Front sm

magicraven62

Branch: Janus

Azuma Kirito, a fourteen-year-old Japanese ace piano player, has her first international concert, and she has it with another prodigy, this one is a boy violin player. His name is Kazuma Sensuo. Kazuma and Azuma are told they should practice with each other sometime. Both Kazuma and Azuma hate that idea. But eventually, they start practicing on the same floor, so that’s an improvement. But then, while Azuma is practicing her piano, Kazuma sneaks in and starts practicing his violin. Maybe he was trying to throw her off, but it evidently didn’t work. What did work, however, was them creating a new, better song than one they could have done by themselves (BUT KAZUMA WOULD PROBABLY HAVE WON ANYWAY, SO THERE). They play their piece in front of the judges and win first prize. Then Kazuma collapses and is taken to the hospital. Kazuma is told he has a rare sickness and he could die if the surgery fails. And Kazuma dies. Sad. Wah. Cry. Sob. Azuma, missing her rival, shuts herself in her room and doesn’t come out for five days. She eats nothing and doesn’t sleep or smile for months. Then, six months later, Kazuma comes to her in a dream. “Don’t throw away your life just because I am dead. Live. Laugh. Love! Forget me!” But we all know very well Azuma can’t forget her rival. The idiotic Kazuma Sensuo.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Janus

Wolf Spirit Animal

WOLVES ARE SHY AND CUTE AND GENTLE ANIMALS. SO THERE

Crystal (Pokemon)

Clay

Amy 

Ravenclaw

Waterbender

Shadow Child through and through (Child number 8)

Ace Writer

Ehhhhhh Singer

I'm also 11

HI

Front sm

basketballmidsummer30

Branch: Tomas

This is great! You should add dialog (my advice).

• Posted at:

First is God

Second is family

Third is basketball

Front sm

magicraven62

Branch: Janus

That's actually just the plot.

• Posted at:

Janus

Wolf Spirit Animal

WOLVES ARE SHY AND CUTE AND GENTLE ANIMALS. SO THERE

Crystal (Pokemon)

Clay

Amy 

Ravenclaw

Waterbender

Shadow Child through and through (Child number 8)

Ace Writer

Ehhhhhh Singer

I'm also 11

HI