is lily's

Name:Mal

Looks:like mal

District:12

Parent:Maleficent

Weapon(1):her magic bow and arrow

Personality:smart loyal rebellious thief hacker artist 

Crush:dating ben

Other:best thief hacker artist fighter best with the bow though she doesn't need it is the mockingjay

Ellie

blond hair blue eyes extremely pretty

Daisy Johnson

her powers axe

smart loyal kind thief hacker singer actress

son of batman

equal thief hacker best singer actress controls vibrations

Grim

black hair green eyes extremely handsome

Loki

his powers sword

smart loyal rebellious sarcastic extremely skilled liar

daughter of sherlock

best liar and best with deceptions also equal thief 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Branch: Lucian

Save Leverage Girl and daughter of Blitz

• Posted at:

Lani

I'd Rather Be Me Then Be With You

Also, I miss Newsies(Hannah)

And Mary Poppins(Bird Woman)

And Annie(July)

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

Branch: Ekaterina

Save Amy Sadie Frank's and leo

• Posted at:

The butterfly’s end

is 

the caterpillar’s beginning 

Front sm

winterfairy70

Branch: Janus

Both d3 equal youngest son of Newt equal hacker thief fighter best deductions musician gymnast stealth hiding climbing best throwing knives.

(Thank you for saving Sherlock for me. :3)

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

TwinSister!DaughterOfCapAmerica!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Queen&GuardianOfLove/Rebellion

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

rainbow cake

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

rainbow cake

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

evilgirl12

Save son of moriarty and daughter of hermione 

• Posted at:

-Kaya!!!!

Hp 4eva!! 

Slytherin

_~{•}~_

rp queen 

;p xp :)

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

Samantha "Sam"

14 (equal youngest)

Like Sadie

Sadie

POVed

Nope

Nope

Andy 

Like Amy

Amy

POVed

Nope 

Nope

Felicity

Like Frank

Frank

POVed

Son of Leo

Nope

Leon

Like Leo

Leo

POVed

Daughter of Frank

Nope

Leon will probably end up dying

• Posted at:

The butterfly’s end

is 

the caterpillar’s beginning 

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

rainbow cake

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

rainbow cake

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

winterfairy70

Name: Athena Jeanine Aberdeen Holmes

Looks: Long, thick, soft, dark chocolate brown(almost black) curls (wild, almost to her elbows. Almost always down or in a braid or sort of messy ponytail. No matter what she does there's a few that come loose and fall to frame her face, and one that sticks out a little at the side.) Has big, brilliant green-blue/silver eyes that aren't really a specific color(like her dad’s.) Extremely extremely slim, tall for her age, but on the smaller side for a Holmes (5’5 - 5’7), lithe/slight build (under the average weight. sort of curvy.) Perfect snow white skin, rosy cheeks, ruby lips, she's stunningly beautiful (but really couldn't care less.)

District: Nine

Parent: Sherlock Holmes

Weapon: Can use anything, but will most likely use a sword.

Personality: Has been called a minni version of her father. Which is sometimes good, and sometimes bad. She's extremely extremely extremely intelligent , can deduce almost anything(though, lot's of the time there's some small thing she misses, or doesn't see as important.) Tends to be insensitive, gets annoyed quickly when people don't understand something she thinks is “easy.” Can tend to not talk for days at a time, or talk non stop. It really depends on her mood. Very very brave, fiercely loyal, acts like she doesn't care, but she cares very very very deeply for her friends(she just doesn't quite know the right way to act like she cares) and cares about the people who she solves cases for(despite acting like she doesn't.) Sarcastic, cynical, has a tendency to accidentally insult people (but she feels like she's just describing the, not being rude.) Fiercely loyal to the people she cares about( The Watsons, her father, the Lestrades' and Mrs. Hudson.) Very very creative and is fond of improvisation(even when she has a plan.) She can't/doesn’t like to focus on one thing(that isn't a case) for a long time. She’s a sociopath. Has a mind palace. A photographic/eidetic memory. She knows the streets of London like the back of her hand. Can do what RDJ's Sherlock Holmes does during fights. Can learn things(like musical instruments , other languages, or random things off YouTube) very very very quickly. 

Crush: Grim

Other: Equal fighter, second best stealth, best musician/deductions/observations.

Name: Thomas "Tom" Wayne

Looks: Short, thick, wavy, neatly cut(but not really styled at all) raven black hair. Icy blue eyes(though, depending on if he’s in hero “I’m going to destroy you” mode, normal “I’m a hero, but I act like a rich playboy sometimes to keep my identity secret, even if I am actually nice sometimes” mode, or hero “I will save you and take care of you and protect you no matter what” mode, they can look like the warmest/kindest eyes in the world.) He’s tall(6’1), with an athletic/muscular build, very very light skin, and he’s extremely extremely handsome(but only cares if he can use it on a case/during hero work/when trying to keep his identity secret.)

District: Three

Parent: Batman

Weapon: He can use almost anything, but mainly distance weapons(throwing knives, spear, etc. Mainly a sling shot.)

Personality: Normally(in public) he’s like her father in public. Kind, charming, sweet, sort of flirtatious, etc. But as a hero/normally(in private), he’s sarcastic, rebellious, a little cold/harsh, brutally honest, rather dark, and removed(like his dad.) He is always chivalrous, brave, fiercely loyal, rather passionate (even if he doesn’t let it show on the outside),and extremely extremely intelligint no matter what mode he’s in. Thinks strategically. While he’ll try to get people who actually know who he is to think he’s a cold, heartless, machine, he’s really really not. Knows more then just crime fighting(he knows first-aid, music, art, gymnastics, swimming, how to invent things, etc.) Sort of like if you mixed Dick Grayson and Damien Wayne together. More in POV’s.

Crush: Ellie, but he and Caitlin have.... something.(not a relation ship really just... teasing flirtation.)

Other: Equal hacker, second best thief, second best guy musician, equal stealth/gymnastics. Best guy deductions(far better then the others, but not quite as good as Athena) and art.

Name: Caitlin "Cat" "Kate" "Katie" Kyle

Looks: Long, thick, pale blonde waves/curls just above her elbows(front bangs. Natural lighter/darker streaks.) Big, deep, ice/sky blue eyes. She’s very very slim and rather petite(being about 4’11), has perfect moon pale skin, light freckles, a heart shaped face, and is extremely extremely extremely pretty. Looks about 12.

District: Three

Parent: Cat woman

Weapon: She can fight with anything, but will mostly use throwing knives(the best)

Personality: Rebellious, mischievous, sarcastic , flirtatious. Very good at getting guys to like her, but usually her flirtation is just teasing. Very very intelligent, creative, tends to think strategically and outside the box. Hates being told what to do, fiercely loyal, has a little trouble with trust, but once she does trust/care about you she'll always be there. Usually very very sweet, even if she's is mischievous and often teasing, an amazing friend once you get to know her. Very very charismatic, can usually charm her way out of anything.

Crush: Nathaniel

Other: Equal thief, second best hacker, best stealth/gymnastics/hiding/climbing. Second best observations.

Name: Nathaniel "Nate"

Looks: Like his dad in the film

District: One

Parent: Newt

Weapon: A staff(best)

Personality: Like his dad(loyal, kind, sarcastic, etc.) Only smarter(maybe even smarter then thomas.)

Crush: Caitlin.

Other: Best guy fighter/musician/singer, best with nature/medical stuff.

Sorry it took so long..... I hope they're okay.

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Mal

Oh I just love reaping day.Not.It's only been a year since Evie,Jay,Carlos and I arrived in Auradon and now this.At the justice building I turned and faced Ben.He was probably just as scared as I am."Time for the ladies"A capitol woman said.She walked over to pick one.She reached in and called"Evie."No.She was my best friend."I volunteer"I yelled and the crowd moved.My friends had saddened looks on their faces.As did Ben.I walked with the peacekeepers to the stage.Then she called Eric Jr. Ariel's son.I am the daughter of Maleficent.You will mot die.I kept thinking that over and over.They tthen walked us straight to the train.I was never going to see Ben again.Nor my friends.

Ellie

My mouth hung open as my name was called.Coulson and mom looked horrified as did Fury.I was going to my death.I felt so alone even though I wasn't.

Grim

Great.I was going to be killed.Awesome entertainment. Not.My father is a God and I was going in to die.Probably didn't care.He just wants the throne of Asgard.And maybe to cause Ragnarok.The train ride was the youngest of them all.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Mal

Oh I just love reaping day.Not.It's only been a year since Evie,Jay,Carlos and I arrived in Auradon and now this.At the justice building I turned and faced Ben.He was probably just as scared as I am."Time for the ladies"A capitol woman said.She walked over to pick one.She reached in and called"Evie."No.She was my best friend."I volunteer"I yelled and the crowd moved.My friends had saddened looks on their faces.As did Ben.I walked with the peacekeepers to the stage.Then she called Eric Jr. Ariel's son.I am the daughter of Maleficent.You will mot die.I kept thinking that over and over.They tthen walked us straight to the train.I was never going to see Ben again.Nor my friends.

Ellie

My mouth hung open as my name was called.Coulson and mom looked horrified as did Fury.I was going to my death.I felt so alone even though I wasn't.

Grim

Great.I was going to be killed.Awesome entertainment. Not.My father is a God and I was going in to die.Probably didn't care.He just wants the throne of Asgard.And maybe to cause Ragnarok.The train ride was the boringest of them all.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

winterfairy70

Nathaniel's POV:

Really???? My dad survived the maze for this??? And of course they picked Gally's daughter.

As I'm sitting waiting for the train, Thomas, Brenda, and their daughter Teresa walk in. 

"Uncle Tom."

He walks up and pulls me into a hug.

"If your father was still alive..." he sighs and pulls away and Teresa runs up and tackle hugs me (she's only 8.) Try to come back Nate. Please." "I will baby. Don't worry."

Some peace keepers come in and Teresa starts crying.

I hate the capitol. They're worse then W.I.C.K.E.D.

Thomas's POV:

Well. This is a bit of a predicament. The son of Bruce Wayne. The mayor. Going to the Arena.

With Caitlin.

I'll have to keep her safe. I don't know if I could live with letting my only real friend die.

I have to keep us both safe.

Athena's POV:

Why did I volunteer again? Because they called on Rose. Uncle Watson's daughter. My friend.  Given, it would have been more logical for her to go, since she has combat training, but father faked his death to save his friends. They all yelled at me though, which was moderately annoying. Yes, of course I know Moriarty's son was picked, I was standing right next to him. Yes, I know the likely hood I'll live is very slim, thank you for the reassurance Mycroft.

I close my eyes. I think I'll go to my mind palace.

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Mal

I stared at my drunk mentor.Eric sat quiet."Embrace the probability of your eminate death"our mentor spoke."Haymitch"Effie scorned him."Most likely the others will die first"I said."Thanks Mal"Eric said."Not too"I said."Only one comes back"he argued."So"I replied.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus