Front sm

ravenfairy187

Branch: Lucian

There is a mysterious  forest right  by the town. About 5 feet away from  the  forest, there is a orphanage. They all have been told the legend of the Magical  Forest Girl and Her  Helpers. She apparently  will take groups of children and train them to use their powers. So, in search of Her, 7 orphans go into the forest. Not only is she real, she is willing  to  teach them with her helpers. When a new prophecy  is found, they must do everything  to save the orphanage. 

Spots:

Guardians:                                                                         

Earth Guardian-Open

Darkness Guardian-Open

Fire Guardian-Saved for Elf

Water Guardian-Open

Ice Guardian-Open

Shapeshifter Guardian-Open

Animal Guardian-Open 

Oprhans:

The Rebel-Darkness-Saved for Maya

The Jock-Fire-Open

The Geek-Water-Open

The Abused Boy-Ice-Saved for Elf

The Actress-Shapeshifting-Open

The Popular-Earth-Open

The Nerd-Animals-Open

The Abused Girl-Magic/Shapeshifting-Open

Form:

Name:

Looks:

Personality:

Clothes:

Powers:

Spot:

Weakness:

Crush:

Backstory:

Other:

My form:

Name: Marina Lea Nightingale  

Looks: Long, sliky-smooth Blue/Teal/Turquoise/Purple/Blond/Brown hair, usually braided, in tiny braids around her head, in a long ponytail,  or down, laying across her shoulders. Big purple eyes with gold flecks that people  call maddining, and that glow when she is using her powers. Pale skin, a fragile/agile bulid. Scars all over her body. 

Personality: Tough, smart, sarcastic, hyper, sweeter than honey, a bit OCD, ADHD, PTSD, optomistic, fighter, fast, stubborn, creative, shy, independent, free fiery spirt, kind, openmind, caring, thinker, believer, artistic, rebel, thief, artist, hacker, swordfighter. When she is in deep thought, she mediates. A bit broken. Barely trusts the others. More in POV's. 

Clothes:

A) Training: A black tank top, Jean shorts, tennis shoes.

B) Casual: Black shirt, blue skirt, black yoga pants, white converses with drawings all over them, a bbaseball cap with spots, headphones and a Ipod around her neck, a silver necklace, silver earings, a multicolored cuttoff jacket, and a white canvas bag with: her diary, her wand, her computer, notebooks, pens, books, a picpicture of her family, a knife, and a mini sea turtle.

C) Fancy: A silver dress with silver heals, a silver necklace, silver earings, and silver satchel.

Powers: Magic, shapeshifting

Spot: The Forest Girl

Weakness: The worst at controling her powers

Crush: Anyone?

Backstory:She has scars from fights with people, and no one knows. She only speaks to the Guardians, and the orphans. The reason she does is when she ran away, something very bad happened. She has ran away several times, only to find that she is tied- by a curse- to the forest.

Other: Best artist thief swordfighter singer, doesn't always trust the others, apart from the girl she teaches.

Mods, please let this through, it's all fake. 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Lani

I'd Rather Be Me Then Be With You

Also, I miss Newsies(Hannah)

And Mary Poppins(Bird Woman)

And Annie(July)

Front sm

lonechallenger22

Save abused boy.

• Posted at:

~Ferret

(& Taylor,when he's on here.Tile people.Yaay.)

Your local Sherelockian/Undertrash/Riordan trash/Ranger/The Random Gay Person In The Corner

#Terret

King of bad Puns

Wolf mother,where'v you been?

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Sorry, that spot is saved for Elf. 

• Posted at:

Lani

And Annie(July)

Front sm

hydrahoneydew9

Branch: Ekaterina

Save ice guardian!

• Posted at:

ocean 

your evil fandom reference queen

haunted by knee bruise goblins | nr's mb-sis

|probably playing miitopia| drowning in ships|

≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋

(thanks eris)

#Saveisaac2k19

#wafflesarefriends

#rememberhurricane

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Saved!

• Posted at:

Lani

And Annie(July)

Front sm

winterfairy70

Branch: Janus

Darkness abused girl plz

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

TwinSister!DaughterOfCapAmerica!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Queen&GuardianOfLove/Rebellion

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Saved!

• Posted at:

Lani

And Annie(July)

Front sm

winterfairy70

Plz save darkness abused girl equal youngest equal artist, best deductions musician gymnast stealth. Equal worst control 

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Still saved!

• Posted at:

Lani

And Annie(July)

Front sm

butterflynecklace25

Name:Luna

Looks:dark brown hair down to her neck, in a short wavy haircut.. She has medium brown eyes. has dark brown skin that is a bit pale

Personality:she is very Shy.Loyalty is her core trait, to a fault. She doesn't talk to a lot of people in fear of being embarrassed.

Clothes:

A) Training: A purple shirt, with black shorts, black converse sneakers.

B) Casual: black bennie with purple tank top with black pants and purple fingerless gloves with black shoes and a computer bag with:a survival kit for everything and a computer 

C) Fancy: A  lace black dress with black flats. 

Powers:controling and talking to animals

Spot:the Nerd

Weakness:Very shy 

Crush:anyone?

Backstory:Luna was adopted at 6 and lived happily until her parents disappeared on a trip in the jungle when she was 10.

Other:wears a silver moon necklace

• Posted at:

No

more crimes

I'm Annie meet my alter ego Brenda ugh - Brenda keep calm and watch Doctor Who! #stop killing animals #FREAKS LIKE ME  

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Save equal youngest equal artist thief and best hacker if there is one and equal fighter

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Saved!

• Posted at:

Lani

And Annie(July)

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Maya

13(equal youngest)

Female

blond hair blue eyes extremely pretty

Smart loyal rebellious thief hacker artist

Darkness

Orphan darkness

Equal worst control and never follows rules

Fire boy

She won't share it it gives her nightmares

Equal thief artist fighter best hacker 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

elfbulldog81

@Lani: *bites nails* I need to change their names. Lots of names. All the names. Hm....

Name: Eth "Hothead" Garren

Looks: Eth has flaming(not literally) red hair that is either A) spiked up every where or B) patted down flat so that it looks like he kind-of has bangs. His eyes are an bright amber color that turn coal black when he uses his powers just a little bit, pure white when he uses them to the fullest, and red/orange/yellow when he uses them at their medium level. His skin is pale but slightly tanned. He has freckles over his nose and he's a little tall for his age. He's muscular but has sort-of a runner's build. 

Personality: He has an amazing sense of humor that he will use very often at times. Surprisingly, he's not one to get mad at a moment's notice. But, when he is mad, it's usually for a very good reason and he will go all out on that person. He can be very understanding, but is also an amazing spy and can sneak up on ANYONE. Has an AMAZING judge of character and can read people very well. Some people he trusts like *that*, but others it takes a LONG time for him to gain your trust(years, even). Once you've lost his trust, you can't really get it back. He's not that talkative and can be kind-of reserved. He can make really sarcastic and sassy comments. He can go really dark(darker than the people with darkness powers) when something really bad has happened. He can be really mean when this happens.

Clothes: 

When he's training: he doesn't wear a shirt(it's just because he sweats really easily and he's always really hot, so he gets even hotter when he's training and has a shirt on. Will wear one, though, when it's really cold out), but wears coal-black shorts and usually goes barefoot, and has the white wrap-stuff that goes on your hands when your fighting.

When he's fighting(like, bad guys): the same except he also wears a really dramatic-looking black overcoat and sometimes brings black combat boots(depending on terrain. if it doesn't require boots, he'll go barefoot).

When he's casual: a red T-shirt, jeans, goes barefoot, and a black-corded necklace with a fire charm that he's had ever since he could remember.

When he's fancy: he wears a black suit with a dark red and an almost-black-red striped tie, a white shirt, black shoes, black socks, black belt, and the occasional black fedora with a dark red strip around it. 

Powers: Pyrokinesis

Spot: Fire Guardian

Weakness: Can get super over-protective of friends, won't admit when he's in trouble or when he needs help.

Crush: N/A 

Backstory: Will be told.

Other: Is the best at spy-like abilities in the group. Has a twin brother. Is equal fighter to the best fighter. :)

Name: North "North Star" "Frosty" "Vampire" Garren

Looks: North has the darkest hair you will ever see, but it has the whitest streaks you'll ever see as well. It's patted down and falls into his eyes. It's a little grown out and is a little over his ears and curls slightly. He has the meanest, coldest, darkest glare you ever see and usually scares everyone away. His eyes are super black but has a hint of hazel, blue, and green(when he uses his powers, his eyes turn either pure white or ice blue). His skin is deathly pale and he has scars EVERYWHERE: back, legs, torso, chest, feet, face and will sometimes walk with a slight limp. 

Personality: He IS darker than the people with darkness as their power. He will BARELY talk, eat, and you (almost) NEVER catch him asleep. He watches everyone but will say nothing. He's an amazing fighter but no one knows why. But is usually really mean and ice-cold. Will (sadly) flinch if ANY sudden move is made to him. (if he ends up talking (;)), you'll know more in the POVs.)

Clothes: 

When in orphanage: a tattered black T-shirt, a black leather jacket, ripped black jeans, old black boots.

When training in the Forest: a long-sleeved black ripped shirt, black ripped jeans, goes barefoot or had the old boots on.

When fighting: doesn't wear a shirt, white shorts, and wears boots (no matter the temperature).

When fighting(bad guys): wears a long-sleeved black ripped shirt, black ripped jeans, goes barefoot, has a black belt on with a whip attached.

When fancy: the cleanest least ripped pair of black pants he has, a clean white shirt, the cleanest boots he has, an ice-blue clip-on tie, and a black belt.

Powers: Cyrokinesis (the ice is tinged with color depending on his mood: black=depressed/lonely/hurt/confused-negative-emotions red=mad dark pruple=betrayed pure white=happy blue=sad.) He can also counterattack fire. 

Spot: Abused boy.

Weakness: Will never admit when he's in trouble or when he needs help. Basically hides himself from everyone. 

Crush: N/A

Backstory: Will be told. 

Other: Has a twin brother. Is equal to (or better than) the best fighter. :)

• Posted at:

ELF

"But I don't regret,

Nor will I forget all who took the road with me.

To these memories I will hold

With your blessing I will go.

I bid you all a very fond farewell."

-Billy Boyd

Front sm

dogwizard506

Save Darkness gaurdian

• Posted at:

Ice

Spiderman rules

I'm a Spirit animal reader

Survivors dog

Warrior Cat

Shadowhouser

Tombquester

and Goosebumps lover

I love all animals

#adopt a rescue

Front sm

ravenfairy187

All accepted!

@Ice

Darkness guardian is taken by Lillian

• Posted at:

Lani

And Annie(July)

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

Save animal guardian

• Posted at:

The butterfly’s end

is 

the caterpillar’s beginning 

Front sm

kindhydra1

Save the actress please

• Posted at:

I am Zoey

I'm a Janus

I'm a Madrigal

I'm a daughter of Athena

I'm a hunter of Artemis

I'm a member of Erudite as well as divergent

I have a penguin spirit animal

I'm a hystorian

I'm Atlantian

I'm a zebra

I'M A BOOK LOVER!!!!

-KindHydra1 (39 Clues Mber)

Front sm

cutewolf230

Save Shapeshifting, Earth,  and The Nerd. 

• Posted at:

Luana

Catholic 

To the Haven for Werewolves, 54 pages, and over 2,100 posts.

Front sm

winterfairy70

I'll post my forms later.

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

kindhydra1

Name: Annaline Grace (but she doesn't really use her last name. She'll tell you if you ask, but to her it's just a meaningless word.)

Looks: She has blond, wavy hair that goes down past her shoulders (even when it's wavy). Her eyes are a very pretty blue, with specks of yellow mixed in. She is slender, a bit taller than average height and has fair skin with freckles over the bridge of her nose.

Personality: Annaline is very kind and also very flamboyant. She can make any situation a little less awkward or less 'heavy'. She is accepting of other people's opinions although can sometimes be a bit headstrong without realizing it. Despite her being very talkative, she is also a very good listener/support system. She is the impressionist of the group and can often be the dare-devil if there is little to no risk of getting in trouble with the orphanage or bodily harm. Other things such as executing a prank or something that involves talking are up her alley.

Clothes: She tends to wear jean shorts and a loose-hanging t-shirt (usually beige). She also wears flip-flops most of the time and low-dangling earrings (the same ones every day- or whenever she wears them- because they're the only ones she has). Sometimes she wears a burgundy bandanna.

Powers: shape-shifting (female forms and animal forms around human size)

Spot: The actress

Weakness: Although you can't tell, she has a low self esteem and is actually pretty vulnerable, prone to a breakdown every couple of weeks. (These breakdowns always happen in private.)

Crush: Anyone?

Backstory: Annaline's parents died when she was only a couple years old, so she doesn't remember them. For five years after that, she was in a household that yelled at her quite a bit and that was where she learned how to mask emotions and hide behind different faces. Essentially, she learned to act and completely switch her mood, even if she isn't feeling it. She started figuring out that she could change shape, she could occasionally control it enough to get away from herself for a while. Once that family adopted another, "better behaved" boy, she was put back into the system and because nobody seemed to want her, she ended up in the orphanage. The people at the orphanage have been good to her ever since.

Other: I don't think so.

• Posted at:

I am Zoey

I'm a Janus

I'm a Madrigal

I'm a daughter of Athena

I'm a hunter of Artemis

I'm a member of Erudite as well as divergent

I have a penguin spirit animal

I'm a hystorian

I'm Atlantian

I'm a zebra

I'M A BOOK LOVER!!!!

-KindHydra1 (39 Clues Mber)

Front sm

hydrahoneydew9

Name: Annabell "Ari" Thorni

Looks: Her petite frame makes her look like a damsel, but shes strong. Her silky black hair is cut chin-length, and she has icy blue eyes.

Personality: She doesn't talk much. She only talks when needed, and uses logic instead of freaking out and pointing a finger at someone in a whodunnit situation. She is very independent, and likes doing things her way, but always listens to Marina. She's pretty stubborn on her opinion, too. She usually loves writing and drawing, and just dancing around. Loves open, free spaces. Has taking a liking to Marina; Acts like Marina's older, long-lost sister. She thinks protecting Marina is important.

Clothes:

A) Casual: a bit-oversized dark blue sports jersey,  dark Olive green cargo pants, a black beanie, and black vans, an olive green bomber jacket, a smol turtle charm on a necklace.

B) Training: a black tee-shirt, jeans, flip flops.

C) Fancy: A light blue blouse, jeans, purple vans (She doesn't own that many noice clothes)

Powers: ICE

Spot: Ice Guardian

Weakness: doesn't trust easily.

Crush: idkkkk

Backstory: Annabell was orphaned when she was Six. She loved playing with the other kids, until Marina left. She cared about Marina when she was a kid, so she ran away with Marina. But the same curse that worked on Marina affected her also, so she gave up escaping and helped protect Marina.

Other: SHE LOVES TURTLES ALOT.

• Posted at:

ocean 

≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋

(thanks eris)

#Saveisaac2k19

#wafflesarefriends

#rememberhurricane

Front sm

ravenfairy187

@Accailia

The nerd is taken, but apart from that, saved!

@Everyone

Accepted!

• Posted at:

Lani

And Annie(July)

Front sm

winterfairy70

Hope they're okay.

Name: Twilight (sometimes people can call her "Twil" or "Twila", but if they must call her something other then her first name she'd prefer it be "Jones") Jones

Looks:  Long, thick, soft dark brown hair to her hips(sort of wavy/curly in different parts. Some natural lighter/darker streaks, the ends are dyed purple.) Big, deep indigo/dark blue eyes with obsidian/silver flecks(look almost like the night sky.) She’s very very slim(sort of unhealthy, but not too bad), with a lithe/athletic build, perfect moon pale skin, sort of nordic features, very light freckels, and is stunningly beautiful(in a sort of.... unique way.)

Personality: Sarcastic, usually pretty quiet(almost silent sometimes), doesn't give a darn what people think about her(well, she likes being left alone.) Rebellious , a little harsh, cold, and removed sometimes. Extremely loyal, and cares about people, and despite acting like she doesn't care, when her friends are in danger she'll be one of the first people there to help. Can be rather... sadistic to the people who harm her friends. Very proud, doesn't like to accept help ever for any reason at all(and will always insist she is fine.) Extremely independent, determined, stubborn, brave, selfless. She tends to not eat and sleep as much as she should. She has moments when she lets the colder, harsher side of her slide away for a bit, and she’ll say or do something that’s extremely sweet, kind, or endearing. But she’ll say something rude right after. Tends to keep all her feelings bottled up inside.

Clothes:  Usually a black/dark grey/slightly lighter grey flannel shirt, black hoodie, black jeans, and black Converse that go up to her mid calf. It's nearly impossible to get her to wear anything different (no matter what the weather is. She'd dress like this in 96 degree weather, or 20 below 0.)

Might wear something different to very formal occasions if she feels like it :3.

Powers: Shadows/darkness/shadow travel, the usual darkness stuff.

Spot: Darkness Gaurdian

Weakness: Too stubborn/independant, will keep her emotions(other then anger, boredom, and sarcasam(yes, that is an emotion for her)) inside, easily bored, it takes a little while to make her really really angry, but when she is it takes maaannnny hours to get her to calm down. Overprotective of her friends(she will deny it.)

Crush: Anyone willing?

Backstory: Later.

Other: Equal fighter, best gymnast/deductions/stealth, second best artist/musician.

Name: Alouette  ("Allie" Lark.") Dymphna.

Looks:Long, really really thick, sort of wild curls past her hips (a mix of auburn, blond, and copper, but with light brown/silver streaks.) Big, brilliant silver eyes (they change colors or her different colored swirls depending on her emotions. Either emerald green, sapphire blue, mahogany, honey brown, violet, black, gold, grass green, or sky blue.) She is petite(about 4’9) with a graceful/delicate build, very very slim, perfect snow white skin(other then old scars/less old bruises all over her arms/back/legs.), a heart shaped face, she's extremely extremely pretty(despite her hair and eyes making her look a little odd.) (When she uses her magic powers the silver/light brown streaks and her eyes glow like orange embers about to burst into flame.)

Personality:Very very very shy, secluded , introverted, quiet, tends to not speak unless someone directly asks her a question. She's extremely kind, sweet, gentle, and brave Cares about people and life. Loves nature and art and music. Very selfless, loyal, she will always try to protect her friends (even if they're older, stronger, faster, etc.) She's extremely intelligent and creative, usually has very very good ideas but doesn’t voice them for fear of failure or being ignored. Has ptsd, often will flinch or jump at loud noises or when something surprises her. Is "not" afraid of shadows at night or shapes in darkness. 

Clothes: 

-training: A light grey t-shirt, shorts, barefoot. Her hair in a braid

-casual: A light green/silver/grey flannel shirt(rolled up sleeves), a pleated moss green skirt a little above her knees, barefoot. 

-fancy: A floaty light green dress just past her knees in the front and to the floor in the back. Slightly off shoulder sleeves. A lighter green floral pattern. Barefoot. A flower crown of daisies.

Powers: Magic/Shape shifting.

Spot: Abused girl

Weakness: Migraines. Doesn’t respond well to crowds. Tends to be bullied.Cares too much about life. A little too gentle. Has been called unstable (which is never good for one's sanity.) Either way too trusting or doesn't trust you at all.

Backstory: Was accused of being insane many times in her childhood(mainly by other kids because she was different.) Bullied, made fun of, etc. Her parents were murdered when she was five, was sent to live with an uncle(he was abusive. Didn’t help at all when she was accused of being unstable. She was stuck with him for five years.) Ran away. Foster homes(four. Also abusive.) Ran away again.

Other: Equal artist/singer, best musician, second best deductions.

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

winterfairy70

Hope they're okay.

Name: Twilight (sometimes people can call her "Twil" or "Twila", but if they must call her something other then her first name she'd prefer it be "Jones") Jones

Looks:  Long, thick, soft dark brown hair to her hips(sort of wavy/curly in different parts. Some natural lighter/darker streaks, the ends are dyed purple.) Big, deep indigo/dark blue eyes with obsidian/silver flecks(look almost like the night sky.) She’s very very slim(sort of unhealthy, but not too bad), with a lithe/athletic build, perfect moon pale skin, sort of nordic features, very light freckels, and is stunningly beautiful(in a sort of.... unique way.)

Personality: Sarcastic, usually pretty quiet(almost silent sometimes), doesn't give a darn what people think about her(well, she likes being left alone.) Rebellious , a little harsh, cold, and removed sometimes. Extremely loyal, and cares about people, and despite acting like she doesn't care, when her friends are in danger she'll be one of the first people there to help. Can be rather... sadistic to the people who harm her friends. Very proud, doesn't like to accept help ever for any reason at all(and will always insist she is fine.) Extremely independent, determined, stubborn, brave, selfless. She tends to not eat and sleep as much as she should. She has moments when she lets the colder, harsher side of her slide away for a bit, and she’ll say or do something that’s extremely sweet, kind, or endearing. But she’ll say something rude right after. Tends to keep all her feelings bottled up inside.

Clothes:  Usually a black/dark grey/slightly lighter grey flannel shirt, black hoodie, black jeans, and black Converse that go up to her mid calf. It's nearly impossible to get her to wear anything different (no matter what the weather is. She'd dress like this in 96 degree weather, or 20 below 0.)

Might wear something different to very formal occasions if she feels like it :3.

Powers: Shadows/darkness/shadow travel, the usual darkness stuff.

Spot: Darkness Gaurdian

Weakness: Too stubborn/independant, will keep her emotions(other then anger, boredom, and sarcasam(yes, that is an emotion for her)) inside, easily bored, it takes a little while to make her really really angry, but when she is it takes maaannnny hours to get her to calm down. Overprotective of her friends(she will deny it.)

Crush: Anyone willing?

Backstory: Later.

Other: Equal fighter, best gymnast/deductions/stealth, second best artist/musician.

Name: Alouette  ("Allie" Lark.") Dymphna.

Looks:Long, really really thick, sort of wild curls past her hips (a mix of auburn, blond, and copper, but with light brown/silver streaks.) Big, brilliant silver eyes (they change colors or her different colored swirls depending on her emotions. Either emerald green, sapphire blue, mahogany, honey brown, violet, black, gold, grass green, or sky blue.) She is petite(about 4’9) with a graceful/delicate build, very very slim, perfect snow white skin(other then old scars/less old bruises all over her arms/back/legs.), a heart shaped face, she's extremely extremely pretty(despite her hair and eyes making her look a little odd.) (When she uses her magic powers the silver/light brown streaks and her eyes glow like orange embers about to burst into flame.)

Personality:Very very very shy, secluded , introverted, quiet, tends to not speak unless someone directly asks her a question. She's extremely kind, sweet, gentle, and brave Cares about people and life. Loves nature and art and music. Very selfless, loyal, she will always try to protect her friends (even if they're older, stronger, faster, etc.) She's extremely intelligent and creative, usually has very very good ideas but doesn’t voice them for fear of failure or being ignored. Has ptsd, often will flinch or jump at loud noises or when something surprises her. Is "not" afraid of shadows at night or shapes in darkness. 

Clothes: 

-training: A light grey t-shirt, shorts, barefoot. Her hair in a braid

-casual: A light green/silver/grey flannel shirt(rolled up sleeves), a pleated moss green skirt a little above her knees, barefoot. 

-fancy: A floaty light green dress just past her knees in the front and to the floor in the back. Slightly off shoulder sleeves. A lighter green floral pattern. Barefoot. A flower crown of daisies.

Powers: Magic/Shape shifting.

Spot: Abused girl

Weakness: Migraines. Doesn’t respond well to crowds. Tends to be bullied.Cares too much about life. A little too gentle. Has been called unstable (which is never good for one's sanity.) Either way too trusting or doesn't trust you at all.

Backstory: Was accused of being insane many times in her childhood(mainly by other kids because she was different.) Bullied, made fun of, etc. Her parents were murdered when she was five, was sent to live with an uncle(he was abusive. Didn’t help at all when she was accused of being unstable. She was stuck with him for five years.) Ran away. Foster homes(four. Also abusive.) Ran away again.

Other: Equal artist/singer, best musician, second best deductions.(Mod's, if you aren't letting this through, it's all fake, so please let it through.)

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

elfbulldog81

I am changing North's eye color to pure white and it only turns ice blue when he uses his powers. :)

• Posted at:

ELF

"But I don't regret,

-Billy Boyd

Front sm

hydrahoneydew9

I feel like Annabell would like North- *Realizes he's 18 and she's 14* NEVERMIND. But she tries to make friends with him  > >

• Posted at:

ocean 

≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋

(thanks eris)

#Saveisaac2k19

#wafflesarefriends

#rememberhurricane

Front sm

elfbulldog81

@Rebbecca: Yeah, maybe friends. XD

• Posted at:

ELF

"But I don't regret,

-Billy Boyd

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Bump!

• Posted at:

ELF

"But I don't regret,

-Billy Boyd

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Starting tomorrow. 

• Posted at:

Lani

And Annie(July)

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Yay! :) 

• Posted at:

ELF

"But I don't regret,

-Billy Boyd

Front sm

hydrahoneydew9

:D yeyyyyy

• Posted at:

ocean 

≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋

(thanks eris)

#Saveisaac2k19

#wafflesarefriends

#rememberhurricane

Front sm

hydrahoneydew9

Bored.

• Posted at:

ocean 

≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋

(thanks eris)

#Saveisaac2k19

#wafflesarefriends

#rememberhurricane

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

Will post forms soon

• Posted at:

The butterfly’s end

is 

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

Ariel

Arie

Female

Animal Guardian

Guardian

Long auburn/reddish/brown hair with green stripes, green/brown eyes, tall, and extremely pretty. 

Very sweet, kind, serious, smart, and loving. Kinda a nature freak. Rebel, sarcasm, snarkiness, are rarely ever used. But when they are it's for a good reason. First to protect anyone. More in POV's

Long brown dress with green accents, no shoes, and a ivy ringlet

When she was seven she "disappeared." She actually ran away. No one knew were she went. She ran away to the forest to live with the animals. Has lived there ever since. 

Talking to animals

Can happen to mess up alot. Very awkward in society. Clumsy

Maybe later

Talking to animals, can partially control them.

Nope

• Posted at:

The butterfly’s end

is 

Front sm

hydrahoneydew9

meow o_o....

• Posted at:

ocean 

≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋

(thanks eris)

#Saveisaac2k19

#wafflesarefriends

#rememberhurricane

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Okay, we're starting tormorrow, cause I can't POV right now

• Posted at:

Lani

And Annie(July)

Front sm

hydrahoneydew9

*thros a lemon*

• Posted at:

ocean 

≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋

(thanks eris)

#Saveisaac2k19

#wafflesarefriends

#rememberhurricane

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

Ocean: Look at Leo's colour. O_O. 

*catches lemon* 

*Makes lemonade*

*gives Ocean lemonade*

• Posted at:

The butterfly’s end

is 

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Marina

This mansion is right by a orphanage. Great. So they all get told the legend  of the  "Forest Girl", AKA, me, Marina Lea Nightingale. They never actually say my name. Well, the less those orphans know about me, the better. Or, for that matter, Twilight, Eth, Ari, Ariele and the other Guardians. I'm   immortal, but I look 13.(A/N: I forgot to put that all Guardians are immortal, but look whatever age you put in Age:)  I supposedly  died in the forest. Honestly, in real life, I live in this mansion with the Guardians. In the legend, they are my Guardians. In real life, they are my Guardians. The same thing, correct? They help me train the new groups, the orphans who have powers. However, we don't get a lot of new groups.

So, I keep myself  busy. I paint, practice  fighting, archery, swordfighting, knife-throwing, read, write, hack, thieve, solve mysteries, and learn a bunch of stuff from YouTube. Such as lockpicking, singing, prakning, baking, sewing, song-writing, soccer, basketball, jump rope, dancing, painting, deducing, and gymnastics. So, I keep myself  busy. Well, there is something  I know: James has a crush on me, and( Shush! Don't tell anyone!!) I have a crush on him too. Add up all of that, and my life is extremely  confusing.

The orphanage across from  here is where we all used to live before we all ran away. I don't exactly  remember why I ran away. Well, it was 500 years ago. I just have the memory of a goldfish. I quickly put my hair into a messy bun, using a pencil to hold the bun in place. The black tank top and silver cardigan, black shorts, and  beaded anklet would be perfect  for  the meeting. I grab my notebook and pen, and turn into a owl, to fly to the meeting room. I know it will be a small meeting, with just Eth, Ari, Ariele, Twilight  and I. I open the meeting room window, and turn back into a human. Ginger and Luna all are there, we just need James. James then walks into the meeting room. All right. Let this meeting begin.

Mods, please let this through. 

• Posted at:

Lani

And Annie(July)

1 ,