Front sm

tidesong9

aka RisingAssassin113

Branch: Lucian

Heyyy! So I am bringing Camp Thor back as.... Camp Midguard (don't judge the spelling. Me like it. Also, another RPer suggested the name.) Anyway, hopefully, I'll revamp and bring back S.H.I.E.L.D. Academy, HYDRA Academy, and the New Avengers soon! Hopefully. O.o I think so. I dunno.

Anyway, ignore my ramblings XD And let's get this revamped RP a rollin'! Also, just FYI, the camp shirt is a dark blue t-shirt with 'Camp Midguard' on it in white letters. There are also official fleeces, sweaters, and long sleeves with 'Camp Midguard' on it (welllll, there are kids of snow and ice gods. It's gonna get cold XD)

FORM:

Name:

Looks:

Clothing:

Godly parent:

New or returning Camper?:

Past:

Powers:

Personality:

Weaknesses (you have to have at least ONE):

Weapon(s):

Other:

MY FORM

Name: Eira Lokidaughter
Looks: pure white braid with light blue streak through it, dark green eyes, faint scar across her cheek, pure white skin
Clothing: dark blue Camp Midguard shirt, darkwashed skinny jeans, black combat boots, necklace with Kaunaz rune (the rune corresponding to Loki)
Godly parent(s): Loki, minor snow goddess (minor enough so she is still considered a demigod)

New or returning camper?: Returning
Past: For a couple of years, she grew up on Jotunheim with Laufey, who took her in as a way to get revenge on Loki, and taught her to hate everything good. Then, Thor rescued her, and raised her for a few more years on Asgard, before taking to Camp Midguard. After about a year, she became leader, when the old leader was killed in a battle. She loves the camp, and does her best to be a just and friendly leader.
Powers: Creating snowstorms, snow, and ice out of thin air, summoning it, freezing anything, creating copies of herself, and small amounts of magic, understanding and writing magic runes, occasionally seeing the future
Personality: She is normally pretty friendly, and very smart and clever. If she gets mad, though, she'll either give you the cold shoulder or the worst chores in camp. She's surprisingly pretty closed mouthed about her past, but is very protective of any camper. She also loves any sort of sugar.
Weaknesses: She can be rash at times, and too trusting of people until she sees their guilt.
Weapon(s): Her mother's ice and snow staff, her own sword which can turn into any weapon she can visualize.
Other: The only Asgardians she is on good terms with are Loki and Thor.

I guess we'll start RPing pretty soon! 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

N y l a   MBer since 2012 

"Oh, we're all just searching, not knowin' where we're going.

And it makes us nervous, so we try to find a way out.

We're still v a g a b o n d s."

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Branch: Janus

you know that's not how it works right minor or not two gods/godesses makes you a god/godess

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Name:Ellie

Looks:blond hair blue eyes extremely pretty

Clothing:Midguard blue tank top(made it herself) jean shorts chucks

Godly parent:Thor and Loki(loki is her mother like alex in Magnus)

New or returning Camper?:new

Past:she has no family spent her life in orphanages and foster homes but they weren't good people so she always ran away

Powers:thor's powers along with control over earthquakes and illusions

Personality:smart loyal rebellious thief hacker artist singer dancer actress

Weaknesses (you have to have at least ONE):doesn't follow rules plays by her rules

Weapon(s):she for some reason has Jack(sword of summer) finds him annoying

Other:best thief hacker artist singer actress

Grim

black hair green eyes extremely handsome

dresses like ghost rider

Frey and skadi though people assume loki

returning

doesn't like talking about it

ice and snow along with the same abilities as magnus

n/a

he's a closed off person doesn't rust easily

sword and bow

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Save one Loki, one Thor, one Freya,and 1 Hela. All girls. And also equal singer/actress, best liar, equal thief, best swordfighter, and best deductions. I'll do my forms tonight or tomorow.

• Posted at:

Lani

I'd Rather Be Me Then Be With You

Also, I miss Newsies(Hannah)

And Mary Poppins(Bird Woman)

And Annie(July)

Front sm

tidesong9

aka RisingAssassin113

Mal: I addressed that in my form. Her mother is such a minor goddess, she's not even immortal. She simply has an extended life, and became a goddess only a couple hundred years ago, making her actually mortal. So, yeah, Eira is a demigod. And thanks for joining! But your character Ellie has the same problem you pointed out to me - she has two godly parents, and I'm uncomfortable with Loki and Thor being together. Please only let her have one godly parent, or at least have one godly parent minor enough so that it doesn't matter if they're a god or not. Same goes for the character Grim.

Lani/Chloe: Of course!

• Posted at:

Front sm

tidesong9

aka RisingAssassin113

Lani/Chloe: Also, we don't do "best" of anything here. That's godmoding. No offense. This RP should be as realistic as possible.

• Posted at:

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

well skadi is the norse snow goddess also loki can be both girl and guy and according to wikipedia there isn't really any minor gods or godess in norse except aegir

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Oh, okay! It's in a lot of RPs around here. 

• Posted at:

Lani

And Annie(July)

Front sm

tidesong9

aka RisingAssassin113

Mal: There are thousands of Norse gods and goddesses, and Wikipedia isn't always correct. Please respect my rules.

Lani/Chloe: I totally understand.

• Posted at:

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Just forget it 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Um..I sent in my forms and they shoed up on the compuyeer, and now they're not here..

• Posted at:

Lani

And Annie(July)

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

i literally googled and there is not one mention of minor gods

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

tidesong9

aka RisingAssassin113

Mal: Please respect my rules. If you want this so badly, you may go and make your own Norse demigod RP. I simply ask you to not make it identical to mine. As well, like I said, the internet is not always reliable, and I have studied Norse mythology both in school and as an extracurricular. There are many Norse gods and goddesses that are minor. However, if you continue to disagree with me, I am happy, as I mentioned, again, for you to leave and make your own RP based on Norse demigods.

Lani/Chloe: Oh no! Try again, and if that doesn't work, we'll figure something out. :)

• Posted at:

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

wow.....fine I'll leave but I will never try to join another one of your rps because that was in fact kind of mean 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

also history books aren't always reliable either 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

tidesong9

aka RisingAssassin113

Mal: Leave, then. I'll take you out of all my other RPs, too, since you want that. I'm sorry that you couldn't respect my rules or my opinion. Loki and Thor being together makes me highly uncomfortable, and I was trying to respectfully tell you that. I wanted to work out a solution with you, but we have differing opinions, so that couldn't work out. Have a good day.

• Posted at:

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

i want them to keep the powers gave them you manage to do that letme know and I don't want to leave but you basically told me to leave so if that's what you want fine 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

tidesong9

aka RisingAssassin113

Mal: We could figure that out. I am fine with your character having both Loki and Thor's powers (with some weaknesses, so it won't be godmoding), but I have stated my opinion several times on them actually being together. I did not say I want you to leave, I said I wanted you to respect my opinion and rules; you are the one who decided to leave since I was not conceding to you. I would welcome you to stay if you can agree on a solution with me.

• Posted at:

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

i never even said they were actually together you assumed that I was going more for mainly she's lokis daughter and Thor adopted her or the other way around 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

ravenfairy187

What you just said gave me a idea:

So, what if Loki was her actual parent but he couldn't raise her so Thor adopted her. 

Anyway, here are forms:

Name: Cassandra *Cassie* Vinsatant

Looks:She has shoulder-length brown hair, with blue streaks that take up a bit of her hair. It’s normally in a bun, or a braided ponytail. She has eyes that are a mix of blue/purple, with gold flecks that occasionally turn to green. She’s slim, and is gorgeous, despite her not admitting it. She’s about 5’6. She has a agile/flexible build. She sometimes wears mascara, lipstick, and her nails are always painted either blue or black. She has pale skin, that easily sunburns. She has scars all over her back, that she doesn’t let people see.  

Clothing: 

A)Training: A black tank, black shorts, black tennis shoes, and a black headband.

B)Case: A black shirt, black yoga pants, dark blue trench coat, and black boots. When she is on a case, her hair is always up in a ponytail. She has a black backpack that has pins with fandoms, quotes, and bands.

C)Camp:  A Camp  shirt, black skirt, flats or no shoes, a oversized hoodie. Then, her hair is down. She has headphones or a audiobook. 

Godly parent: Thor and a minor water goddess

New or returning Camper?: Returning

Past: Grew up as a normal kid(By her standards) until Furies attacked her school. 

Powers: Massive Strength, Electrokinesis, Atmokinesis, minor bits of Hydrokinesis

Personality: : She’s a introverted, anti-social, consulting detective, who happens to be very good at music. She has a tendency to start humming if she’s bored. She’s bored easily, and is a sociopath. She isn’t the most friendly of people, choosing to surround herself with people of her intelligence. She’s a genius. However, she is very shy. When she is bored, she will shoot this one wall, the wall that has a archery target. She shoots the wall with a actual gun, not a bow and arrow. She’s very impatient. She is not the most considerate of people, but she tries, namely when she is in public. She fiddles with her hands, or her bracelet when she is nervous. She loves Paramore/Weezer/Wrabel/Lily Allen/Skylar Grey. If anyone insults her or her friends/family, she'll  fight them

Weaknesses (you have to have at least ONE): She is a bit too anti-social for her own good. She can get a bit obsessive over a case, and when she does, it normally takes a shove or punch from Liam to get her out of that. When she is upset, she normally gets very depressed, and refuses to eat/sleep/talk. When she doesn’t have a case, she can obsess over things, such as art, music, baking(Not a good idea..she almost blew something up!), ETC. When she is bored, she’ll try to find a excuse to do something science-y. Or blow something up.  

Weapon(s): Mijonor

Other: Very good at deductions. 

Name: Naidia *Naiad* Mickleson

Looks: Long blond hair with purple streaks that is normally braided, blue faerie eyes, tall, very pale(She rarely goes out in the sun), scarred all over her back, long, nimble fingers

Clothing: Camp T-Shirt, shorts of some kind, black sandals

Godly parent: Loki and a minor snow goddess(Changed this like a million times, so not trying to copy yours!)

Past: Ran away when she was 9. Leon and Arabella took her in, and they brought her to camp. 

Powers: Cyrokinesis, Illusions, Shapeshifting, Enhanced Strength, Pyrokinesis, Telumkinesis, Serpent Venom Pain Transferral, Consciousness isplintering, Alf Sign Language, Control Over Children

Personality: Quiet, shy, creative. Very smart. Has had her fair share of heartache, heartbreak, and pain in life, which is why she is so tolerant of it. She’s very protective of the ones she loves. Can be very rebellious, especially when something is happening, but it’s wrong. . Apart from her shy side, she’s a huge daredevil.If she sees a building, or something you could climb/jump off of, she’s on it.  When she’s in a battle, a whole new side comes out of her. In battle, she’s sassy, bossy, sarcastic, brave, bold. 

Weaknesses (you have to have at least ONE):She is a high-functioning sociopath. She has horrible nightmares about the war that her sister died in.  

Weapon(s): Sword

Other: Very good singer

Name: Arabella *Ara*  Rosewale

Looks:  Long midnight black hair, bright blue eyes, tall, tan. 

Clothing: Camp Shirt, blue skirt, black boots. 

Godly parent: Freya and a minor weather god

New or returning Camper?:

Past: Normal, until a Helllhound came to the library. 

Powers: Golden Tears, Necromancy, Amokinesis, Ferrokinesis, minor weather control, Mystiokinesis

Personality:  Bubbly, kind, optimistic, caring, smart, mischievous, fun, independent, creative. Can be a bit wacky .Openminded.  

Weaknesses (you have to have at least ONE): Low Self-Esteem, Insomnia. 

Weapon(s): Knives

Other: Very good actress

Name: Mira *Miri* Willow Hope Jackson

Looks: She constantly dyes her hair. Currently it is black, purple, and blue. However, she will be dying her hair multiple times in this RP. Her hair is normally in a braided bun. Bright blue eyes. 5’4. Pale. Scarred up and down her arms.  

Clothing:

A) A black tanktop, Camp jacket, jean shorts, and flats. 

B) A graphic long-sleeve Sherlock shirt, black shorts, black boots.

C) A yellow t-shirt, purple jacket, orange shirt, and green sandals.

D) A short long-sleeve red dress, black shorts, black boots.

E) A short-sleeve Doctor Who shirt, leather jacket, black skirt, and green tennis shoes.

F) A shirt that has the lyrics to “Fences” by Paramore on it, shorts that have the lyrics to “Ankle Biters” by Paramore on it, and combat boots that have the lyrics to “The Greatest” by Sia on it. 

Godly parent: Hel

Past: : Her parents died when she was one, and there was no other family for her. She was shuffled around abusive foster parents who ignored her. Finally, when her cousin found her, she went to live with him, until he murdered someone and committed suicide. Was shuffled around more foster homes, each getting worse and worse. Then, when they found out her aunt was alive and has moved back home, she went to live with her, until she died. Currently lives with her divorced uncle Scott(When not at camp) 

Powers: Cyrokinesis, Snow manipulation, necromancy. 

PersonalitySmart, rebellious. Loyal to the ones she loves. Very blunt and honest, and can be rude, even though she doesn’t try to be. Very stubborn. She’s very fierce and sarcastic, not to mention tough. Has a sensitive side of herself that she rarely shows to anyone. If you are one of the people she trusts, she’ll beat herself up if you get hurt and she think’s it’s her fault. She’s very sassy, and tells herself not to be, but it doesn’t work. She hates to ask for help, and loves to boss people around. She has horrible ADHD, so she’s constantly bored in class, but is still very smart. She’s bold, and isn’t afraid to show it. If you get on her bad side, watch out. She can fight. She’s tolerant of pain, heartbreak and heartache, because she’s had her fair share of it in life. She’s very hesitant to talk to anyone she’s just met. Is very quick on her feet, and quick to throw a punch. Will fight anyone who questions her. She is brave, but gets to reckless at times. She trains a lot, so it’s a bit rare to see her not running. A high functioning sociopath. Quiet, shy, creative. Very smart. Has had her fair share of heartache, heartbreak, and pain in life, which is why she is so tolerant of it. She’s very protective of the ones she loves. Can be very rebellious, especially when something is happening, but it’s wrong. Very smart.  When she’s in a battle, a whole new side comes out of her. In battle, she’s sassy, bossy, sarcastic, brave, bold. Pessimist. Suffers from bipolar depression, ADHD, self-harm and self-hate, OCD, multiple personality disorder, and a inferiority complex. Loves Paramore/Sia/Music in general.  Also loves movies like Austin Powers. :

Weaknesses (you have to have at least ONE):She has a habit of forgetting important stuff: food, sleep, water, the solar system, to take care of herself. She is horrible with honesty and kindness.  

Weapon(s): Scythe

Other: Very good Liar

Name: Leon Rosewale

Looks: Short red hair, green eyes, tan. 

Clothing: Camp T-Shirt, jean shorts, tennis shoes. 

Godly parent: Freya and a minor weather god

New or returning Camper?:  Returning

Past: Grew up with Arabella, untl Hellhounds attacked them at the library. 

Powers: Golden Tears, Amokinesis(might manipulate Naidia) Necromancy, Ferrokinesis, minor weather control, Mystiokinesis.

Personality: He’s very tough, and loves playing tricks on people. He’s sadistic. However, he has earned a nickname as the “Thief of Naidia’s heart”. If you are one of the people he protects and cares about, you’re lucky. That means that he is very devoted to you. He can be a bit cruel, but it’s probably because he doesn’t trust you. He’s very protective of Naidia.

Weaknesses (you have to have at least ONE): Sometimes very rude and cold to people. 

Weapon(s): Bow and Arrows

Other: Humongous crush on Naidia. Very good thief. ]]

Mods, please, please let this through! This is all fake!

• Posted at:

Lani

And Annie(July)

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

i guess I could go with that for Ellie 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

im changing grim to a son of hel  because darkness fits grim 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

tidesong9

aka RisingAssassin113

Mal: That is because you never stated that Thor had adopted her or anything other than she was both the child of Thor and Loki. If this is the case, please let her only have one set of powers, or one set of powers from one of them and maybe a power or two from the other. I am happy we could agree on a solution, however. And that's perfectly fine for Grim.

Lani/Chloe: I am excited to have you join! However, all of your characters are the child of a major and minor god...

• Posted at:

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Her powers are from one of them she has lighting from Thor and earth quakes/vibrations from loki

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

tidesong9

aka RisingAssassin113

Mal: I'm a bit confused, but very well. That sounds fine.

• Posted at:

Front sm

tidesong9

aka RisingAssassin113

All: So, I believe we can start RPing. Remember, keep it realistic! :) I can start.

Eira's POV:

The sound of mock battles and swords clashing rang out throughout the Camp. I stood a small distance away, watching people as they slashed and parried, and as other campers watched or hurried around to do other activities. The sunlight felt warm against my skin, enjoyable, even.

I knew I should be on the lookout for something out of place, but this moment was so peaceful...

With a sigh, I turned away and wasn't surprised to find Arabella Rosewale just a few feet away from me. Her bright blue eyes gleamed with laughter. "Did I scare you?"

Despite my best effort, a small grin appeared on my lips. Arabella, or Ara as most called her, was one of my only close friends. As a daughter of Loki and the camp leader, a lot of campers weren't sure what to make of me. Ara, however, couldn't care less of my parentage, connections, or position - which is what made her one of the friends I actually liked.

"You wish." I chuckled.

"Next time." She promised, and I just laughed.

"So, what brings you up here?" I asked, causing her smile to fade.

"You... You need to come see something." She stated quietly, and turned away. I followed her, frowning. "We've gotten a new camper."

My eyes widened. No. That was impossible... We hadn't had a new camper in years, ever since the camp was cursed to die by one of our many enemies. We had been cursed to die off, and be forgotten - and have individually awful fates. Of course, I had been working, we all had, with the Gods and anyone we could to break the curse, but so far we'd had no luck. 

We had also received a Prophecy that stated that it would be broken by Campers, both new and old.

Could this really be the beginning of it?

• Posted at:

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

will post later

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

tidesong9

aka RisingAssassin113

*shoves thread to front page* *bumps* SOMEONE POST Y'ALL

• Posted at:

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Here's the summary of the POV I sent thugh this morning.

Ara and Era arevtalking, and then Naidia runs over to them, and Eira doesn't know who Naidia is, 

• Posted at:

Lani

And Annie(July)

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Will post later but not sure what to pov

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Wait, Eira does know who Naidia is..cchange that then. 

• Posted at:

Lani

And Annie(July)

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Up

• Posted at: