Front sm

kittendragon1741

Branch: Lucian

So I was supposed to be born on my moms birthday but I was instead born about 12 weeks earlier and pretty sick. I also had a twin sister but more on her later. So I was born a sick baby and a born a lot earlier than I was supposed to be which probably why I was so sick and I was also the size of my mom's palm. And I had all these tubs and probably I.Vs on me and I had to be feed though a tube that went in my nose and if you think that was bad my twin sister was worse. She had something that I don't quite remember but I think it infected some of her organs but I don't remember. Anyway when we thought everything was going to be fine, it wasn't. My family was told that something was wrong with Alexandria (that was her name.) And the nurses tried everything they could but they couldn't fix it... later they took her off life support and my family said there last goodbyes and she became my guardian angel. Back to me I was now able to not have food stuffed up my nose so I could eat and even though I still had weak lungs, well weaker than most. Fast-forward to my still a baby but not a little baby time. So at one point I had to go to the hospital again because of something that I think had to do with an organ maybe the appendix? But I'm told my mom or dad couldn't leave without me crying even when a nurse was there. Later when I was maybe 2? My mom had another child who was my sister Nadia and at this point the only word I had been speaking was "Meow" probably because my favorite animal was a cat. Fast-forward to when I was 5,6 and 7 I guess I got angry at lots of things mostly if it had to due with Nadia and every time I got angry with her I had this strange urge to hurt her and something kept urging me to do it but I didn't want too. When I was 8,9 and 10 these cats kept coming to my house mostly because my dad had cat food to feed them and they had babies and we liked to name them and when I was 10 I had this one kitten I named Lucky and it was a Tuxedo kitten and I loved it with all my heart but one day it got sick and we tried everything but it died and I was devastated after all it was only a kitten and it had lots of life left. At this point we had went from school to school but we then had to move closer to my grandparents because my dad's job was relocating to Florida. So we moved and I yet again had moved school. First it was virtual school which I hated mostly because they lessons were long and my sisters got to go to a public school and I had to stay in virtual school because I was "Struggling" which made me an angry person especially because both my younger sisters, Nadia and Talia got to go. Now this part is when I was 11 I finally get to go the the public school and this is when I was still sane life was still good and I didn't have the fierceness as I do know and I didn't have the overwhelming felling or needing to save the world and an overexcited brain due to songs, books, video games. Now I'm 12 1/2 and I'm going to say I'm pretty insane because of middle school and I've been having these weird dreams such as this one, so in the dream I was hiking with my girl scout troop when I suddenly collapsed and I must of passed out or I was in a coma because the next thing I knew I was at the hospital. This was pretty much my life and if you have any questions I will be glad to tell you. Oh and by the way my real name is Michaila. Spelled exactly like that. Oh and just so you know I don't normally share this kind of stuff unless I really trust you guys, which I do.

Mods plz let this through

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Call me Tori! 

I was Crescent Buuuuut I've decided to change that. 

I've been busy! And inactive. I'll try to be on a bit more.

Front sm

sapphiremist227

Branch: Janus

Oh my thats sad, Middle School is tough huh. Can I ask if you have anger issues maybe, its okay if you do. My father had anger issues and if it can be passed down, I'm afraid I might have them.

• Posted at:

Jewels

Queen Of Music, Chocalate, and kittens!

"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them."~ Walt Disney

cake is great..just like jake -jake

I AM THE ALL MIGHTY KITTY

"we're not weird, we're just a bit crazy." -Cara

Front sm

sapphiremist227

I love your name btw

• Posted at:

Jewels

"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them."~ Walt Disney

Front sm

kittendragon1741

No.... I don't think I do.... but.... maybe. Anyways thanks about you liking my name! I like it but I don't like how it's spelled...

• Posted at:

Call me Tori! 

Front sm

sapphiremist227

Np! I hate my name, I found out what it meant and its stupid.

• Posted at:

Jewels

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

Branch: Ekaterina

*Hugs Crescent super tightly*

Middle school=Torture

If you don't like your name ill take it from you. My irl name is Caroline and my siblings make it Scaroline, Creepoline, Crapoline, Cowoline, Clowloline, and more. 

• Posted at:

The butterfly’s end

is 

the caterpillar’s beginning 

Front sm

amazingtiger219

Branch: Ekaterina

Darling, I- *hugs Crescent* I had no idea. I feel so terrible. Is there anything I can do for you?

• Posted at:

Queen Ivy

Thorn Clover Lily Keith Riptide Luke Ryder 

Always be yourself, not the person that you pretend to be- NF

All the best people are mad- Lewis Carroll 

I'm Back!

Front sm

kittendragon1741

*Hugs Ivy and Cara back* Thank you, you guys are good friends. And Ivy, you couldn't have known because I closely guard my past and when I really trust someone I then open up my past.... but you can help by staying my friend.

• Posted at:

Call me Tori! 

Front sm

wolfpaw1527

Branch: Tomas

0o0

• Posted at:

Nacho

memes and vines and memes and vines

holy heck i spilled my wine

Foxcraft

Wolfey

Phillip

Benny

Nacho.exe

EVERYBODY DO THE DAB

Front sm

kittendragon1741

Nacho, you seem surprised.

• Posted at:

Call me Tori!