Front sm

tidesong9

aka RisingAssassin113

Branch: Lucian

Backstory: Asgardia was the seventh of seven island paradises. Each island represented a level to get to Elysium, or what lied beyond Asgardia. One day, however, a strange storm struck Asgardia and made it into a living nightmare.
For years, a group called Guardians monitored sixteen ordinary kids. Now they are preparing to approach each one and ask them to join the Seekers Initiative, a group composed of extraordinary people, to find out what happened to Asgardia and clear the way to Elysium. In order to do that, they must pass through the other six levels - Avalonia, Atlantis, Elaea, Antillia, Eden, and Aotearoa - and meet very dangerous enemies and allies.

Avaloniais where all of your fears come to life. In order to pass on, you must find a way to defeat them.

Atlantis is the world in which your dreams come alive, especially your nightmares. You must find a way to defeat them. Atlantis is nothing compared to Asgardia in terms of the dreamscape, however.

Elaea is where you must believe in yourself and your teammates in order to survive - this world is all about building team bonds and strength. If you can't work as a team, you cannot succeed here.

is the world in which your resolve and mind will be tested. You must know yourself in order to fight back.

Eden is where you must be able to see past surfaces and appearances to the truth. It will present you with lies and deception hidden underneath a mask of purity and light, and if you cannot learn to distinguish between the truth and lies, you cannot pass.

Aotearoa is where you must face your own self and come to terms with who and possibly what you are in order to survive, for the greatest challenge you will face is your own self.

Asgardiause to be paradise, until it was cursed. All of the skills you learned from the other six worlds will come into play here, and it will take all sixteen Seekers and Guardians to save this world and all the others before they crumble to dust -- taking the Seekers along with them.

*Only sixteen people will be accepted for the Seekers. The rest will stay behind and be Guardians (who will have an adventure of their own).

RULES:

- NO godmoding - meaning your character cannot be the "best" at something.

- Always be kind in your RPing. No cussing, etc.

- All MB rules apply.

- Be realistic. For example, if you've sustained heavy injuries, your character won't suddenly be able to fight off all the bad guys and be the hero. They'll be weak and in need of help.

- ONLY ONE PERSON CAN HAVE A MAIN POWER. For example, Arabella has the main power of dreaming and controlling the dream world, and controlling death/spirits. No one else can claim those powers! Your TWO main powers are the ones you are strongest at, and are your best ones. For example, my character's main power is dreams - so she will be amazing at controlling dreams, but not so much the weather even though she can control it a little. Your minor powers (NO MORE THAN THREE) are ones that you can't control very well, and aren't your main strong point.

Name:

Nickname/what you preferred to be called:
Last Name:

Seeker/Guardian outfit (jeans/pants or skirt, t-shirt or some form of shirt, and cloak with your patron god(s)' symbol(s) on it, but you choose all the colors):

Greek patron god(s):

MAIN Power:
MINOR Powers:
Personality:
Trademark:
Background:

Weaknesses:

Strengths (JUST A FEW):
Seeker or Guardian? (after sixteen RPers join, you will become default Guardian):
Other:

Name: Arabella Nickolette

Nickname/what you preferred to be called: Nikki or Nyla
Last Name: Sealand
Looks: golden eyes, silvery-blonde hair, tall, slim, wiry, generally prefers dark grey jeans and a light gray t-shirt along with a simple silver chain with sapphire pendant.

Seeker/Guardian outfit: black pants, white shirt, black cloak with symbol of Hades and Morpheus on it (since her patrons are the god of death and the god of dreams)

Greek Patron god(s): Hades/Thanatos (for death) and Morpheus (for dreams)
MAIN Power (ONLY CHOSE TWO): the world of dreams (being able to control and appear in others' and her own dreams, controlling sleep and nightmares, etc.), and death/spirits

MINOR Powers: telekinesis, controlling weather, magic
Personality: mysterious, can be dark, is friendly once you get to know her, kind, clever
Trademark: red lipstick and her comebacks

Background: lived with a friend after her parents mysteriously went missing when she was a baby, attended high school, and kept her powers secret. When a Guardian approached her, she agreed, eager for adventure.

Weaknessses: She tends to mistrust everyone, she can be very rash, she doesn't often think before speaking, she can be extremely rude

Strengths: she often apologizes and is willing to see that she can be wrong, she is extremely loyal, she is very introspective
Seeker or Guardian?: Seeker
Other: has an uncanny ability to read people (without mind powers)

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

N y l a   MBer since 2012 

"Oh, we're all just searching, not knowin' where we're going.

And it makes us nervous, so we try to find a way out.

We're still v a g a b o n d s."

Front sm

winterfairy70

Branch: Janus

Please save seeker/photoumbrakinesis/patho-elementokinesis.

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

TwinSister!DaughterOfCapAmerica!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Queen&GuardianOfLove/Rebellion

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

No vibrations instead of love 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Save darkness electricity main  and beauty and  dark magic and love for minor 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

scarletactor17

Save water as main

• Posted at:

Under cloud, beneath the starsOver snow one winter's mornI turn at last to paths that lead homeAnd though where the road then takes meI cannot tellWe came all this wayBut now comes the dayTo bid you farewell

-Billy Boyd

#TheMBLivesOn

Front sm

tidesong9

aka RisingAssassin113

Valkyrie: Okay!

Mal: Okay!

• Posted at:

Front sm

winterfairy70

Name: Cassiopeia Lucy Faith  

Nickname/what you preferred to be called: Lucy. Never call her "Cass" or "Cassie" or "Cassiopea" unless you want her to fight you/she way's you can. Say's that her name is Lucy.
Last Name: Brighton 
Looks: Long, thick, soft, snow gold curls to her hips(usually down to cover her face, but she'll pull it up when she has work to do.) Her big eyes are a mixture between silvery grey, green, and blue. She's around average height for her age (5'0 ish), very very slim (a lithe/delicate build), very very very pale, with light freckles, and she's very very very pretty.

Seeker/Guardian outfit (jeans/pants or skirt, t-shirt or some form of shirt, and cloak with your patron god(s)' symbol(s) on it, but you choose all the colors): Blue/grey/silver/black flannel shirt with rolled up sleves, tight(but flexible/comfy) black jeans. A dark purple/blue(almost black) cloak with silver stars and the symbols of Artemis and Nyx.

Greek patron god(s): Artemis and Nyx

MAIN Power: Photo-umbrakinesis. Patho-elementokinesis(I'll say what emotions correspond to what elements later. I shall abbreviate it as "P.E")
MINOR Powers: Symphokinesis, illusions, and moon battery.
Personality:  Quiet(basically silent), very very shy, removed around strangers/people she doesn’t know well(has a sort of shell she seems to sink in to.)If people actually take the time to get to know her they’ll find that she’s very very sweet, gentle, adventurous, brave(with non-social things), fiercely loyal, and fun loving. Usually tries to follow rules(if she thinks they're fair), but always tries to do the right thing, even if that means breaking them. Extremely extremely extremely intelligint, very very creative, helpful, kind, naïve, innocent. Usually has ideas, but doesn’t voice them because she’s fairly certain no one will listen. Very very very stubborn and independent. She will never ask for help on purpose or by choice(esspecially if she's hurt from her powers.) Tends to doubt/dislike herself.     
Trademark: Extremely good burns(according to one of my friends: "The quiet ones have the best burns." XD) Seriously though... a silver pin(in the shape of a sword crossed over an olive branch.)   
Background: She and her big brother saw their parent's get murdered (she's blocked it out though.) Lived with an abusive uncle for a while(he though she killed their parent's and lied about it.) Eventually lived with her Aunt B. who actually loved/took care of her and her brother.

Weaknesses: Her P.E is extremely hard to control(she can only control certain elements depending on her emotions.) Tends to not eat or sleep as much as she should. Often she'll eat just enough that she doesn't collapse (while anyone's around at least.)  Often stays up all night(her moon battery let's her for a few days/nights. A week at most.) Stubborn. Doesn't have much self confidence at all, trust issues(unless someone earns her trust. Then she'll trust them with almost anything.) Has allergies.

Strengths: Has a photographic memory. Remembers everything She hears. Good at reading people/deductions. Stubborn. Observant. 
Seeker or Guardian?:  Seeker
Other: I hope she's okay. :3

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

tidesong9

aka RisingAssassin113

Valkyrie: Wonderful! She sounds awesome!

• Posted at:

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

Branch: Ekaterina

save a seeker with electricity and water as main

• Posted at:

The butterfly’s end

is 

the caterpillar’s beginning 

Front sm

kindhydra1

sent in a form

• Posted at:

I am Zoey

I'm a Janus

I'm a Madrigal

I'm a daughter of Athena

I'm a hunter of Artemis

I'm a member of Erudite as well as divergent

I have a penguin spirit animal

I'm a hystorian

I'm Atlantian

I'm a zebra

I'M A BOOK LOVER!!!!

-KindHydra1 (39 Clues Mber)

Front sm

kindhydra1

Name: Samilla

Nickname/what you preferred to be called: Cilla
Last Name: Dameer
Looks: Eyes that look like different colors depending on her mood, blond hair with purple ends, about average height, athletic looking.

Seeker/Guardian outfit (jeans/pants or skirt, t-shirt or some form of shirt, and cloak with your patron god(s)' symbol(s) on it, but you choose all the colors): She wears a black asymmetrical skirt that's made of a see-throughish color on the outside layer and then beneath, there is a purple underlayer. She wears a blue long sleeved shirt that is mixed with black (kind of looks like blue and black tye-dye) and has a black cloak that shimmers different colors depending on how you look at it with both the symbols of Hestia and Kione.

Greek patron god(s): Hestia (main), Kione

MAIN Power: metamorphosis, telepathy (can communicate without speaking, but also can proke through another's mind)
MINOR Powers: ice, invisibility, healing
Personality: She is kind of clouded with mystery. Nobody really knows what she's like. She tends to be quiet and observant, but also confident, always with her head held up high. She may sometimes come of as icy, but she's really caring if you get to know her, but it's really hard to. The only way to really trigger openness is for something traumatic to happen. If you do end up getting through to her, she's a lifelong kind of friend (unless you betray her which makes it even harder for her to open up to anybody).
Trademark: always wears a waterfall braid that comes to make one braid at the back
Background: She used to tell her brother everything as well as her best friend. When they started dating, they somehow decided that they didn't like her anymore and they ended up gossiping about her to everybody. After that, she closed herself away from everybody and started torturing her twin with suspicion about his girlfriend with her telepathy. Luckily, she'd never told him about her power (or anyone else for that matter) and that's right around the time she discovered she could shape-shift. She agreed to join because she didn't really have anything else she wanted to do with her life.

Weaknesses: hard for her to open up, hard to earn her trust and hard for her to trust others

Strengths (JUST A FEW): observant, good at hiding emotion, performs better under pressure while freaking out (internally)
Seeker or Guardian: Seeker
Other: She's kind of hard to read and only those close to her would ever be able to tell that she's freaking out or not in a good mood.

• Posted at:

I am Zoey

I'm a Janus

I'm a Madrigal

I'm a daughter of Athena

I'm a hunter of Artemis

I'm a member of Erudite as well as divergent

I have a penguin spirit animal

I'm a hystorian

I'm Atlantian

I'm a zebra

I'M A BOOK LOVER!!!!

-KindHydra1 (39 Clues Mber)

Front sm

tidesong9

aka RisingAssassin113

Emilie: Of course!

Cara: I'm sorry, but Emilie has already taken water as a Main Power. If she doesn't send in her form soon, I'll let you have it.

Zoey: Thanks for joining!

OFFICIAL SEEKER LIST SO FAR:

GIRLS:

Arabella "Nyla" Sealand - Dreams/Death

Cassiopeia "Lucy" Faith Brighton - Photoumbrakinesis/Pathoelementokinesis

Samilla "Cilla" Dameer - Metamorphosis/Telepathy

BOYS:

N/A

OFFICIAL GUARDIAN LIST:

N/A

• Posted at:

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

Then switch it to ice

• Posted at:

The butterfly’s end

is 

Front sm

tidesong9

aka RisingAssassin113

Cara: Ice and what else?

• Posted at:

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

Electricity

• Posted at:

The butterfly’s end

is 

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Cara I already saved electricity 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Name:Emma Mali

Nickname/what you preferred to be called:Emma E M or Mal
Last Name:Anderson
Looks:blond hair blue eyes extremely 

Seeker/Guardian outfit (jeans/pants or skirt, t-shirt or some form of shirt, and cloak with your patron god(s)' symbol(s) on it, but you choose all the colors):similar to mals in descendants 2

Greek patron god(s):poseidon(vibrations/earthquakes) zeus(electricity)

MAIN Power: vibration electricity
MINOR Powers:darkness dark magic(like maleficent's) weather
Personality:smart loyal rebellious thief hacker artist singer actress
Trademark:bow sword and and her life of no rules
Background:n/a(she won't tell you)

Weaknesses:she has a thing for no rules so she gets into bad situations sometimes

Strengths (JUST A FEW): acting art and her no rules policy is actually very helpful sometimes
Seeker or Guardian? (after sixteen RPers join, you will become default Guardian):seeker
Other:has a brother named Grim(17 with the same powers as her black hair green eyes very handsome) 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

winterfairy70

May I make Lucy's brother?

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

why am I so stupid¿

Fire and ice. (Mwa hahaha)

• Posted at:

The butterfly’s end

is 

Front sm

tidesong9

aka RisingAssassin113

Cara: Mal is right. And perfect! I love it! XD

Valkyrie: If you want. 

• Posted at:

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

might make grim later but some of the info on him is already I Ellie's profile

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

Name: Jessica Rose 

Nickname: Jess, Jessi, or Rose (but mostly Jess)

Last Name: Archerian

Looks: long black hair, stunning sea green eyes, tall, and pretty. She generally prefers to wear a white cami, black jeans, black leather jacket, black boots, and a silver necklace

Seeker/Guardian Outfit:  She wears a black shirt with burning ice on it, white skinny jeans, and a white jacket

Greek Patron God(s): Boreas/Khione (for ice) and Hephaestus (for fire)

Main Power: Fire and Ice

Minor Power: telekinesis, weather, teleportation, and dark side (named Sunnian)

Trademark: ice on fire

Background: She grew up with her dad who go explored cold areas, and went with him on all his expeditions. She was homeschooled by him, and always wished for something more. Her twin brother (who I am making later) grew up with their mom. She was a stay at home, rich, nice, amazing mom. She homeschooled him. Jay (the brother's name) and Jess just recently met up 

Weaknesses: her dark side and headstrongness

Strengths: archery, fire, and ice

Seeker or Guardian: Seeker

Other: n/a

(Her brother Jay's form is coming through later, is it okay if they have the same powers?)

• Posted at:

The butterfly’s end

is 

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

Name: Jason Ryan

Nickname: Jay, Jase, or Ryan

Last Name: Archerian

Looks: short black hair, sea green eyes, tall, and handsome

Seeker/Guardian outfit: a black t like Jess', blue jeans, and gray converse

Greek Patron God(s): Boreas/Khione (for ice) and Hephaestus (for fire)

Main Power: Fire and Ice

Minor Power: telekinesis, weather, teleportation, and dark side (named Potito)

Trademark: fire on ice

Background: She grew up with her dad who go explored cold areas, and went with him on all his expeditions. She was homeschooled by him, and always wished for something more. Her twin brother (who I am making later) grew up with their mom. She was a stay at home, rich, nice, amazing mom. She homeschooled him. Jay (the brother's name) and Jess just recently met up 

Weaknesses: his dark side and loyalty

Strengths: archery, fire, and ice

Seeker or Guardian: Seeker

• Posted at:

The butterfly’s end

is 

Front sm

tidesong9

aka RisingAssassin113

Mal: Alright.

Cara: Alright. I would prefer if he had different powers, just to mix it up, but you can do what you want with him.

All: I think we can start RPing soon, in a couple of days, after more have joined.

GIRLS:

Emma Mali "Mal" Anderson - Vibrations/Electricity

Jessica Rose "Jess" Archerian - Fire/Ice

BOYS:

Jason Ryan "Jay" Archerian - Fire/Ice

OFFICIAL GUARDIAN LIST:

N/A

• Posted at:

Front sm

tidesong9

aka RisingAssassin113

Cara: Mal has left this RP, so you may have electricity as a main power, if you wish.

GIRLS:

BOYS:

OFFICIAL GUARDIAN LIST:

N/A

• Posted at:

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

I never said I was leaving this one 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

(I could switch it to genekinesis for Jay (then his Greek god/goddess people would be Boreas/Khione) (genekinesis is manipulation of DNA)

• Posted at:

The butterfly’s end

is 

Front sm

tidesong9

aka RisingAssassin113

Mal: You informed on my Camp Midguard RP that you were leaving all of my RPs. 

Cara: Whatever you want! That sounds cool.

• Posted at:

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

No I said I won't be joining anymore rps I never said I was leaving ones I already joined

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

ravenfairy187

This sounds to good to ignore....

Name: Mira Willow Hope

Nickname/what you preferred to be called: Mria, MWH. 
Last Name: Jackson
Looks:  

Seeker/Guardian outfit (jeans/pants or skirt, t-shirt or some form of shirt, and cloak with your patron god(s)' symbol(s) on it, but you choose all the colors): Jeans, tunic, cloak with Hades symbols and Hecate symbols

Greek patron god(s): Hades, Hecate, 

MAIN Power:  death/darkness/spirits and magic. 
MINOR Powers: Biokinesis, Telekinesis, Atmokinesis
Personality: Smart, rebellious. Loyal to the ones she loves. Very blunt and honest, and can be rude, even though she doesn’t try to be. Very stubborn. She’s very fierce and sarcastic, not to mention tough. Has a sensitive side of herself that she rarely shows to anyone. If you are one of the people she trusts, she’ll beat herself up if you get hurt and she think’s it’s her fault. She’s very sassy, and tells herself not to be, but it doesn’t work. She hates to ask for help, and loves to boss people around. She has horrible ADHD, so she’s constantly bored in class, but is still very smart. She’s bold, and isn’t afraid to show it. If you get on her bad side, watch out. She can fight. She’s tolerant of pain, heartbreak and heartache, because she’s had her fair share of it in life. She’s very hesitant to talk to anyone she’s just met. Is very quick on her feet, and quick to throw a punch. Will fight anyone who questions her. She is brave, but gets to reckless at times. She trains a lot, so it’s a bit rare to see her not running. A high functioning sociopath. Quiet, shy, creative. Very smart. Has had her fair share of heartache, heartbreak, and pain in life, which is why she is so tolerant of it. She’s very protective of the ones she loves. Can be very rebellious, especially when something is happening, but it’s wrong. Very smart. When she’s in a battle, a whole new side comes out of her. In battle, she’s sassy, bossy, sarcastic, brave, bold. Pessimist. Suffers from bipolar depression, ADHD, self-harm and self-hate, OCD, multiple personality disorder, and a inferiority complex. Loves Paramore/Sia/Music in general. Also loves movies like Austin Powers. 
Trademark: Her singing and blue painted nails and umbrellas
Background: Her parents died when she was one, and there was no other family for her. She was shuffled around abusive foster parents who ignored her. Finally, when her cousin found her, she went to live with him, until he murdered someone and committed suicide. Was shuffled around more foster homes, each getting worse and worse. Then, when they found out her aunt was alive and has moved back home, she went to live with her, until she died. Currently lives with her divorced uncle Scott. 

Weaknesses: She has a habit of forgetting important stuff: food, sleep, water, the solar system, to take care of herself. She is horrible with honesty and kindness. Very anti-social. When she is mad, she locks herself in her bedroom in her flat. Easily bored, very impatient, not really ever around people as observant or smart as she. Hates to accept help from anyone. She is a high functioning sociopath. If she doesn't have something to do, she becomes obsessed with things such as: fashion designing, chocolate, peppermint, art, music, or just pacing around in circles. She becomes antsy if she doesn't have something to do for a while. (6 hours or 6 minutes, depending on her mood that day.) She can't really feel sympathy for others very well.  

Strengths (JUST A FEW): : A bunch of stuff from YouTube. Such as acting, dancing, singing, lockpicking, hacking, thieving, fighting, karate. She is very good at running, fencing, and scurrying up trees. Very good at chemistry/science. Excellent at acting/lying, and deducing. Good at getting people to spill their secrets, but you can't get her to spill her secrets. A high functioning sociopath, with her own universe she goes to when she mediates. Reads anything she can get her hands on. Very good at persuasion. She is good with most instruments.  
Seeker or Guardian? (after sixteen RPers join, you will become default Guardian): Seeker
Other: N/A

Mods, please let this through. 

• Posted at:

Lani

I'd Rather Be Me Then Be With You

Also, I miss Newsies(Hannah)

And Mary Poppins(Bird Woman)

And Annie(July)

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Save a seeker for grim

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

tidesong9

aka RisingAssassin113

Mal: Yes, I can save a Seeker position for Grim.

Lani/Chloe: I am so happy that you joined! However, my character Nikki has already claimed the Main Power of death/spirits/darkness, so please choose a different Main Power.

• Posted at:

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

(is it ok is I make a Guardian. If so how old should she be?)

• Posted at:

The butterfly’s end

is 

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Okay, then it is Hestia, and fire. 

• Posted at:

Lani

And Annie(July)

Front sm

tidesong9

aka RisingAssassin113

Cara: Feel free! Close to the Seekers' ages, maybe a little older? Whatever you want :)

Lani/Chloe: Someone else already has fire. Look through all the forms, and then figure out a Main Power not already claimed.

GIRLS:

Mira Willow Hope "Mira" Jackson - Magic/TBA

BOYS:

OFFICIAL GUARDIAN LIST:

N/A

• Posted at:

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Grim

Anderson

black hair green eyes extremely handsome

looks like killian jones outfit

Apollo 

light and healing

death darkness fire

smart loyal rebellious sarcastic thief hacker

protecting his sister bow sword life of no rules

n/a he won't tell you

doesn't follow rules will do anything to protect his sister

protecting his sister stealing hacking music

seeker

is emma's brother

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

Name: Coralina Grace

Nickname: Cora or Grace

Last Name: Jordonson

Looks)

-Hair: long gorgeous thick silky/smooth curly/wavy golden crimson reddish curls

-Eyes: stunning sea green eyes, long thick curly eyelashes, and perfect eyebrows

-Height: about 5,11

-Clothing: a black t-shirt, white jeans, black sandals, and her hair in a braid 

-Facial Features: a few moles, pale skin, and red lips

Seeker/Guardian outfit: a black shoulder length cloak. Black shirt. Black choker. Black pants. Black boots. Her hair in a braid with black strands.

Greek Patron God(s): Aphrodite and Artemis

Main Power: Animals and Love

Minor Power: beauty, genekinesis, and telekinesis

Trademark: A black strand of cord

Background: She grew up in foster care, her parents never cared. She ran away and currently lives in Boston, Massachusetts.

Weaknesses: hate, stillness, and ghosts

Strengths: love, animals, and change

Seeker or Guardian: Guardian

• Posted at:

The butterfly’s end

is 

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Okay, then Posidon, and water. 

• Posted at:

Lani

And Annie(July)

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

wouldn't animals be pan

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

tidesong9

aka RisingAssassin113

Mal: It could be either.

All: Should we start RPing soon, then?

• Posted at:

1 ,