Front sm

scarletactor17

Branch: Janus

Hey guys! It's Tobias. I promised Clev I would make this not too long ago. Hope you enjoy it. If you want to understand the story better, then go here: /241314 Also, some of the Seven of the Seven changed, so go here for changed characters: /276474

Clev: I know you aren't in the MB anymore, but I made you a promise and I'm going to keep it. I hope you enjoy it. I'm not going to write in it often, for one reason. I don't want to rush it. I want to make it one of the best stories that has ever been written here. I only want to write what I think will make this story amazing. I hope you don't mind that I made a few minor changes. I'm going to tell Dylan and Mateo's story, like I promised and I'm going to tell it right.

There's no need for a synopsis here. :)

Two of Seven
                             Dylan and Mateo's Story

For Clev.

THREE MONTHS AGO:

Dylan

I wish I didn't fall asleep. It wasn't a very happy dream. I found myself in a Forrest, coughing. I looked around and saw myself, being dragged by harpies. Where was I? I looked around, but I couldn't see very far because my eyes stung. I closed them, trying not to cry from the immense pain. The harpies stopped and I could make out a dark figure, walking towards us. "So this is the one who's been causing the army so much trouble," came the voice a lady. "One of the ones causing the army trouble," said the screeching voice of the of the harpies. I tensed at hearing their voice. "Ah, well Gaea said it wouldn't matter if we got two. Just as long as we kill one of the prophesied seven, the prophecy won't come true," continued the voice. I heard her crouching down in front of me, "Why don't you open your eyes? Are you afraid of what you'll see?" It took a moment before I had the energy to speak, "It hurts to open my eyes." I felt a hand caress my face, before it grabbed my face. The lady continued speaking, "Don't worry. Just open your eyes and it will be quick and painless. I promise." I heard hissing coming from her. I didn't know what she was, nor did I want to know. Come on Dylan, fight back. Don't do as she says. "I have no time for games. You leave me no choice," she said as she tried to pry open my eyes. She managed to hold them open. I began screaming from the pain. "Mateo," I managed to scream. Tears began pouring out of my eyes. All I could see of the lady was...her hair? It was...moving? I couldn't see clearly because the tears covered my eyes. The hand dropped and the lady stepped back. "Why...how...you are supposed to be stone right now!" I realized who she was. Medusa. I continued to yell, "Mateo!"

I sat up, drenched in sweat and breathing heavily. I looked around and saw I was in the Argo III. A sigh of relief came to me. I looked to the door and winced as someone began shaking a cowbell. "Come on guys! Gaea can't wait," came Mateo's voice. Oh thank Poseidon he was alright. I couldn't bear to have anything happen to him. I knew what that dream meant, but I didn't want to admit it to myself. I didn't want to have to bear with the pain of knowing what would happen.

Mateo

I put on Mr. Blue Sky over the intercom of the Argo III. "Good morning sleepyheads. This is your amazing Captain, Mateo Nicolas Valdez. We have currently reached Day 8 of our journey to stop Gaea and her army of big baddies. Today's forecast calls for...sunny I guess? It's been the same for the past few days, so I'm just gonna stick with sunny. Besides your daily forecast, the dinning room will be serving eggs and carnivorous sheep, prepared by the great Chef Valdez. Yes, I am sorry to say we still have carnivorous sheep. I understand it's gross, but accidents happen ok? Someone, I'm not pointing any fingers may have used his-or her phone to post on Instagram, without their parents knowledge and may have caused a bunch of carnivorous sheep to attack Camp Half-Blood. Just be glad it didn't go to waste. If we didn't have all of this awful meat, you'd be eating my sister's homemade ramen and we all know how even worse that is. On another note, we are currently flying ove-." "SHUT UP MATEO! WE ARE TRYING TO SLEEP," came Dustin's voice from below deck. I laughed a little before continuing, "Well I guess we can all tell who won't be getting Employee of Month. Now where was I? Oh, we are currently flying over Atlanta, Georgia. Go Braves! Kidding, the Braves are trash. And the Falcons...what can I say. Still haven't won a Super Bowl. Other than that, that is all I have to say for today. Now get your lazy butts out of bed and get moving!" I heard groans coming from below deck. I picked up a cowbell that was laying nearby and went below deck. I began shaking it, to everyone's dismay. "Come on guys! Gaea can't wait!" I stopped shaking the cowbell and continued my way to the engine room. I was a few feet from the door when it burst open and Andromeda, my sister flew out. She sat up, coughing from the smoke that was pouring out. "Andy! What did you do," I yelled. She crawled away from the smoke, "You remember how we had to leave in a rush from a bunch of angry Olympians?" "Yeah. Oh, remember Zeus's face as he got inside Bunker 9. It was hilarious! He was trying to be all Mr. Scary Big Guy." "Mateo! Not the time to make fun of someone who could instantly blow us out of the sky, if we went another inch higher! Now help me with the engine. If we don't fix it, she's gonna-." The engine exploded, causing my and Andy to fly into a wall. Slowly, the ship began to spin around and around and around. 

"Mateo! Stop messing around," urged Maya, as I began dancing to the music playing on the intercom of the super market. I began mouthing the lyrics, "Movin' me down the highway. Rollin' me down the highway. Movin' me down the high-," Maya pinched me on the arm and I flinched a little, "Sheesh. Just trying to stay positive. After the engine exploded caused us to crash into the woods, everyone has kind of been a little negative." Maya gave me a half dirty, half smiling look, "We were a little more than a week into our journey and it just had to go up in flames. It could of done it earlier, but it chose today to do so. It couldn't wait, just a little bit longer. It just had to shoot us out of the sky, when we have a bunch of angry gods on our trail. Now can you help me pick, which one?" Maya held up two bags to my face. I looked at them. "Wasabi Ginger or Pico de Gallo chips? Such a hard decision. Maybe we should ask the oth-," "Stop wasting time and pick one!" "Fine! Wasabi Ginger. Happy," I replied. "Pico de Gallo it is," replied Maya. "Dylan isn't going to be happy," I said. Maya replied, "Fine with me. If it was you and my sister here, you two would have wasted all of our money on Kit Kat and terrible comedy movies." I pretended to be in shock by her statement, "Now hold on a minute. Kit Kat is the greatest candy out there. Also, I didn't like how you took aim at cheesy comedy movies! Those are the best kind of movies out there. You know Jack and Jill? Yeah, greatest movie of all time!" Maya shook her head, "I don't think I'm going any of us are going to survive if you and Dylan make us go through that movie on repeat, like you did last summer. Now come on, let's get going."

"You seem in a bit of rush these days," I said to Maya as we quickly crossed the parking lot. "What," she asked. "You seem a little bit in a rush these days," I replied. She looked at me, "What do you mean by that?" "You aren't yourself these days. Ever since you told us about Gaea talking to you, you've been acting a little strange." Maya was silent. "If you want to talk about it, we are all here for you. We'll listen. Just don't listen to Gaea," I said, trying to help her. Maya spoke up, "Don't worry about me. She hasn't even reached out to me, since before we crashed, which was three days ago." I didn't even bother after. We met Andy and Analia at a nearby hardware store. "Anything little sis," I asked. Andromeda lifted up a bag, filled with parts. "We found something, but not everything we need. We should be able to fix the Argo by tonight." "Ok, good." I noticed Analia looking around, as if something was coming. "Everything ok," I asked. "Yeah, it's just I'm surprised we haven't been found already. The Olympians do seem desperate to destroy us," Emily replied. "Let's just go already," said Maya, sounding a little nervous. Before going back, I looked around. No gods here. Or so I thought. It didn't pass through me, until we got back. Ares was close. Maybe a little too close.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Tobias

Part-Time MBer

Member since 2014

Keeper of the 40th Clue

Wannabe Storyteller

Dreamer

The Seven of the Seven coming summer!

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

i like it also can you go to the 7 of 7 i need peoples to post

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

this also makes me want to finish the original rp :( why did she leave us:(

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

winterfairy70

It's really really really really really good. I'm certain Clev would've loved it. :)

.... now I miss her again though... :(

It's sort of bittersweet.....

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

TwinSister!DaughterOfCapAmerica!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Queen&GuardianOfLove/Rebellion

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

guys she did ask we don't say her name idk why but we should listen to her wish

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

scarletactor17

Thanks guys. :) I really do miss her. Her leaving was the biggest loss this MB had in years. 

• Posted at:

Tobias

Part-Time MBer

Member since 2014

Keeper of the 40th Clue

Wannabe Storyteller

Dreamer

Front sm

winterfairy70

@Maya

What should we call her?

It was.... And then another-person-who-said-not-to-use-her-name-that-starts-with-s left too..... I was actually close to tears in the middle of lunch at school. Like, hey, one of my best friends just dissapeared, left, and then another friend had to leave.... now I'm sad again..... darn.....

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

TwinSister!DaughterOfCapAmerica!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Queen&GuardianOfLove/Rebellion

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

isk cobra maybe her other account is jadecobra 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

daintysprinkles16

Branch: Ekaterina

Bump.

• Posted at:

ALLY IRENE

Drama! Parts I've played:

Katherine (Newsies)

Wendy (Peter Pan)

Fantine (Les Mis)

Maria (Sound of Music)

Front sm

scarletactor17

I know it's been two months since I've posed. I've been working on the overall story and coming up with different ideas. I've decided I'm going to scrap this clean and start fresh. This is because the overall story is going to be different. We're going to start right when Dylan and Mateo fall into Tartarus. It's going to kind of be like a Star Wars movie where it changes to different scenes with different characters. First, Dylan and Mateo. After that the rest of the Seven and possibly Gaea, so I don't have to do a lot of exposition to explain something really big that happens in the end. There will be more twists and turns than I thought there would be. Not all questions will be answered in this story. Not all questions will be answered in any of them most likely. I also may decide to add my own spin to Tartarus as a world. I may incorporate this apocalypse-like world into Tartarus. Same locations will be there from the official map, except that it's more of a post-apocalyptic world with instead of zombies, Greek Mythological creatures everywhere. The reason why I'm not diving into House of Hades and going off of that is because I want this to be a completely different adventure than the one had by Percy and Annabeth. Once I think I have enough of a start, I'll post the first part. 

• Posted at:

Tobias

Part-Time MBer

Member since 2014

Keeper of the 40th Clue

Wannabe Storyteller

Dreamer

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

im a little sad the rps died especially the one that takes place after she died

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

scarletactor17

Yeah, same. Those were fun. I have some ideas for a possible second story. It's based off of the RP that would take place after this story. I'll say it once the story is done since it would spoil something that will be revealed about Gaea and her intentions.

• Posted at:

Tobias

Part-Time MBer

Member since 2014

Keeper of the 40th Clue

Wannabe Storyteller

Dreamer

Front sm

scarletactor17

I'm writing an outline for the story. Once I get it done, I'm gonna continue reading all the way through House of Hades to get at least an idea of what Tartarus is like. I can write the beginning and the end of the story, its just what happens between that is the problem so I gotta finish the first four Heroes of Olympus books. Just an FYI, I hate Jason...

• Posted at:

Tobias

Part-Time MBer

Member since 2014

Keeper of the 40th Clue

Wannabe Storyteller

Dreamer

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

i kind of want to reboot the rp that took place after gaea 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Branch: Lucian

Whenever I read this, or CAIE, I feel like crying. 

I miss how we all totally shipped Dylan and Mateo, and how Mateo would make his jokes at the right moment. 

I miss how Elena and Naidia were alike in every way, but the opposite.

I miss how we would all have big group RP's(Sometimes Maya, her and I, sometimes all of us)

I really miss her. 

• Posted at:

Lani

I'd Rather Be Me Then Be With You

Also, I miss Newsies(Hannah)

And Mary Poppins(Bird Woman)

And Annie(July)

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

me too but she's not coming back which is sad i don't even know what to call her because she said not to use her mb name

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

ravenfairy187

(Acutally, at some point, she said she was coming back in 4 years.)

And I just call her Dylena. Combination of her two characters that had an impact on my life. 

• Posted at:

Lani

And Annie(July)

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

years go by slow lani 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

though i may actually remake  the  one that took place after her rp  i just don't know if everyone who was apart of it is still here besides you me lani and lily?(i can't remember)

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

ravenfairy187

It was Maya, Lilli, Tobias, Cara, and I. 

• Posted at:

Lani

And Annie(July)

Front sm

daintysprinkles16

Thought I would bump this. Idk why. Nostalgia I guess. You and Clev made quite the team.

• Posted at:

ALLY IRENE

Katherine (Newsies)

Wendy (Peter Pan)

Fantine (Les Mis)

Maria (Sound of Music)

Front sm

daintysprinkles16

Wish I could've been a part of this when it was alive.

• Posted at:

ALLY IRENE

Katherine (Newsies)

Wendy (Peter Pan)

Fantine (Les Mis)

Maria (Sound of Music)

Front sm

scarletactor17

I miss her so much. Its a real shame that the two of us weren't able to see this through together. I honestly have no idea what has been stopping me from continuing this story. Maybe its just that she isn't here to do it with me. Lately I've been doing a lot of thinking though. I promised her that I would write Mateo and Dylan's story. I know that I made that promise a long time ago, but I think that now is the time that I start to see it through. The story would just be the first two parts in the Seven of the Seven Saga though, since they both heavily revolve around Mateo and Dylan. I always imagined that after Tartarus the story would focus more on the Seven as a whole. As much as I'd like to go beyond Tartarus, I don't think Mal would be on board. Both of us had disagreements, regarding this story and most of the original members of the RP are gone or have forgotten about this. If this ever does continue beyond Tartarus, maybe you can help us out Ally. You've always been interested in the Seven of the Seven and I'm sure you'd do great as one of the characters.

• Posted at:

Tobias

Part-Time MBer

Member since 2014

Keeper of the 40th Clue

Wannabe Storyteller

Dreamer

Front sm

daintysprinkles16

Hey, man, don't forget. This was Clev's story, not Mal's. She gave it to you, not Mal. You don't have to use anyone else's characters. Make your own story. I'm here to help.

• Posted at:

ALLY IRENE

Katherine (Newsies)

Wendy (Peter Pan)

Fantine (Les Mis)

Maria (Sound of Music)

Front sm

scarletactor17

I think I'm going to do just that. Thanks Ally, for giving me the courage to actually go through with this. Your support is going to be very helpful. For now, I'm going to do the most painstaking part; research. I'm finally going to read to the Heroes of Olympus. I take a while to read books, so I may not have concrete writing until possibly early March. For now, maybe we can jot down possible ideas? I know that you loved the Seven of the Seven, so your ideas are welcome. I already have a few.

The Names of the Seven:

1. Mateo Valdez
2. (Mateo’s Sister)-Debating whether or not to keep it as Annie, like in the original.
3. Dylana Jackson
4. Eve Jackson
5. Analia Zhang
6. Tristan McLean II
7. Jason McLean

If I'm correct, Jason died in the Trials of Apollo. That's why Piper's kids have her last name. 

Not sure whether or not to make this a trilogy or five parts. I guess we'll know for sure when we have a better idea of the story.

Chaos could be the main villain.

Mateo dies after the final battle. I was thinking that he gets injured pretty badly, causing him to go into a coma of sorts. He doesn't respond to the ambrosia given to him, nor does his condition get worse. Hades looks into his soul and finds it struggling. Mateo is not sure whether or not he wants to live or die. He knows that if he lives, he'll never see Dylan after she departs with Hades to the Underworld. On the other hand, if Mateo dies, he'll be with Dylan. Mateo chooses death, not being able to bear a second longer without Dylan. I kind took inspiration from the Widowhood Effect. In Mateo's case, he slowly becomes less of himself over the course of the Seven of the Seven story. It's when that he and Dylan depart for the Underworld together, that the old Mateo is back.

None of these are concrete. Just some general ideas I have for a few things. 

• Posted at:

Tobias

Part-Time MBer

Member since 2014

Keeper of the 40th Clue

Wannabe Storyteller

Dreamer

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

I never had a problem with anything you did in this story personally I dont care about the story no offense it's not like she'll be reading it anyway I was just trying to sort of keep the rp goi g by doing something that would take place after her rp but it just doesn't work without her 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

daintysprinkles16

Honestly, Tobias, I'm here to be supportive and to assist in anyway that I can. I'm 19 and minor ig in creative writing and this is honestly one of the most fantastic and well thought out fanfictions I've ever seen a teenager do.

• Posted at:

ALLY IRENE

Katherine (Newsies)

Wendy (Peter Pan)

Fantine (Les Mis)

Maria (Sound of Music)

Front sm

daintysprinkles16

Your plot line sounds phenomenal and I'm honestly so enchanted with Mateo and Dylan.

I would love to help, even if you just need to practice with an RP sometime.

• Posted at:

ALLY IRENE

Katherine (Newsies)

Wendy (Peter Pan)

Fantine (Les Mis)

Maria (Sound of Music)

Front sm

breakingheart128

I am here, my friend. But only for this. This is breathtaking.

You know who I am. 

• Posted at:

think of the future,

think of your dreams.

something won't always be missing,

you won't always feel empty here.

an old friend.

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

You're her?

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

breakingheart128

I think you know, dear.

• Posted at:

think of the future,

think of your dreams.

an old friend.

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

I wish you would come back

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

breakingheart128

Me too, Maya. Me too.

• Posted at:

think of the future,

think of your dreams.

an old friend.

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

I wish you wod come back 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

:'(((

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

daintysprinkles16

The only thing I would say that absolutely needs to be done is to start from the beginning. Introduce Mateo and Dylana, and show how they work together and how their powers work and all that. 

• Posted at:

ALLY IRENE

Katherine (Newsies)

Wendy (Peter Pan)

Fantine (Les Mis)

Maria (Sound of Music)

Front sm

breakingheart128

Don't worry. I'm checking on you, too. I found your Wattpad. I love all of your stories. You should write one on Keri and Maya, the originals Middle School RP. I would love that.

I wish I could come back. But I can't let myself do that.

• Posted at:

think of the future,

think of your dreams.

an old friend.

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Maybe I will 

:'( i don'ts understand 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

breakingheart128

@Ally

i appreciate you helping Tobias with this. 

• Posted at:

think of the future,

think of your dreams.

an old friend.

Front sm

scarletactor17

*hugs Breaking* I'm glad to see you're on here again. I'm sorry that I didn't have much motivation to do this until recently. I guess that it just felt weird not doing it without you. I'm greatful though, knowing that you'll read this story. :)

Ally: That's what I was thinking. I think that I'm going to to keep the beginning of the old RP. I'll most likely add some more stuff, but the main points should be the same. 

Mal: I'm sorry I haven't posted in Disney Divergent. Life got in the way and this place hasn't been a priority, until just recently. Maybe its best that we leave it to rest for now and go back to it whenever Elf returns. It kind of feels like the three of us got to a point where we had no idea where to go with these characters. It'd pain me if we never gave them a proper ending.

On another note:

Similar to my earlier post, these are just ideas. Suggestions are always welcomed. I know its quite early to have concrete plans for the Seven of the Seven, but I already have possible titles. I think that if there is going to be one that stays the same, it will most likely be the #5. If end up making it a trilogy, then I'll possibly combine the first four stories into two. 

1. The Seven of the Seven: The Earth Mother's Revenge

2. The Seven of the Seven: The Forrest of Curses

3. The Seven of the Seven: The Lost Hero's Return

4. The Seven of the Seven: The Fall of Olympus

5. The Seven of the Seven: The Battle of Camp Half-Blood

I really think the first one is kind of cheesy. >.<

• Posted at:

Tobias

Part-Time MBer

Member since 2014

Keeper of the 40th Clue