Front sm

winterfairy70

Branch: Janus

All your life there’s been something. Something that stops you from being normal. Having sensitive enough sight and hear that the slightest sound, even a little light, causes you pain. Every time you touch anyone else it hurts you, but takes their pain. Being unable to go outside at night, to ever be in dark because it hurts you and you're basically blind.

Everyone you’re near you hear their thoughts, feel their emotions, and get almost weekly migraines.

A curse. A disability. Constantly causing you pain. Ruining your life. Ruining the lives of others around you.

You have super powers, but you haven’t known. Until now.

Dear ______,

On behalf of The De Cavalry Academy for the Making and Training of Heroes, I would like to request that you join us this year. I know it may come as a shock to you, but there are others like you. Children with what they see as disabilities. You will be taught how to use your powers(that is what they are) to the full extent, and to control them.

We hope to be seeing you this year!

Sincerely,

Martia De Cavalry, Headmistress of TDCAMTH.

Spots/Weaknesses: (They learn about the second power at the school.)

There is a boy/girl spot for each. All spots don't have to be taken, but I would like there to be at least one of each and four boys before we start.)

1. Super senses and Super agility/strength: light and every small noise hurt you(M/F)

2. Biokinesis(mainly healing) and Invisibility: Every time you heal someone else you take the pain yourself. And when you touch someone if they’re hurt at all(even just a scratch) you take it/the remnants of pain from any injury they’ve had in the past month.(M/F)

3. Telepathy/Telikinesis/Empathy and Energy: You hear everyone’s thoughts and often feel their emotions. Really bad migraines. An almost constant headache.(M/F)(Girl taken by me)

4. Umbrakinesis/Lunakinesis and Photographic reflexes: Being in light hurts you/you can’t see/drains your energy(also accidental shadow travel)(M/F)(Girl taken by me)(boy taken by Maya.)

5. Photokinesis/Heliokinesis and Super speed: Being in dark hurts you/you can’t see/drains your energy, you have to eat a lot to have energy(M/F)(Girl taken by Lani.)

6. Cyrokinesis and electricity: You can’t be near heat without getting extremely tired/it hurts you. You freeze most of what you touch with your bare hands. (M/F)(girl taken by Maya.)

7. Earth control/Vibrations and Flight: The earth sometimes just randomly responds to you, causing minor(or major) earthquakes, giant craters, gaping holes, avalanches, etc. (M/F)(Girl taken by Cara)(boy taken by Lani.)

Rules:

1.    No same gender crushes/shipping please

2.    Please try to keep drama/fighting outside POV’s to a minimum(or not at all. That would be better)

3.    Two spots at the most

4.    No youngest/best/worst( no one can control their powers. Yet.)

5.    Have fun! :3

Form:

Name:

Appearance:

Personality:

Spot:

Skills:

Weaknesses:

Backstory(Optional):

Crush: (Optional)

Other: (Optional)

Mine:

Name: Juliette “Jules” “Julie” Avalon(Sometimes goes by her last name.)

Appearance: short, thick, soft auburn waves a couple inches above her shoulders (sort of a bob.) Big, startling/striking silver-grey eyes. She's very slim, with a lithe/athletic build, perfect moon pale skin, a heart shaped face, rosy cheeks, and is stunningly beautiful(she couldn’t care less though. Unless she can use it to her advantage in a fight.)

Personality: Sarcastic, rebellious, a little dark, violent. Very protective of the few friends she has. Extremely extremely intelligent, thinks strategically, resourceful. Introverted, a bit of a recluse. Keeps her feelings bottled up, builds emotional walls easily,  the Telepath kids have trouble reading her mind. Sometimes lets the tougher meaner part of her slide away and then she’s kind, gentle, and sometimes almost sweet. Acts like she doesn’t care about people, but when they need help she’ll be one of the first ones there. More in POV’s.

Spot: Umbra/Lunakinesis and photographic reflexes girl.

Skills: Has a photographic memory, is extremely extremely good at deductions, an athlete. Art/music/random skills learned off YouTube videos (when you can't really go outside during the day….) Stealth.

Weaknesses: tends to keep her plans to herself, doesn't open up to others easily. Will never ask for help. Ever. Soon selfless (though she would have people believe otherwise.) Doesn't sleep as much as she should (lunakinesis grants partial moon battery. And moonlight doesn't hurt her like other light does.) Tends to neglect her needs, but thinks other people are idiots if they do though. She has asthma.

Backstory: She won’t say. Let’s just say it was hard. She’s almost never been around other people except for the chance encounter at night(most of which didn’t go well.)

Crush: Anyone. Maybe the Photo/heliokinesis boy.

Other: N/A

Name: Alouette “Allie” Dymphna

Appearance: Long, really really thick, sort of wild curls past her hips (a mix of auburn, blond, and copper, but with light brown/silver streaks.) Big, brilliant silver eyes (they change colors or her different colored swirls depending on her emotions. Either emerald green, sapphire blue, mahogany, honey brown, violet, black, gold, grass green, or sky blue.) She is petite(about 4’9) with a graceful/delicate build, very very slim, perfect snow white skin, a heart shaped face, she's extremely extremely pretty(despite her hair and eyes making her look a little odd..) (When she uses her powers the silver/light brown streaks and her eyes glow like orange embers about to burst into flame.)

Personality: Very very very shy, secluded , introverted, quiet, tends to not speak unless someone directly asks her a question. She's extremely kind, sweet, gentle, and brave (as long as other people’s thoughts/emotions aren't influencing her too much.) Cares about people and life. Loves nature and art and music. Very selfless, loyal, she will always try to protect her friends (even if they're older, stronger, faster, etc.) She's extremely intelligent and creative, usually has very very good ideas but doesn’t voice them for fear of failure or being ignored.

Spot: Telepathy/kinesis/empathy and energy girl.

Skills: She understands people, good at learning languages. Art. She would say none though.

Weaknesses: Migraines. Doesn’t respond well to crowds. Tends to be bullied.Cares too much about life. A little too gentle.

Background: Was accused of being insane many times in her childhood. Bullied, made fun of, etc. Her parents were murdered when she was five, was sent to live with an uncle(he was abusive. Didn’t help at all when she was accused of being unstable.) Ran away. Foster homes. Ran away again. Was on her own for three years before being taken in by a deaf man and his wife(who actually cared about her) when she was thirteen(almost fourteen.)

Crush: Anyone willing? Maybe Healer/Invisibility boy.

Enjoy! :3

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

TwinSister!DaughterOfCapAmerica!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Queen&GuardianOfLove/Rebellion

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Branch: Lucian

Actually, instead of the boy save I had, can you save the girl for 2?

• Posted at:

Lani

I'd Rather Be Me Then Be With You

Also, I miss Newsies(Hannah)

And Mary Poppins(Bird Woman)

And Annie(July)

Front sm

winterfairy70

Sure :3

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

snakedancing13

Can you save the super senses/agility guy?

~Krista~

• Posted at:

Recipient of Mickey's Respect

Krista the Key

Will you give all you can give

So that our banner may advance?

Some will fall and some will live

Will you stand up and take your chance?

Front sm

winterfairy70

Saved!

1. Super senses and Super agility/strength: light and every small noise hurt you(M/F) (Boy taken by Krista)

2. Biokinesis(mainly healing) and Invisibility: Every time you heal someone else you take the pain yourself. And when you touch someone if they’re hurt at all(even just a scratch) you take it/the remnants of pain from any injury they’ve had in the past month.(M/F)(Girl taken by Lani.)

3. Telepathy/Telikinesis/Empathy and Energy: You hear everyone’s thoughts and often feel their emotions. Really bad migraines. An almost constant headache.(M/F)(Girl taken by me)

4. Umbrakinesis/Lunakinesis and Photographic reflexes: Being in light hurts you/you can’t see/drains your energy(also accidental shadow travel)(M/F)(Girl taken by me)(boy taken by Maya.)

5. Photokinesis/Heliokinesis and Super speed: Being in dark hurts you/you can’t see/drains your energy, you have to eat a lot to have energy(M/F)(Girl taken by Lani.)

6. Cyrokinesis and electricity: You can’t be near heat without getting extremely tired/it hurts you. You freeze most of what you touch with your bare hands. (M/F)(girl taken by Maya.)

7. Earth control/Vibrations and Flight: The earth sometimes just randomly responds to you, causing minor(or major) earthquakes, giant craters, gaping holes, avalanches, etc. (M/F)(Girl taken by Cara)

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Name: Cosimia Anithson

Appearance:

She has long black hair that is separated into sections of blue, pink, green, purple, black, and silver. Her hair is normally worn in a ponytail or braided bun. Big green/brown eyes that look like Bambi's. About 5'6. She has very pale skin that is covered with bruises and scars.  

A) Training: A blue tank, blue jean shorts, and black tennis shoes. 

B) Normal: A blue and green jacket with a black shirt underneath, black jeans/leggings, and black combat boots. 

C) Fancy: She wears a blue and green dress with a black satchel and black boots. 

Personality:She's quite shy. Because of her family problems, she doesn't trust easily nor love easily. Very impatient, which never goes well. Speaks quietly. Rebellious. Seems to be fearless, but only people she chooses to know know the real truth. Very smart. Never hopes because of her past. Low self-esteem. Brave. Is quite secretive about everything to new people/people she doesn't know. Mysterious about her past, and other things. She's good at thinking fast on her feet/quick thinker. 

Spot: Biokinesis(mainly healing) and Invisibility

Skills:  She's an amazing singer. Hand-to-hand combat, archery, swordfighting/fencing, basically all sorts of fighting/weapons. More in POV's. 

Weaknesses:  Every time you heal someone else you take the pain yourself. And when you touch someone if they’re hurt at all(even just a scratch) you take it/the remnants of pain from any injury they’ve had in the past month.Is slowly dying from the pain(hint hint to anyone in Thieves)

Backstory(Optional): She was a orphan. A family named the Johnson's took her in. For a few years they lived as a happy family. However, when she was 11, they died in a car crash. She was sent to live with another family, this time abusive and cruel. She ran away. Every time someone tried to get her to go to a foster home she ran away. 

Crush: (Optional) Super senses and Super agility/strength boy

Other: (Optional) Nope 

Name: Mira

Appearance: She constantly dyes her hair. Currently it is black, purple, and blue. However, she will be dying her hair multiple times in this RP. Her hair is normally in a braided bun. Bright blue eyes. 5’4. Pale. Scarred up and down her arms.

Personality: Smart, rebellious. Loyal to the ones she loves. Very blunt and honest, and can be rude, even though she doesn’t try to be. Very stubborn. She’s very fierce and sarcastic, not to mention tough. Has a sensitive side of herself that she rarely shows to anyone. If you are one of the people she trusts, she’ll beat herself up if you get hurt and she think’s it’s her fault. She’s very sassy, and tells herself not to be, but it doesn’t work. She hates to ask for help, and loves to boss people around. She has horrible ADHD, so she’s constantly bored in class, but is still very smart. She’s bold, and isn’t afraid to show it. If you get on her bad side, watch out. She can fight. She’s tolerant of pain, heartbreak and heartache, because she’s had her fair share of it in life. She’s very hesitant to talk to anyone she’s just met. Is very quick on her feet, and quick to throw a punch. Will fight anyone who questions her. She is brave, but gets to reckless at times. She trains a lot, so it’s a bit rare to see her not running. A high functioning sociopath. Quiet, shy, creative. Very smart. Has had her fair share of heartache, heartbreak, and pain in life, which is why she is so tolerant of it. She’s very protective of the ones she loves. Can be very rebellious, especially when something is happening, but it’s wrong. Very smart. When she’s in a battle, a whole new side comes out of her. In battle, she’s sassy, bossy, sarcastic, brave, bold. Pessimist. Suffers from bipolar depression, ADHD, self-harm and self-hate, OCD, multiple personality disorder, and a inferiority complex. Loves Paramore/Sia/Music in general. Also loves movies like Austin Powers. The kind of girl you would find either at midnight holding a book and a flashlight and crying her eyes out(Done that once) or at the park with her earbuds in listening to YouTube and Reading/Writing. Maladaptive daydreaming disorder. 

Spot: Girl for 5

Skills: A bunch of stuff from YouTube. Such as acting, dancing, singing, lockpicking, hacking, thieving, fighting, karate. She is very good at running, fencing, and scurrying up trees. Very good at chemistry/science. Excellent at acting/lying, and deducing. Good at getting people to spill their secrets, but you can't get her to spill her secrets. A high functioning sociopath, with her own universe she goes to when she mediates. Reads anything she can get her hands on. Very good at persuasion. She is good with most instruments.  

Weaknesses: Being in dark hurts you/you can’t see/drains your energy, you have to eat a lot to have energy. She has a habit of forgetting important stuff: food, sleep, water, the solar system, to take care of herself. She is horrible with honesty and kindness.  She has a habit of forgetting important stuff: food, sleep, water, the solar system, to take care of herself. She is horrible with honesty and kindness. Very anti-social. When she is mad, she locks herself in her bedroom in her flat. Easily bored, very impatient, not really ever around people as observant or smart as she. Hates to accept help from anyone. She is a high functioning sociopath. If she doesn't have something to do, she becomes obsessed with things such as: fashion designing, chocolate, peppermint, art, music, or just pacing around in circles. She becomes antsy if she doesn't have something to do for a while. (6 hours or 6 minutes, depending on her mood that day.) She can't really feel sympathy for others very well.  

Backstory(Optional): 

Crush: (Optional) Nope. 

Other: (Optional)Nope. 

Mods, please let this through, it;s all fake. 

• Posted at:

Lani

And Annie(July)

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Name:Emma

Appearance:blond hair blue eyes extremely pretty

Personality:smart loyal rebellious sarcastic singer artist actress

Spot:cryokinesis electricity girl

Skills:art singing acting gymnast

Weaknesses:she can't be near heat/ freezes almost anything

Backstory:n/a she doesn't like to share it

Crush:vibration boy

Other: people call her Elsa

Grim

male

black hair green eyes extremely handsome

smart loyal rebellious sarcastic thief hacker inventor

umbra/luna boy

inventing hacking thieving robotics coding

n/a he won't share it 

maybe allie of juliette

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Forgot to add: 

Mira's backstory will be explained in POV's. 

• Posted at:

Lani

And Annie(July)

Front sm

snakedancing13

Name: Philip Croll

Appearance: tall; lithe build; semi-muscular; hazel eyes; light brown hair; lightly tanned skin

Personality: rather irritable and grumpy; doesn't enjoy going anywhere and can't stand music; deep down, he's very kindhearted and funny, but that side rarely comes out due to his irritability; a perfectionist of the highest order; when he's really irritated he gets really sarcastic and sassy; if he weren't so irritable, he would probably be really smart and fun to be around, but because he is so irratable, he doesn't appear smart and isn't fun to be around

Spot: Super senses/agility

Skills: eidetic memory; good with details; problem solving 

Weaknesses: his irritablity, for one, and his hatred for going anywhere and talking to people

Backstory: His family life is as good as it can be. He's got two siblings, a younger sister (Erica) and a baby brother (Henry), who drive him crazy. His parents have learned that he needs his space, but still try to push him to get out of his comfort zone. His sister, who is sixteen, is constantly throwing him on blind dates or inviting friends over so she can get him to start dating. Let's just say those occasions don't end well for Erica. Despite this, he still loves his younger siblings and would do almost anything for them. His school life is a bit worse. Most kids avoid him. He has one "friend", Micaela Jonhson, but he doesn't really think of her as a friend, more like an annoying person who won't leave him alone. However, Micaela has helped him out of a lot of scrapes, most of which he doesn't know about, and always sticks up for him when the other kids are talking behind his back. This is probably because Micaela has a crush on him, which he is unaware of. 

Crush: NA

Other: 

~Krista~

• Posted at:

Krista the Key

Front sm

winterfairy70

All accepted!

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

Branch: Ekaterina

Will do forms soon

• Posted at:

The butterfly’s end

is 

the caterpillar’s beginning 

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

Name: Charity Star "Star, Charity, or Ocy" Oceanus

Appearance: long blond/black/white/red/pink/blue/purple hair usually in a braid with feathers. Pale skin with freckles and moles. Perfect eyebrows. Long curly eyelashes. Tall. Pretty. Ice blue eyes with black/purple/pink/red/white speckles in them. Wears goth/emo/fighting type of clothing. 

Personality: Very rebellious. DO NOT GET ON HER BAD SIDE! Emo/goth, fighter, can be a bit annoying. Sarcastic. Snarky. Rude. Moody. Hurt. Scared. Angry. Depressed. ADHD. OCD. Synesthesic. Dyslexic. Shy. Smart. Kind. Actress. Singer. Writer. Multiple personality disorder. Maladaptive daydreaming disorder. More in POVs

Spot: Earth Control/Vibrations and Flight. Female

Skills: writing, singing, acting, and fighting

Weaknesses: can cause catastrophes. 

Backstory: When she was four her parents were killed. She was sent through multiple foster care homes. She developed different hers for each. A good one. A bad one. Never discovering who she is. She grew into depression and began to hang out with the wrong types of people. She dates one. He broke her heart and she almost committed suicide. She didn't. She hated him and wanted to give up. Stop fighting. Just give it all up.

Crush: Maybe later

Other: n/a

(Mods plz let this through as it is all fake)

• Posted at:

The butterfly’s end

is 

Front sm

ghostsurfer1

Branch: Tomas

Any spots left?

• Posted at:

Ghostsurfer1 aka Ghostbrigadier1 aka Investigatecorpral1  

CoolSyrup

HEY, SMART THAT YOU WOULD HIGHLIGHT MY SIG. MY MB B-DAY IS MARCH 12.

Front sm

winterfairy70

Yep!

the girl for 1, boy for 2, boy for 3, boy for 4, boy for 5, and boy for 6 and 7.

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

kindhydra1

Can I please have the girl

• Posted at:

I am Zoey

I'm a Janus

I'm a Madrigal

I'm a daughter of Athena

I'm a hunter of Artemis

I'm a member of Erudite as well as divergent

I have a penguin spirit animal

I'm a hystorian

I'm Atlantian

I'm a zebra

I'M A BOOK LOVER!!!!

-KindHydra1 (39 Clues Mber)

Front sm

winterfairy70

Yep!

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

kindhydra1

Name: Nidra Holloway
Appearance: Her hair, once blond, has faded into a dirty brown from no sunlight and has grown past her waist. Her skin is extremely pale as she never goes outside. Her eyes are, ironically, sky blue as the only time she can see the color of anything outside is when she looks in the mirror and because she keeps herself bed-ridden to avoid any unnecessary noise/light.
Personality: Because of her 'impairment,' she tends to be grumpy when people approach her, but when she finally gets that under control, her personality will likely be grateful, but she'll have to figure herself out.
Spot: First girl (super senses, agility and strength)
Skills: super senses, super agility, super strength
Weaknesses: Every bit of light/noise hurts
Backstory(Optional): Her father is a doctor and although he couldn't figure out what was wrong with her, he know she's in pain, so he lets her stay in bed all day every day and gives her prescriptions he hopes will help, but they never seem to do. Her mom 'homeschools' her which basically means she leaves food on her bedside table
Crush: Anyone?
Other: n/a

• Posted at:

I am Zoey

I'm a Janus

I'm a Madrigal

I'm a daughter of Athena

I'm a hunter of Artemis

I'm a hystorian

I'm Atlantian

I'm a zebra

I'M A BOOK LOVER!!!!

Front sm

winterfairy70

Accepted! Once there are two or three more boys we can start.

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

winterfairy70

Bump!

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

snakedancing13

bump

• Posted at:

Krista the Key

Front sm

winterfairy70

bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

winterfairy70

BUMP! I might start POV's later.............

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Please save boy 1(does biokinesis count basically as shapeshifting(still human, though)?) And boy 6. :)

• Posted at:

ELF

"But I don't regret,

Nor will I forget all who took the road with me.

To these memories I will hold

With your blessing I will go.

I bid you all a very fond farewell."

-Billy Boyd

Front sm

winterfairy70

Yes, and saved! I'll start POVs when you post your forms. :3

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

don't know if I asked this but with Emma and the heat what would happen when it's summer with all the hot days? If she can't be around heat or is only is she's around fire?

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

winterfairy70

She just couldn't be out in the heat for very long. It wouldn't be as bad as if she was near fire, but it would still drain her energy and stuff(unless she was in the shade or cool water or something.)

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Ha ha! Meant boy 2. XP

Name: Blake Nestaron Richardson

Appearance: Blake has feathery, straight raven hair that has almost a surfery-look. His skin is pale but is getting tanner and he has a lean build. His eyes are a faded bright blue with gold specks and he is average height for his age. Usually wears sunglasses. 

Personality: He's really nice. He doesn't think he's a great guy, but he's actually really sweet and gentle. Blake is scary when he's serious or grim and he still knows the ways of a criminal and can find his way in the back alleys. He can be really immature and awkward at times. He is pretty selfless and is overprotective of his friends and his brother. When he gets mad, he blows and can't really control it, but he doesn't get mad that much. He's very sarcastic and is usually found humming older songs. 

Spot: Boy with Biokinesis/Invisibility

Skills: He knows how a criminal will act and is great under pressure. He is great at hacking and can usually tell what something is by touching it. He can speak Russian and German. Has lots of contacts. 

Weaknesses: He can't see so that is used against him. He's too selfless and sometimes can't control his temper. Sometimes he does things that are out of habit from his thieving days. 

Backstory: He has an older brother named Jacob(he's 20) that is a cop. He was separated a few weeks after he was born when a serial killer killed his parents. Jacob lived on the streets for thirteen years until the cops found him. Blake, however, was found by a group of criminals and raised him to be a thief. When he was sixteen he was found by Jacob and taken into prison. There was accident when he was taken he became blind. A DNA test revealed that Blake and Jacob were brothers. After a few months, Blake and Jacob began talking and got close as brothers. The day he turned seventeen he was allowed out of prison. He is getting his education and is getting set up for a job. 

Crush: Maybe Alouette. :3

Other: He is blind and has a Labrador Retriever named Bregolien. 

Name: North "North Star" "Frosty" "Vampire" Garren

Appearance: North has the darkest hair you will ever see, but it has the whitest streaks you'll ever see as well. It's patted down and falls into his eyes. It's a little grown out and is a little over his ears and curls slightly. He has the meanest, coldest, darkest glare you ever see and usually scares everyone away. His eyes are pure white except for the pupil(when he uses his powers, his eyes turn ice blue). His skin is deathly pale and he has scars EVERYWHERE: back, legs, torso, chest, feet, face and will sometimes walk with a slight limp.

Personality: He IS darker than the people with darkness as their power. He will BARELY talk, eat, and you (almost) NEVER catch him asleep. He watches everyone but will say nothing. He's an amazing fighter but no one knows why. But is usually really mean and ice-cold. Will (sadly) flinch if ANY sudden move is made to him. (if he ends up talking (;)), you'll know more in the POVs.)

Spot: Cyrokinesis and electricity guy. 

Skills: Great fighter. Like: Amazing. It IS his expertise. He is also very stealthy and spy-like. He thinks like a spy and is a very good strategist. 

Weaknesses: Will never admit when he's in trouble or when he needs help. Basically hides himself from everyone. 

Backstory: (Has never told anyone it) He has a twin brother named Eth. His mom died in childbirth and Eth and him were separated and put into different foster homes. His foster parents were cruel and practically abused him the day he started to walk and speak. By the time he was four, he never spoke and had more scars than the other people had now. He was stuck with them for another eleven years until one of his neighbors saw what was going on and got North out of that place and into the orphanage, where he got into fights with the other kids often. 

Crush: TBD

(Mods please let this go through, it is all fake!)

• Posted at:

ELF

"But I don't regret,

-Billy Boyd

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Oh, and one of Blake's nicknames is Nessie. (Because of his middle name)

• Posted at:

ELF

"But I don't regret,

-Billy Boyd

Front sm

winterfairy70

Juliette's POV:

There's a knock on my door. Why would someone be visiting my apartment? At 1 in the morning? Normal people are supposed to be asleep right now. 

I walk up to the door and look through hesitantly.

There's no one there.

I listen. No sounds I can hear. I open the door quickly and look out. No one. But there's a letter sitting at the bottom of my door.

I look around then reach out and pick it up.

Well. The door is opened. And the sun still isn't up. So.

I put on my black ball cap and pull my hood up. I know no one's awake right now, but still. 

I step through my window and jump down the fire escape.

The air is cool and fresh and most importantly being out in the small amount of moonlight doesn't make me feel like I'm burning alive.

And, almost as good, there's not enough light for shadows, which means no accidental shadow travel.

I sit under a tree and take out the letter.

A school. I'm being invited to some sort of special stupid....

Maybe I'll go.

Alouette's POV:

"I don't want to go!"

I say it and sign it.

John looks at me sadly and signs, "You have to. They can help you with your gift-"

"That's not what it is!"

Jane walks in and looks at me with a smile. "Allie dear....you have to go. But don't worry darling..." she sighs and drops the towl she was drying the dishes with on the small table, then walks over and hugs me. "Go get packed Alouette."

I walk away to get ready while my head doesnt hurt too bad.

The old truck slows to a stop out side the fence. I look over at John and Jane then huh then both tightly.

When John and I get out to go in I look up at him.

Please come visit.

He smiles.

"I will."

We step through the heavy iron hates and up the sidewalk path to the front door of the huge brick building. Right before we knock the door opens and a beautiful woman steps out. She has thick brown hair, black glasses, and a blue dress.

"Hello. I'm Dela De Cavalry, welcome to the Dr Cavalry Academy for the Making and Training of Heroes."

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Emma

I walked around the streets with Grim when a woman stopped us.She was in a van so kind of wierd."Get in"she said."What are we?Spies"I replied back."Just get in"she said."Why"Grim asked."We're taking you to a school to train you as heroes"she snapped"Now get in.""I'm no hero"Grim said.I can definitely agree to that.The door open and she dragged us inside.I would love to freeze her butt off.Grim looked like he was about to hit her and make a break for it.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Emma

I walked around the streets with Grim when a woman stopped us.She was in a van so kind of wierd."Get in"she said."What are we?Spies"I replied back."Just get in"she said."Why"Grim asked."We're taking you to a school to train you as heroes"she snapped"Now get in.""I'm no hero"Grim said.I can definitely agree to that.The door open and she dragged us inside.I would love to freeze her butt off.Grim looked like he was about to hit her and make a break for it.

lily-please go pirate demigods,royals and any of the other rps you joined

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Cosimia(changing her age to 14..):

I had put on the gloves as so to not cause anymore pain to myself. I was already dying from the pain, so I just needed to slow down the process. I already knew it was going to be one of those days. Mira was over, which most likely meant she was bored out of her mind. 

"I'm not going!" I yelled to Elizabeth. 

"Yes you are. Mira is going, right Mira?"

"Mm-hmm," Mira said, looking at the pictures on the walls. 

"Come on. It's a school for people like you."

"People aren;t like me! Most people aren't dying from touching someone!"

"You are going. And that is final."

~Time skip to 5 hours later~

Mira, Elizabeth, Mr. Scott and I all get out of the car. The school is big, with iron gates. But apparently it's supposed to help. 

I highly doubt that. 

So...what are we doing about dorms?

Mods, please let this through, it;s all fake. 

• Posted at:

Lani

And Annie(July)

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

Charity's POV

"Charlotte, " someone yelled. I ignored them. "Charlotte Sarah Ocotpus,"

"It's Charity Star Oceanus," I yelled back. 

"Whatever your name is, come over here."

"What!?"

"You have mail."

"Good for me."

"It's from a De Calvary Academy."

"I don't care."

"I'll read it then"

"So?"

She reads it. 

"You're going."

"Actually I'm not"

"You are and go get packed,"

"I'm not"

"Scarlett," she yells.

"Yes?" Scarlett replies.

"Pack Charity for her academy"

"Okay."

She drags me to the car, while Scarlett carried a suitcase and I cause some craters. 

• Posted at:

The butterfly’s end

is 

Front sm

elfbulldog81

I almost forgot to mention that Blake learned Braille and Morse Code. :)

Blake's POV:

"Hey, Nessie!" Jacob calls at the door. It was his weekly visit, to make sure I hadn't run away or almost killed myself or something crazy like that. "Yeah, Jake? And I told you not to call me that," I asked and whistled for Bregolien. He walked over here and I grabbed his leash. He sniffed the air and went over to Jacob. I got up from my seat and walked with him. Still sometimes had trouble navigating the place. "What's up?" I inquired. "You got a letter," he comments. I hear tearing and assume he's ripping it open. He reads it aloud to me. "Huh. Well, isn't that an interesting letter," I say. "Yes, and you're going," he says. "What do you mean, going? I can't just drop out!" "You're taking summer classes. You're almost finished, too. It'll be fine," he says. "I just got settled into this place, and now this sounds like a boarding school! Besides, what if they don't allow Bregolien?" I counter. He re-reads the letter then says, "Ah, yes, it says 'P.S. you can bring your dog'." I scowl. He laughs and punches me lightly in the arm. I catch the fist as it starts to retract. "Good reflexes," he notes, "And don't worry. I'll take care of the place until you get back." I sigh, "Okay, guess I better go pack." I walked with Bregolien to my room and got out a suitcase. I just hope I can get through the school okay. 

• Posted at:

ELF

"But I don't regret,

-Billy Boyd

Front sm

winterfairy70

I completely forgot about dorms! Sorry!

Girls dorms:(A=pink walls, B= Blue walls, C=black walls.)

(d= grey furniture/theme, e= green furniture/theme, f= purple furniture/theme.)

Ad- Alouette and Emma

Be- Mira and Charity

Cf- Juliette and Cosima

Ae- Nidra

Boys:(D=grey walls, E=red walls, f=green theme/furniture, g=Blue furniture/theme)

Df- North and Philip

Eg- Blake and Grim

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Bump!

• Posted at:

ELF

"But I don't regret,

-Billy Boyd

Front sm

kindhydra1

Ugh, I just realized my POV didn't go through and I don't think I saved it. Great.

• Posted at:

I am Zoey

I'm a Janus

I'm a Madrigal

I'm a daughter of Athena

I'm a hunter of Artemis

I'm a hystorian

I'm Atlantian

I'm a zebra

I'M A BOOK LOVER!!!!

Front sm

kindhydra1

Nidra's POV:

Squeaky hinges. Those things were the vain of my existance. That's why my mental alarm clock always waited until my father left for work in the morning before waking me up. When every little noise hurts, those stupid hinges killed me from across the house.

Groggily, I sat up, not bothering to hurt my ears by doing trivial things like brushing my hair. I even tried my best to keep my sheets from ruffling, even if they weren't a material that usually made noise. I would hear it anyway.

My mother always left breakfast on my bedside table for me - basically the only task that consisted of her 'homeschooling' me - that and leaving a new bunch of medication to try and help my 'condition'. Being a doctor, my father could do stuff like that, but no matter what he tried, every little noise and every ounce of light hurt me.

I guess that's something else I should mention. I can't remember the last time I stepped foot out of my bedroom. The lights in the house would hurt me, not to mention how bad it would be in the sunlight if I could make it outside. It was basically a medical phenomenon and because of it, I haven't really had an education in years - ever since the pain got bad.

Today, there was a tray of eggs and toast with no utensils sitting there, accompanied by a glass of mild. Beside it, there was an abnormal presence on the usually bare rest-of-the-table. There was a letter. Thankfully, it had been opened for me already. I cringed at the thought of trying to rip it open myself.

After I had eaten, I slowly slid the paper out of the envelope, wincing when they rubbed together. There was no doubt mom had read it, so why she couldn't have just given me the paper was beyond me. When I finally got it out, I unfolded it and read it. There was something about inviting me to some kind of school that dealt with 'special people' that specialized in helping them perfect their 'gifts'. As if my disability was a gift. Then I noticed the scribbles on the side of paper. It simply read, you're going. -Dad.

If I could do it without hurting, I would have snorted, but I couldn't, so I did it mentally. Suuuure, I was going - when pigs fly.

Without giving it another thought, I rolled over and went back to sleep. When you can't stand light or noise, the only thing you can really do is read with your light-adjusted eyes and to be honest, that gets boring after a while.

-----------------------------------------------

When I woke up, I wasn't in bed. I couldn't see through the blindfold, but if I had to guess, I would say I was probably in a vehicle. I must have had ear plugs in, because I couldn't hear anything, either. Somebody was tracing out circles on the back of my hand, my mother probably, and a gave it a quick squeeze to let her know I was awake.

I'm not sure how much time passed, but at some point, there was a tug on my arm, and I was pulled through a doorway, confirming that I was in a vehicle. From there, I was maneuvered up some stairs. I may have tripped on the first one, but when I did get to the top, my mother let go of my hand, and after a few moments an arm wrapped about my shoulders, pulling me away before leaving me alone, sitting in silence.

Great to know that this is what school must feel like.

• Posted at:

I am Zoey

I'm a Janus

I'm a Madrigal

I'm a daughter of Athena

I'm a hunter of Artemis

I'm a hystorian

I'm Atlantian

I'm a zebra