricane

Miss you Grampy....

Front sm

midnightcastle75

Ocean

I was drawing in one of my sketchbooks and listening to the others fight when all of a sudden, a loud noise and flashing red lights came on. I knew what was going on. My secret boyfriend, Alexander, is a guard and he lets me out of my cell somtimes when the others are sleeping and he told me that if someone broke in the alarm would go off. While everyone was panicking, I pushed the door open because Alexander told me all cell doors would unlock.

• Posted at:

Fantasy

Front sm

sapphirephoenix471

aka DolphinAmber136

Raven's POV

I jumped at the sudden shriek of the alarms and dashed to my room. Rushing inside, I yelped, "What's going on?"

"Someone's broken in." Ocean replied, almost calmly. "The corridor door will be unlocked."

"How do you know that?" Bear's voice came, faintly laced for panic.

"Should we run for it?" Ember asked.

I frown. "What if someone catches us?"

"They won't. There will be too much of a confusion to disable the alarms." Ocean said.

"It's too loud!" Fern interjected with annoyance and confusion.

While we squabbled, Ocean pulled open the doors to our rooms. "Stop arguing!" she hissed. "We have to go!"

• Posted at:

Safire

⬧♋●◆⧫♋⧫♓□■⬧ ■♏❒♎⬧

Fix me in 45

\(o-o)z 

highlight!

tumblr is deadonarrival

Front sm

midnightcastle75

Ocean

After I opened the doors everyone was still arguing about everything as we ran through the halls. I brought them through a short cut they had never seen before. When we got to the door a strange man was waiting for us.

• Posted at:

Fantasy