Who is you?

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Branch: Lucian

HI. 

So, Krista and I both think you have pretty good ideas, Elf. 

And Krista and I both have random ideas(SPOILER ALERT: Josh "dies", Josh and Cosimia end up together, Felicity ends up with Evan the atmokinesis guy, Cosimia also almost dies, Coz ends up in a hospital, the thieves all eventually have kids, and more randomness). 

SO.

(Also, Krista, go check our thread)

Mods, please let this through. 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Lani

I'd Rather Be Me Then Be With You

Also, I miss Newsies(Hannah)

And Mary Poppins(Bird Woman)

And Annie(July)

Front sm

snakedancing13

Branch: Janus

Sooooooooooooooo, Elf, whatcha got?

~Krista~

• Posted at:

Recipient of Mickey's Respect

Krista the Key

Will you give all you can give

So that our banner may advance?

Some will fall and some will live

Will you stand up and take your chance?

Front sm

ravenfairy187

The poll....

• Posted at:

Lani

And Annie(July)

Front sm

elfbulldog81

*folds hands on table* So. First off, thank you for inviting me. Second, Awww... Thanks you guys have great ideas, too! :3 Third, alright, ideas? Okay, okay... Well, tbh, I like the one idea you guys had where Felicity gets like banished or whatever and meets the blind guy(I am so excited for this guy. I am gonna start doing a description, a backstory, etc. now. :) so on and so on. Alright, I do have something planned for Ginger. So, since you, Lani, made Elizabeth Anderson and made her have a crush on Ginger, my plan sort of changed, but not much. Anyway, remember when I asked you if there was gonna be a big battle? Well, remember I said Ginger has a brother? Well, being the mean person I am to my characters, if the thieves were in the battle, I was going to have Blake(that's the brother), who is now a blacksmith and a soldier, be in the battle. And Ginger is going to fight beside him until the end of the battle, where this one last guy decides to shoot and mortally wound Blake, with him dying on the battlefield. And honestly I think it would be funny if as he was dying, the others were like: Woah, who's that guy!? Ginger has a brother!? So on and so on. (I know, I can have the worst sense of humor at times. :P). Hopefully, that would change Major Taylor's perspective on the thieves if it hadn't changed already, and then Ginger and Elizabeth would end up together shortly after Blake's death. (Yes, I really enjoy shipping characters. :P) And then there would be the whole thing of banishing Felicity, maybe Major Taylor would do it and Ginger got ticked out and started yelling at him like an over-protective big brother that no one has seen. Felicity meets the blind guy maybe a week or so after being banished, they go after -what was it? An evil sorceress?- the villain and spy on her, she'll probably reunite with the thieves and them later on and share what she's learned, probably become Evan's girlfriend (I ship those two) and then they might go to defeat her all together while simultaneously putting a plan together while they are on their way. :) Not the best, I sorta made up everything after Ginger and Elizabeth being together, but what do you think? You can change whatever you want, but I want your honest opinion: on a scale of one to ten, how bad was the idea?

• Posted at:

ELF

"But I don't regret,

Nor will I forget all who took the road with me.

To these memories I will hold

With your blessing I will go.

I bid you all a very fond farewell."

-Billy Boyd

Front sm

ravenfairy187

So:

1. Evan and Felicity actually are going to end up together.

2. I give them a 10

3. Krista and I were actually debating Fliss getting banned. So, we have this idea that Cosimia was apart of the reason Fliss was banned and that leads to a big sad scene between Coz and Josh and Coz almost dies and yaddayaddayadda

4. Now I want to see the scene where Ginger looses it on Joshua and Coz..possibly write that out Elf(Literally what Krista and I do is I give her ideas of mine and she does scenes based off of them and I add on and sometimes redo them)

5. So, I have the idea where the new thieves(The recruit a few others)are being driven to the thieves house, and..just this is the scene:

New thief:

By the time we've all gotten there, the car driver named Joshua had told us everything about what had happened. And we can here shouting coming from the house. 

"First day with the new ones and they can't go 2 hours without fighting," he mutters under his breath. 

I whisper to one of the others," Who does he mean?" 

Joshua takes out the keys, and opens the door. 

We can all hear someone yelling,"Lafayette!" and then rapping really fast, the fire alarm going off, someone yelling "shut up stupid thing" and possibly attempting to turn off the fire alarm, someone else yelling," Look out Fliss!", and general chaos. 

The person rapping suddenly shuts up, and walks over to us. "Hi Josh! These are the new ones?" she shouts. 

He just nods.

Ginger's reaction to that?

• Posted at:

Lani

And Annie(July)

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Before I reply to that scene: When is this scene taking place? 

Also, I really want the blind guy. I can have Ginger be banished if it means I get the blind guy. (XD)

And, I'll try to type up the scene where Felicity is being banished and Ginger loses it(which, after losing his brother, is NOT going to be pretty. XD). :)

• Posted at:

ELF

"But I don't regret,

-Billy Boyd

Front sm

snakedancing13

In my head I'm seeing Ginger getting banished, so yeah. And I was hoping you would be the blind guy anyway.

So, Josh and Ginger's relationship, we've already determined that's its more antagonistic than say Josh's relationship with Evan or Jackson. We need to have some sort of scene where they get into a full out fist fight for some really seemingly bizarre reason. And Josh's nickname for Ginger is Sleeping Beauty. 

What if Blake doesn't really die? I have this scene in my head (ever since you mentioned his death) of these two people sitting in a hospital room talking, one in a wheel chair and the other in the hospital bed. Ginger has just returned from banishment, and finding one of the voices to be familiar, stops at the door. It turns out that Josh's sister Gracie and Ginger's brother Blake have struck up a friendship that could develop into a romance. Ginger is stunned that his brother is alive and doesn't know who Gracie is. Something like that.

And the order of events:

In the first arc, we have the original thieves go to this big manor house in the middle of the countryside. (I'm thinking we should remove characters that aren't ours... I don't want people to think we're using their characters.) There they learn how to control their powers and a few other things while dealing with the political and emotional intrigue of their lives. (I'm thinking there will be some sort of rebel traitor among the guards who will be the reason Fliss and Ginger get banished) 

The second story arc will be after/during the banishment. We would witness Fliss traveling and meeting the blind guy and learning about the sorcerer and stuff. We'd also see a bit of Ginger if he gets banished and whatever mission he's on. Them we'd be dealing with the struggles the remaining thieves are having. The romance, political intruige, and personal struggles. We'd probably end with the Josh and Coz's wedding.

The third arc would be about their children. I was thinking that Ginger has finally returned after all those years of banishment bringing news of an enemy beyond their lands. Coz and Josh's kid and Evan and Fliss's kid would team up with the other thieve's children to try and defeat this new evil. I'm thinking there will probably be some sort of kidnapping of the parents or something like that.

That's what I had in mind for the story.

~Krista~

• Posted at:

Krista the Key

Front sm

ravenfairy187

I think we had planned for Ginger to get banished..

For the fist fight scene,I can see the other thieves(+Coz) cheering on either Josh or Ginger. Or betting on who would win. And the reason could be that Ginger insulted Coz and Josh accidentaly insulted Fliss..

YES! Cuteness...

I love the traitor guard idea...

Some possible idea for struggles:

-The crazy romance things

-Dealing with loosing Fliss and Ginger

-All the attention

Children:

-Daughter of Coz/Josh(Named Angelica)

-Son/Daughter of Fliss and Evan

-Son/Daughter of Diana and (Guard) Blake

-Daughter of Ginger/Elizabeth(Named Peggy)

-Twin daughters of Rose/Jackson(One named Eliza)

-son/Daughter of Emma and ???

I keep having these weird ideas in my head for this...blerg. 

• Posted at:

Lani

And Annie(July)

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Random idea:

New thief:

They all said their names. 

"I'm Felicity."

"I'm Evan."

"I'm Rosevela."

"I'm Emma."

"I'm Ginger."

"I'm Jackson."

"You already know me, I'm Major Taylor."

"I'm Lafayette."

You characters POV of that?

Mods,please let this through. 

• Posted at:

Lani

And Annie(July)

Front sm

elfbulldog81

I LOVE THESE IDEAS!!! :D After each arc, should we end the Rp? And then continue on a different thread? So, by the end, there would have been three completed Rps? ??? OH MY GOSH, LIGHTBULB. So, considering that Ginger is banished, but Ginger and Elizabeth do end up together(PEGGY!!!! Can I choose the middle name???), what if no one sees Ginger for years since he's banished, so they all think he's dead. And then, he shows up at Josh and Cosimia's wedding during the reception late at night and a few of them see him in the shadows and they're like: :O And then he meets up with Elizabeth that night and seems to disappear in the morning. And then (surprise, surprise!), one year later, Elizabeth has Peggy and Ginger has no clue he's a dad because he thinks he's still banished. So, maybe, when the parents are kidnapped or something, he's the last one because NO ONE could find him. And then, like, when the kids are looking for their parents, they run into Ginger and Ginger is SO CONFUSED because they all look like the thieves and when they say the last names and who their parents are he's like: O.O And then he finds out he has a DAUGHTER and for the rest of it he turns into the over-protective father for all of them. :3 

(Mods: PLEASE LET THIS THROUGH!!!)

• Posted at:

ELF

"But I don't regret,

-Billy Boyd

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Sorry, I sent it in earlier but it didn't go through. :) 

• Posted at:

ELF

"But I don't regret,

-Billy Boyd

Front sm

ravenfairy187

That's awesome. Yes you can choose the middle name.

(Hamilton laughing: So one is named Angelica, one is named Peggy, which one is Eliza?!?!

Me: A sister or something like that)

Also, since our RP is now dead, I'm doing one of the ideas when Ginger and Fliss are banned with the new thieves and it's the well of chaos in the morning. 

• Posted at:

Lani

And Annie(July)

Front sm

elfbulldog81

:O What do you mean, it's dead? (Okay, save me Ginger's spot in the new one! :) And I'll think up a middle name tonight and get back to you. :) 

• Posted at:

ELF

"But I don't regret,

-Billy Boyd

Front sm

ravenfairy187

No one is alive on There right now

• Posted at:

Lani

And Annie(July)

Front sm

elfbulldog81

We are! And I think Lillian, too. :) 

• Posted at:

ELF

"But I don't regret,

-Billy Boyd

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Okay, so for Peggy's middle name which do you think?:

-Angelica (which means angelic) (or Angel)

-Emma (which means whole or complete)

-Victoria (means victory)

Or

-Joy (meaning given)

• Posted at:

ELF

"But I don't regret,

-Billy Boyd

Front sm

snakedancing13

Okay, quick scene and then I need to stop pretending I'm asleep and actually go to sleep.

Josh is talking to his daughter Angelica. She's complaining that she never gets to do the stuff that her parents did and that she never has any adventure. Josh places a hand on her shoulder and looks her in the eye as he says "Look, sweetie, I've done some pretty stupid things on my day"-- but then Coz interrupts and is just like "Actually, I did the stupid stuff, your dad was the one who had to clean up the mess." And Josh glares and continues with his lecture on not repeating their mistakes.

okay, that's all I wanted to say. Talk to you guys tomorrow!

~Krista

• Posted at:

Krista the Key

Front sm

ravenfairy187

@Elf:

Angelica. Because:

ANGELICAAAAA

ELIZAAAAA

And Peggy!

@Krista

I know how that feels. Insomnia hit like a truck last night, so I didn't get to sleep until about midnight. And then woke up at 4. Just build a blanket barrier. 

That's awesome. And Coz just keeps interrupting with all their mistakes and Josh gets so annoyed but Coz just smiles at him. Becuase that's Josh and Coz for you. 

Scene:

Angelica can't sleep. Josh is already up(For some random reason) and she can't find Coz. As she walks down the stairs, Josh puts a finger to his lips to singal being quiet. She looks on the couch, and Coz is passed out on the couch. 

• Posted at:

Lani

And Annie(July)

Front sm

elfbulldog81

@Lani: But: Wait! There is already an Angelica... Maybe Angel, then? (Sorry, I haven't seen Hamilton so I don't understand the reference. *Shrugs*)

• Posted at:

ELF

"But I don't regret,

-Billy Boyd

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Listen to the song The Schuyler Sisters. 

Then Emma....

• Posted at:

Lani

And Annie(July)

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Um... Okay. :)

• Posted at:

ELF

"But I don't regret,

-Billy Boyd

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Elf: If I dissapaer from Thieves on the ,SAMB, I'm gonna let you be in charge of it, okay?

• Posted at:

Lani

And Annie(July)

Front sm

elfbulldog81

O.O Um... Sure, thanks! :D

• Posted at:

ELF

"But I don't regret,

-Billy Boyd

Front sm

snakedancing13

Lani: *squeals* I love that scene. I still haven't quite got Josh's reaction down for the new thieves entry, but I'm working on it.

Elf: Two things. One: I haven't watched Hamilton either, but listening to the songs lets you get a bit of the idea of whats going on. Also, if you do listen to them, some of the songs contain a bit of stronger language. I think one of the battles has some really bad stuff, so just to caution you.

And two: I keep imagining Ginger turning into some sort of vigilante... I have no idea why.

~Krista~

• Posted at:

Krista the Key

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Yeah,just look up clean Hamilton songs 

• Posted at:

Lani

And Annie(July)

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Okay, thanks for the heads up. :) I'll tell you guys when I listen to 'em. :) 

• Posted at:

ELF

"But I don't regret,

-Billy Boyd

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Do you guys think this is funny?

Elizabeth's POV:

So, all the thieves aren't all that bad. The one I'm sitting with, Ginger, is actually nice. 

Until Cosimia finds us. She drags us up infront of everyone, and proceeds to say, 

"Alright, alright. That’s what I’m talkin’ about!
Now everyone give it up for the maid of honor
Angelica Schuyler!"

A toast to the groom!
To the bride!
From your sister
Who is always by your side
To your union
And the hope that you provide
May you always…
Be satisfied

And then stares at the wall for 3 minutes. 

"Um..is she okay?" I asked Ginger.

"Not that I know of."

And then she snaps back, singing:

To the groom!
To the bride!
From your sister
Who is always by your side
To your union

And the hope that you provide
May you always…
Be satisfied
And I know
She'll be happy as
His bride
And I know
He will never be satisfied
I will never be satisfied

I gave her the death glare. 

"And, now will you all join me in toasting Elizabeth Scchuyler and Alexander Hamilton-AKA Elizabeth Anderson and Ginger Jackson-to their new marraige!" said Major Taylor (A/N: It's either Joshua or Cosimia who says it...)

And all the thieves(Laughing hysterically) toasted us. 

I gave them all the death glare. 

I died of laughter there....

Mods, please, please let this through, it's all fake! 

• Posted at:

Lani

And Annie(July)

Front sm

snakedancing13

Okay, so when you guys get the chance, I'd like you to pour out all the ideas you have for the story. However unrelated or rabit-trailed it seems to be, I want to hear it. Let's see if we can make some more awesome connections.

~Krista~

• Posted at:

Krista the Key

Front sm

ravenfairy187

And I'm dying of laughter again....

• Posted at:

Lani

And Annie(July)

Front sm

ravenfairy187

I need to see reactions to the scene I posted XD

• Posted at:

Lani

And Annie(July)

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Oh my gosh. XD After that, Ginger would probably "take a short walk off a long bridge" or try to kill Cosimia and THEN do that. XD XD (Can you imagine, that after that, Ginger would jump at Cosimia or Major Taylor or maybe both of them and would have to be dragged off? XD XD)

• Posted at:

ELF

"But I don't regret,

-Billy Boyd

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Yeah, and it would be Elizabeth who would have to drag him off. But then they both get Cosimia and Major Taylor like, then next day and it's Elizabeth who pulls them both up and she sings Satisfied and Ginger toasts them. But then Cosimia actually tries to kill one of them and this time it's Major Taylor who has to drag her off. But she just refuses to be dragged off and so Evan and Major Taylor have to. 

But they're actually by like the ocean and *Breaks into hysterical laughter*

Also, for anyone who's interested, I'm going to be doing a crossover of Thieves of Magic and Forest Girl......

• Posted at:

Lani

And Annie(July)

Front sm

ravenfairy187

So, Elizabeth and Cosimia are putting on a play for the children. And what they're doing is Guns and Ships fron Hamilton, and I keep thinking all the other parents come outside and are just laughing becuase none of the children understand what the 2 women are saying. 

• Posted at:

Lani

And Annie(July)

Front sm

snakedancing13

O__O My mind.... cannot compute....

~Krista~

• Posted at:

Krista the Key

Front sm

ravenfairy187

It's basically chaos. 

So, I'm working on our form for Thieves, and I just realized that they are a pefect combo of Elizabeth, Major Taylor, Cosimia, Ginger, and Jackson. 

Also, Elf, are you done the reaction scene to the scene with Cosimia and Joshua and Ginger where Ginger is yelling at them? Cause for my first Cosimia POV I'm doing it that Cosimia has a flashback of that. 

• Posted at:

Lani

And Annie(July)

Front sm

elfbulldog81

*facepalms* I just realized I put "a short walk off a long bridge" instead of "a long walk off a short bridge". *Facepalms* *facepalms* 

• Posted at:

ELF

"But I don't regret,

-Billy Boyd

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Also, Coz is a lot different in The New Ones, Krista. 

• Posted at:

Lani

And Annie(July)

Front sm

ravenfairy187

I think I'm too bored for it being a Friday Morning XD

• Posted at:

Lani

And Annie(July)

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Sorryyyyy!!! I usually don't type out my POVs/scene, but I plan them out in my head, so here we go! :)

Ginger's POV:

I was there when Felicity was banished. Felicity stood at the edge of the border, head held high and eyes gleaming with sadness and determinedness. "I hereby declare that Felicity Markson is now banished and is not allowed to step foot in the Kingdom of Padomiea from this day, on," Major Taylor said, voice cracking while Captain Cosimia stood beside him. "You gotta be kidding me," I growled. "Sh, Ginger!" Emma whispered beside me. Major Taylor looked up at Felicity, like: You can go now. And yet, there seemed to be a sadness in his eyes, which I despised. With that, she disappeared into the surrounding forest. "You have to be kidding!" I burst out. Everyone looks at me, surprised at my outburst. "Felicity didn't do ANYTHING wrong and she's being BANISHED?" I yell at Major Joshua Taylor. Now some looked shocked. I wasn't one to defend the other thieves. Not that they knew of, that is. "Anything-?" He starts. I feign a punch and he grabs it. I grin and he gets a confused look before realization strikes. But before he can do anything, I grab his arm and judo flip him on the ground. "I've learned a thing or two since we've met, Major. Joshua. Taylor," I hissed. I let go of him and stepped back, letting him stand up. He glared at me as he stood. "Are you gonna fight me or are you gonna hide behind your Captain? Traitor," I spat on the ground between his feet. He growled and ran at me and we fought. We both got a few punches in before we were torn apart. I spat on the ground again and glowered at him. Blood from a cut on my forehead dripped into my eyes. There was a cut on Major Taylor's upper lip and a black eye was forming. I smirked and shook my head, getting the blood out of my eye. I felt some bruises forming on my skin. We were both catching our breath. "She didn't do anything to deserve this," I hissed. "You know well what she did," he said. "But banished, Joshua? Banished! Never to see her friends again? Do you have no sympathy? Well, I suppose you wouldn't, since you can't even tell when the person who used to be your best friend makes a mistake because she's ONLY HUMAN!" I yell. "She- she didn't- she wasn't- she was-," he stammered. "Wasn't what? Wasn't human? What? What was she, Joshua? A friend? Only the best friend you ever had, but, man, were you blind then! She wasn't a friend? What was she then? A thief? Well, when no one wanted us, that's what we had to do! But I guess your moral and ethical code didn't encompass that, now did it? Oh, not a thief? Then what was she? What did she do that made it so you could barely even look at her? What, Joshua, what!?" I screamed and taunted as his face got redder with each sentence. "SHE USED MAGIC," he finally called out. It was deadly silent. "Because. She used. Magic. That simple thing, that was barely even her fault, made her INSTANTLY evil. If that's what every single person thinks, then I want to be more of an out-law than I am now," I replied. "What do you mean, Ginger?" the Captain asked cautiously. "This place wouldn't EVEN give us a SINGLE CHANCE to show that WE. WERE NOT. VILLAINS." "WELL YOU DIDN'T TRY!" Major Taylor countered. "WE WEREN'T EVEN ABLE TO SAY A WORD BEFORE WE WERE CAST OUT LIKE GARBAGE. WELL, IF THAT'S HOW  EVERYONE THINKS NOW A DAYS, THEN I WANT TO BE BANISHED, TOO!" I shouted. "FINE THEN!" he said. There was a pause. "Fine, then," he repeated. "Josh, you're not actually gonna-" "Ginger Alexander Jackson, you are hereby banished from Padomiea from this day on," he said. I did a really dramatic bow and said, "It's been a pleasure working with you, Thieves." Eyes glinting like a madman and feeling for the first time that I had a family, I dipped into the forest. 

(There you go! You can edit, lengthen, or shorten it how you like. :) 

• Posted at:

ELF

"But I don't regret,

-Billy Boyd

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Cosimia told me to tell you she's not liking you as much now...

I have such a good idea...

Cosimia:

I'm emotionless. I'm going crazy. 

YesIamNoIamnotYesIamNoIamnot

Once we're out of there, once the thieves have been dropped off at the Manor, I curl up beside the window and cry. When we reach a red light, Major Taylor(I can;t call him Josh or Joshua) takes off my glasses. I flinch away, but his arms are too long. 

I don't want anyone to touch me, namely not him. The person who sent Felicity and Ginger to their deaths without even blinking. The person who banished Hothead and Fliss. He banished the two people I even semi-cared about(That I wasn't related to), the two people who I could get along with. 

And he banished Fliss for using magic. Major Taylor has magic(A/N: Did I not mention that in the battle, Josh and Coz got powers also?), but he banished Fliss for using magic. Major Taylor has magic, shapeshifting, and super speed. I have pathoelementokinesis. And, as far as he knows,I don't have magic or shapeshifting. But I do. I just haven't told him. Afraid that he will banish me like he did to Fliss and Ginger. 

By the time we get back to the castle, I am less filled with sadness but more filled with anger. 

Mods, please let this through, 

• Posted at:

Lani

And Annie(July)

1 , , 3