Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Branch: Janus

When his wife died the scientist only had his daughter left.She was his whole world.Then she got fatally sick and he wanted to do nothing more than help her.He created something called the Framework.He calls this Project Artemis.He put his daugter in to save her but when it came time to bring her out and cure her he couldn't.She was stuck in there.Now he's looking for people to send in to bing her back but has no hope anyone would volunteer to do it.Can they find out what trapped her there?

The daughter-taken by me

The best friend-lily

Friend 1(male)-(he likes the daughter)-ice

Friend 2(male)-taken by me

Friend 3(female)-cara

Friend 4(female)-lani

Name:Ellie

Looks:blond hair blue eyes extremely pretty

Personality:smart loyal kind rebellious sarcastic but is also the sweetest person you'll ever meet actress singer artist

The life you have in the framework:she's living the life she always wanted as a singer and actress a life where she is not dying

Spot:the daughter

Crush:friend 1

Other:she never told her friends about her being sick best actress singer artist gymnast fighter

Grim

black hair green eyes extremely handsome

smart loyal rebellious sarcastic thief hacker

one where he gets caught and lives life in prison(the life you get isn't always good)

friend 2

the best friend

best thief and hacker equal fighter 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Branch: Lucian

Name: Cosimia

Looks:She has long black hair that is separated into sections of blue, pink, green, purple, black, and silver. Her hair is normally worn in a ponytail or braided bun. Big green/brown eyes that look like Bambi's. About 5'6. She has very pale skin that is covered with bruises and scars.  On stage she looks exactly like Phillipa Soo as Eliza. 

Personality: She's quite shy. Because of her family problems, she doesn't trust easily nor love easily. Very impatient, which never goes well. Speaks quietly. Rebellious. Seems to be fearless, but only people she chooses to know know the real truth. Very smart. Never hopes because of her past. Low self-esteem. Brave. Is quite secretive about everything to new people/people she doesn't know. Mysterious about her past, and other things. She's good at thinking fast on her feet/quick thinker. Loves Broadway. Gets really hyper at times, and when she does, she speaks rapid fire French (How she got the nickname of Lafayette)Is quite ADHD/ADD. Insomniac. Is selectively mute(Different in Framework)

Life in Framework: She's a famous author and singer, and is currently touring with Hamilton as Eliza Schuyler-Hamilton. 

Spot: Friend 4

Crush:N/A

Other: Equal Actress/singer

• Posted at:

Lani

I'd Rather Be Me Then Be With You

Also, I miss Newsies(Hannah)

And Mary Poppins(Bird Woman)

And Annie(July)

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

Branch: Ekaterina

Name: Violet Carnes

Looks: Long blond/purple hair usually in braid with purple strings in it, blue/gray/violet eyes, short about 4,8, pretty, and her body is more of the small girl build. 

Personality: Very very shy, introverted, kind, smart, artist, sweet, charming, loving, passionate, has a lot of self doubt, and niceish. More in POV's

Life in Framework: She's the daughter of middle-class people. She goes to a normal school with normal stuff. She does a ton of art. Has her own room. 

Crush: she doesn't think she's good enough for anybody

Other: equal artist. Outside of the framework she has 14 siblings

• Posted at:

The butterfly’s end

is 

the caterpillar’s beginning 

Front sm

winterfairy70

I'll post my form later(equal youngest/artist/gymnast, best deductions/stealth/music.)

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

TwinSister!DaughterOfCapAmerica!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Queen&GuardianOfLove/Rebellion

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

ok imma start povs lily you can post when you do your forms

Ellie

I was on set for a new movie about to finish the final scene.People were around the set taking pictures.After finishing the film I went home just to relax.I needed it.Being famous can be hard and very tiring.I then got a call from my agent about a modeling job and I took it but told her I was taking a few days to relax.

Ellie's Dad

I sat staring at her as she laid there stuck in the framework.Project Artemis was successful but now she's trapped and something is keeping her there.I finally have a way to cure her and I can't.I had Ellie's class coming in for a tour of the lab and I don't think I can handle her friends being here.I need someone to go get her out but then they'd be stuck and it's too risky.No one would want to do it.Frutrated I threw everything off my desk breaking an empty water glass and all my blue prints for the machine on the floor spread out.She may not be dead but I still lost her.I haven't even had the guts to tell her friends the truth.I turned around to see Ellie's friends at the door."You ok"Grim asked."Fine"I replied.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

winterfairy70

Name: Dianna (sometimes Anne, Annie, or Di.)

Looks: Soft, thick, wild pale gold curls/waves about three inches past her shoulderblades(pulls it into a high ponytail when she has a problem ot solve or work to do. Has natural honey and platinum blond streaks in the last six inches.) Sparkling, wide, stormy blue-grey eyes with thick brown eyelashes. Around average height, pale, rosy cheeks, light freckels, has a very mischievous and brightly teasing smile. Extremely extremely pretty, but really doesn't care(looks a little younger then she is.) Usually in comfortable clothing, like a tight-ish grey t-shirt(or tank-top), big dark blue hoodie, mid-thigh shorts, knee socks, and Converse.

Personality: Adventurous , brave, fiercely loyal, she gets bored easily and has a very fiery temper. Often day dreaming or thinking of something completely unrelated to where ever she is(like, sitting in Language Arts and thinking about the possibilities of time travel.) Almost always moving(if she's just sitting or standing completely still that's when you know something is wrong.) Artistic , creative, extremely extremely intelligent. She's not afraid of anything(that she'll tell anyone), proud, selfless, she never asks for help with anything ever, and would do just about anything for the people she cares about. When she does stop day dreaming she is extremely observant and notices things lots of others wouldn't. Sarcastic , she hates being told what she can and cannot do. Very very sweet, shy, kind, and quiet. Often underestimated because she tends to be polite and follow rules(as long as they're fair.) One of those people you have to try really really hard to not like, usually a bright and happy girl, but sometimes just seems sort of lonely. Has a photographic memory.

Spot: Grim

Crush: Best friend 

Other: She has severe food allergies that tends to ignore. Equal artist/gymnast, best deductions/music/stealth.

Dianna's POV:

I pick up one of the papers on the ground. Blueprints.

And now I'll remember it forever. Unless I can delete it....

"You okay?"

I look up. Grim is talking to Ellie's dad.

Ellie.

"Where's Ellie? I haven't seen her all week, and-"

"She's in the Framework."

"What??"

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Ellie's dad

"I put Ellie in the framework and now she's trapped there"I said"I did it to save her and now I can't get her out.""Wait... save her"Dianna asked"From what?""Ellie is sick and is dying"I admitted"I wanted her to live longer so I found a way to do it but something is stopping her from coming back.I finally have a cure for her and I can't give it to her.The only option is to send someone in there but it's too risky and no one would want to go knowing they may not come back."

Ellie

After the modeling I decided to take a break and just lay low.I want to just be a normal teen."Hey Elle"Lizzy said"So a bunch of us are going to a beach party.You in?"I smiled and went with them after picking um my bathing suit.It was dark and a campfire was lit.Ryan was playing his guitar and everyone was laughing and having fun.I knew none of this was real but I made myself believe it because this would be the only life I get.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

dogwizard506

I Will post my form later

• Posted at:

Ice

Spiderman rules

I'm a Spirit animal reader

Survivors dog

Warrior Cat

Shadowhouser

Tombquester

and Goosebumps lover

I love all animals

#adopt a rescue

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Mira:

"Well, I would go. Ellie was the only female friend I had before I met anyone else. She saved me from dying and now it's time for me to repay that," I said. 

Mods, please let this through, 

• Posted at:

Lani

And Annie(July)

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

Violet's P.O.V.

"So you want us to risk everything for Ellie?" I muttered. "She is like my only friend, but still. Mum needs my help." I made my voice louder and more clear. "I'll go."

• Posted at:

The butterfly’s end

is 

Front sm

dogwizard506

Name:James

Looks: Brown hair blue eyes tall tan skin

Personality Smart, loyal, friendly, can be rude, wishes he coyld have a dog, 

The life you have in the framework has  2 dogs a cat and a rabbit hes spoiled and a actor 

Spot:the Friend 1

Crush:Ellie

Other: good actor

• Posted at:

Ice

Spiderman rules

I'm a Spirit animal reader

Survivors dog

Warrior Cat

Shadowhouser

Tombquester

and Goosebumps lover

I love all animals

#adopt a rescue

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

ellies dad

"I can't ask you to do that"I said."Ellie is my best friend and were going"Dianna said.I wanted to stop her but they already hooked themselves up to the machine.I typd some things into the computer sending them into the frame work.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

winterfairy70

Dianna's POV:

I open my eyes and look around. It's like a normal place, only pretty much perfect. A bright clear dark blue night sky, soft green grass, sparkling blue water, and-

"ELLIE!!!!"

I run over in the direction of my best friend where she's sitting with a group of other people, only to get pushed away by a really big guy in a suit.

"What do you think you're doing?"

"Talking to my best friend. Obviously."

He laughs. "Sure. The best actress and model in the world. Your best friend. Right kid. Scram."

What??

No!

"Listen here tall buff dude who I probably should be talking this way too-"

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Ellie

I was now surrounded by reporters and paparazzi.All I could here was a girl yelling at my bodyguard."Let me in"she said."No"he told her.I walked away and headed towards them.I walked up only to find it was Dianna arguing with him."Annie"I yelled and ran to hug her."You know her"he asked."She's my best friend"I said.

Grim

I sat in my jail cell.How was I supposed to find the others in here?In fact how was I doing anything in here?I know this place is fake but I know if we die in here we die in the real world according to Ellie's dad's information.We have to find something that was keeping Ellie here in order for us to get out.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Mira:

I was touring with Hamilton, as Eliza Schuyler. How was I supposed to find Ellie? One day I got word of that Ellie and Diana were coming to see the show. Finally. 

• Posted at:

Lani

And Annie(July)

Front sm

winterfairy70

Dianna's POV:

I stick my tongue out at the body guard who rolls his eyes and steps back.

I hug Ellie tightly before pulling back. "Your dad did it!"

"What?"

"He found a cure for your sickness , which you should have told me about by the way!! I told you last time I accidentally ate things I was allergic to! We're friends! Anyways the others and I came to get you... The others!!" I look around. "I don't know where they are..... oh. Well. This could be a problem. A very big problem."

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

Violet's P.O.V.

I woke up in a purple room, where the heck am I? Oh yeAh. The framework. It worked. How am I supposed to find everyone? 

"Violet honey," a woman, my mom?, said gliding up the stairs. "Don't forget we're going to visit the prison later, then go to see Hamilton."

"See who in jail?" I replied. 

"Your uncle. There's a kid a few years older than you there that we could bring some food to too."

"Okay...."

• Posted at:

The butterfly’s end

is 

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

ellie

"I didn't tell anyone cause I didn't want anyone to worry about me"I said."something is keeping us here"Annie warned."Project Apollo"I muttered."What"she asked."A man my dad used to work with was jealous of my dad's work and progress with the framework.He got mad so he created project Apollo.Something  to jam the system to keep us trapped.Us being trapped means it worked but it also means he put himself here to watch us."

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus