Rad - yeah, I guess so.
Ok so I have a slightly interesting question:
What are your top three to five memorable moments? Not necessarily good or happy ones, but memories that really stand out in your mind.
These are mine (in no particular order):
1. My first kiss. Which I have already mentioned but...hehe.
2. The time I fainted. So the story is I had this cut that kept getting rubbed when I walked and so it couldn't heal (I know gross) so when I woke up one morning before breakfast I was going through the bin in our medicine cabinet trying to find a bandage. But then my ears started buzzing super loud, and a minute later my head was feeling weird, and the strangest part was when I couldn't see a thing. I was actually blind. Because of the way I just felt weird and all, I thought I was dreaming so I continued putting the stuff away and suddenly I couldn't feel the counter anymore, and the next thing I knew I was lying on my couch. The weirdness went away and I was fine. My mom said it was loud when I fell, but I didn't feel sore or anything. My complaint about the fall is that I ripped my shirt.
3. The time I went on my first big roller coaster. That sensation of falling and all is just amazing.
4. The time I climbed the tallest lighthouse in Florida. That was super cool.
5. And the stretch of time where I literally couldn't feel if I was hungry, had stomach pains, or what. Some people might think I am making it up or exaggerating but I am not.
Mods/admins please let this through.