Front sm

ravenfairy187

Branch: Lucian

Felicity and Ginger have been banished. In that chaos, the thieves have been wondering. Are there more thieves like them? Well, when Major Taylor shows up with4new thieves and a new problem, there question is confirmed. There are others, and there are rebels still lurking outside of Padomiea. They need help. When they get a message from Felicity and Ginger, they know they have help. They must fight now. 

Spots:

Original Thieves:

Girl with electrokinesis-Taken by me-Wolf-Blue, essokinesis-Rosevela Moore

Girl with geokinesis-Taken by Lillian-Deer, green,telumkinesis-Diana

Girl with cyrokinesis-Taken by Maya-Fox, white, telekinesis-Emma

Girl with hydrokinesis-Taken by Krista-Pink, dolphin,levitation-Felicity Markson

Boy with pyrokinesis-Taken by Elf-Mockingbird, red,teleporation-Ginger Jackson

Boy with atmokinesis-Taken by no one-Blue Jay,yellow, photokinesis-Evan 

Boy with umbrakinesis-Taken by Cara-Black, bear, vibraions-Jackson Jacobson

New Thieves:

-photoumbrakinesis-Open-Black-Footed Ferret, olive green, Brontekinesis-Taken by Maya and Lillian

-power to summon people from the dead for an hour-Open-Nightingale, grey, Dracokinesis-Taken by Krista and Cara

-audiokinesis-Open-Bat, indigo, Crystallokinesis-Taken by Elf and Lani

-areokinesis-Open-cat, magenta, Kinetikinesis-???We can just all do part of the form(6 of us, 12 parts of the form, we each get two)

Royalty/Others:

Unlimited guards/villagers-No powers

Princess of Padomiea-Saved for Cara-No powers

Guard Captain's Lieutenant-Saved for Krista-Super Speed, magic, shapeshifting-Joshua Taylor

Guard Captain-Taken by me-pathoelementokinesis, magic, shapeshifting-Cosimia Anithson

Rules:

No cursing

No OP

No same gender-shipping

One thief spot per person

Form:

Name:

Nickname:

Looks:

Clothes:

Personality:

Spot:

Crush:

Backstory:

Weapon:

Other:

We are all shapeshifters and have magic(casting spells, that stuff)

My form:

Name: Rossevela Ginger Moore

Nickname:Rose, Rosie

Looks: She is a shapeshifter, so it changes almost every 5 seconds. Most of the time:Blue/blond/brown/teal/purple/green hair that is long and silky, blue/grey/green/purple maddening eyes, tall, pale, agile/flexible build, scarred face/hands/body.

Clothes: 

A)School:Blue t-shirt, ripped jeans, black boots, black hoodie that pretty much hides her, a baseball cap that says" Save the Rock", headphones around her neck, a Ipod attached to the back of her shirt, and a gold heart brooch.

B)Causual/Outcast:Black shirt and a  blue skirt with black yoga pants, White converses with multicolored drawings,a baseball cap with spots, headphones on her ears, a Ipod that is always on,  a silver necklace,and a blue/green/black cutoff jacket with rips. Also a white canvas bag that has drawings all over it, and usually holds her Ipod, pens, notebooks, a picture of her family, a book, and a knife. 

C)Fancy:Blue dress with black shorts, a Nightingale necklace, a mood ring,gold earings, and a blue satchel.

Personality: Shy, quiet. Basically mute, unless forced to talk. She has different ways of expressing herself since she doesn’t speak: She expresses herself and tells her story through her music and art and writing. Introverted. She would most likely be found in a library, hiding among books. Very sweet to anyone. A lot of people underestimate her because of her size, but she can fight. When she does speak, she has no filter. She gets hyper quite easily. She makes up for her quietness by singing. Anti-social. Can’t live without her iPod. Rebellious though. 

Spot: Girl with electrokinesis

Crush:Jackson

Backstory: She has scars from fights with people, and she knows the scars will never heal. She only speaks to the others, because something happened and she refuses to talk to anyone but them. She has run away from all of the people who acted as her friends, and barely trusts the others. She has considered running away several times, only to be stopped by the others. 

Weapon:Sword, or her powers

Other: Best thief swordfighter singer, killed Cosimia and Emma's parents. 

Name: Cosimia Anna Anithson

Nickname: CC, C Anna, Coz, Cozzy, Lafayette(Really only the thieves call her that)

Looks: She has long black hair that is quite wavy that is senperated into sections of pink, purple, blue, black, green, and silver. Her hair is normally  worn in a ponytail or braided bun. Big green/brown eyes that look like Bambi's. About 5'6. She has very pale skin that is covered with bruises and scars. Has glasses. Her arms have long, knifelike scars on them. 

Clothes: 

A) Training: A blue tank, blue jean shorts, and black tennis shoes. 

B) Normal: A blue and green jacket with a black shirt underneath, black jeans/leggings, and black combat boots. 

C) Fancy: She wears a blue and green dress with a black satchel and black boots. 

D) At the Manor with the thieves: A 

Personality: She's quite shy. Because of her family problems, she doesn't trust easily nor love easily. Very impatient, which never goes well. Speaks quietly. Rebellious. Seems to be fearless, but only people she chooses to know know the real truth. Very smart. Never hopes because of her past. Low self-esteem. Brave. Is quite secretive about everything to new people/people she doesn't know. Mysterious about her past, and other things. She's good at thinking fast on her feet/quick thinker. Loves Broadway. Gets really hyper at times, and when she does, she speaks rapid fire French (How she got the nickname of Lafayette)Is quite ADHD/ADD. Insomniac. Is selectively mute(Random idea I had). She only speaks to the thieves, and Joshua and Elizabeth. Oh, and anyone who she must talk to. 

Spot: Guard/Guard Captain

Crush: Major Taylor

Backstory: She was a orphan. A family named the Johnson's took her in. For a few years they lived as a happy family. However, when she was 11, they died in a car crash. She was sent to live with another family, this time abusive and cruel. She ran away. Every time someone tried to get her to go to a foster home she ran away. When she was 15 she became a guard. When she was 17 she became Guard Captain

Weapon: Scythe or anything near her

Other: Emma's sister.Equal singer.

Name:Elizabeth Anderson

Nickname: Eliza, Beth. 

Looks: She has long  blondish-red hair that is normally in 2 braids. Big brown eyes that seem to glow in the dark. Tan skin. About 6'0. 

Clothes: Green tunic,black shawl, and jeans. Tennis shoes. 

Personality: She is tough, but still underestimated, and she will never back down from a fight. She is smart,sarcastic, hyper, sweeter than honey, a bit OCD, she has ADHD, and PTSD (ice), optimistic, fighter, fast, stuborn, creative, shy, artistic, independent, free fiery spirt, openminded, kind/caring, thinker, believer, a bit rebellious. When she is in deep thought, she will mediate and tune everyone out. Loves Broadway. 

Spot: A guard.  

Crush: Ginger/pyrokinesis guy. 

Backstory: She grew up on the streets, and met Cosimia when Cosimia got arrested the first time. She was the reason Cosimia got released so early. She and Cosimia kept running into each other, and are now good friends. 

Weapon: Twin swords

Other: She and Coz and Josh are all very good friends. Doesn't get along with the thieves all that well. 

Mods, please let this through. It's all fake. 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Lani

I'd Rather Be Me Then Be With You

Also, I miss Newsies(Hannah)

And Mary Poppins(Bird Woman)

And Annie(July)

Front sm

winterfairy70

Branch: Janus

plz save equal  youngest  best artist deductions gymnast music

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

TwinSister!DaughterOfCapAmerica!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Queen&GuardianOfLove/Rebellion

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Already saved. 

• Posted at:

Lani

And Annie(July)

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Oh, oh! Can I do the blind guy??? Please???

• Posted at:

ELF

"But I don't regret,

Nor will I forget all who took the road with me.

To these memories I will hold

With your blessing I will go.

I bid you all a very fond farewell."

-Billy Boyd

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Yep!

• Posted at:

Lani

And Annie(July)

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Please save equal swordfighters, best sailor, best with guns, best at guitar, best at using the whip and throwing knives, equal thief, and best liar, actor, and hacker. :) I will post the forms tomorrow!! :) 

• Posted at:

ELF

"But I don't regret,

-Billy Boyd

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Wow save equal hacker thief artist singer actress best at escapes and stealth equal gymnast also equal youngest

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

Branch: Ekaterina

Name: Katya-Coralina Elleanora Charlena Angelica Talliana Liana Marissani Abilitano 

Nickname: Lina, Charlie, Angel, or Mari

Looks: long/silky/smooth/soft/curly/wavy/frizzy red/blue/green/black/pink/purple/brown/yellow/teal hair usually in bun, braid, ponytail, or pigtails. Gorgeous blue/green/brown/black eyes. Long thick eyelashes. Medium thickness eyebrows. Tall. Excessively gorgeous. 

Clothes: 

1) A purple tank tunic with beads/sequins/sparkles all over, ripped black tights, short light denim shorts, black leather jacket, black lace up boots, and her hair in a braid. 

2) A black sparkly strapless shirt, plaid mini skirt, ripped tights, lace up boots, diamond necklace, and her hair in a braid.

3) a purple mini dress, black leather jacket, thin tights, black lace up boots, diamond necklace, diamond earrings, and her hair in a braided bun. 

Personality: very very rebellious, sarcastic, snarky, and sneaky. Secretive, young, outgoing, smart, shy, actress, singer, mysterious, fierce, brave, loyal, fearless, emotional, hard, and young. Struggles with synesthesia, dyslexia, ADHD, OCD, depression, and partial self-hate. Excessively introverted so she doesn't have alot of friends, but the ones she has count as true ones. She's really tough on the outside, but on the inside there is a scared little girl trying to escape. Her childhood was basically princessy crap. She's the type of person who's the first to get into a fight, and win. Tends to run away, alot. More in POV's

Spot: princess

Crush: TBA

Backstory: Her life is every girls dream. Maids, servants, etc. You name it, she has it. Not for her though. Sometimes the life you want is the life that someone would die to change from for your's. She would give anything for a "normal" life. She hated her family, life, staff, and most everyone. When she was 7 she had a crush on Damien (visiting prince), he broke her heart. She eventually killed his girlfriend and moved on. 

Weapon: two daggers hidden in her thigh, two guns hidden in her waist, two guns hidden at her ankles, a bullet proof vest/gadget/small weapon vest on her torso. Knows martial arts, karate, jujitsu, and more

Other: Good friends with Coz 

Jackson Jacobson

Jack, Jacksie, Jask, or Jax

Male

Short brown/black/blond hair. Green eyes. Tall. Handsome. 

Black/white/red/green shirt, black pants, black lace up boots, and a shell necklace.

Or.....

White ripped tank shirt. Frayed jeans. Brown suspenders. Brown shoes. And black/brown fedora

In POV's (since I'm short on time because my friend wants me on chat)

Umbrakinesis boy

Rose

When he was four his parents died because of an mistake a guard made. He hates the guards now. He grew up with his grandparents. When he was 11 he had a friend named Elin, he accidentally hurt her and she never returned. He was scared of people and when he was 13/14 he trusted another person (Josh's sister). He accidentally almost killed her and ran from life knowing he would never fit in. 

Powers, dagger, fighting methods

Nope

• Posted at:

The butterfly’s end

is 

the caterpillar’s beginning 

Front sm

ravenfairy187

I completely forgot!

D) At the Manor with the thieves: A black t-shirt(Normally with Sherlock or music on it or something), a blue kimono, jeans, and tennis shoes. 

All accepted!

Also, advice for everyone:

Just copy and paste the form from the last RP. Makes it a lot easier. 

• Posted at:

Lani

And Annie(July)

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Form:

Name:Emma

Nickname:Em or E

Looks:like elsa

Clothes:

Personality:smart loyal rebellious thief hacker artist singer actress gymnast

Spot:cryookinesis

Crush:anyone willing

Backstory:she was kidnapped as a baby and grew up believing that was her family but she couldn't control her ice powers and killed them

Weapon:n/a

Other:equal fighter thief hacker artist singer actress gymnast best at escapes and stealth best archer

Grim

male

black hair green eyes extremely handsome

photoumbrakinesis

anyone willing maybe ellie

n/a

best inventor/builder

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

Lani: I copied Kat's form with a few changes. Then I redid Jack's

• Posted at:

The butterfly’s end

is 

Front sm

ravenfairy187

*Facepalm*

Not what I meant. What I meant was that Lilli and Maya get to both make the photoumbrakinesis person, Krista and Cara make the person who can summon the dead for an hour, and Elf and I make the person with audiokinesis. And then I'll make the chat thread for all of us to make the person with aerokinesis. 

• Posted at:

Lani

And Annie(July)

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

???

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Do I make any sense at all?

No.

Nope. 

Still nope. 

Okay, so basically you and Lillian are making the one photoumbrakinesis guy. Lets say, you make the

Name:

Nickname:

Looks:

Clothes:

And then she makes the

Personality:

Spot:

Crush:

Backstory:

Weapon:

Other:

Part, and then you combine the two parts and bam, you have a character!

Mods, please let this through. 

• Posted at:

Lani

And Annie(July)

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

wouldn't it be a lot easier just to make them siblings or something?

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

ravenfairy187

*Shrugs*

Probably not. Cuse then you have to make two forms. For this you only have to make one half of a form. 

• Posted at:

Lani

And Annie(July)

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

actually it'd be one and a half forms 

but then how are you going to decide who posts as them

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

ravenfairy187

You guys can work that out. Alternate maybe?

(And one and a half..right..)

• Posted at:

Lani

And Annie(July)

Front sm

winterfairy70

Name: Dianna Fawn

Nickname: Anne, Annie, sometimes Di.

Looks: Very thick, soft, long spiraling honey/fawn blond curls that fall past her bum(ususally down. Often has flowers or leaves or sometimes twigs that end up in her hair.) Big, bright, doe like, silver eyes(the will change shades of blue, brown, grey, or green depending on her emotions.) She's very very slim with a lithe/graceful/delicate build. Perfect ivory skin, rosy cheeks, a heart shaped face, very light freckles, she's absolutely georgeous(though often people don't really see her, so the don't know.)(looks younger then she is.) Has a sort of tentative but graceful way of walking(like a deer.) Scars on her back/arms.

Clothes: 

Always has at least one gladiolus in her hair, and always has a bracelet of a olive branch and laurel branch woven together, tied with white ribbon. Always has a pale brown satchel with her(paper,pens, pencils, paint, brushes, food, water, a phone,and some other useful tools.

1) A light grey sweater with rolled up sleeves. A pleated blue skirt just above her knees(or light jeans.) Blue Converse or barefoot.

2) A light grey tank under a light green/silver/olive green flannel shirt with rolled up sleeves. Jean shorts a little above her mid thighs, barefoot.

2.5) A white t-shirt with old marks left by paint, grass, and dirt. Tight but comfortable pale jeans. Barefoot.

3) A long, flowing green dress(shimmers with a few different shades of green) that goes just past her knees in the front, and goes to the floor in the back( about six inches trail behild.) Off shoulder sleeves that reach her elbows. A sash around her waist with a big green rose. A flower crown with a few different flowers, but mainly white and green gladiolous. Barefoot.

Personality: Shy, extremely quiet(almost silent), introverted. She's very very kind, gentle, and bright(and one of the sweetest people you could ever meet.) Extremely extremely intelligent, creative, thinks stratigcally, she notices things other people miss. Almost always has ideas that would work, but doesn't voice them because she thinks they won't/no one will listen. A good judge of character. Depending on who you are she either has bad trust issues or trusts you completely. Naive, innocent, incoruptable. She's very very very stubborn, detirmined, brave, selfless, and loyal to a fault. Tends to blame herself for things and.neglect things like eating and sleeping. Seems rather lonely when she thinks no one can see her. Loves reading, music, and art. Around people she trusts she's very bright and happy and actually talks. Some self hate/doubt issues. One of those people that others can't help but like a lot.curious. Acts in a way that someone might forget shes only a 12 year old girl. But she still is. once you meet her it's pretty obvious she's different from other people.more in POV's.

Spot: Geokinesis.

Crush: Anyone willing?

Backstory: Um.... it was harsh, to say the least. Other people got hurt, she got hurt, bad stuff happened. It's one of the things she will never talk about. Never.

Weapon: A staff, bow/arrows, twin daggers, a rock, tree branch, pretty much anything within grabbing distance.

Other: Best artist/deductions/observations/gymnast, equal thief/fighter/sword fighter(she has telumkinesis) equal worst control. Has a photographic memory, knows the most about nature.

I just copied my original form. Hope it's okay.

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

emma also has equal worst control i forgot to mention that

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

@lily-i just posted inhumans war i saved you and advanced pyrokenisis and kinetikenisis

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

ravenfairy187

All accepted!

I'm turning into Coz...I'm singing Hamilton at the top of my lungs, with my cat slippers on, fully dressed in normal clothes. 

*Mutters*

• Posted at:

Lani

And Annie(July)

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Bump!

• Posted at:

Farewell everyone, it was fun while it lasted....

Front sm

ravenfairy187

I'll post first POV when all of the remaining 7 forms are posted(Krista's, Elf's, blind guy, and the 4 theives)

• Posted at:

Lani

And Annie(July)

Front sm

snakedancing13

Name: Felicity Markson
Nickname: Fliss or Lissie
Looks: slightly wavy blond hair normally worn in simple bun/ponytail/ or braid; skin is lightly tanned and has sky blue eyes that always seem to be barely hiding her sadness; average height; not extremely athletic, but can hold her own in a fight; she's very elegant and classy in the way she moves and speaks; extremely attractive
Clothes:
A) School- wears a pleated soft pink skirt (sometimes a grey one) that comes to just below her knees; a white blouse with a translucent, soft pink neck scarf; her shoes are light brown flats with flower designs
B) casual- grey hoodie (not for warmth) over v-neck pink t-shirt, worn jeans, worn brown combat boots, pink charm bracelet (also worn with school outfit)
C) fancy- soft pink dress a little darker than her usual shades; skirt has a translucent layer over the opaque and comes all the way to the floor; only one sleeve over right shoulder that has small pink flowers that come to just beneath her left armpit; silver dangly earrings with pink gems and matching necklace; pink gem flower bracelet on left wrist (charm from charm bracelet discretely attached to bracelet); pink high heel shoes with flowers that match her dress, hair would be up in elaborate bun/braid with pink gems sprinkled throughout it
Personality: soft spoken and kind; shy but not afraid to speak when necessary, she's clever and witty in such a way that people can't tell when she's insulting them (which she doesn't do often), very polite and lady like, can be counted on to give encouragement, good listener, struggles with self doubt and tends to second guess her self (although she doesn't show it), is mildly frightened by her abilities and why she has them; gentle; prefers a peaceable way out of a situation, but will defend herself and her friends if it is absolutely necessary; she's not really a thief, but acts more like moral support and housekeeper (but if she does have to steal stuff, it's normally petty and low risk)
Spot: hydrokenisis girl
Crush: Joshua Taylor
Backstory: Her parents were relatively wealthy and she was relatively happy with her life before she stole the magic. It happened when she was visiting her uncle. She accidentally entered his study, the only room off limits to her, and accidentally stole the magic from a sacred item he had discovered (he is an archeologist/explorer, kinda like Indiana Jones but not quite as attractive). When her parents found out, they basically disowned her. She packed a few belongings and left her family's home. Even her best friend, Joshua Taylor, wouldn't talk to her. Eventually she met the other thieves, after almost being caught trying to steal some food, and lived with them. She is constantly torn with guilt for stealing the magic and betraying her family. She still has deep feelings for Joshua, but doubts he will ever accept her back into his life as a friend, let alone something a little more than just a friend.
Weapon: she's not bad with a light weight sword but prefers long distance weaponry (a little more than not bad with a bow)
Other: she enjoys reading, but it doesn't consume her life. She can normally be found Helping out with some project or admiring the beauty around her

Name: Joshua Taylor
Nickname: Josh (by his close friends) or Taylor
Looks: dark brown, short spiked hair with high fade; angry dark blue eyes; slightly tanned skin; well muscled; a little more than just a little above average height (is that confusing at all?); broad shoulders; chiseled facial features
Clothes:
A) training- black sleeveless shirt with sweat pants and running shoes
B) normal- plain grey t-shirt under black army jacket, black cargo pants tucked into combat boots
C) formal- black suit with black tie and black dress shoes (if he's not acting as a guard during the occasion, he wears a grey suit and navy blue tie with the same shoes)
combat watch with all outfits
Personality: protective of his friends and family; not very trusting; when he gives someone his loyalty, he never takes it back, unless that person betrays him and then it takes a long time to get his loyalty back; he respects most people but counts few as his friends, although many people call him a friend; he is trustworthy and kind, but has a rigorous sense of duty; he's good at keeping secrets and is considered the first choice for many people to go to with their problems; he harbors a deep hatred toward magic thieves that no one knows about; disciplined and a little stiff when it comes down to it, but an altogether good person to have as your friend
Spot: guard (possibly cosimia's right hand man?)
Crush: He doesn't have a real crush, but his respect for Cosimia borders on one. He still hasn't quite gotten over Felicity.
Backstory: His sister, Grace, was forced into a coma due to the repercussions of stolen magic (I was thinking either the umbrakenisis guy or the telekinesis girl had something to do with it, and that there might be some kind of tension between him/her and Josh later on in the RP), which is one of the reasons why it was such a big deal to him that Felicity had stolen magic. After Felicity was thrown out by her family, she attempted to go to Joshua for help, but they had a huge fight instead which ended with her leaving close to tears and him in a red-rimmed rage. Soon after, Joshua went to the guard which he had applied to before Felicity's betrayal, and began his training. He soon became a proficient swordsman and moved up in the ranks until he was second only to the Captain of the Guard
Weapon: preferably sword, but has been trained to fight with anything on hand
Other:

~Krista~

• Posted at:

Recipient of Mickey's Respect

Krista the Key

Will you give all you can give

So that our banner may advance?

Some will fall and some will live

Will you stand up and take your chance?

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Krista, I might have to chat with Joshua over Skype....

*Is singing Satisfied very, very loudly*

Do you happen to know where she put the knockout spray?

• Posted at:

Lani

And Annie(July)

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Up

• Posted at:

Lani

And Annie(July)

Front sm

elfbulldog81

YEEESSS!!! :D

Name: Ginger Jackson

Nickname: Fire(by brother only), Hothead, Sleeping Beauty(by Major Taylor ONLY)

Looks: Ginger has military-short, spiky, fiery red hair and his eyes are a bright blue with a wild, haunted look that could scare anyone. His pale skin is now scarred, tanned, burned, whipped, and sun-burned as well. He's a little tall for his age but not by much. He has an average build he could be a cross-country runner as much as he could be a football player. He's half-starved and can be under-estimated which he uses to his advantage. Do NOT underestimate him.

Clothes: Now he wears a ragged red T-shirt, a worn-out brown leather jacket, ripped jeans, a brown belt he uses as a whip sometimes, worn-out sneakers, and a charm bracelet with each of the original Thieves powers in charms on it along with a Sleeping Beauty charm for Major Taylor, a sword charm for the Captain, a rose for Elizabeth, a gun for his sister, and a hammer for his brother(he doesn't usually wear the bracelet, usually it's just tied around his belt or something). 

Personality: He went dark after his sister died. He has an amazing sense of humor but doesn't use it. He doesn't talk a lot now but before he was really sweet but now he's kind-of mean and it takes a lot to get him to be nice. He's very loyal and an amazing fighter. He thinks of the thieves as his family and even though he doesn't act like most of the time, but when the time arrives, he can act like the over-protective big brother and can be the sweetest guy ever. He is a great actor and liar and has learned a lot of things since he was banished. He doesn't fight fair unless it's against, like, a kid or an innocent person or someone he REALLY doesn't want to fight. More in POVS. 

Spot: Pyrokinesis Boy 

Crush: Elizabeth Anderson :) 

Backstory: Ha(s)(d) a twin brother. He used to also have a twin sister(triplets), but she died when she was sixteen. They went dark after that. Their mom died when they were born. They never knew their dad until around the time their sister died, but then he left again and they never saw him again(he's an important and intimidating person). (read the POVs of the first one.) He thinks his brother was killed in combat. After being banished, he never heard from anyone(including Felicity) again. He got a wide variety of jobs to here rumors and other things before quiting and moving on to a different job. He never stays in one place and is always moving and has picked up on a wide variety of skills. He sent a letter to one of his homeless friends to give to Major Taylor or Captain Cosimia that informs them on everything he has learned, whether they were rumors or cold hard facts. He is currently trying to work his way through the ranks of the enemy's army. 

Weapon: A whip is his main one, but anything he gets his hands on and his powers are fine. 

Other: Best at playing the guitar, using a whip and knives, equal thief, best liar, hacker, and actor. 

Name: Charles Jay

Nickname: Charred Charlie, Captain J, Charcoal, Charlie, Jay, JJ

Looks: Charlie has flat-but-a-little-curly, feathery raven hair that falls into his eyes that also covers his neck and weathered, tanned skin that gives him a rugged, pirate-y look. His eyes are a kind, ghostly green. He's very muscular, but a little short for his age. His left hand, side, leg, foot, and cheek looked (and was) burned. His torso and back is also burnt. His eyes have a hole where the pupil and iris should be and the skin surrounding his eyes are burnt. He has scars on his back and almost everywhere else. 

Clothes: He wears a black cloth on his eyes that he never takes off unless he needs to clean it. He also wears a light blue old-fashioned pirate-y shirt and brown pants with a brown belt. He usually goes barefoot but will wear brown army boots. He also wears a heart-shaped locket that had a picture of his wife and his son. And he sometimes wears a dark gray or dark red or dark blue bandanna.

Personality: He's a really good guy. He's sweet, patient, and gentle. Charlie's also determined, a little stubborn, and has a... colorful vocabulary from his time at sea. Since he was tortured and was a pirate, he can be very serious, grim, and dark. He can be very mysterious and sometimes will sing an old pirate song to himself that could make almost anyone uncomfortable. He can take control like THAT and is great under pressure. He doesn't like to talk about his two years of torture. He is a very faithful and loyal person. He can be really tough on people he knows can take it and is a great sailor and feels good when he's near the sea. He can lie and be a thief very easily. He has a great memory and can practically remember everything he hears, since he can't see anything anymore. Also, he can be a bit rebellious. Though he can carry out orders easily, he is more comfortable with giving them. More in POVs.

Spot: The blind guy! :D

Crush: He has a special girl waiting for him. :3

Backstory: His mother died when he was young and his father was killed in action before he was born. He started out on a merchant ship when he was nine. Two years later, it was attacked by pirates. There was a large fire in the ship he was on and he got horribly burnt. He was pulled up onto the pirate ship and given a choice to become a pirate or die and he became a pirate. He climbed up the ranks and became first mate when he was fifteen. He was know as "Charred Charlie" because of his burns that healed but still left marks. On one of his raids as first mate, he met a girl on the edge of the town. Her name was Minette Marina. He started talking with her through the raid. After that, they started sending letters to each other. One day, the captain saw them together, Charlie asked if he would marry them. Since Charlie had been part of the crew for a while, the captain obliged him. Two years after being made first mate, the captain was killed and the crew made him the new captain. For one week, three years later, Charlie met up with Minette and then they didn't see each other for years. However, he did get a letter saying that Minette was pregnant. He replied, giving name suggestions. A year later, when he was 21, his ship called Burning Revenge was attacked and after a long attack during a storm, it sunk. He survived, but was taken captive. He was tortured when they arrived on land for two years. He heard many things during his time there, for they talked in the next room and he could hear them some-what easily. Finally, on his 23rd birthday, they put burning hot iron pokers into his eyes and blinded him. Then they let him go. He lived on the streets for two years, getting jobs and quitting jobs, and hearing lots of things and learning how to deal with his eyes. One of his friends had gotten a letter for him and the friend read it too him. Charlie found out Minette had a son and his name. Charlie then promised that he would find Minette and his son once the villain he had been hearing about was gone. He met up with Felicity and after hearing her problem, found his solution. 

Weapon: Anything he gets his hands on.

Other: Best sailor, equal sword-fighter, best with guns, equal thief and liar. 

(Mods, Please let this go through!)

(@Lani and Krista: Did you like the guy? :) )

• Posted at:

ELF

"But I don't regret,

-Billy Boyd

Front sm

ravenfairy187

@Elf: oLove him! Also, I got the weird shiver thingys reading the forms :)

Accepted!

Now we just need the 4 forms.....

• Posted at:

Lani

And Annie(July)

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

Krista and mine is half done

• Posted at:

The butterfly’s end

is 

Front sm

snakedancing13

Name: Liam Alexander Jordoni
Nickname: Alex
Looks: Short black hair with a mini braid, green/black/red/blue eyes, tall about 6,1, handsome, very pale, muscular, ripped, athletic build, and average weight. 
Clothing: 
A) A white muscle tank, black basketball shorts, black/white nikes, and no mini braid

B) Black shirt with Llama on it that says "Happy Llama Day!" (Only on Wednesdays), Black shirt (other days), frayed/ripped jeans, same nikes, mini braid, conch shell necklace, and leather jacket

C) Black/white tux with red bow tie, black shoes, and mini braid.

Personality: He's very blunt. He doesn't generally use flowery words to disguise a situation and has a tendency to be overly frank when people are having a hard time. Due to this blunt nature, most people don't like being around him. He doesn't lie, ever. He realizes more than others how short life is and doesn't want to fill it up with half truths and flattery. He is settled in life. He knows he's gonna die no matter what he tries to do to stop it, so he has determined to live his life to the fullest, and not just for himself. People don't realize it, but his bluntness helps them more than they know. He does other things too, like help out with hard work or give people something that will brighten their day. Although a lot of what he says and thinks can be considered the darker part of life, he doesn't hold back on the good comments. Like if he thinks you look pretty today, he's going to tell you because he might not be able to tomorrow. Most people consider him.... callous, but he's very compassionate. He's a hard worker and isn't afraid to call someone out when their in the wrong.
Spot: dracokineses
Crush: I don't know... he might like the princess, maybe pull her out of her darkness.......
Backstory: He grew up in a quiet little village where nothing much happened. His family life was good, although he was an only child. He enjoyed being with his friends and the people loved him as well. However, when Alex was twelve his parents were murdered. He was so heartbroken and stunned by his loss he ran away to the woods where he found the relic that gave him his powers. He learned to use them when he was sitting beside his parents graves and temporarily brought them back. At first, he was overjoyed. His parents had been returned to him! But then they delivered him a message he would never forget. They told him that people couldn't live forever, no matter how much you love them. Once they're gone, there's nothing you can do to get them back permanently or change their lives before. You had to do it now. There isn't a second chance, so make the best of your life. Alex took this advice to heart, which is the main reason he is so blunt. He then returned to the village where he did as much as he could to help the people there. Eventually, they found out about his magic and banished him from the village. He then be came a traveling worker, going from village to village helping out where he could until there was nothing more he could do or his powers were discovered.
Weapon: knives and a slingshot and his musclularness...
Other:

(Also, could someone explain dracokineses to me? I looked it up, but I didn't quite understand how it would apply to the story.)

~Krista~

• Posted at:

Recipient of Mickey's Respect

Krista the Key

Will you give all you can give

So that our banner may advance?

Some will fall and some will live

Will you stand up and take your chance?

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Draconic Energy Manipulation. And, you'll see. Dragons will be involved. 

Also, go to the Elf and you and I thread. 

Accepted!

• Posted at:

Lani

And Annie(July)

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Okay, so Lillian and Maya need to do their form, Elf and I need to do our form, and then we need to finish the big all of us form. 

Also, does everyone want their spot saved for the Forest Girl/Thieves crossover. 

• Posted at:

Lani

And Annie(July)

Front sm

elfbulldog81

@Lani: I just realized something... So, I re-use my characters a lot... and I just realized that Ginger and Blake are also in the Forest Girl Rp. *facepalms* Maybe... I could change their names or something? But, yes, please save my original spots. :P :) 

• Posted at:

ELF

"But I don't regret,

-Billy Boyd

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Yes I want my original spots but in that one can you save magic or darkness fro grim I want to add him

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Bump!

• Posted at:

ELF

"But I don't regret,

-Billy Boyd

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Up

• Posted at:

Lani

And Annie(July)

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

Yep! 

• Posted at:

The butterfly’s end

is 

Front sm

winterfairy70

Plz do save my spot (s?)

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

ravenfairy187

I'm working on making the RP..it's going quite slow, but I should have it up by this afternoon. 

• Posted at:

Lani

And Annie(July)

1 ,