Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Branch: Janus

A lot of things can happen when magic is involved.When the thieves use their powers together to defeat an enemy they ended up getting sent to some unknown land.Auradon.Then somehow the kids of London found their way to Auradon.Is this going to be a normal visit or did they end up their for a reason?

Spots:

Thieves:

Girl with biokinesis-Wolf-Blue, essokinesis-

Girl with geokinesis-Deer, green,telumkinesis-

Girl with cyrokinesis-Fox, white, chlorokinesis-taken by me

Girl with hydrokinesisPink, dolphin,levitation-

Boy with pyrokinesis-Mockingbird, red,teleporation-

Boy with atmokinesis-Blue Jay,yellow, photokinesis- 

Boy with telekinesis-Black, bear, pathokinesis-

Descendants:

Mal-taken by me

Evie

Jay

Carlos

Son of Hook-taken by me

Daughter of Rapunzel-Lily

Ben

Audrey

Chad

Doug

Sherlock:

Daughter of Sherlock-Lily

Daughter of Watson

Daughter of Hudson

Son of Lestrade

Son of Moriarty

Son of Mycroft

Name:Mal

Looks:like mal in descendants 2(the lighter purple hair)

Personality:smart loyal rebellious thief hacker artist

Spot:daughter of maleficent

Crush:dating Ben

Other:best thief hacker artist fighter

Emma

14(equal youngest)

blond hair blue eyes extremely pretty

smart loyal kind sweet caring but also a bit rebellious sarcastic thief singer actress

cryokinesis

boy with atmoskinesis

best singer actress equal thief fighter

Grim

black hair green eyes extremely handsome hook for a hand

smart loyal rebellious thief sarcastic 

son of hook

daughter of sherlock

best sword fighter escapes(like jack sparrow) sailor captain 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

winterfairy70

Also Geokinesis eequal youngest thief hacker fighter singer best deductions musician gymnast observations stealth

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

TwinSister!DaughterOfCapAmerica!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Queen&GuardianOfLove/Rebellion

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Branch: Lucian

Save Guard Captain and girl with biokinesis

• Posted at:

Lani

I'd Rather Be Me Then Be With You

Also, I miss Newsies(Hannah)

And Mary Poppins(Bird Woman)

And Annie(July)

Front sm

winterfairy70

Name: Dianna Fawn

Looks: Very thick, soft, long spiraling honey/fawn blond curls that fall past her bum(ususally down. Often has flowers or leaves or sometimes twigs that end up in her hair.) Big, bright, doe like, silver eyes(the will change shades of blue, brown, grey, or green depending on her emotions.) She's very very slim with a lithe/graceful/delicate build. Perfect ivory skin, rosy cheeks, a heart shaped face, very light freckles, she's absolutely georgeous(though often people don't really see her, so the don't know.)(looks younger then she is.) Has a sort of tentative but graceful way of walking(like a deer.) Scars on her back/arms.

Personality: Shy, extremely quiet(almost silent), introverted. She's very very kind, gentle, and bright(and one of the sweetest people you could ever meet.) Extremely extremely intelligent, creative, thinks stratigcally, she notices things other people miss. Almost always has ideas that would work, but doesn't voice them because she thinks they won't/no one will listen. A good judge of character. Depending on who you are she either has bad trust issues or trusts you completely. Naive, innocent, incoruptable. She's very very very stubborn, detirmined, brave, selfless, and loyal to a fault. Tends to blame herself for things and.neglect things like eating and sleeping. Seems rather lonely when she thinks no one can see her. Loves reading, music, and art. Around people she trusts she's very bright and happy and actually talks. Some self hate/doubt issues. One of those people that others can't help but like a lot.curious. Acts in a way that someone might forget shes only a 12 year old girl. But she still is. once you meet her it's pretty obvious she's different from other people.more in POV's.

Spot: Geokinesis 

Crush: Son of Watson maybe

Other: Worst control. Equal thief/observations/gymnastics. Best stealth.

Name:Athena Aberdeen Jeanine Holmes

Looks:  Long, thick, soft, dark chocolate brown(almost black) curls (wild, almost to her elbows. Almost always down or in a braid or sort of messy ponytail. No matter what she does there's a few that come loose and fall to frame her face, and one that sticks out a little at the side.) Has big, brilliant green-blue/silver eyes that aren't really a specific color(like her dad’s.) Extremely extremely slim, tall for her age, but on the smaller side for a Holmes (5’5 - 5’7), lithe/slight build (under the average weight. sort of curvy.) Perfect snow white skin, rosy cheeks, ruby lips, she's stunningly beautiful (but really couldn't care less.)

Personality:Has been called a minni version of her father. Which is sometimes good, and sometimes bad. She's extremely extremely extremely intelligent , can deduce almost anything(though, lot's of the time there's some small thing she misses, or doesn't see as important.) Tends to be insensitive, gets annoyed quickly when people don't understand something she thinks is “easy.” Can tend to not talk for days at a time, or talk non stop. It really depends on her mood. Very very brave, fiercely loyal, acts like she doesn't care, but she cares very very very deeply for her friends(she just doesn't quite know the right way to act like she cares) and cares about the people who she solves cases for(despite acting like she doesn't.) Sarcastic, cynical, has a tendency to accidentally insult people (but she feels like she's just describing the, not being rude.) Fiercely loyal to the people she cares about( The Watsons, her father, the Lestrades' and Mrs. Hudson.) Very very creative and is fond of improvisation(even when she has a plan.) She can't/doesn’t like to focus on one thing(that isn't a case) for a long time. She’s a sociopath. Has a mind palace. A photographic/eidetic memory. She knows the streets of London like the back of her hand. Can do what RDJ's Sherlock Holmes does during fights. Can learn things(like musical instruments , other languages, or random things off YouTube) very very very quickly. 

Spot: Daughter of Sherlock

Crush: Grim, but reluctant to admit it.

Other: Equal hacker, fighter. Best at deductions musician observations.

Name: Lillian "Lily" Rose Ryder

Looks: Really thick, very soft, long golden hair like her mother’s (only down to her ankles though. Sort of wavy, usually in a braid with flowers, like her mom.) Big, shining, violet-blue kaleidoscope eyes with thick dark brown eyelashes. Petite(about 4’6) and slim, with a delicate/slight build, but still strong. A heart shaped face, porcelain skin with rosy cheeks. She’s very very very pretty, and has one of the happiest, and most honest smiles you’ll ever see.  

Personality: Sweet, gentle, kind, brave, loyal, extremely intelligent despite being innocent/naive. Very very creative, and usually has really good ideas, but is used to not being listened too/she doesn’t think they’re really good, so she doesn’t always try to voice them. Very stubborn, will always try to keep her friends safe(even if they're older, and stronger, or faster, or...... well, it's the thought that counts.) Tends to be very very very shy and quiet (almost silent sometimes.) Doesn't like large crowds. Around her friends however, she’s very outgoing, sweet, and at times almost close to being talkative/bubbly (not really there though.) Rather quirky about certain things with colors(she can't stand it when people are wearing things that don't match colors at all, and telling her that two "obviously different" colors are the same is never a good idea.) Usually very gentle, innocent, gentle, and bright, but can be very sarcastic when she tries. A lot like her mother. She’s a bit of a romantic, and likes to see the best in people. More in POV’s.

Spot: Daughter of Rapunzel

Crush: Maybe Lestrade's son

Other: Equal artist/singer, best gymnast.

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Name: Rosevela *Rose* *Rosevolt*

Looks: She is a shapeshifter, so it changes almost every 5 seconds. Most of the time:Blue/blond/brown/teal/purple/green hair that is long and silky, blue/grey/green/purple maddening eyes, tall, pale, agile/flexible build, scarred face/hands/body.

Personality:  Shy, quiet. Basically mute, unless forced to talk. She has different ways of expressing herself since she doesn’t speak: She expresses herself and tells her story through her music and art and writing. Introverted. She would most likely be found in a library, hiding among books. Very sweet to anyone. A lot of people underestimate her because of her size, but she can fight. When she does speak, she has no filter. She gets hyper quite easily. She makes up for her quietness by singing. Anti-social. Can’t live without her iPod. Rebellious though. 

Spot: girl with biokinesis

Crush: Boy with telekinesis

Other: Equal singer

Name: Cosimia Anithson

Looks: She has long black hair that is quite wavy that is senperated into sections of pink, purple, blue, black, green, and silver. Her hair is normally worn in a ponytail or braided bun. Big green/brown eyes that look like Bambi's. About 5'6. She has very pale skin that is covered with bruises and scars. Has glasses. Her arms have long, knifelike scars on them. 

Personality: She's quite shy. Because of her family problems, she doesn't trust easily nor love easily. Very impatient, which never goes well. Speaks quietly. Rebellious. Seems to be fearless, but only people she chooses to know know the real truth. Very smart. Never hopes because of her past. Low self-esteem. Brave. Is quite secretive about everything to new people/people she doesn't know. Mysterious about her past, and other things. She's good at thinking fast on her feet/quick thinker. Loves Broadway. Gets really hyper at times, and when she does, she speaks rapid fire French (How she got the nickname of Lafayette)Is quite ADHD/ADD. Insomniac. Is selectively mute(Random idea I had). She only speaks to the thieves, and Joshua and Elizabeth. Oh, and anyone who she must talk to. 

Spot: Guard Captain (Thieves)

Crush: Anyone?

Other: Sisters with Emma :) equal singer

Mods, please let this through, it's all fake. 

• Posted at:

Lani

And Annie(July)

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

there is no worst control 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

Branch: Ekaterina

Save Hudson evie and hydrokinesis

• Posted at:

The butterfly’s end

is 

the caterpillar’s beginning 

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

Name: Evie

Looks: like Evie

Personality: POVed

Spot: nope

Crush: dating Doug

Other:  nope

Name: Azure 

Looks: like Silvermist from Disney Fairies

Spot: girl with Hydrokinesis

Crush: anyone willing?

Other: nope

Name: Marissa Hudson "Mari"

Looks: long black hair, blue eyes, tall, pretty

Spot: Daughter of Hudson

Crush: anyone willing?

Other: nope

• Posted at:

The butterfly’s end

is 

the caterpillar’s beginning 

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Please save daughter of Watson, son of Lestrade's, and boy with Pyrokinesis. :)

• Posted at:

ELF

"But I don't regret,

Nor will I forget all who took the road with me.

To these memories I will hold

With your blessing I will go.

I bid you all a very fond farewell."

-Billy Boyd

Front sm

winterfairy70

I accidentally put son of Watson under crush (I meant Moriarty)

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Up

• Posted at:

Lani

And Annie(July)

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

waiting for the forms to be filled and spots to be filled

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

evilgirl12

Name: Jacob Moriarty 

Looks: dark messy hair, tall, light brown eyes, very handsome 

personality: sarcastic, rebellious, but also has a good side, smart, hacker, prankster, but not as manic as his dad

Spot: son of moriarty

crush: very small one on daughter of Sherlock 

Other:n/a

• Posted at:

-Kaya!!!!

Hp 4eva!! 

Slytherin

_~{•}~_

rp queen 

;p xp :)

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

rainbow cake

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Name: Ginger "Hothead" "Sleeping Beauty(just by the Thieves and Cosimia)" Jackson

Looks: Ginger has military-short, spiky, fiery red hair and his eyes are a bright blue with a wild, haunted look that could scare anyone. His pale skin is now scarred, tanned, burned, whipped, and sun-burned as well. He's a little tall for his age but not by much. He has an average build he could be a cross-country runner as much as he could be a football player.

Personality: He went dark after his sister died. He has an amazing sense of humor but doesn't use it. He doesn't talk a lot now but before he was really sweet but now he's kind-of mean and it takes a lot to get him to be nice. He's very loyal and an amazing fighter. He thinks of the thieves as his family and even though he doesn't act like most of the time, but when the time arrives, he can act like the over-protective big brother and can be the sweetest guy ever. He is a great actor and liar and has learned a lot of things since he was banished. He doesn't fight fair unless it's against, like, a kid or an innocent person or someone he REALLY doesn't want to fight. More in POVS. 

Spot: Boy with Pyrokinesis

Crush: (Elizabeth Anderson?)

Other: Best at playing the guitar, using a whip and knives, equal thief and hacker, best liar and actor. 

Name: Scottlyn "Scottie" Rosamund-Willow "Rose" "Rosie" "Will" Watson

Looks: Scottie has shoulder-length darker-blond(with a few highlights) hair that is a little wavy(she makes it curly when formal). Her eyes are dark green that some mistake to be brown. She has fair skin that is slightly tanned. She's slim/slender, like a ballerina or a gymnast. She's a little short for her age at 5'1. She looks a lot like her mother and has a sweet smile like her mom's. 

Personality: She is very very loyal. No matter WHAT anyone accuses her friends for, she will ALWAYS stay by them. ALWAYS. Scottie is really nice and polite when you first know her and she's not afraid to get into trouble if it means protecting/standing up for her friends. She's super over-protective of her friends and family and she will lie to them if it keeps them safe(and her in trouble)(but she does get in trouble if her parents find out she's been lying). Because of this, she's very good at lying. Scottie just rolls with things, so she's pretty easy-going. But she can get really serious when she wants to be. She's a bit of a tomboy and knows how to fence and shoot a gun. She can also be VERY VERY sassy and can make amazing sarcastic moments. 

Spot: Daughter of Watson

Crush: N/A

Other: Best medic and best with a gun. Is in her second year of medical school(did summer classes, so graduated early from college. And also does summer classes for medical school.). Has her own flat and is going to join the military after she finishes medical school. 

Name: Gray Gavin Lestrade

Looks: Gray has short dirty-blond hair and big pupp-dog brown eyes. His originally fair skin is now tanned, since he goes out a lot. He also is of average height and a little muscular.

Personality: He's really nice and sometimes brutally honest. He cares a lot about his friends, and knows how to move on. Somethings he won't believe, and others he hates considering but will bring it up when he really, really needs to. He knows when he's out of his league and when to ask for help. He's also very tolerant of people. More in POVs. 

Spot: Son of Lestrade

Crush: Maybe Lillian Ryder. :) 

Other: Equal sword-fighter and equal with using the gun. 

• Posted at:

ELF

"But I don't regret,

Nor will I forget all who took the road with me.

To these memories I will hold

With your blessing I will go.

I bid you all a very fond farewell."

-Billy Boyd

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Stupid computer rebooting

Name: Elizabeth Anderson *Eliza* *E. Ander* *Eliza Schuyler*

Looks:  She has long blondish-red hair that is normally in 2 braids. Big brown eyes that seem to glow in the dark. Tan skin. 

Personality:  She is tough, but still underestimated, and she will never back down from a fight. She is smart,sarcastic, hyper, sweeter than honey, a bit OCD, she has ADHD, and PTSD (ice), optimistic, fighter, fast, stuborn, creative, shy, artistic, independent, free fiery spirt, openminded, kind/caring, thinker, believer, a bit rebellious. When she is in deep thought, she will mediate and tune everyone out. Loves Broadway. 

Spot: A guard And Cosimia's BFF and Ginger;s girlfriend

Crush: Ginger Jackson

Other: 

• Posted at:

Lani

And Annie(July)

Front sm

thorloki138