Front sm

adventurebird1818

Branch: Ekaterina

OMG!!! YOur so famous!!! OOOHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   I want to be your friend!!!  PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I Have A Question: A million dallors or a clue of the the 39 clues???

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

emojilover18

Front sm

catice1930

Branch: Lucian

Take a clue of course.

• Posted at:

Front sm

unlockingarms5

Branch: Janus

how dare you say that! about the 39 clues.anyway my most favourite thing in the 39 clues series is that i became a madrigal agent and it was fun hunting the clues.

• Posted at:

Front sm

fangsquest24

I am an Ekat to

• Posted at:

Front sm

vampiremystery151

I love the 39 clues so much because it has so much action and so many interesting characters. And overall great series. 

• Posted at:

Front sm

surfingwolf154

I love the 39 clues. the books really draw you in and make you wonder: what is the answer to this puzzle? without those books, i would not have been so interested in reading.

• Posted at:

Front sm

detectingdetecting779

I love every book and game

• Posted at:

Front sm

cobrachallenger32

Branch: Tomas

I just started reading this series, it was recomened to me by a friend.

I think the series is really cool and am having lots of fun reading the books.

• Posted at:

Cobra32

Front sm

angelcalm420

it means i can read

• Posted at:

Rya

Front sm

astronomystranger8

aka AstronomyAgent26

The 39 Clues consumed my childhood. I think I was 10 when I discovered it, and at that time the original series was still being written. I remember the breathless anticipation, mock clue hunts, and identity crises that characterised my obsession. 

Now I've grown up: I'm 18 and a half, in university, living alone in a wide new city. And though my passion has cooled off considerably, I still find remnants of my clue-hunting self when I'm people-watching on the train, or reading history books, or finding hidden laneways, or learning languages, or researching destinations I plan on going to. In a sense, the series complemented - if not developed - my striving for cosmopolitanism.

I started off as a Janus; my artistic sensitivity, which has only increased with time, makes up for the lack of talent. I'm currently studying for an Ekat career; my striving for independent self-mastery is Lucian; and I've come to have a Tomas-like appreciation for physical development. I'd say I've finally been able to embody my Madrigal status.

In short, I've grown up a lot, and the pencil marks and ink-stains of The 39 Clues smudge my personal bildungsroman. 

• Posted at:

"That's the thing about human life--there is no control group, no way to ever know how any of us would have turned out if any variables had been changed."

Front sm

aquaaqua8479

Really? Then I'm king madrigal.

• Posted at:

Front sm

dragondonut899

I got really addicted to it as soon as I started reading. If I never read it, I wouldn't have been able to make my own clue squad at school or get help on geography and history. Besides, it really hooks you in!

• Posted at:

Front sm

hamsterpink363

dydydyddydydddydh

• Posted at:

Front sm

dancingkitten500

me too 

• Posted at:

Front sm

dancingkitten500

GO EKATS 

• Posted at:

Front sm

decodingbird82

I love the 39 clues they are my favorite book series.thumbs up.I even made a song about it.

• Posted at:

I like the 39 clues.

Front sm

vampiresteak26

one million dollers Duh, then you could buy anything including every clue

• Posted at:

bobbobooooobbbbby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... LA LA LA

Front sm

vampiresteak26

HEY GUYS WASUP!!!

Me and my brothers found a common interest in this seris,it helps me do something academicish and I got closer to my friends because first they recomended it and I lent them my books when I bought them.

#whatwouldwedowithout39clues

• Posted at:

bobbobooooobbbbby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... LA LA LA

Front sm

dragonheart5958

I'm a

• Posted at:

Front sm

wizardwizard3708

I really like the series, and I feel that everyone who made it did such a great job on writing it. :)

• Posted at:

Front sm

summerautumn39

I love The 39 Clues! It has been a favorite of mine ever since my first read. What's my favorite Clue memory? Well, glad you asked! It is almost when I cried at the end of book five, "The Black Circle". (It was when Dan and Amy were almost killed.)

• Posted at:

Front sm

fangszombie55

39 clues means everything

• Posted at:

Fangszombie 55

Front sm

mistmidnight74

This is C.C.C telling you what the thirty nine clues means to ME!!! I think the thirty nine clues makes me feel like I wish I could Amy or Cara or even Reagen and Madison Holt. There adventures got me into reading more mysteries and adventure stories! I LOVE the thirty nine clues. I can't wait till Steven Speilberg makes the movies and they come out in theaters!!!!!!!

• Posted at:

Front sm

dragonbook402

I guess The 39 Clues created a new phase in my life. It helped me think critically and it made me interested to codes, hunts and mystery. The characters and the story was well-written, making me love the whole thing. 

• Posted at:

Mname is

BIANCA

MIRACULOUFAN!

I am a person living in this world.

"She's just a friend"- Adrien Agreste

Front sm

agentgalaxy108

One of the best series EVERRRRR honestly.

• Posted at:

Front sm

emeralddragon8946

The 39 Clues has supported me for years now. I love the books and read them all the time, and I just Love them

Cahill Forever

• Posted at:

Trust

No

One

Highlight over here 

We are everywhere -Madrigals

Front sm

bearband741

agreed

• Posted at:

ggnfdsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Front sm

chasingconfident174

The clues are lit

• Posted at:

Front sm

horsewolf1523

I really like the series of 39 clues. They are really awesome. I like the book Mission Titanic.

• Posted at:

Horse

#HomeschoolClub

I like horses!

I love soccer! I love Pickles!

I love animals!   

Front sm

dawneagle319

The 39 Clues mean a great deal to me. It opened up my closed mind and made me feel emotions I haven’t felt for a long time.

• Posted at:

Front sm

pinkwaffle96

To me, "The 39 clues" is more than just a series of fiction, they also tell the story of historical events around the world (Thank you Amy Cahill)! I started "The 39 clues" series thinking that it would be a series of completely fictional novels but taking place in real places around the world. If The 39 clues series is discontinued, I will be heartbroken, because it's my favorite series of books to this day.

Cheers,

Pinkwaffle96

• Posted at:

Front sm

codeking4

the 39 clues is my go to read when i am sick or in pain. t

• Posted at:

Yugi Motto 

Front sm

junosquall1

For me the 39 clues is what got me into history and made it my favorite subject.

• Posted at:

Front sm

analyzinganalyzing9180

You are absolutely right they do so good with the books and games I love clues

• Posted at:

Front sm

greentornado172

The 39 clues means a lot to me bcuz it is a game where u go online an u have a lot of fun solving mysteries. I hope that it won't leave scholastic any time soon! 

• Posted at:

Front sm

griffindragon1532

It means everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Posted at:

DRAGOON

Front sm

agentginger211

When I think of The 39 Clues I think of my childhood. Back when I was in middle school some years ago when I was in seventh grade my best friend introduced me to The 39 Clues series and forever changed my life. I immediately absolutely fell in love with The 39 Clues when I read the first book One False Note. Yep you read that right I didn’t start this wonderful series in order but that’s nothing new for me. My middle school library didn’t have the first book at the time and I didn’t want to wait to get the book from the public library even though my mom ordered it so I decided to start with book two and along with book two I got book five as well. Let’s just say I loved the color orange at the time.

Sometime after I started reading the books I created an account here on The 39 Clues website and discovered I was an Ekat. After that I spent time playing the missions, the ones I could complete, and waiting for book eleven to come out. I reread all of the original The 39 Clues books multiple times and replayed the missions, again the ones I could complete, multiple times as well. I remember the old design of The 39 Clues website and the old Cahill Command Message Board and the old missions as they were originally. I remember when we all had to combine our The 39 Clues account with I believe it was called a Scholastic plus account if I remember correctly and I remember being disappointed that I could no longer have everyone’s favorite Cahill cat Saladin as part of my agent name.

That was the day I created a brand new account and I discovered I was part of the Janus branch. I remember the Vespers and when Vesper One infiltrated The Cahill Command Message Board. I remember the Cahills Vs. Vespers series and I remember finding out who Vesper One was. And let’s not forget when I found out who the Madrigals were. I remember the days of the branch councils and the Vesper council and the Pierce council, who’s run was very brief, and I remember Unstoppable and the rise and fall of Pierce.

It’s safe to say that without The 39 Clues that none of this would have ever happened and I would never have had the memories I made during my years in middle and high school. Everything I already mentioned and all of the things I know I forgot to mention would never have happened without this amazing series. So shoutout to everyone who made The 39 Clues possible it’s been one awesome ride and one that I’ll never forget!

Even with everything I accomplished during my years on this site there was one goal I never did achieve. I never did reach Madrigal Status. And that is why I decided to come back one last time to achieve just that. I have decided it to be my farewell to my childhood. One last time. One last time I decided I will play all of the missions all the way through. I will reread each and every book, solve all of the puzzles, and figure out all of the codes. I love The 39 Clues series and was sad that it has seemingly come to its end. It has been and always will be part of my life.

One last time, shoutout to every single amazing person who had a hand into creating this one in a million amazingly awesome wonderful series. I wish you all the best in whatever adventure awaits you. And because I have spent too much time on being sappy and nostalgic I figure I will end this little reminder of the past with the famous motto of the Cahill family:

Trust no one.

• Posted at:

Melissa|AgentGingerCahill

50%Ekaterina&50%Janus

SNAKESALADIN

Anger|Is|An|Acid|That|Can|Do

More|Harm|To|The|Vessel|In

Which|It|Is|Stored|Then|Anything

On|Which|It|Is|Poured~MarkTwain

Front sm

agentginger211

This Is A Continuation Or Part Two Of An Earlier Nostalgic Post.

”...all of the things I know I forgot to mention...”

Even though there were many things I forgot in my previous nostalgia (like the cards, Worlds Collide, Vesper Hunt, and so on) there were two big parts of my time with The 39 Clues that I failed miserably at mentioning. Both of those two things involve the friendships I created. I got one of my best friends and one of my friends to join me in my time on The 39 Clues website. I got both of them so interested that they became obsessed with The 39 Clues as well. I also met some wonderful people on the then Cahill Command Message Board. And even though most all of those people are no longer here on The 39 Clues website I will always remember those friendships and treasure them forever. Now I look forward to creating new friendships with the new generation of Cahills on the Forums.

The other aspect I forgot to mention in my previous reminiscing is my friendship with my then best friend and fellow Cahill partner in crime. Even though we have chosen different paths in life I will always treasure those times we spent together going on our own clue hunt and running from our Cahill relatives and the time my mom dressed up as the then The Man In Black and scared both of us. I will forever remember those times and all of the adventures we went on together to unlock the secret of the Cahill family and all of the adventures we went on together to fight the Vespers and eventually join the Vespers.

So shoutout lastly but most certainly not least to all of the friendships I had and made during my time with The 39 Clues. I will never forget you or all of the crazy memories we had.

Remember,

Trust No One.

• Posted at:

Melissa|AgentGingerCahill

50%Ekaterina&50%Janus

SNAKESALADIN

Anger|Is|An|Acid|That|Can|Do

More|Harm|To|The|Vessel|In

Which|It|Is|Stored|Then|Anything

On|Which|It|Is|Poured~MarkTwain

Front sm