Front sm

kittendragon1741

Branch: Lucian

Nine children have been chosen to be the next Dragon riders each child is chosen by an elemental Dragon and you both go to an academy to learn how to ride and battle with your Dragon and your newfound powers but one day you and your Dragon is captured and taken by the queen who is jealous of you and your Dragon so you must find the others and escape and defeat the queen.

Spots:

Child with moon Dragon: (Taken by me)

Child with sun Dragon: (Saved for Cara)

Child with space Dragon: Open

Child with ice Dragon: Open

Child with plant Dragon: Open

Child with water Dragon: Open

Child with fire Dragon: Open

Child with lightning Dragon: Open

Child with cloud Dragon: Open 

Queen: (Saved for Cara)

(Child with Sun and Moon Dragons are siblings)

Form!

Name: 

Age (13-17):

Appearance:

Clothes: 

Personality:

Powers (Up to three not counting Dragons powers):

Crush:

Spot: 

Dragon partner:

Siblings (if any):

Other: 

Dragon form:

Name:

Appearance:

Personality: 

Child partner: 

Powers:

Other:

Queens form

Name: 

Age (19-52):

Appearance:

Clothes: 

Personality:

Powers (Up to five):

Crush:

Spot: 

Siblings (if any):

Other: 

Here are the rules!

Be nice

No same gender crushes

up to two characters

No being mean outside of RP

No best please

Put elements in other if you read this.

Here are my forms!

Name: Leah Alexandra Chateal

Appearance: Long wavy black hair, Purple eyes with icy blue around the iris, pale skin, natural red lips.

Clothes: Long pale blue dress, a tiara with emeralds, diamonds, ruby's, and sapphires, blue shoes.

Personality: Shy and kind, smart and curious, very trustworthy even though she may be slow to trust you, more to be POVed.

Powers: Shape-shifting, mind reading and teleportation.

Crush: Open

Spot: Child with moon Dragon

Dragon partner: Narnia

Siblings: Child with Sun Dragon

Other: Elements

My dragons form!

Name: Narnia

Appearance: pale blue and white, icy blue eyes, large wings that look like a Nightwings, very beautiful.

Personality: Same as Leah's

Child partner: Leah

Powers: mind read, see in the future, teleport.

Mods plz plz let this through!!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Call me Tori! 

I was Crescent Buuuuut I've decided to change that. 

I've been busy! And inactive. I'll try to be on a bit more.

Front sm

onyxwolf284

Branch: Ekaterina

SAVE PLANT AND SPACE!! :D

• Posted at:

mickey. 

no more band-aids on my heartaches.

no more smoke when i burn my pancakes. 

no more drowning in my sorrow. 

with my chin held up there's always better luck

tomorrow. 

Front sm

kittendragon1741

Saved!

• Posted at:

Call me Tori! 

Front sm

kittendragon1741

Bumpy!

• Posted at:

Call me Tori! 

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

Name: David

Appearance: similar to Leah's, just male and mature looking

Clothes: POVed

Personality: POVed

Powers: fire, water, and ice

Crush: open

Spot: Sun Dragon

Dragon Partner: Drakon

Other: elements

Name: Drakon

Appearance: gold scales, tall

Personality:. POVed

Child Partner: David

Powers: sun

Name: Liana 

Appearance: black hair, pale skin, brown eyes, tall, and pretty

Clothes: POVed

Personality: POVed

Powers: visions, mind reading, telepathy, shape shifting, and genekinesis

Crush: nah

Spot: Queen

Siblings: all dead

• Posted at:

The butterfly’s end

is 

the caterpillar’s beginning 

Front sm

kittendragon1741

And of course. Accepted!

• Posted at:

Call me Tori! 

Front sm

onyxwolf284

Are we still doing this? :)

• Posted at:

mickey. 

tomorrow. 

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

I think so.  

• Posted at:

The butterfly’s end

is 

the caterpillar’s beginning 

Front sm

lonelynx158

Name:Katie/Katherine

Appearance: short, dark brown hair with blue streaks, bangs that frame her face. Emerald eyes that change to black when scared. Tall, skinny, with tanned skin. Pink lips. 

Clothes: knee-length blue and red dress, with black tights. Steel toed boots. Wears an old -and falling apart- cowgirl hat with her coin purse sewn to the inside for safekeeping.

Personality: tough, girl of few words. Doesn't get close to others easily. Short tempered and rarely distracted. Rarely smiles, or shows any emotions other than anger.

Powers: invisibility, talking to animals, shape shifting

Crush: none

Spot: Fire dragon

Dragon partner: Firina

Siblings: none

Dragon: 

Name: Firina

Appearance: orange or red (depending on the light) scales, leathery wings, ridged head, six legs, spikes run down her spine.

Personality: same as Katie's

Child partner: Katie

Powers: fire, forcefield, healing

• Posted at:

F.E.A.R has two meanings. 

Forget Everything And Run 

Or

Face Everything And Rise.

The choice is yours. 

Don't let the world change your smile. Let your smile change the world.

I'm not antisocial. I'm just really pro-me.

Front sm

kittendragon1741

Yeah we still are sorry I was on a trip and I had no WiFi so yeah...

All accepted you can start if you want.

• Posted at:

Call me Tori! 

Front sm

kittendragon1741

Bumpy!

• Posted at:

Call me Tori! 

Front sm

kittendragon1741

Bumpeh 

• Posted at:

Call me Tori! 

Front sm

onyxwolf284

Name: Caspian (doesn't know last name)

Appearance: Jet-black hair just above shoulders and messy (SLIGHTLY) (occasionally lets Ophelia put it in a bun), mesmerizing silver eyes with darker grey speckles and a black ring around the pupil (looks like the moon), fair but healthy skin with a few scars here and there from living in the woods his entire life, very light freckles across his face, very bright smile (but it's hard to get a GENUINE smile out of him), tall and thin (stronger than he looks), athletic build like a runner, calloused hands and feet (soles are as hard as leather)

Clothes:  Light blue dress-shirt with the sleeves rolled up or off-white tunic, black pants, barefoot always, short-corded necklace with a wolf fang, a bunch of string bracelets (from Lia, of course), brown leather band around left wrist (him and Lia found them in a box a traveler had left behind), has a knife on his belt, but prefers fists

Personality: Courageous, unafraid to stand up for what's right, fiercely loyal, strong-willed, quietly optimistic, somewhat quiet (very selective about when and who he talks to), insightful and resourceful, NEVER asks for help no matter what happens, stubborn, incredibly sweet and romantic but it usually comes in the form of silent comfort and small favors- nothing huge, usually very gentle, but can be a wild beast if necessary, doesn't like fighting, but is willing to do it in a heartbeat, a little standoffish at first, Lia's the only one who can make his true self come out, patient with Lia's crazy antics

Powers: Umbrakinesis, night vision, light generation

Crush: Ophelia

Spot: Child with Space
Dragon partner: Andromeda
Other: Caspian hates being on the ground. He loves to fly, climb trees, hike, anything that will get him closer to the sky. He loves to stay awake and watch the stars as he listens to Ophelia's soft breathing. He knows how to navigate perfectly using the sky and can always tell what time it is by the position of the sun and moon. He pretends to think Ophelia is annoying, but in reality, he thinks everything she does is adorable and he doesn't mind having to rescue her from her own pranks. ELEMENTS

Name: Andromeda "Andi"

Appearance: Slick black scales with tiny white speckles (like stars), white speckles on wings (like stars), hypnotizing dark purple eyes with veins of silver and blue and tiny white speckles, long black horns (like Maleficent) and black cheek spikes, pearly white fangs and dark purple tongue
Personality: Patient, very motherly, protective, can be comforting and loving one second and completely savage the next (if her "babies" are in trouble), curious yet careful, gentle and selfless, quiet and peaceful, very happy
Child partner: Caspian

Powers: Can become invisible with the night sky/shadows (along with anything touching her), night vision, can stare into your eyes and replace negative energy with positive, thus making you happy
Other: Her and Everest found Ophelia and Caspian and brought them to their den in the forest to take care of them and raise them. ELEMENTS

Name: Ophelia "Lia" (Lee-UH) (doesn't know last name)

Appearance: White-blonde waves to waist with brown highlights (bleached from the sun), a bit messy, usually down or in two Dutch braids; bright, piercing, forest-green eyes with grey speckles and a very dark green ring around iris, rimmed by long, thick lashes; smooth, DEEPLY tanned skin with a healthy glow in her cheeks; average height (on the short side) with a healthily muscled build, lean; light lips and a beautiful, bright smile; very bold features; calloused hands and feet (soles like leather); VERY slight curves and flat-chested; quite beautiful; usually has fresh soil underneath her nails

Clothes: Always wears lots of string bracelets with little gems and pebbles on right wrist (she makes them for herself AND Caspian. she usually gets the materials from crows that she's made friends with. crows actually do this, you guys. they remember you and bring you gifts.), brown leather band around left wrist, gold sun pendant necklace, barefoot always, has a belt with a little pouch of birdseed and a small knife on the other side

*Off-white (vintage white) sleeve-less top with bare midriff, bottom goes into a "v" OR off-white cloth wrapped around chest; dark brown leggings to mid-calf, gold arm cuff (a thin ring with a leaf on each end) on right bicep

*Cream long-sleeve tunic with sleeves rolled to elbows, brown vest, brown leggings

Personality: Young, brave, free-spirited, a bit reckless, cheerful, talkative, naive, has a great sense of humor and easy to get along with, incredibly protective and will do anything for her friends, loves to play pranks and have fun, tends to get into trouble on complete accident because she forgets what danger is (like on many occasions, Caspian has had to rescue her from silly situations like getting caught in her own prank traps because she forgets where she puts them) , adventurous, impatient, literally cannot focus, an overall great person, but just a bit wild, a bit socially awkward and has terrible table manners, but loves people

Powers: Geokinesis (including making plants grow), Empathy, can understand animals

Crush: Caspian

Spot: Child with Plant

Dragon Partner: Everest

Other: Ophelia loves the outdoors and the freedom of the mountains/forest. If she went inside a house, she would have a panic attack within seconds. She loves to sit around the fire with Caspian and their dragons, singing songs, telling stories, making bracelets, carving/whittling, and dancing. She also loves to swim, climb trees, or spend time alone with the woodland animals. She has a beautiful voice and is an incredibly graceful dancer. She loves nature with everything in her and she will do anything in her power to protect it. ELEMENTS

Name: Everest

Appearance: Dark green scales, big warm caramel eyes with veins of gold and dark brown speckles, mud-brown underbelly, brown rack of antlers with moss tangled in them (Lia cleans them every night), prehensile tail, ears with mud-brown tips, tilts his head when he's confused
Personality: Extremely happy and excitable, very comforting and loves unconditionally, always in the mood to play, curious and a little reckless, sweeter than honey, acts JUST like a Labrador retriever, loves to eat and be pampered, very expressive, fiercely loyal and protective (just like Andi), loving
Child partner: Ophelia
Powers: Tears have healing powers (for animals, humans, AND plants), breath can make plants grow, camouflage
Other: Same as Andromeda ELEMENTS

Ophelia and Caspian: The two went missing from their families on a trip to the woods when they were 3 (Lia) and 4 (Caspian). Together they went wandering after they saw a pair of eyes watching them as they played. However, they both got lost and their families began searching. The children were too far away and a few days later, the families went back home, heartbroken, accepting the fact that their children were gone forever. Lia and Caspian both fell unconscious from exhaustion, dehydration, and starvation and would have been eaten by wolves had Everest and Andi not found them and taken them to their den. Together, the dragons raised the children and the latter grew, remembering nothing of their families who to this day, believe their children died in the woods and were devoured. Instead, Lia and Caspian have put together a wonderful, happy life with their dragons and have learned to live off what they can find, hunt, or steal from travelers. The two of them have become sort-of siblings, but as they've grown older, they realized that they may just like each other. Both are illiterate, but they can speak well with each other. Caspian isn't overly fond of humans, but Ophelia thinks they are curious and wishes she could be friends with one.

Ophelia and Caspian are like polar opposites, but they are the best of friends. Ophelia is the sun, Caspian is the moon. Ophelia is the extrovert, Caspian is the introvert. Ophelia is the morning person, Caspian is the night owl. Ophelia is the bee, Caspian is the flower. Ophelia is the dog, Caspian is the cat. She adores him and he secretly loves her guts. X)

PHEW. That took FOREVER!! :D

• Posted at:

mickey. 

tomorrow. 

Front sm

kittendragon1741

Accepted! You may start if you want.

• Posted at:

Call me Tori! 

Front sm

onyxwolf284

How do you want us to start?

• Posted at:

mickey. 

tomorrow. 

Front sm

kittendragon1741

Start by going to the academy to meet the other dragon riders

• Posted at:

Call me Tori! 

Front sm

onyxwolf284

Sounds gucci. Thanks. :)

• Posted at:

mickey. 

tomorrow. 

Front sm

magicraven62

Branch: Janus

I claim Water Dragon!!!

Name: Tidal wave

Girl

Controls all water, wherever it is.

Is AWESOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOME!

Likes all things wet

Fave quote is: "I told him to go soak his head for a while"

• Posted at:

Janus

Wolf Spirit Animal

WOLVES ARE SHY AND CUTE AND GENTLE ANIMALS. SO THERE

Crystal (Pokemon)

Clay

Amy 

Ravenclaw

Waterbender

Shadow Child through and through (Child number 8)

Ace Writer

Ehhhhhh Singer

I'm also 11

HI

Front sm

dragonbeliever530

save ice and lightning

• Posted at:

Hok  A.K.A. Hok the Hammer

My Flipsides: Jiang (fiesty), Scorpion (shy), Connor (smart), Poppy (sweet), Snowfur (loyal), Darkclaw (heroic), Saulong (evil)

Queen of Sevens! 

~QibliWatcher~   

I'm one of the 6% that loves wolves!!!

Front sm

dragonbeliever530

Form!

Name: Jiang Lie

Age (13-17): 13

Appearance: tall and pale with freckles and a chinese complexion. long braided brown hair and blue eyes.

Clothes: usually just a T-shirt and jeans... the T-shirt having a dragon design on it.

Personality: She is feisty and ferocious and a bit of a loner, sometimes she can come off as snobbish, but she is just a little bit of a lone wolf. She odes like friends but isn't good at making them. Her favorite saying is I can doing anything a boy can do, and she sure packs a good punch for anyone who says otherwise. She has some issues with being called weak, and her only weakness is thinking she's weak. She is good at many things (including karate) but when put in a position to fail she gives up far to easily.

Powers (Up to three not counting Dragons powers): can talk to animals, can make plants grow, and can transform into a cat... winged or not and the cat form is changeable.

Crush: open... but be reasonable she doesn't usually like boys.

Spot: ice child

Dragon partner: Moonstruck

Siblings (if any): a little brother named Saulong

Dragon form:

Name: Moonstruck

Appearance: (Does anyone know what a triple stryke looks like?... look it up if not.) Like that but pale icy blues and whites instead.

Personality: same as Jiang, except more motherly and protective.

Child partner: Jiang

Powers: mind-reading, talking to animals, and making plants grow.

Form!

Name: Calvin

Age (13-17): 16

Appearance: tall and athleticlly built. shaggy brown hair and brown eyes.

Clothes: Usually a T-shirt and jeans as well.

Personality: very show-off like. can actually be a very supportive friend though. very emotional and balled up on the inside.

Powers (Up to three not counting Dragons powers): can communicate to others with his mind, can turn invisible, super speed

Crush: open, and would like one.

Spot: lightning child

Dragon partner: Blitz

Siblings (if any): only child

Dragon form:

Name: Blitz

Appearance: (Again, anyone watched ninjago... he basically looks like Whysp... look it up if you haven't.)

Personality: once again just like Calvin, but he is not much of a show off.

Child partner:

Powers: Calvin

(Can Blitz and Moonstruck fall in love?)

• Posted at:

Hok  A.K.A. Hok the Hammer

My Flipsides: Jiang (fiesty), Scorpion (shy), Connor (smart), Poppy (sweet), Snowfur (loyal), Darkclaw (heroic), Saulong (evil)

Queen of Sevens! 

~QibliWatcher~   

I'm one of the 6% that loves wolves!!!

Front sm

lonelynx158

We still gonna do this?

• Posted at:

F.E.A.R has two meanings. 

Forget Everything And Run 

Or

Face Everything And Rise.

The choice is yours. 

Don't let the world change your smile. Let your smile change the world.

I'm not antisocial. I'm just really pro-me.

Front sm

kittendragon1741

Yes we are sorry about that I was busy and yes Hok they can.

• Posted at:

Call me Tori!