Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Branch: Janus

A few demigods have been sent on a quest to stop Tartarus from breaking out of his prison.For some reason the quest sends them to Central City where then run into some Metahuman problems.Will they be able to stop Tartarus in time or will he break free plunging the whole world into darkness?

Spots:

Daughter of Killer Frost-taken by me

Son of the Flash-taken by me

Son of Cisco

Daughter of Harrison Wells(not Reverse Flash the one from Earth 2)

Daughter of Demeter

Son of Poseidon

Daughter of Dionysus

Son of Ares

Name:Henry Allen Jr

Looks:brown hair brown eyes looks like barry allen with his mother's eyes

Personality:smart loyal kind caring always wants to see the good in people

Spot:son of the Flash

Crush:Daughter of Dionysus

Other:fastest human alive faster than his dad for some reason his blood is needed to break the chains to free tartarus

Ellie

13(youngest)

looks like killer frost

smart loyal rebellious thief hacker artist singer actress

Daughter of Caitlin Snow/Killer Frost

she goes by killer frost her mother goes by frostbite

no best or worst 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

winterfairy70

Equal youngest Dionysus Ares 

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

TwinSister!DaughterOfCapAmerica!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Queen&GuardianOfLove/Rebellion

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

Branch: Ekaterina

Save Wells and Poseidon

• Posted at:

The butterfly’s end

is 

the caterpillar’s beginning 

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Branch: Lucian

Demeter Cisco save please

• Posted at:

Lani

I'd Rather Be Me Then Be With You

Also, I miss Newsies(Hannah)

And Mary Poppins(Bird Woman)

And Annie(July)

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

well that's all the spots we ca start when forms are in

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Forms tomorrow

• Posted at:

Lani

And Annie(July)

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

rainbow cake

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

winterfairy70

Name: Iolanthe "Violet" Greene

Looks: Long, extremely thick, glossy black curls(from some angles her hair looks extremely dark purple.) Big, brilliant, emerald green eyes with specks of different shades of purple and green. She's petite(about 4'8), very very verycslim, and has a delicate/lithe/curvy build. Perfect snow white skin, rosy cheeks, light freckels, and red lips. She's extremely beautiful(in an elvin, fresh, clean, spring time like way.) 

Personality: Shy, extremely extremely sweet, bright, kind, gentle, usually polite. Very innocent/incoruptable. Sort of naive about some things. Has sleight trust issues, can be extremely extremely sarcastic, rude, sassy, and harsh when she feels like it. Witty, charming, loves to laugh. She's extremely extremely intelligent, creative, and sometimes bold. Mischievous, rebellious, she doesn't like being told what to do. Stubborn.  More in POV's. 

Spot: Crush:Daughter of Dionysus 

Other: Has complete powers over plants/chlorokinesis. Can cure/cause madness(though the more she uses it on people the less stable she gets/she gets excruciating headaches/migranes.) Can turn people/things into plants if she tries hard enough. Control over wine/grape juice/grape based beverages.

Name: Josh Bruce

Looks: Short, thick, dark copper curls. Bright blue eyes. He's tall, with an athletic build, extremely extremely handsome.

Personality: Strong, brave, loyal, chivalrous, very very sarcastic, kind. A little kinder and more gentle then children of Ares usually are, but he's just as tough, and maybe stronger. Stubbord, smart, rebellious.

Spot: Son of Ares. 

Crush: Ellie

Other: 

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

winterfairy70

Name: Iolanthe "Violet" Greene

Looks: Long, extremely thick, glossy black curls(from some angles her hair looks extremely dark purple.) Big, brilliant, emerald green eyes with specks of different shades of purple and green. She's petite(about 4'8), very very verycslim, and has a delicate/lithe/curvy build. Perfect snow white skin, rosy cheeks, light freckels, and red lips. She's extremely beautiful(in an elvin, fresh, clean, spring time like way.) 

Personality: Shy, extremely extremely sweet, bright, kind, gentle, usually polite. Very innocent/incoruptable. Sort of naive about some things. Has sleight trust issues, can be extremely extremely sarcastic, rude, sassy, and harsh when she feels like it. Witty, charming, loves to laugh. She's extremely extremely intelligent, creative, and sometimes bold. Mischievous, rebellious, she doesn't like being told what to do. Stubborn.  More in POV's. 

Spot: Crush:Daughter of Dionysus 

Other: Has complete powers over plants/chlorokinesis. Can cure/cause madness(though the more she uses it on people the less stable she gets/she gets excruciating headaches/migranes.) Can turn people/things into plants if she tries hard enough. Control over wine/grape juice/grape based beverages.

Name: Josh Bruce

Looks: Short, thick, dark copper curls. Bright blue eyes. He's tall, with an athletic build, extremely extremely handsome.

Personality: Strong, brave, loyal, chivalrous, very very sarcastic, kind. A little kinder and more gentle then children of Ares usually are, but he's just as tough, and maybe stronger. Stubbord, smart, rebellious.

Spot: Son of Ares. 

Crush: Ellie

Other: 

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Name: Mira

Looks:She constantly dyes her hair. Currently it is black, purple, and blue. However, she will be dying her hair multiple times in this RP. Her hair is normally in a braided bun. Bright blue eyes. 5’4. Pale. Scarred up and down her arms. Has glasses.

Personality:Smart, rebellious. Loyal to the ones she loves. Very blunt and honest, and can be rude, even though she doesn’t try to be. Very stubborn. She’s very fierce and sarcastic, not to mention tough. Has a sensitive side of herself that she rarely shows to anyone. If you are one of the people she trusts, she’ll beat herself up if you get hurt and she think’s it’s her fault. She’s very sassy, and tells herself not to be, but it doesn’t work. She hates to ask for help, and loves to boss people around. She has horrible ADHD, so she’s constantly bored in class, but is still very smart. She’s bold, and isn’t afraid to show it. If you get on her bad side, watch out. She can fight. She’s tolerant of pain, heartbreak and heartache, because she’s had her fair share of it in life. She’s very hesitant to talk to anyone she’s just met. Is very quick on her feet, and quick to throw a punch. Will fight anyone who questions her. She is brave, but gets to reckless at times. She trains a lot, so it’s a bit rare to see her not running. A high functioning sociopath. Quiet, shy, creative. Very smart. Has had her fair share of heartache, heartbreak, and pain in life, which is why she is so tolerant of it. She’s very protective of the ones she loves. Can be very rebellious, especially when something is happening, but it’s wrong. Very smart. When she’s in a battle, a whole new side comes out of her. In battle, she’s sassy, bossy, sarcastic, brave, bold. Pessimist. Suffers from bipolar depression, ADHD, self-harm and self-hate, OCD, multiple personality disorder, and a inferiority complex. Loves Paramore/Sia/Music in general. Also loves movies like Austin Powers. Maladaptive daydreaming disorder.

Spot: Daughter of Demeter

Crush: Son of Cisco

Other: Nope. 

Name: Leon

Looks: Short red hair, green eyes, tan.
Personality: He’s very tough, and loves playing tricks on people. He’s sadistic. However, he has earned a nickname as the “Thief of Mira's heart”. If you are one of the people he protects and cares about, you’re lucky. That means that he is very devoted to you. He can be a bit cruel, but it’s probably because he doesn’t trust you. He’s very protective of Mira.

Spot: Son of Cisco

Crush: Daughter of Demeter

Other: Nope. 

Mods, please let this through. 

• Posted at:

Lani

And Annie(July)

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

I'll rewrite my pov later ughhhh

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

ok povs may start cara and lani you may pov when you post your forms

Ellie(like her mom she has a good and bad side(Ellie/Killer Frost)as ellie she has blond hair blue eyes as killer frost she has blue eyes white hair and blue/purple lips)

I roamed the streets of Central City.Alarms had gone off and Henry and his dad zoomed through the city to go stop the thieves.Most likely done by Metahumans.I stopped into the cafe and grabbed a coffee.Just as Iris walked in."Hey Ellie"she said."Hey Iris"I replied."What's happening"she asked."Just trying to avoid Killer Frost"I said"The bracelets keep faltering though.""Take them to Cisco"she said"I'm sure he'll fix them.""Yeah"I said.I grabbed my cup and headed for Star Labs.I took off one bracelet so Cisco could fix it yet not become her.Though it wasn't really working.I took the other off and then disappeared as Killer Frost.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

ravenfairy187

I did post forms...

Leon:

Ellie stopped by the labs to have us fix one of the bracelets. Interesting. The bracelets had been helping her a bit lately. However, it had been breaking a bit often. Weird. But eventually we had fixed the bracelets. I looked at the girl beside me. Mira Jackson. She had just started here. It was interesting. However, Ellie and everyone else seemed to interest her. 

Mira:

Argh. So, all the demigods were on a quest. It involved something with Tartarus(Code name: Tartar Sauce) and Central City. In retrospect, I decided to try and get a job at the one place that could help us. Star Labs. Metahumans apparently worked here. And Leon was interesting. But Miss Killer Frost/Ellie was more interesting. 

Mods, please let this through, 

• Posted at:

Lani

And Annie(July)

Front sm

bandbee402

Branch: Ekaterina

This sounds awesome! Is it okay if I read along?

• Posted at:

Abigail The Anteater

Christian

Homeschooled

6 Ethics of Life 

Before you pray - Believe

Before you speak - Listen

Before you spend - Earn

Before you write - Think

Before you quit - Try &

Before you die - Live