Front sm

cobragerbil64

Branch: Tomas

Hey guys! I think I have a good idea(you can prove me wrong) for a rp!

It will be kind of like a role play, but not interactions between characters. Like a journal for each cahill before a cahill or vesper ambush. Atmost 2 posts for each log please! 

So, I'll give you a few Cahills and you guys can make up a story from their POV before being defeated.

List:

Amelia Earhart (Taken by me)

Constantine of Russia

Nicholas of Russia

Nanny of the Maroons. (lets say enemies were vespers)

Tesla

Edison

Abraham Lincoln

Napoleon Bonaparte

(Any other Cahills you guys know)

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Hi, I am Matt

Referred to as a scary CobraGerbil 

<---- 

Son of Hermes

A Tomas, partly Lucian 

A Water and Cheese Egyptian Magician

Spirit animal is Chameleon

Slytherin pride :)

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

Branch: Ekaterina

Save Nanny (and if I can, add Anne Bonny)

• Posted at:

The butterfly’s end

is 

the caterpillar’s beginning 

Front sm

cobragerbil64

Amelia: I grimaced. The clue had to be found. For peace.

As a Madrigal, I was also part of the clue hunt. There was 7,000 miles left, and I was so close to the next clue, according to the Madrigal stronghold. I flew to the side in my plane and patted my backpack for my clues. Iron solute and mace, from my ancestor. I dived the plane and flew back up, only to realize my wing was smoking. I gasped and pulled a lever on my plane. A cannon burst out on my other wing and I pressed a button on the lever. Bullets fired and shot down a plane. 2 more charged. The planes circled around me and fired. I swerved around, and one plane shot down the other. Only 1 plane left. The plane flew above me and I tried to make my bullets follow. A figure dropped from the plane and I tried to fend him off. I punched and kicked. We wrestled and the man grabbed a dagger from his belt to cut off my backpack with my clues. I jumped and he stabbed me in the stomach. I looked down at the red clot and suddenly, I dropped the 2 vials. They would shatter in the ocean, but for the greater good. Maybe a descendant of the Madrigals would find mace and iron solute. I looked up with my last breath. The man was cutting my engine off, and he had a grapple hook connected to his own plane. However, that wasnt what shocked me. It was the gold symbol on the plane banner. The Vespers.

• Posted at:

Hi, I am Matt

<---- 

Son of Hermes

A Tomas, partly Lucian 

Front sm

cobragerbil64

@Moonlight, Saved!

(Anne is accepted, although can you come up with some story for her involving Cahills/Vespers)

• Posted at:

Hi, I am Matt

<---- 

Son of Hermes

A Tomas, partly Lucian 

Front sm

cobragerbil64

So guys, I just need to know if this idea is okay? 

• Posted at:

Hi, I am Matt

<---- 

Son of Hermes

A Tomas, partly Lucian 

Front sm

cobragerbil64

Ok, I'll do another one

Lewis: "Come on, William." William Clark was trudging behind, with our coded compass. It had a tip that would find our next clue, probably a metal. We slowly walked across Louisiana, as assigned by Tomas leader Thomas Jefferson. There were coded scratches on the back, in case another Tomas came along. I helped recruit Clark, another Tomas, and we were close. I held my map when Clark blinked twice. I saw a bush move. Clark jumped up.

"WE'RE HERE! THE CLUE IS COPPE..."

I shushed him. I pushed him down and Clark started to protest. "What was that for..."

A gust of wind flew by and an bullet was imbedded in a tree trunk next to us.

"Oh."

"Natives?"

"I doubt it." I brandished my tomahawk. Clark grabbed his rifle. Bare-chested men jumped out and glared. Each holding a weapon. 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Clark: I was kind of scared. I clutched my rifle tighter and aimed. A few seconds passed, full of silence.Suddenly, a man shot his pistol. I crumpled to the floor. In anger, I fired my rifle at his chest after. The man stumbled back, and tripped on a rock. Then. Everything broke out. 

I reloaded on the ground. I fired again. The man crumpled. Lewis hacked with his Tomahawk, cutting down each man, Tomas style. I then grabbed the legs of one man and pulled him down, and stole his pistol. I kicked him with my good leg and the man rolled into the tree. My new pistol worked surprisingly well. It was a good pistol. I fired and Lewis brandished a gun of his own. Men kept jumping out, and I was starting to get tired. My leg was in agony and leaning against a rock helps a bit. I had several cuts and bruises. Finally, there was one man. He held a strange rod in his arms. "Now You are going to pay for their deaths."

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Lewis: He was aiming at Clark. My weapon was out of bullets. I'd thrown my tomahawk. William knew the clue. What good was I? 

The rod was still pointed at Clark. It blasted a bullet, a special modified one. I threw myself in the air, trying to grab the rod. "FOR THOMAS CAHILL!!"

Then, everything went dark.

Clark: Lewis? What happened? I had shut my eyes and when I opened it, a body lay on the floor, covered with bullet holes. I choked. The man stood, reloading. I ran up with my bad leg, grabbed the rod, and broke it over his head. The man slumped on the floor. I crawled over to Lewis. I checked his pulse. He was dead. My good friend. Gone because of the clue hunt. Sure he was bossy but...

I grabbed a piece of the rod that took his life. Surely, there would be a Lucian crest. There was a gold V. What?

That wasn't important. I threw my compass in the bushes, armed with the fact of the clue, copper. I fired a pistol in the air a bunch of times. Morse code for "THEY HAVE GOT US."

And I slumped on the floor next to Lewis, sobbing.

• Posted at:

Hi, I am Matt

<---- 

Son of Hermes

A Tomas, partly Lucian