Front sm

basketballmidsummer30

Branch: Tomas

Who likes to write stories? Here is the place to test them out. I really love agentclue77's stories and musicspy18's. If u wanna be famous, start HERE.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

First is God

Second is family

Third is basketball

Front sm

darkqueen30

aka DetectiveGirl13

Branch: Ekaterina

**raises hand with shame**

• Posted at:

Proud Greek

Ninjas, Ninjas, Ninjas in pyjamas! (Let's show them who we are!) **follows trap dance :P**

Proud Little Black Star

Aphrodite, the dark queen of CCMB

\m/ metalhead 4ever

#RememberSkylarAndAnyoneWhoDiedfromCancer

Sasuke Uchiha <3

Front sm

basketballmidsummer30

Show me what u got
  • Posted at:

First is God

Second is family

Third is basketball

Front sm

basketballmidsummer30

Well, I write books and this is chapter 2 of my Justice 4 All series:

Chapter 2 Beach House!

I woke up groggy. The first thing I felt was my head hitting the upper bunk.

“Ouch!” Ashley yelped from above.

“Sorry,” I muttered as I limped out the bed.

Peter was already awake and was lazily playing with his stuffed animal monkey. “What’s up, bud,” I greeted as I rubbed his back. “Hungry?”

“You bet,” he howled.

“Since when did my six year old brother grow up?” I teased as I played in his hair.

“Just give me some food,” he insisted.

“If you want food, you have to wash up and get dressed. “And,” I added, “do something with your hair.”

“You’re plain ole mean,” Peter fumed as he bounced off his bed and into the bathroom.

“Hey,” Ashley said from above once the shower was running.

I glanced up and saw a pile of hair droop down. “I can’t even see your face,” I commented.

“Whatever. I’m just excited about today! You know, our flight takes off at noon,” she reminded me.

“I know. I have already reminded myself…”

…”that you and Tom are going to have the best time of your life?” she hinted.

“You can’t even talk, Ash. Jack’s probably going to propose to you,” I scoffed when she flung her pillow straight at me, knocking me over. “We are also having our New Year’s Eve party.”

Ashley jumped down from the top bunk. “Can’t wait. I need to get myself ready.”

I followed her to the kitchen. “Do you think we’re going to a beach house or vacation home?”

“Since LeBron’s paying, like you told me, I think it’s the first one you said,” she answered.

“I hope,” I agreed as I loosed my hair and swooped it around.

“And like you told Peter, you need to do something with your hair.”

The second pillow was flung that morning.

“How are my triplets?” dad teased as we entered the house through the back door.

“We are so not triplets,” Ashley retorted as she poured Raisin Bran into a bowl.

“I was just kidding with you,” dad chuckled and explained. He swooped Peter from his feet. “And how is my little man?”

“Great, dad,” he giggled as he waved his monkey in his face.

Trek joined the reunion and licked dad’s bare legs.

“Gross,” I muttered when the doorbell rang. “I’ll get it!”

Justin stood at the front walkway with an overnight bag. He hugged me. “What’s up?”

“We are just making breakfast,” I replied. “And hurry up and get in before I freeze.” Once he had walked in and shut the door, I asked, “How was your sleepover with Nate?”

“Tiring,” he answered back as he set his bag on the couch. He walked with me to the kitchen. Trek ran up to Justin and gave him wet kisses. “Hey bud.”

Dad walked over to us and locked him in a bear hug. “Hey pal. How did it go?”

“Great, uncle. How are you?”

“As great as your sleepover went,” dad bellowed as he carried Justin’s back upstairs. “Are you all packed?” dad asked from upstairs.

Justin smirked. “Sure am.” He then whispered to me, “I already said bye to Emily.”

“Sweet,” I whispered back as he trudged to the kitchen island. Ashley was seated beside him. “What’s up, my man?” She playfully fist bumped him.

“Do you want a bowl of cereal?” I asked Justin from behind the counter.

“Yes, please.” I made two bowls of cereal and then sat beside Justin and Ashley.

“I’m really excited!” Justin exclaimed. “Congrats from winning this reward from James himself.”

I giggled. “Tom got to meet him personally. They ate dinner together and practiced ball.”

“Neat,” he uttered as he slurped his cereal. “I hope everything goes well at the police department,” he added thoughtfully.

“Everything will,” Ashley affirmed as she got up and placed her dish in the dish washer. “Now we have to hurry up before we miss our plane.”

A half-hour later, everyone arrived. The house was crammed and noisy because of all the excitement. The Wilson twins, Miriam and Elizabeth, played tag around the living room.

Dad motioned for us all to huddle around his Apple laptop. “This is a picture of the man hut.” (Picture shown above). He laughed loudly when Jack and Ben fist bumped. “Neat, man,” Jack celebrated when dad said, “Just kidding.” An aww ripped through the “crowd.”

“So now we know it’s definitely a beach house,” Ashley remarked excitedly surmised.

Mom walked out her bedroom dressed in a sweat suit. She approached dad and he kissed her. “I heard the commotion, and that hut is only the hang out room. That is not even the house,” she added before she and Mrs. Wilson started conversing.

Three taxis showed up and we squeezed into two and jammed our belongings into the third. We sped off, almost crashing into a brick building.

‘Whoa,” we all moaned. I was riding with Ashley, Jack, Mrs. Wilson and her two twins. The rest were in the other taxi.

The taxi driver, who was named Devin, slowed down, drawing a sigh of relief from me.

Twenty minutes, we halted to a sudden spot in front of green land. An airplane sat fifty feet ahead of us. Henchmen crowded around the plane, fixing up last minute breakdowns. We all slowly got out of the taxi and stretched.

Tom walked up to me and we embraced. Whoa, this feels really good. It is so cold out here and he is so warm, I thought. “Good morning,” he greeted. “Isn’t it cool we get to take a private plane?”

“Awesome cool!” I exclaimed. “James is awesome.”

Tom whispered in my ear, “My mom told me this vacation is on a private land.”

“Are you kidding me? Wow!” I blurted when a felt large hands clutch my shoulders. “Jack?”

“Jack it is,” his deep voice boomed. “Are you excited?”

“Duh. Who couldn’t be excited to stay on a private property for a whole week,” I pointed out.

“You’re right,” Tom admitted as we walked away from Jack and the others over toward the private jet He smirked as he eyed me.

“What?” I asked, startling him.

“Nothing.” He turned back as if to break the awkwardness to turn into Ben. ‘What are you doing?” Tom questioned.

Ben shrugged. “Nothing. Just listening to you and your girl talk.” A grin broke across his face.

“Nuisance,” Tom barked as he roughly shoved Ben. Ben walked away. I lightly gripped Tom’s hand. “I’m sorry,” he apologized. “I couldn’t help it.”

I sighed. “It’s okay Tom. I love you anyway. Just, we’re all going to have a good time without any bickering, right?”

“Yeah, whatever,” he mumbled as he fumbled with his iPod.

“C’mon, I need better than that,” I quipped as I took his other hand in mine.

“Fine,” he sputtered. “No quarreling for eight days. I can do that.”

“Great.”

“I meant only no quarreling with my brother, but that won’t matter because I’ll be with you most of the time,” he added as he playfully twitched my cheeks. I snagged his arm as the others started walking over.

Ashley and Jack were behind the others, tightly holding hands. That’s how Tom and I are already, I thought as mom strolled toward me. “What are you thinking, baby girl?” She nuzzled my cheek.

“Oh, nothing,” I replied as I walked back over with Tom.

We started boarding the plane. The inside of it looked way more superior to the exterior. A pilot helped each of us on board. The Wilson twins tittered as Mr. Wilson tickled them.

Ben and Jack sat in front of the lone TV and turned to a sports channel while Ashley played around on her lap top. I relaxed myself on a soft, buckskin brown couch. Ahh! It felt so good to not have a worry in life and to just relax.

Justin lay along a lengthy divan with his hands behind his head. He was listening to his iPod. His phone was on the light bench in front of me. I reached for it. It vibrated in my hands and a text message showed up. From Emily! I read it, knowing I was eavesdropping:

What up, bay. really miss u and thx for the flowers. I wish I could relive that moment w/ u at the park. Lol. tell me all about it.

I peered up to regain my balance and gawked. Justin stood over me. He scowled as he snatched his phone from me. “I am so sorry,” I apologized, trying to sound as contrite as possible.

“Whatever,” he droned, walking back to the couch with his phone. He started texting as he lay back down. This wasn’t starting off too well. First Tom and Ben weren’t liking each other the best and now this.

“Wow!” We all awed over the property. Not only was it a house and beach hut but a long brown deck which led to the small hut. A black gate, which was in the front of the property, protected it from any intruders. A long walking trail oozed around.

We didn’t even have to unpack. Two personnel were there to assist “in any way.” That meant unpacking our suitcases? Okay, I liked that.

“Do you want to explore with me?” Tom insinuated once everyone dispersed.

I blushed as he extended his hand. “Yeah, of course with you.”

He smiled as I grasped his hand. We walked up to the gargantuan house. “I wonder how many bedrooms this house has,” he commented as he released his hand from mine. Ashley and Ben opened the door for us, seeming deep in conversation.

The kitchen, which had a double oven, a pantry and plenty of cabinet space was on the left. The island was had brown granite that matched with the design of the whole house. A bathroom was on the left, too. “I guess this is where I will teach you how to cook.”

“Really?!” I looked to him in amazement. I mean, cooking classes during vacation, awesome. And from Tom himself. Magical, was the one word I was thinking.

“Uh, yeah. I wouldn’t miss out on that.” We just stood staring into each other’s eyes until he took my hand into his. “Let’s continue.” On the right was a large family room, complete with brown leather couches and a large Samsung TV. The dining room was farther back. It was painted orange with a wooden table and eight seats.

We walked on and through a long aisle way. It led to the living room which was also furnished and had a TV. Board games lined the pockets of the wall and a double doorway, which was glass, led to the pool deck. “I like this area,” I remarked, at a lost for more words. Tom nodded and we walked out the double doors. The pool deck was light colored tile. A high covering had contained a large, black fan. Tables and colorful chairs were strewn all over the front part. A small hot tub was visible before reaching the pool. Beside this house was a small brown structure that was the rec center. I remembered dad commenting on it when we had pulled up. He had said, “You’ll see me in there a lot.” I didn’t doubt it. He loved to stay fit, and ever since he got the job with Cincinnati Bengals, he had been working out.

Tom and I walked back inside and continued our exploration. A master bedroom was positioned at the end of the hallway near the stair way. We walked up the steps to find seven more bedrooms. This is a great amount of bedrooms, I mused. A bathroom veered off to the right. It had two sinks and a shower and toilet (of course). We walked back out toward the stairs and started walking up the hallway. Most of the bedrooms were similar except the farthest back one because it was a master (which left us with six more bedrooms to inspect). What was coolest about the master was that it had a balcony that looked out into both the swimming pool and, if you looked farther out, the ocean. Four bedrooms had a queen bed with a dresser (which ladies were putting clothes in) and the last three had two twin beds.

We exited the house and walked around the property in a flash, and then I retired to my room to rest.

• Posted at:

First is God

Second is family

Third is basketball

Front sm

basketballmidsummer30

I write books

• Posted at:

First is God

Second is family

Third is basketball

Front sm

agentclue77

Nice! *thumbs up*

• Posted at:

Lucy

Mastermind

Wonder

Disnerd

Pegasister

Hunter

Story Thief

Child of Exile

Recruit

Jedi

Avenger

Shadow Child

#FreaksLikeMe

#WeAreFamily

#NeverForgetAnyone

#Keep39Alive

#Greyromantic

#Asexual

Waving through a window, oh

Can anybody see, is anybody waving?

Front sm

basketballmidsummer30

Thx. U might not understand it bc its Chapter 2, but.....

• Posted at:

First is God

Second is family

Third is basketball

Front sm

basketballmidsummer30

U might not understand it bc its Chapter 2 of one of my books....

• Posted at:

First is God

Second is family

Third is basketball

Front sm

jadeangel406

I don't really care about being popular or famous, I just want to (attempt to) write good quality posts. Is it okay if I write some free verse poetry on this thread? 

• Posted at:

My name is Michelle.

Huffleclaw

Ekatdrigal

I love to learn

I'm a nerd

I'm a bohemian flower child 

I love tech theater

Spread positive vibes!

I'm a socially awkward turtle

I am a Christian.

#PrayForPeace                                 

Front sm

basketballmidsummer30

Of course!!!!
  • Posted at:

First is God

Second is family

Third is basketball

Front sm

jadeangel406

At my school at in our theater class the technical theater kids (including me) and the acting theater kids were put into one class because our teacher told us that we were going to create poems,not those Dr.Seuss style rhyming poems, but free verse poems. I will be sharing some of those poems and some other writings that I like or have made. I will say if it is a writing I like that was not made by me (like a bible verse or a meaningful quote from a book). I am so happy today because I get to share my inner thoughts and feelings!

• Posted at:

My name is Michelle.

Huffleclaw

Ekatdrigal

I love to learn

I'm a nerd

I love tech theater

Spread positive vibes!

I am a Christian.

#PrayForPeace                                 

Front sm

dogyellow583

ooh!!! good luck with your writing, fellow writers :D just don't give up. any of you participating in Camp NaNoWriMo? (it starts the 1st of July)

• Posted at:

Christy ~  currently trying to figure out what’s wrong with me 

Front sm

jadeangel406

@dogyellow583

I won't be participating in Camp NaNoWriMo because I am not 13 years old yet and you have to be 13 years old or older to register and at about that time I have to go to India to see my friends and relatives.

• Posted at:

My name is Michelle.

Huffleclaw

Ekatdrigal

I love to learn

I'm a nerd

I love tech theater

Spread positive vibes!

I am a Christian.

#PrayForPeace                                 

Front sm

jadeangel406

Here is one of my poems:

I am...

I am brilliant.

I am innocent.

I am Christian.

I am kind.

I am shy.

I am intelligent.

I am humble.

I am caring.

I am loved.

I love myself.

No one else defines who I am but me.

This is not one of my best poems, but I just wanted to share it.

• Posted at:

My name is Michelle.

Huffleclaw

Ekatdrigal

I love to learn

I'm a nerd

I love tech theater

Spread positive vibes!

I am a Christian.

#PrayForPeace                                 

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Bumo!

• Posted at:

THE NAMES TAYLOR. GIRLS RULE! RP Queen!

I like Miraculous Ladybug!

I'm just a girl who likes to rp.

I also like to write stories.

Rise of shadows rp!: /351367

Percy Jackson Rp!: /352738

Front sm

jadeangel406

I think you mean Bump! 

• Posted at:

My name is Michelle.

Huffleclaw

Ekatdrigal

I love to learn

I'm a nerd

I love tech theater

Spread positive vibes!

I am a Christian.

#PrayForPeace                                 

Front sm

basketballmidsummer30

I love the poem and confidence

• Posted at:

First is God

Second is family

Third is basketball

Front sm

darkqueen30

aka DetectiveGirl13

I have posted a great amount of stories here so if you don't mind you can check out some of them :D the current ones I'm writing are 

The Lurk

Your Soul Is As Rotten As mine

Emotions

and some others that you could check out are Touch and many many many more you can find them under my posts :) Tell me if you liked them or what I did wrong coz English is not my first language

• Posted at:

Proud Greek

Ninjas, Ninjas, Ninjas in pyjamas! (Let's show them who we are!) **follows trap dance :P**

Proud Little Black Star

Aphrodite, the dark queen of CCMB

\m/ metalhead 4ever

#RememberSkylarAndAnyoneWhoDiedfromCancer

Sasuke Uchiha <3

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Branch: Lucian

*raises hand slowly* I worked on one story for a little bit... Think I stopped at chapter ten or seven... But I could continue it if you guys want(?).

• Posted at:

NAME:

ElfSarynHopeLoridellFortisElementorialAvery

REFRD2AS:

ElfDaEarmuf

Ranger

ISA:

Christian

Gen2SAMBer

Lucian

SemiActiv

FANGRLNRNIN:

Highlander

MOOD:

Busy!

QUOTE:

"URWondrfulyMadeByGod"

Priest@MyChurch

#s:

#methos=mylawyer

#glizabeth

#elandili

Thx4HavnMe

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

ELf yu need to post on the rps  meets rp thread as soon as possible! BUMP!

• Posted at:

THE NAMES TAYLOR. GIRLS RULE! RP Queen!

I like Miraculous Ladybug!

I'm just a girl who likes to rp.

I also like to write stories.

Rise of shadows rp!: /351367

Percy Jackson Rp!: /352738

Front sm

jadeangel406

Here is another poem me and one of my classmates made at theater class:

When the Sun Rises...

When the sun rises, a new day begins. And a new seed is planted unto us earthly kin. So look to the sky when the sun rises. Listen to the birds' flight after a long quiet night.The sun awakens us after a deep slumber, so wake up before it is too late. Because when the sun rises, you are awake.

(The sentences in green are what my classmate wrote, he wrote majority of it)

• Posted at:

My name is Michelle.

Huffleclaw

Ekatdrigal

I love to learn

I'm a nerd

I love tech theater

Spread positive vibes!

I am a Christian.