Front sm

snakedancing13

Branch: Janus

The heart is a stubborn beast. When it is set on a thing, there is nothing anyone can do to deter it from its course. All that can be done is to watch and see where their journey takes them. You may try to tell the Heart that it is not a beast. That it does not need to run. That it may stay where it is loved. But it will not listen. No matter how much you love it or how loud you call after it or how often you tell it, the Heart will not turn from what it thinks is true. Oh, you may try to keep it by force. But a Heart under chains is far more terrible than a Free Heart on the Wrong course. Let it be drawn back to you, not by tricks or lies, but by the truth in your eyes. Let the sorrow in your own Heart call to the Lost Heart. Let it whisper in its ear and cling to its hand and look up into its sad, lost eyes and say nothing at all. But the Heart may not turn back, even when you guide it there. It may continue on, unwanted in its own mine, uncharished by its own lie. No matter how much you tell them the truth, it will not turn. And neither should you. The moment you feel that all hope is lost, you take another step. The moment you feel that they are beyond your reach, beyond your strained calls, then you run toward them. Let your calls and shouts follow behind them, wherever they go. Let it haunt them and chase them and leave them never on their own. Let the dreams and the truth and the love pour from your words and remind the Heart that it is wanted, it is loved, it is cherished. It is needed. Let your lungs fail, your voice grow hoarse and dry. Let your throat grow raw from the constant calling, but let it be always constant. Let it not fade, but grow. Let it not fall back, but leap forward. Let the continues use and reminder serve to be the lifeline to pull them back, so that even when you are gone and dead, the echo of your undying love would tug at their wandering hearts, and pull them home. Even when you are on the last reserves of breath and life, call to them. Call to them that they are loved and maybe someday your words will penetrate their soul and they will return to that place where they have always belonged, and know that they are loved. Forever.

~Krista~

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Recipient of Mickey's Respect

Krista the Key

Will you give all you can give

So that our banner may advance?

Some will fall and some will live

Will you stand up and take your chance?

Front sm

musicspy18

Thanks Krista. That's all I can say about this. Thank you:)

• Posted at:

jade.

Stay strong, my lovelies. "Never say Goodbye. Because saying goodbye means going away and going away means forgetting" So this is just I'll see you people later. Maybe in real life one day:)

Front sm

amazingtiger219

Branch: Ekaterina

I needed this and thank you.

• Posted at:

Queen Ivy

Thorn Clover Lily Keith Riptide Luke Ryder 

Always be yourself, not the person that you pretend to be- NF

All the best people are mad- Lewis Carroll 

I'm Back!

Front sm

snakedancing13

*hugs* You guys are amazing! This place wouldn't be the same without you.

~Krista~

• Posted at:

Recipient of Mickey's Respect

Krista the Key

Will you give all you can give

So that our banner may advance?

Some will fall and some will live

Will you stand up and take your chance?