Front sm

cutewolf230

Branch: Janus

You don't need superpowers to be a superhero. 

Everyone wants to be a superhero. Even if they don't have superpowers. But that's when people turn away. They don't think they can be superheroes without super powers. Time to prove them wrong. A group of kids' cities have been experiencing a lot of crime. The police try to stop the villians, but it seems impossible. The kids band together to stop the crime, and maybe even get some laughs along the way.

(Yeah, I suck at this)

Yes, you can have a superpower, but only one person gets it. And no perfect people. 

Form :

Name :

Age (9-15) :

Superhero Name :

Appearance :

Clothes (superhero outfit, normal outfit) :

Personality :

Crush :

Skills : 

Other : 

My form : 

Name : Kaylee Smith 

Superhero Name : Supernova (I may change it. Several times) 

Appearance : Really long black hair, dark gray eyes with flecks of silver, 5'5, Latina skin, thick hair, never wears makeup

Clothes (superhero outfit, normal outfit) : For superhero outfit, she wears a midnight blue version of Artemis' (from Young Justice) outfit and it has silver, pink, purple, and white specks, with her hair in a ponytail as well. Or normal outfit, a purple Colorado Rockies t-shirt, jean shorts, sneakers, and her hair in a ponytail. 

Personality : Brave, loyal, smart, clever, quick on her feet, confident, a good leader, strong minded. Kind, clever. 

Crush : Open 

Skills : Archery, fighting, swimming, good at some sports 

Other :  She is from Denver, Colorado. Is an orphan in foster care. 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Luana

Catholic 

To the Haven for Werewolves, 54 pages, and over 2,100 posts.

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Save vibration s and electricity

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

Branch: Ekaterina

Save visions and love

• Posted at:

The butterfly’s end

is 

the caterpillar’s beginning 

Front sm

cutewolf230

@Mal : Saved. But can you please make sure that you make a normal character also.

@Cara : Saved. Same as Mal. 

For Kaylee, Her powers are constellation magic. 

• Posted at:

Luana

Catholic 

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Om also save youngest

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

winterfairy70

Can we not do youngest/best/worst?

Please save pathoelementokinesis.

I will make a normal girl too.

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

TwinSister!DaughterOfCapAmerica!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Queen&GuardianOfLove/Rebellion

Front sm

cutewolf230

@Lily : Sure

@Mal : No youngest. You can be one of the younger kids, but no one gets to be youngest. 

• Posted at:

Luana

Catholic 

Front sm

winterfairy70

Name : Lucy Brighton

Superhero Name : 

Appearance : Long, thick, soft snow gold curls just past her elbows(usually down to cover her face, but she'll pull it up when she has work to do.) Her big eyes are a mixture between silvery grey and blue. She's around average height for her age (5'3 ish), very very slim (a lithe/athletic build), very very very pale, with light freckles, and she's very very very pretty.

Clothes : Usually in something like a dark blue sweater(or flannel shirt), mid thigh shorts, and dark grey leggings(or jeans). Bright blue hightop Converse. Usually a black hoodie that's about three sizes too big(mostly to cover her hands and send, where there are often bruises, burns, or she's freezing cold from trying to keep her powers under control.)(normal)

I'll post her super costume later.

Personality :Quiet(basically silent), very very shy, removed around strangers/people she doesn’t know well(has a sort of shell she seems to sink in to.)If people actually take the time to get to know her they’ll find that she’s very very sweet, gentle, adventurous, brave(with non-social things), fiercely loyal, and fun loving. Usually tries to follow rules(if she thinks they're fair), but always tries to do the right thing, even if that means breaking them. Extremely extremely extremely intelligint, very very creative, helpful, kind, naïve, innocent. Usually has ideas, but doesn’t voice them because she’s fairly certain no one will listen. Very very very stubborn and independent. She will never ask for help on purpose or by choice(esspecially if she's hurt from her powers.) Tends to neglect taking care of herself (sleeping/eating), has self hate/doubt issues. 

Crush : Anyone?

Skills :  Art, acting, gymnastics, music, deductions. Has a photographic memory. Remembers everything She hears. She likes to sing, but only when others can't hear.

Weaknesses : Her powers are extremely hard to control(she can only control certain elements depending on her emotions. The others either don’t respond or just follow her emotions and she can’t control them. Tends to not eat or sleep as much as she should. Often she'll eat enough that she doesn't collapse (while anyone's around at least.)

Other : I don't think there's anything else....

Name : Kaitlyn Mary "Kate" "Kat" "Katie" "Katie Mary" Ariel

Superhero Name : Pixie

Appearance : Long, really thick, straight, soft pitch black hair just past her hips(bangs.)Big, brilliant sea green/ocean blue eyes with a sort of violet tint. Very very slim, petite (4'1), a lithe/delicate build. Moon pale skin, soft pink lips, light freckels, a heart shaped face, and rosy cheeks. She's extremely extremely pretty, cute(calling her that would be a mistake though), and can make "the look" that makes adults think she's just the most innocent sweet little girl in the world. If she makes puppy dog eyes, AVOID LOOKING! Has elf-ish ears.

Clothes : A light purple/dark purple hoodie. A white t-shirt. Pleated black skirt just above her knees. Super hero knee socks. Bright purple Converse or slightly too big dark purple combat boots.(normal)

A dark purple leotard with long sleeves. There is a lighter/sparkly purple leaf design on on side/going up that sleeve. A sparkly short green skirt. Green Converse with purple flowers. A green leather jacket with a hood and fairy wings sewn on the back. Fingerless green gloves. A purple mask.(super)

Personality :Usually very very sweet, kind, gentle, and bright, but she can be very very very sarcastic when she wants. Fiercely loyal, extremely extremely intelligent, extremely creative, thinks strategically. She tends to "forget" to tell people things. Sometimes it's big things, like her plans or she’ll disappear without saying anything. Sometimes it's smaller things like her not eating, sleeping, or leaving.... "suprises" places (pranks. Not feces. Unless it's part of the prank. Muh ha ha ha.) There are times when she seems like the most naive, sweet, incoruptable, and innocent little girl in the world. Others when she seems far too jaded and as if she's seen things someone twice her shouldn't have too. She’s a bit of a high functioning sociopath. Stubborn, determined, brave, one of those people you can't help but like. A lot like Robin (Grayson) off Young Justice.

Crush : She is WAY too young!

Skills : Stealth, gymnastics(she's been doing it since she was three), smart, strategy, agility. Good at reading people. Good aim.

Weaknesses : She's nine. She's not as strong as the others. Too stubborn. 

Other : Has a small black puppy that follows her everywhere.

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

snakedancing13

I absolutely love this idea!

Name : Rachel Calebson

Age (9-15) : 15

Superhero Name : Pretender

Appearance : wild strawberry blond hair worn in messy bun or braid, eyes that seem to change colors but are predominantly grey, pale skin with light freckles, tall and thin, always seems to be wearing a mocking grin

-Normal outfit: jean jacket over white t-shirt, black orb necklace, skinny jeans with high heeled leather boots, black and silver bangles, plain silver ring on right thumb, big silver hoop earings with dangly black orbs in center that match necklace, second piercing high on left ear

-Superhero outfit: white t-shirt with skinny jeans and leather boots and a black eye mask with silver traces (basically a variation of her everyday cloths, but because of her powers nobody actually catches on to this fact)

Personality : slightly arrogant and overconfident, sarcastic and witty, deep down she has this need to prove herself that makes her use her powers for good (otherwise she probably wouldn't care for them or be a supervillain)

Crush : NA

Skills: Power Mimicry (this allows her to mimic everyday people as well as heroes. However, when she mimics other people's superpowers, its very taxing and she can only mimic them for as long as that person is within sight)

Other: Her dad was a policeman killed in the line of duty. Before he died, however, he told her that anyone could be a hero. This only made her feel that her dad thought she wasn't hero material at the time, which made her feel like she needed to prove herself.

Name : Paul Duke (most people just call him Duke)

Age (9-15) : 15

Superhero Name : Ummmmmmmmm... I have no idea. Silence DoGood? Maybe? I don't know, I'll figure something better out later.

Appearance : Tall and thin but not too thin. He has good muscle tone, maybe lean is a better word. He has dark almost black hair that is only slightly wavy, but if he isn't careful to mess it up he'll have a curl on his forehead. Intensely blue eyes. Perfect teeth but a slightly crooked (higher on the left) roguish smile. 

-Normal outfit: Slightly baggy jeans with black and white nike tennis shoes, navy blue t-shirt 

-Superhero outfit: Same as the name

Personality : kind and friendly, witty but not in a mean way, very protective, has a fear of squirrels that he has yet to overcome, eidetic memory

Crush : NA

Skills: I'm thinking he's pretty good with a sword for some reason, that could be it, but I'm not entirely sure

Other: His life is really good when it comes to family and he's pretty popular at school. He's on most of the sports teams and very athletic

~Krista~

• Posted at:

Recipient of Mickey's Respect

Krista the Key

Will you give all you can give

So that our banner may advance?

Some will fall and some will live

Will you stand up and take your chance?

Front sm

kindhydra1

Great idea, Luana! I think this will be really fun and this is my first superhero RP, so double score.

Name: Amille Somah

Superhero Name: Beasty ('cause why not?)

Appearance: She has dark brown hair that goes down to her shoulder blades and light amber eyes. She's muscular for a girl, about average height (maybe a bit shorter) and has freckles over semi-tanned skin. She always wears her hair down.

Clothes: superhero outfit: She wears a pure black top that's backless and goes down to below her ribs. The cloth is extremely flexible because it doesn't morph into fur/skin/scales until late in the shape-shifting process (animal metamorphosis). Her bottoms are basically black volleyball shorts (also extremely flexible) with a built in skirt over top with a green stripe along the bottom (again, flexible material). She wears a black bandanna with a green B and green trimming. Whenever she shifts, she gets a green B over the left shoulder blade of her form (or wherever the shoulder blade would be). Black and green sneakers. Normal outfit: She wears black leggings and a loose-hanging t-shirt that is usually solid-colored, but not usually green. Sneakers.

Personality: She tends to be very bubbly and whenever anybody looks at her, she tends to look at one of the other members of the team and whisper something like "do you think they know?". She's very excited about helping people, but when there's actually a situation, she's very cautious and sometimes just can't make herself do something. Amille talks quite a bit, especially when she's nervous or excited.

Crush: anyone?

Skills: She can adapt very well to the situation (by taking a different shape), but she tends to back off when she gets uncomfortable about being able to do something. 

Other: She can only turn into one animal for a given hour after a transformation (but can switch between human and that animal).

Name: Jasmine O'Mally

Superhero Name: Shadow

Appearance: Jasmine has black hair that goes down to her waist and grey eyes. Her hair is wavy and tends not to reflect light. Her skin is darkly tanned and she is tallish for her age, so about five foot seven or so. She's very thin. Jasmine has old cut marks on her arms that she always covers up.

Clothes: superhero outfit: She wears a black bodysuit with sleeves and a short dark brown skirt over top that barely looks brown. There's a white S on each side of the bodysuit, that unless you're looking at her from the side, just seems to be a couple of squiggles. Her hair is worn with two braids on the top of her head, but they are braided into one at the back. Normal outfit: She wears her hair either down or up in a pony and likes to wear jeans and a t-shirt with arm sleeves/braces that you would usually see volleyball players, rowers, etc. wearing. She wears flats.

Personality: She's a good team player; kind and accepting, but also knows how to point out the flaws in ideas (without insulting people). She is very aware of every team member, and has an uncanny ability to understand how people are feeling. She doesn't have a superpower, so she can sometimes feel self-conscious, especially when people point that out. Most people like her.

Crush: anyone?

Skills: She is extremely stealthy at night (hence the name), but is also gifted at hacking, so that is generally what she does during the day. She's also pretty good when it comes to strategy and empathetic.

Other: 

• Posted at:

I am Zoey

I'm a Janus

I'm a Madrigal

I'm a daughter of Athena

I'm a hunter of Artemis

I'm a member of Erudite as well as divergent

I have a penguin spirit animal

I'm a hystorian

I'm Atlantian

I'm a zebra

I'M A BOOK LOVER!!!!

-KindHydra1 (39 Clues Mber)

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Name :Ellie

Age (9-15) :nine

Superhero Name :Skyvolt or Quake

Appearance :blond hair blue eyes extremely pretty

Personality :smart loyal rebellious thief hacker artist singer actress sarcastic

Crush :anyone willing

Skills: art singing acting thief hacking archery fighting

Grim

male

n/a

black hair green eyes extremely handsome

smart loyal rebellious thief inventive sarcastic

anyone willing

fighting weaponry inventing 

is ellie's brother and very protective of her had abusive parents who eventually abandoned them and later ended up dead

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

Branch: Ekaterina

Name: Willow Barnes

Super Hero Name: Visiove

Appearance: brown hair, brown eyes, tall, and pretty

Clothes: POVed

Personality: POVed

Crush: nah

Weakness: Hate 

Other: powers are Visions and Love

Wyatt Barnes

m

Ragoni

same as Willow

POVEd

POVed

Kaylee

Thinking and school

Nope

• Posted at:

The butterfly’s end

is 

the caterpillar’s beginning 

Front sm

kindhydra1

*facepalms* I guess they need masks...

Amille has a green eye mask with a black inside and Jasmine wears a full-face crow mask.

• Posted at:

I am Zoey

I'm a Janus

I'm a Madrigal

I'm a daughter of Athena

I'm a hunter of Artemis

I'm a member of Erudite as well as divergent

I have a penguin spirit animal

I'm a hystorian

I'm Atlantian

I'm a zebra

I'M A BOOK LOVER!!!!

-KindHydra1 (39 Clues Mber)

Front sm

winterfairy70

bump 

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

snakedancing13

bump

• Posted at:

Recipient of Mickey's Respect

Krista the Key

Will you give all you can give

So that our banner may advance?

Some will fall and some will live

Will you stand up and take your chance?

Front sm

cutewolf230

All accepted. I say we can start soon. 

• Posted at:

Luana

Catholic 

Front sm

winterfairy70

Bump!

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!