Front sm

dawnamber101

Branch: Janus

So Clair, has revived her organization Appreciation For Everyone, and she said in the thread to appreciate an MBer, and I though I would show appreciation for her! 

(She didn't say what to put so I'll just talk about how awesome she is as a person and why I appreciate her.)

There are many reasons why I appreciate Clair. Firstly, she is one of the nicest, most caring, calm, and mature people I know, even though she'd find a way to deny one of these at least. Back in 2014, when I was a little ol' lonely MBer, I started reading around and stalking, yes stalking, oldies, ors imply people I wanted to get to know threads. So, I happened to stumble upon a thread with Clair, talking about "Random Dude". At the time, I didn't know who that was, so being a little nosy 11 year old, I put in my signature: "SHH, I'M HIDING FROM RANDOM DUDE". So then, after that Clair made a thread summoning me over, this is also the first time I saw my name in the title of a thread, and needless to say I was beyond ecstatic, and she asked me how I knew who Random Dude was. Yada, yada, yada, we had a conversation we become friends, and I was so happy that I caught the attention of an oldie, or who I more or less thought of as a cool person, and this is one of the reasons I appreciate Clair.

Another reason why I appreciate this lovely person, is because she would never make me feel left out. I tried my hardest to fit in, especially the first couple months I was on the forums, and after I met her, I started talking to a lot of interesting people because of her, so yep another reason why I appreciate Clair.

They're are a million more reasons why I think Clair is such an awesome person, but I'll leave all that for another day. :)

Signed,

Appreciator #3

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Far. Fardosa. AmberDosa. FariesFarry. Farreh 

Proud MBer Since: June 2014

Cahill-Demigod-Potterhead-

Reader.

Dreamer.

Just your favorite person :D (30-day money back gurantee)

I feel like I spelled gurantee wrong...it doesn't look right...