Front sm

ravenfairy187

Branch: Lucian

PINTEREST. A whole bunch of writing prompts from there stored into one story! Enjoy!

CHAPTER ONE:

I growled. This was the third time this week I had waken up with these bruises. But, the strange thing was, that as soon as I stepped outside, they dissappaeared. I didn't know why. Neither did Samantha. She would've known, if I sleepwalked or sleepfought. She was my roommate. 

Sam walked into the room, two coffees in hand and a big grin on her face. 

"You excited, Ash? Today's the big day!" she said, handing me my coffee. "Graduation day!"

"Sure, yeah. Sam, did I do anything weird again last night?" I asked, accepting the coffee. 

"Nope. Oh dear, the bruises showed up again, didn't they?" she asked, her face falling. 

"Yeah....sorry for worrying you! Relax Sam, it's fine, okay! You don't need to panic!" I said, as she started crying.

"It's my fault. I was trying to keep them from testing this on you, and they didn't listen. I failed you. Ashley, this will all be explained. I will see you again!" she said, sobbing. And, she dissapeared. 

I quickly texted Taylor, our floor leader. 

You: Do you know where Samantha is?

Taylor: Who's Samantha? There's no Samantha on this floor. 

I dropped the phone. No Samamntha. 

About 5 hours later, it was the graduation ceremony. Mom, Dad, Grandma, Grandpa, Memaw, Papaw, Layla, Devin, my whole family was here. I was walking over to them, when someone stopped me. 

"Miss Ashley Rainart?" he asked. 

"Yes?" I asked back, in a meek little voice. 

"I'm with the CIA. Have you been experiencing the strange bruises?"

"Yes. In fact, I had them this morning. And they didn't go away this time," I said, pulling up my sleeves to show the bruises. 

"Then I must say, welcome to Project Nightlight," he said. "Meet me tomorrow at the nearest Starbucks." And walked away. 

----Did ya like it? 

Mods, please let this through, it's all fake. 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Lani

I'd Rather Be Me Then Be With You

Also, I miss Newsies(Hannah)

And Mary Poppins(Bird Woman)

And Annie(July)

Front sm

onyxwolf284

Branch: Ekaterina

Whooooaaa!! That was so cool! :D And a very clever idea, I must say!!

• Posted at:

mickey. 

no more band-aids on my heartaches.

no more smoke when i burn my pancakes. 

no more drowning in my sorrow. 

with my chin held up there's always better luck

tomorrow. 

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Thanks! Its gonnna be like a combo of supernatural stuff.

• Posted at:

Lani

And Annie(July)

Front sm

stormflash46

Branch: Ekaterina

Good job!

• Posted at:

StormLily

Spider-girl 

Queen Awkwardness!

#ProudChristian

"Friendship means understanding, not agreement. It means forgiveness, not forgetting. It means the memories last, even if the contact Is lost."

Front sm

bluehawk1454

WAY COOL! I couldn't have done that good for sure

• Posted at:

SARAH

'Don't change so people will like you. Be yourself and the right people will love the real you.'

#1D4ever

#TakeTheStand

I'm a DIRECTIONER, ROADIE, and ARMY 

#RememberZoe

Front sm

winterfairy70

Branch: Janus

It's really good!!!! I can't wait to read more!!!! :)

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

TwinSister!DaughterOfCapAmerica!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Queen&GuardianOfLove/Rebellion

Front sm

ravenfairy187

So I haven't updated in forever but I have the thingymabob on my phone so here it is:

Chapter Two:

I couldn't sleep. Half because I was worried I'd wake up and have the bruises and half because I kept thinking. So, of course by the next morning, I was walking around the dorm wearing a jean shirt, TARDIS Pj pants, and flats. Maybe not having Sam around to make sure I was awake(Not that I really needed to be anymore, because of no more classes) and had coffee. But maybe I'd find out where she was.

Of course though, I semi-forgot about the Starbucks meeting. By 8'o clock I had barely finished getting dressed and brushing my hair, so I got in the car not having eaten anything and drove. I got there 5 minutes later, and the guy who had said to meet him at Starbucks wasn't there, which I found odd. After ordering a coffee and scones, I sat down, when less then a minute later the man appeared right in front of me.

I froze. Yes, this shouldn't have been new to me, considering that yesterday I saw my friend materialize right before my eyes, but it was different this time, considering that this was a public place. But, weirdly, no one seemed to notice.

"So...what exactly is this "Project Nightlight" thing you told me about?" I asked, between drinks of coffee and bites of scone.

"Project Nightlight is a select group. In all 4 of you(yes, you included) there is a hormone. A hormone that allows us to put all 4 of you in situations that could very well be happening very soon, and find out how you would react. Sometimes it might be vampires,sometimes it might be zombies, sometimes something different, But you can;t back out now, so don't think about running away from me. And no one knows about this, so you can't tell anyone apart from who else is in the project," he said.

"Okay....then who else is in the project?"

"Well, there's you, and then there is Lucia Fitzgerald, Alan Johansen, and James Johansen. All of you went to the same college: MIT, and you were all in the same class, and got the same degree. So, in a way, all of you are the same. And, speaking of that, you will all be meeting today. In exactly 5 minutes."

He took my hand, and 5 minutes later, we were not in Starbucks.

And it was safe to say I wasn't going back to that Starbucks anytime soon.

Mods, please let this through.

• Posted at:

Lani

And Annie(July)

Front sm

basketballathletic1926

OOOooh! Great job!

• Posted at:

~Cass~

#RemeberLily&Jane

#SupportTheLGBTQ+Community

#TooManyBooksNotEnoughBookmarks

A PROUD LUCIAN!

If you ask me how I am, there are three default answers; fine, good or eh.

Front sm

cloudart142

It's very interesting, keep it up, good job!

• Posted at:

Helloooooooooooo!

I’m a

Dreamer

Book- lover

Soccer Player

Artist 

And Music Listener 

Nice to Meet You,