|| THE RED ROOM ||
*The Red Room is where Natasha Romanoff (Black Widow) was trained by the Winter Soldier, James Barnes. You do not need to know a lot about Marvel to join this RP, but Barnes is still an instructor.
Also, I am aware that this is not perfectly accurate to Marvel's Red Room. I made some adjustments.
You are part of a secret Russian organization that trains only the best fighters to become the world's most feared assassins. If you fail, you are killed.
These assassins begin their training at an incredibly young age. The Red Room is where they learn, live, and grow. However, it is an incredibly hostile environment. They are beaten if they misbehave or fail to obey, at night they are handcuffed to their bed to ensure no one tries to run, and they are not allowed to set foot outside without reason or supervision.
But some want out. Alive. They want to be a part of something greater, to help the world. But rebelling may cost them their life. Are you with the rebellion or against it?
Code Name (must be FOUR girls, and FIVE boys- one of the girls is mine):
1. The Horse - incredibly fast, adaptable and can endure almost anything, frighteningly strong
2. The Shark - excels at swimming and underwater combat, has skill with explosives
3. The Black Widow - excels at manipulation and interrogation, a very flexible fighter
4. The Hawk - impeccable sharpshooter and sniper, great with all guns (including archery)
5. The Wolf - natural-born leader, possesses seemingly inhuman senses, hyper-observant
6. The Viper - expert at poison, gases, and all manner of science (including medicine)
7. The Raccoon - master thief and pickpocket and can break into anything, great at hiding
8. The Weasel - great with ALL technology and hacking, expert inventor
9. The Panther - slick, smooth, and graceful fighter, fabulous actor and spy saved by me - female
10. The Lizard - great with anything long (whips/rope) or sharp (knives/swords), has a photographic memory
*We can form "love interests" later, but love is forbidden in the Red Room.
-No being the "best", the "youngest", etc. Your spot shows your expertise.
-Only straight couples
-No "perfect" characters
-Be nice :)
I'll post my form once this goes through. Good luck.
Please tell us why you'd like to report this post
no more band-aids on my heartaches.
no more smoke when i burn my pancakes.
no more drowning in my sorrow.
with my chin held up there's always better luck