Front sm

stormcloud518

Branch: Ekaterina

Heyo! !) So most of you know that today is my last day on this site...(Although we all know I will probably miss peeps so bad and come back but....we don't know that...I probably won't come back but idk...) I could make this all formal and stuff but since it's me, thats impossible. This Is basically a Thank you/Good bye thread for you guys. (Yeah, in did something kinda like this before, but after I did it I kept thinking about all I could've said so imma try to capture all my gratitude and stuff xp) Yeah, this probably isn't gonna be that long Because  I'm not good with words but....yeah. Soo.... let's get started!

Say,

Heyo girl! I just wanna start by saying that I can never thank you enough for being there for me and putting up with my weird awkward self. I remember when I was having trouble with life, I would be grumpy. You would just say "spit it out, flashy" (well not exactly that but...you know what I mean.) And I'd go through everything. You were so willing to listen to me and i wanna thank you for that. You've helped me become more open about myself when I'm talking to people. A lot of the stuff I told you I have never told human being in this planet. I kept it all inside....but when I found you,   I was  able to throw it out there and you could relate to some of my problems. I don't know what I'm going to do now, because I won't have you to unleash some things I've locked up. Someone once told me that no one can keep things locked up and hidden forever. Eventually your going accidentally leave the door open and people will get in. You need to tell the people whom you trust the things you've locked up, or they might be told to the wrong person. (If that makes any sense....she said it better xp ) After today, I won't have you anymore and I have no idea what I'm going to do. o_o All the great memories of us playing truth or dare...(okay, the memories weren't pleasant at the time....but now they're better!) The good old days. All the sodas I got from winning the jinx wars. Ahhh happy days. I hate to leave it all behind, but that's how it has to be. I think I told you this, but the song Time Of Our Lives kinda says what I wanna say to you. " If this has to end, I'm glad you have been my friend in the time of our lives." (Yeah, I don't know when I started getting all there quotes...) "We have had the time of our lives, and now the page (pun intended...rp remember? *cringe cringe*) has turned. The stories we will write." Yeah, I'm gonna stop quoting and just be real with you. I WILL MISS YOU SO MUCH. THANK YOU FOR BEING MY FRIEND! NEVER GONNA FORGET YOU!! KEEP THE ROMANS OUT!!!

Happiness and hugs forever and always,

Lily

Jane,

Jane....like I said to say, I can't thank you enough for being there for me. Remember when I told you that story? I really needed to do that....I needed to unleash it so I could place it out of my head. I needed to forgive and be done, by I couldn't do that before I had the facts straight in my mind. Thank you for listening to it. Thanks for teaching me to rp! That was really fun and enjoyable. I probably was extremely cringy while doing it, so thanks for your support with all that. Listen, (and this is for say and everyone who is reading this) I know how it feels to be regected. To be not cared about and to be crying at night trying to sort out things that don't make any sense. But no matter what's happening, (or what is going to happen) you need to know that your awesome. Your smart. Your an amazing person and your beautiful. People who say your not any of those things are either jealous of you or someone told them what their saying to you. Someone said they weren't smart, good looking, or awesome. It hurt them. In their hurt,  they decide to hurt others as well. They want others to suffer what they did. They want to throw others down to make themselves look better. So don't bet a word they say. They don't know all the good hiding inside you, waiting to jump out. They don't see your thoughts, the things you've thought of. They. Don't. Know. You. Okay, now your probably like "uhh this is all good and stuff...but why are you telling me this?" So everyone gets bullied and everyone at some point in their life has someone say extremely mean things about them. It can't be avoided. But I'm saying this because I wish someone had told me this before it had happened or even after it had happened. It hurts. No matter what people say, it hurts them deep down to the core. But just know that they don't know you and that no matter what, your beautiful, smart, awesome and all those good things that no one knows you are because you've been hiding. So either that speach was super cringy or it was decent. I hope those of you who thought it was cringy see the truth in it though. IM GONNA MISS YOU SO BADLY! Thank you for all you've done for me. Thanks for baring my cringy words. Thank you!! Goodbye!

Love you! 

Lily

Julie,

Well, we've had a lot of fights and stuff....but we're still good friends, right!? I want to thank you again for forgiving me. I shouldn't have been mean, and I was. I'm sorry. ;-; I've learned a lot of stuff from you and it's definitely changed me for the better. I'm glad we can part on good terms. Last time wasn't the best way to part, so I'm glad I got to come back and have a second chance. Thank you for that second chance too!! I'm going to miss you and the group a ton!! You guys were so good friends to me when I first got on. Thanks!!! I wish there was someway I could explain how much just appreciate what you did for me. Yeah, we've fought, but that has helped me in ways too! In ways I didn't think were possible! I actually don't fully understand it....=p You are an amazing friend! I'll miss you SO much! You've seen a lot of me when I was sad. Thank you for comforting me =) I'll never forget how kind you were. I don't think I'll ever forget this place! All these people! Never gonna forget ya!! Xp 

Cookies and cupcakes!

Lily

Cya guys! Thanks again!!! Remember, I'm not gone yet. I'll be gone tonight, though. Thanks!!!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Front sm

sapphiremist227

Branch: Janus

You cant leave!!!!!!!!!!!

You just got back....

*Is crying her eyeballs out*

• Posted at:

Jewels

Queen Of Music, Chocalate, and kittens!

"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them."~ Walt Disney

cake is great..just like jake -jake

I AM THE ALL MIGHTY KITTY

"we're not weird, we're just a bit crazy." -Cara

Front sm

basketballathletic1926

Branch: Lucian

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

PLEASE DON'T DO THIS TO ME!!! I'll misss you so much, even more then last time!!!

• Posted at:

~Cass~

#RemeberLily&Jane

#SupportTheLGBTQ+Community

#TooManyBooksNotEnoughBookmarks

A PROUD LUCIAN!

If you ask me how I am, there are three default answers; fine, good or eh.

Front sm

werewolfdragon7937

Oh lily....

when end you came back I didn't know you very well then saw a spark of creativity inside you! You are an maxing talented person who thinks too little of yourself. Lily I wish for you not to leave and I would to anything in my power to stop you but.. if this is what you want I understand that too. I wish for you to stay kind, loyal and thoughtful, just remember, "the things you say you can't do, are the things that will make your light shine the most." And just remember this too, "my most sincere goodbye for a kid with a good heart, kind actions, and thoughtful words." Now spread your wings and fly my Pegasus friend. Fly.

• Posted at:

Front sm

werewolfdragon7937

Btw my sister says goodbye and she'll really miss you!

• Posted at:

Front sm

basketballathletic1926

*cries*

Your so sweet!

I love you too (As a friend)

Lily, you've been there for me too, I enjoyed teasing you and making jokes with you so much, you're an awesome, shy, cool, creative girl, that is amazing. I want you to know, it's been a great time with you, you encouraged me to start writing with your story, the camp, i'm starting to write on too, but it'll be a novel, that I wanna publish

• Posted at:

~Cass~

#RemeberLily&Jane

A PROUD LUCIAN!

Front sm

stormcloud518

Awww thx! You've inspired me too!

• Posted at:

Front sm

basketballathletic1926

What will happen to your story?!?!?!?

• Posted at:

~Cass~

#RemeberLily&Jane

A PROUD LUCIAN!

Front sm

stormcloud518

Idk, I might get on sometime when I need to and post it...or it will be forgotten. Idk

• Posted at:

Front sm

stormcloud518

Hey say and Julie!  Since we didn't get to say goodbye on chat, I'd like to hug you over the forums. 

-HUGS SAY AND JULIE HARD AND DOESNT LET GO-

Thanks guys, I wish I could've said goodbye in person (not in person, but you know what I mean) Best wishes with your future! Love you guys!!!

• Posted at:

Front sm

basketballathletic1926

*sobs of the song* LILY!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T LEAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Posted at:

~Cass~

#RemeberLily&Jane

A PROUD LUCIAN!

Front sm

cryingstorm15

Love you guys so much! I can't believe this is goodbye.....feels so unreal. I wish I was good at goodbyes but it's actually kinda sad how bad I am at it. Life is gonna be very lonely without you guys, and I'll be super bored. If I fix a few problems, I might come back but I doubt they can be fixed. You guys are amazing! Thanks for everything!! I can't press upon you how amazing, thoughtful, kind, and funny you guys are!! I was so lucky to find you guys. I really just wanna spill my feelings out right now, so you guys can understand how much you mean to me. I wish you guys could see what I mean when I say that. Like if you got a highly skilled scientists and asked them to go though how much you guys mean to me and how grateful I am, they would say that it would be impossible. Which it is, because no one can truly know what someone is truly thinking unless they are extremely good at reading people, but even then they can't know for sure. There isn't a way I could say this that could capture all the emotion in me right now.

If you think about it, it all started with a simple "hello!" And now it ends with a complicated "goodbye." (Okay, I don't know what I was trying to prove with that one.....) But basically, you'll never know how much I care about you guys and I hope you enjoy life! Some day, a girl named Lily will ask to be your friend and maybe you'll remember =p.

But here's a rlly nice quote a found...it'd actually from Winnie the pooh. "How lucky I am to have someone that makes saying goodbye so hard." Couldn't have said it better, man. Actually, if it's okay with you I'm gonna keep quoting him. He does a good job. 

"Promise me you'll always remember: your braver then you believe. Stronger then you seem, and smarter then you think."  

"If there ever comes a day when we can't be together, keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever."

Again, I love you guys! Thanks! -Hugs- and rememberx! "Good friends never say goodbye, they simply say see you soon!" And I will be bk some day!! 

Happiness and hugs forever and always,

Lily

• Posted at:

Front sm

werewolfdragon7937

Oh lily I will always remember you, you are a brave, kind,  generous girl with a big heart! I hope all the best things for you! No one could ask for a better friend lily and forever we will cherish our moments with you! - Jane

• Posted at: