Front sm

musicspy18

Branch: Janus

Before I start, I need to tell you guys that I am not the one having this problem, but my best friend(let's call him Andrew) And before I go into more detail I need you guys to listen to the song Paralyzed by NF. After you've done that, plz tell me and I shall go into more detail on what's going on. Thank you guys for you time

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

jade.

Stay strong, my lovelies. "Never say Goodbye. Because saying goodbye means going away and going away means forgetting" So this is just I'll see you people later. Maybe in real life one day:)

Front sm

musicspy18

bumper

• Posted at:

jade.

Stay strong, my lovelies. "Never say Goodbye. Because saying goodbye means going away and going away means forgetting" So this is just I'll see you people later. Maybe in real life one day:)

Front sm

musicspy18

This is very important, so once you've listened to that song, tell me so I can tell u guys more

• Posted at:

jade.

Front sm

musicspy18

bumper...

• Posted at:

jade.

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Branch: Lucian

I listened to the song. 

• Posted at:

Lani

I'd Rather Be Me Then Be With You

Also, I miss Newsies(Hannah)

And Mary Poppins(Bird Woman)

And Annie(July)

Front sm

winterfairy70

I listened to the song.

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

TwinSister!DaughterOfCapAmerica!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Queen&GuardianOfLove/Rebellion

Front sm

bluehawk1454

i listened to the song

• Posted at:

SARAH

'Don't change so people will like you. Be yourself and the right people will love the real you.'

#1D4ever

#TakeTheStand

I'm a DIRECTIONER, ROADIE, and ARMY 

#RememberZoe

Front sm

wisegirl50

I listened to the song, please tell us more. 

• Posted at:

~ANNA~

F A N G I R L

L U C I A N 

S L Y T H E R I  N 

D E M I G O D

T R I B U T E

D I V E R G E N T 

ILYASM REMEMBER THAT

#NeverForgetAnyone

#ProudBisexual

Front sm

agentclue77

Branch: Ekaterina

Just finished listening to it

• Posted at:

Lucy

Mastermind

Wonder

Disnerd

Pegasister

Hunter

Story Thief

Child of Exile

Recruit

Jedi

Avenger

Shadow Child

#FreaksLikeMe

#WeAreFamily

#NeverForgetAnyone

#Keep39Alive

#Greyromantic

#Asexual

Something to believe in for even a night

Front sm

musicspy18

Ok, thanks again for u guys for taking the time to do that....

Anyway, my best friend Andrew has been struggling lately and I don't know everything that is going on with him and inside of him, but I know most of it. He told me one day that "it feels like everything is spinning around me...i feel like I'm being forced to grab what i want and be forced to let the rest go..." that really just hit me and it was hard because we were talking online and I wished I could've given him a hug. Andrew also told me that the song Paralyzed is what he feels like and that he relates to that. That night I looked up that song and I have never cried so hard for someone. I got down on my knees and started to pray to my King asking that He would help Andrew in all the pain that he is going through and to help Andrew discover who he is. Also since this is my best friend it makes me hurt even more for him. Andrew is in a hard place in his life right now and I don't think he has told anyone else about it, besides me. He is looking for something, but I don't think he knows what he is looking for. Also it is weird because everyone in our youth group thinks that Andrew is a huge jerk and bossy/rude, when really that isn't who he is on the inside. He puts up a wall and does show who he is, but still hides some of it. And so because of that, people might think one thing when he really is the other. I have another friend(let's call her Heather) and she and I are the only people that can see right through Andrew. I know that sometimes he doesn't like it, but at the same time I think he still wants people to know who he is, but doesn't know how to say it. This guy is my best friend and I am hurting for him. This morning when I had my quiet time I read in Pslam 120-121 an the King laid on my heart to share those with him.

So really, if you guys/girls can plz pray for him and everything that he is going through, that would be wonderful. Also that he would discover who he is(czu I know he is still searching). He needs prayers. Lots of them.

Thanks again for ur guys time. Sorry if I bothered any of you...

• Posted at:

jade.

Front sm

bluehawk1454

I WILL MOST DEFINITELY PRAY FOR ANDREW!

• Posted at:

SARAH

'Don't change so people will like you. Be yourself and the right people will love the real you.'

#1D4ever

#TakeTheStand

I'm a DIRECTIONER, ROADIE, and ARMY 

#RememberZoe

Front sm

winterfairy70

It's never a bother to help. I'll be praying for him.

It makes me think of a while ago my brother had been "dating" a girl for a year and a couple months. She was accused of cheating and couldn't take the stress, so she left.

The way you say your friend feels sort of reminds me about my brother....

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

TwinSister!DaughterOfCapAmerica!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Queen&GuardianOfLove/Rebellion

Front sm

musicspy18

@Hawk - Thank you, very much

@Lillian - Thank you so much girl...wow rlly?

• Posted at:

jade.

Front sm

onyxwolf284

Oh my goodness, of course. :) I know how much friends mean and I will do ANYTHING to help. Tell him I say hello and I'm his biggest fan. Plz. ;D You are amazing, Jade. Thank you for letting us know. *huggles for you and Andrew*

• Posted at:

mickey. 

no more band-aids on my heartaches.

no more smoke when i burn my pancakes. 

no more drowning in my sorrow. 

with my chin held up there's always better luck

tomorrow. 

Front sm

jadecat1391

A prayer for andrew:

Lord, a boy named Andrew is going through a very difficult time right now. Let Your light shine down on him and please give him Your guidence. Bless his friend Jade, for doing her best to help him. Andrew is not at Peace, so great heavenly Lord, give poor andrew Peace and give him a sound mind. He is just an innocent child who is not at Peace. Please, good Lord, give him Peace and let the Your light shine on him. In the name of Jesus we pray. 

Amen. 

• Posted at:

CATTE

AKA:

The pun master (more than you, LUCINA)

The cat lady

The undertale fangirl

Depressed

Atheist

BISEXUAL

KITTIIIIIIEEEEESSS

Sci-fi

Oreos

Alphdyne

- crisis

會 - opportunity 

They are one in the same. We are the future. We are leaders.

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Bump!

• Posted at:

Farewell everyone, it was fun while it lasted....

Front sm

musicspy18

Thanks everyone for ur prayers. Andrew is also just having a hard time making decisions about several things and he doesn't want to make the wrong one.

• Posted at:

jade.

Front sm

jadecat1391

I know that the Lord will help him down the right path.

• Posted at:

CATTE

AKA:

The pun master (more than you, LUCINA)

The cat lady

The undertale fangirl

Depressed

Atheist

BISEXUAL

KITTIIIIIIEEEEESSS

Sci-fi

Oreos

Alphdyne

- crisis

會 - opportunity 

They are one in the same. We are the future. We are leaders.

Front sm

opalheart76

Hi I'm kirito what dose "Andrew" need help with

• Posted at:

Kirito 

Front sm

stormflash46

Ill definitely pray for him. Hope he makes the right choices..I know that's a rlly hard thing to do. -hugs- 

• Posted at:

StormLily

Spider-girl 

Queen Awkwardness!

#ProudChristian

"Friendship means understanding, not agreement. It means forgiveness, not forgetting. It means the memories last, even if the contact Is lost."

Front sm

musicspy18

@Kirito - Anyway, my best friend Andrew has been struggling lately and I don't know everything that is going on with him and inside of him, but I know most of it. He told me one day that "it feels like everything is spinning around me...I feel like I'm being forced to grab what I want and be forced to let the rest go..." that really just hit me and it was hard because we were talking online and I wished I could've given him a hug. Andrew also told me that the song Paralyzed is what he feels like and that he relates to that. That night I looked up that song and I have never cried so hard for someone. I got down on my knees and started to pray to my King asking that He would help Andrew in all the pain that he is going through and to help Andrew discover who he is. Also since this is my best friend it makes me hurt even more for him. Andrew is in a hard place in his life right now and I don't think he has told anyone else about it, besides me. He is looking for something, but I don't think he knows what he is looking for. Also, it is weird because everyone in our youth group thinks that Andrew is a huge jerk and bossy/rude when really that isn't who he is on the inside. He puts up a wall and does show who he is, but still hides some of it. And so because of that, people might think one thing when he really is the other. I have another friend(let's call her Heather) and she and I are the only people that can see right through Andrew. I know that sometimes he doesn't like it, but at the same time I think he still wants people to know who he is but doesn't know how to say it. This guy is my best friend and I am hurting for him. This morning when I had my quiet time I read in Psalm 120-121 and the King laid on my heart to share those with him.

So really, if you guys/girls can plz pray for him and everything that he is going through, that would be wonderful. Also that he would discover who he is(cuz I know he is still searching). He needs prayers. Lots of them.

• Posted at:

jade.

Front sm

musicspy18

@Storm - Thanks! :) *hugs back*

• Posted at:

jade.