Front sm

peacefulheart66

Branch: Lucian

I may as well.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Ashy

Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known...

Front sm

peacefulheart66

Katya's PoV

Things weren't adding up. Aaron acted like his connection to wasn't important, but if so, why was Eric so fascinated in the same beast that went after him? It's possible that Eric was just a hunter, but I didn't trust that. Either way, he couldn't keep the truth hidden for long.

"Alright, well, the town will be up now. We'd better start asking around to see if anybody knows where Eric could be," Delena said, a measured suspicion in her voice.

"We'd best split up and meet back here at noon," Hawthorn suggested. Aaron nodded, seeming relieved.

We each went our separate ways. My first stop was the market square, with assorted vendors selling their wares. I scanned the area. Rarities Collector. If Eric was a hunter, perhaps this vendor knew him. Still, I didn't want to make myself too obvious in my intents.

I walked up to the collector's stall. "Do you know anything about the Roc in the area?"

He shook his head. "Not much. I just trade. You'll want to find the local hunter association."

"Hunter association?" I asked.

"You don't know? Hunter associations are small, local groups of hunters after rare or magical beasts. I believe the one here meets at the Haverford house each week."

"Haverford?"

He nodded. "Tragic story, the Haverfords'. It's really a shame... Anyways, I think the association meets this night."

"Thanks." I nodded my appreciation, tipping him a few coins for the help.

• Posted at:

Ashy

Front sm

wolfdevious1

aka WolfDevious14

Branch: Janus

I tried to post this earlier but I guess it didn't go through properly? Rewritten.

Hawthorn's POV

While the others went off to look for leads on my suggestion, I was looking for supplies to mend my glove. Nothing had been open the night before, so I was searching once again.

Craning my neck over the crowd, I saw a stall with an old woman lazing in a rocking chair beside it. It was full of spools of thread, mostly brown, of various thinknesses.

"Excuse me, ma'am, how much for this spool?" I pointed at some tan thread neither too thick nor thin for my purposes.

The grizzled woman opened one eye and wet her lips, showing off her toothless gums. "That'll be fifteen copper."

My eyes widened slightly at the price, but I figured I wouldn't get a better deal anywhere else in the small town. I pulled my tiny money pouch out of my bag and counted out the price, then exchanged it for the spool of thread which I stuffed into my knapsack.

It was just my luck that when I went to put my pouch away again, it was snatched out of my hand. I blinked in shock, turning my head to see a man running away through the crowded marketplace.

Oh no. Not happening. 

I took off after him, quickly catching up, pushing past vendors and shoppers alike. For a thief, the man was remarkably slow. I decided not to draw my sword to deal with such a petty crime.

When I cornered the man and he launched himself at me brandishing a dagger I regretted the choice. 

In between his strikes I tried to reach behind for my weapon, but I underestimated his speed. His dagger headed straight for my chest. On instinct, I blocked it with my right hand. The knife stabbed my hand, but was knocked out of his grip, falling to the ground.

I smirked, even through the pain. A couple marketplace guards had caught up by now and advanced towards us.

I studied the thief on the ground. He was trembling, eyes blown wide. "Y-your hand..."

It was then I noticed the feeling of air on my skin and the world skidded to a halt. On the ground lay a scarlet dyed bandage, completely innocent. 

While one guard tied the thief up, two others turned their swords on me. "Now, don't move son. Come with us."

I bolted. 

Shoving through the crowd, I noticed Katya turning away from another stall up ahead. "Katya!"

She turned to me, confused. "Hey, Hawthorn. Listen, I think I've got a lead-"

"No time to explain, we've got to go!"

• Posted at:

I would put a clever joke here, but I can't think of one.

Professional MB Ghost

Would Like an All-Purpose Cleaner for Life

Proud Bisexual     

- Daniel

Front sm

snakedancing13

I'll post tomorrow, if possible.

~Krista~

• Posted at:

Recipient of Mickey's Respect

Krista the Key

Will you give all you can give

So that our banner may advance?

Some will fall and some will live

Will you stand up and take your chance?

Front sm

thoughtfulfighting3

Alright. I'll wait til then cause my brain is dead.

• Posted at:

The name's Masayuu. 成優

"One must try, every day, to expand one's limits." ~ Mas Oyama

SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY...

Front sm

wolfdevious1

aka WolfDevious14

Sorry guus, I don't think I'll be able to post this week, I have final exams.

• Posted at:

Professional MB Ghost

Proud Bisexual     

- Daniel

Front sm

thoughtfulfighting3

Finals? *shudders* good luck.

Tuuka's PoV

I decided to look for information in the town's underground. After all, I'd worked in the underground business before. This was my area of expertise. As I left, I looked back. Aaron still hadn't moved, and was doing his best to remain inconspicuous. Something was on his mind for sure.

I made my way into the darkened and dirty alley streets on the east side of the town. Memories came flooding back of a time before. I felt a pit in my stomach and and empty feeling in my chest. I needed to get this over with soon, or I was going to be sick. I'd never taken a job from this place, of course, but it was all the same. The officials never cared about what went on in the slums, so that's where everyone flocked for their illicit dealings. Even the aristocrats themselves had places in these areas, albeit kept as secret as possible.

On the right, I noticed a dingy shop. The low flame lantern inside was barely visible through the grimy windows. The faded and barely legible sign above the door read "Mapps". Perhaps an innocent mispelling, but I knew better. This was a common sign in the underground that it was an information shop.

Doing my best to keep from trembling, I pushed open the door and strode inside. Show no weakness. Use intimidation. These people will take a man for all that he's worth.

The door slammed closed behind me and the shopkeeper, a lean and balding man, looked up at me. I stepped up to him.

"Tell me what you know about Eric," I said, keeping my voice low in attempt to hold a conversation out of the hearing of the other man inside, whose back was turned to me.

"And why should I do that?" He asked, staring from a pair of beady eyes.

I dug a few coins out from the bag at my waist, holding them out in front of him. "Tell me what you know and I'll decide how much it's worth."

"Alright, alright! Everyone's sure been interested in him lately. He's spent a lot of time in the mountains recently. He claims its for hunting, but the local rare game hunters say there's nothing there. His house is the northernmost one on Timber Street." I felt that he was holding back something, but the sound of a commotion outside told me that I didn't have the time to deal with it. I hastily threw the coins on my counter and made my way towards the door. Before I could, the other patron in the shop grabbed my shoulder.

"Tuuka Sudbyre, been a long time since I seen you. Thought you dropped out of the business." Cautiously, I turned around. Soft blue eyes stared at me from a hooded face draped with blonde hair.

"Marcus." A bounty hunter that I had worked with before, Marcus was as cold and selfish as they come. "What do you want?"

"As much as you tried to keep it secret, I overheard your conversation. I'm after Eric as well. What do ya think, why don't we team up and split the bounty?"

"No thanks. I prefer to work on my own."

"Listen, Tuuka," he pulled out a knife and pointed it at me. "It would be much more... beneficial for you to work with me. I won't ask again."

"Tough luck," I growled. He stabbed towards me in a flash. I jumped aside, punching with my fist into his gut. He stumbled back, gasping, but this wasn't nearly enough to take him out. As much as I hated him, he was a strong fighter. He advanced towards me, but I couldn't move back. I was right against the door. He made a stab again, but this time I swung my arm down to hit his forearm aside in a block. The knife was knocked out of his hand and clattered to the ground. However, I'd been foolish. I'd ignored his left hand, which he now clasped to my neck. Soon he brought his other hand up as well, completing the chokehold. I knew him. He was dangerous. If I didn't act soon, he'd crush my windpipe.

With my left arm, I drove my fist into his liver. His grip loosened a bit, but still remained. In response, he kneed me in the stomach. My head began to swim. I swiftly kicked him in the leg, and he doubled back, releasing the hold. While he recovered, he scooped the knife back off of the ground. I punched him in the head, before he pushed me up against the wall. His knife flew up to my neck. I punched faster, knocking him in the side of the head. The force sent his skull flying into the wall, where I heard a crack. He fell down to the ground. His neck lay snapped.

I retched at the sight. I didn't want to kill anymore. I hadn't meant to murder him. Thoughts raced through my head again. Murderer, heartless, cruel. The pit in my stomach grew, and I threw up, heaving up my breakfast. I was dizzy. I needed to get out of here.

Noises of commotion still came from the street. I still needed to see what was going on. I stepped outside, looking the right where the sound came from.

Hawthorn and Katya ran through the crowds, hurriedly pushing people aside. The shouting of guards could be heard from behind them. I sprinted towards them. "What-"

"Just run!" Hawthorn shouted.

• Posted at:

The name's Masayuu. 成優

SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY...

Front sm

wolfdevious1

aka WolfDevious14

Nice POV! And lol, yeah, I'll POV this weekend if these finals don't kill me first.

• Posted at:

Professional MB Ghost

Proud Bisexual     

- Daniel

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Branch: Ekaterina

Bump!

• Posted at:

Farewell everyone, it was fun while it lasted....

Front sm

snakedancing13

Sorry for not P.O.V.ing last week, guys. School has really caught up with me (bleh) and my life is just hectic at the moment. I'll try to P.O.V. next time I get the chance.

~Krista~

• Posted at:

Krista the Key

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

Branch: Ekaterina

I'm also sorry for not poving I've been really busy and can only usually get on a nights. O_o. Sorry. And I keep forgetting. O_o

• Posted at:

The butterfly’s end

is 

the caterpillar’s beginning 

Front sm

snakedancing13

I guess the Finals did kill Daniel first..........

Aaron's P.O.V.

I was crouching on a roof when the commotion broke out below.

After Tuuka and the others had left, I had swept back my blankets, fully dressed beneath, and collected my weapons. I slung my bow over when shoulder and flipped my hood over my head before exiting our small room and making my way down to the small tavern below.

I walked casually out of the semi-crowded room and made my way down the far more crowded streets. I knew the others would be looking for information down in the marketplace and the less legal shops that lined the streets, hoping to find something that would show them where to find Eric.

I already knew where he would be. At least, I had a pretty good idea.

I had climbed up a pipe on one of the buildings across from his home to get a better look at the medium sized house.

It had been years since I had seen it last, but his house was still the same. The brick walls were unadorned and the porch in the back was still in slightly less than good shape. The sound of a rocking chair moving back and forth echoed in my ears.

My angle on the roof allowed me to see below the dipping canopy of the porch, just enough to make out the face of a man who had no thoughts. A woman, looking far older than her true age, stepped onto the porch holding a platter with venison and bread on it. She offered it to the man, but he made no move to take it. A lopsided smile slid across his face. Tears began to stream down the woman's cheeks as she dropped the platter, throwing herself onto the arm of the chair.

The pain and guilt were worse than I had imagined they would be. It was sufficating, as if the feelings I felt were actual assaults on my physical body. I felt the pressure mounting in my head and the churning in my gut as black dots played across my vision.

How could I have done this? How could I have taken this woman's husband? And what of Eric? He had been only ten at the time I had taken his father from him. It was seven years since then. He would be seventeen now. Practically a man. A man who had spent seven years of his life without a father to guide him.

The fact that it had been my fault that he had spent those seven years in such sorrow and anger made my heart feel as if it had been stabbed a thousand times. And by my own hand.

The hatred I felt toward myself welled up in a flow of unchecked anger. How despicable must a man be to leave someone with their life, but take from them every means they had of living?

That was when I had heard the commotion in the streets.

Looking over my shoulder, I watched as Katya, Hawthorn and Tuuka all ran from a mob of people.

I could just barely hear their shouts of "Murderer!" and some other less censored words.

"Ametuers," I muttered under my breath, and moved to the next house top.

Seeing as I had spent quite a bit of time in this town during my days as a Huntsman, I knew the back-ways pretty well. Not much had changed over seven years. A few added shops, some different trash of course.

I followed the others progress from the rooves, leaping from building to building in their wake. They were about to turn into an alley way that led to a dead end. That was where I would have to meet them.

I picked up more speed, launching myself over a particularly wide gap. Then I was there. I pulled a rope from my satchel and lowered it to the ground. At almost the same moment the others turned the corner, slowing when they realized they had run straight into a dead end.

I whistled and shook the rope lightly to get their attention.

Hawthorn glanced up and saw me. I shot him a snarky smile, which made Katya roll her eyes.

They quickly shimmied up the rope, which I pulled out of sight right before the town's people turned the corner. 

We were gone before they even had time to wonder what happened to us.

~Krista~

• Posted at:

Krista the Key

Front sm

snakedancing13

DON'T DIE ON ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~Krista~

• Posted at:

Krista the Key

Front sm

peacefulheart66

NONONONONO THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING I WAS WRITING A POV AND MY BROWSER CRASHED

OH MY GOD

IT'S ALL LOST

NO

I'LL TRY ND POST TOMORROW BUT I AM DROWNING IN MATH HOMEWORK

• Posted at:

Ashy

Front sm

wolfdevious1

aka WolfDevious14

Oh gosh, that's terrible

• Posted at:

Professional MB Ghost

Proud Bisexual     

- Daniel

Front sm

snakedancing13

I absolutely hate it when that happens.

~Krista~ 

• Posted at:

Krista the Key

Front sm

peacefulheart66

Alright I'm gonna do it!!!

Katya's PoV

We snuck along the rooftops until we were sure that we had left the mob behind. Having found an empty area of the streets, we let ourselves down on the rope again. The sun shone brightly above us, aproaching noon.

"It's about the time we agreed to meet up again, right?" Aaron asked, looking up at the sky. "We should probably head back to meet with Delena and decide where to go from there."

We nodded in agreement, each person pulling their hood up to hide themselves. Hawthorn also kept his hand hidden, shoved in a pocket. Did it have something to do with why the guards attacked him? I hadn't had the time to glimpse it. Tuuka also seemed a bit worried about people noticing him, although he hadn't been so before. Had something happened with him as well? Aaron remained hidden just as he had before, seeming greatly on edge.

After returning to the room, we waited anxiously for Delena's return. The door burst open, and we all startled. Worries immediately ran through my mind. Perhaps the guards had really found us. These thoughts calmed as soon as I recognized that it was just Delena, who frowned with concern.

"Did something happen? You guys seem pretty shaken."

"I ran into some guards, who saw my hand," Daniel replied. So his hand did have something to do with it. "Katya and Tuuka got involved as well, but Aaron rescued us with a rope."

"Also," Tuuka added hestitantly, "I... I ended up in an altercation in an underground information shop... I ended up killing him. I'm worried about the shopkeeper selling my information to the city guards."

"Wow." was all Delena had to say. "We'd better be careful. Did anybody learn anything useful?"

I spoke up. "There's a local hunter's association that should be meeting tonight at the Haverford's house. The stall owner I asked mentioned smething about a tragedy." Aaron shrunk back a little bit at this. "I think we might be able to find Eric there."

"Oh!" Delena added. "I heard that Eric ran the local hunter's association. That must be his house..."

Tuuka nodded. "The information shop owner told me that he lives in the northernmost house on Timber Street. He also said that he's been spending a lot of time in the mountains lately. Eric claims it's for hunting, but other rare game hunters say there's nothing to hunt in that area. Remember those rumors about that god living up in the mountains?" We all nodded. "Anyways, I suspected that the shopowner knew more, but the commotion caused outside by those two," he gestured at Hawthorn and I, "drew my attention. That was when I was attacked by an old bounty hunter acquintance, who said he was also after Eric and offered to team up. When I rejected his proposal, he attempted to kill me and, and..." his voice trailed off. He mentioned killing a person in the information shop. That must have been it.

"Hm," Hawthorn said. "So it seems this Eric may very well be the one that mutated the beast that attacked Aaron."

"Aaron." Delena spoke now with a hard edge to her voice. "Even if this has something personal to do with you, it involves all of us now. So if you're keeping some secret, then you'd better stop hiding it and tell us."

• Posted at:

Ashy

Front sm

ghostsurfer1

Branch: Tomas

Is it too late to join?

• Posted at:

Ghostsurfer1 aka Ghostbrigadier1 aka Investigatecorpral1  

CoolSyrup

HEY, SMART THAT YOU WOULD HIGHLIGHT MY SIG. MY MB B-DAY IS MARCH 12.

Front sm

snakedancing13

Aaron's P.O.V.

I averted my gaze, trying not to meet any one's eye. I knew I looked guilty, like I was hiding something, but I couldn't help it. Nervous energy had been building in me since we'd begun this quest, and I could feel it coming to the tipping point. My leg bounced shakily beneath my sweaty palms. Control it, Aaron. Come on. Keep it together.

I couldn't, I just, I...

I let out a deep sigh.

"Before I joined the Soldiers, I was a huntsman. I'd been working my way to favor in the courts of the local lords when I met a man named Caleb Haverford."

Katya let out a short exclaimation.

"Haverford. That's the name that the rarities merchant gave me."

I looked up from the floor briefly to meet her eye.

"He was a hunter, like me, and a good one at that. Older than and far more experience, he and I struck up a rivalry. He would catch some infamous animal, then I would catch some more infamous animal. It got to the point where it was a little more than just one-ups-manship between to peers. I became truly angered by his feets. One day, I was walking by the local tavern when I heard Haverford talking. He was drunk to the point he couldn't control his mouth anymore and what he said sent my blood boiling."

I looked away again, closing my eyes against the memories.

"I can hardly remember it now. Something trivial, but that day had been hard enough. His words sent me into a rage that I couldn't hold in. When he exited the tavern, I pulled him into the side alley and let him know what I thought about what he said. He wouldn't take it back, so we began to fight. I was the stronger man and my strength was only fueled by my rage."

I ducked my head lower so they couldn't see the tears that had begun to run down my face.

I relived those last moments. The brutal anger that had welled up inside me at his pleas for mercy. I could see the blood. Everywhere. Staining my hands and my cloths. Then he had called out his name. "Eric," he had said. "Eric, I'm sorry son."

I felt a hand on my shoulder and glanced up to see Katya looking at me with overwhelming pity.

"Did he survive?"
"Only barely." I murmured.

"Is that where you were today? The Haverford house?"

I nodded.

"Did you see Eric?"
"No. I think he's up in the mountains somewhere. From what I heard around town, that seems to be his favorite place."

"Well," Delena said. "Since I'm the only one who wasn't spotted today or wanted for some reason or other, why don't I attend this Hunter's Association."

~Krista~

• Posted at:

Krista the Key

Front sm

thoughtfulfighting3

Nope, you're welcome to join!

I'll PoV tomorrow but I don't wanna leave my room to get on the computer today.

• Posted at:

The name's Masayuu. 成優

SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY...

Front sm

ghostsurfer1

Name: Damon Monroe

Appearance: Damon has smooth hazelnut skin with contrasting blue eyes.  He has a bold and buff muscular build, that if he were to wear a button down shirt, his muscles will show. Damon has short cut black hair and scars along his arm and back.  He wears a beige tunic with a brown leather jerkin worn over along with a leather belt wrapped at the waist along with two daggers attached to it.

Preferred method of fighting: Hand to hand

Past: At the age of 18 he started working as a street boxer working in the criminal underground, collecting money in a shady business picking up injuries on the way. A couple years passed when he was fighting a weaker opponent. He delivered a punch that paralyzed the poor man. After that, he decided to quit. He also has a son that will never get to know him because his girlfriend left him to a far away place after she found out about his sinister business ties.

How did he join:  He’s been with the Soldiers for five years. He joined by getting in a fight with a heckler then after getting taken down by three Soldiers who had been tracking him down for months, then gave him the option of either joining or going to jail.

Personality: Stone Cold on the outside when you first meet him, real-ist, street smart, willing to takes risks, likes to lead the way. If you get to know him well enough you’ll see there is a kind and helping side to him.

Greatest strength: Hand to hand combat

Greatest weakness: Pride (Let's pride get in way even if defeat is destined)

• Posted at:

CoolSyrup

Front sm

ghostsurfer1

Can someone tell me what is going on?

• Posted at:

CoolSyrup

Front sm

snakedancing13

It's pretty self explanatory. You just need to read through the rest of the RP, and if that doesn't help.......... welp.

~Krista~

• Posted at:

Krista the Key

Front sm

ghostsurfer1

How could I join in? Any ideas? After that I'm good.

• Posted at:

CoolSyrup

Front sm

snakedancing13

Maybe you're on a quest of your own? Looking into the local god sightings, which brings you to the mountains where you meet the rest of the group?

~Krista~

• Posted at:

Krista the Key

Front sm

thoughtfulfighting3

SORRY FOR NOT POVING I realized that I didn't really have anything to write about since Cara's character is the one going to Eric's house. But yeah, if we can get a PoV from our new character, that would be cool!

• Posted at:

The name's Masayuu. 成優

SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY...

Front sm

ghostsurfer1

SORRY! I will try and get one up but I might not be able to until Saturday/Sunday.

• Posted at:

CoolSyrup

Front sm

thoughtfulfighting3

That's fine!

• Posted at:

The name's Masayuu. 成優

SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY...

Front sm

snakedancing13

bump

• Posted at:

Krista the Key

Front sm

thoughtfulfighting3

Okay, I'll just do a filler episode for now. If I can't get a PoV for Delena or the new character by Friday, I'll have to add the new character in and have Delena return to the group to keep the RP going.

- flashback -  Maso's PoV (third person)

The man sat silently atop his horse, watching the fire ravage the town. The flames burned hot and bright, leaving no building untouched. Enemy soldiers ran in a panic through the town, rushing to rescue the helpless townspeople before they could suffocate in the flames or be cut down by the man and his comrades. Orders were to completely destroy any towns that were encountered on the way to the capital.

He watched an old man, hunched over with a shaky gait, stumble out of a house. An enemy soldier, wearing the uniform blue headband of the nation's army, galloped over on horseback to scoop the man up. A charred support beam, red-hot as coals at the base, crumbled over, unable to hold up the roof anymore. The ceiling came crashing down to the ground, crushing the old man. The beam fell down onto the horse and the back of the enemy soldier, trapping him. One of Maso's soldiers, who also watched this, walked over to the enemy.

"Please..." the young man in the blue headband asked, "Kill me. But leave the civilians alone."

That night, the man ordered his soldiers to set up camp.

"Commander Maso!" a young soldier shouted, running up to him. "Do you want us to set up in the nearby forest?"

"Yes. Establish a night-long watch as well. We've certainly drawn some unfavorable attention from the Kanokian military now. I want at least four men up at all times."

"Yes sir. As you will." The young soldier bowed before going to dispense the man's orders.

After building their temporary camp, the soldiers gathered around a few small fires dispersed among the many tents to eat a meal. The man sat in the center of the camp with his group of subordinate commanders, gnawing on the meat of a sika deer.

"Another battalion of our army should reach the capital from the north in a few days if all goes as planned on their end, sir," stated Koro, the young soldier from before. "I've sent a messenger bird to ther commander so that we can confirm their position."

"Very well. I order that we move in the direction of the capital as quickly as possible then. I'd like to meet up with that group so that we can lay siege at the same time. Go tell this to your groups of men." The subordinates stood up and bowed, leaving to inform the other soldiers.

Before going to sleep, the man walked among the camp. He came upon the hospital tents, where his soldiers lay injured, diseased, or dead. Ducking down into the entryway, he entered the nearest tent. At the far end, on his right, a young man who barely grown sat up. Bandages covered his face, and his body seemed barely able to hold him.

Maso walked over to the frail body that stared at him. "What happened to you?" He asked, kneeling next to the makeshift bed of straw.

When the young man spoke, it was hardly more than a whisper, his voice rasping out painfully. "My... comrade... he... was injured. I went to rescue him, but..." he wheezed, "the Kotokians got there first. They killed him and began to attack me too. I fought back, but it wasn't enough to defend myself. I only lived because sir Koro saved me."

Maso nodded solemnly, clasping the injured soldier's hand. "I'll make sure your friend didn't die in vain."

Upon returning to his personal tent to rest, Maso found himself unable to sleep. He was torn up with constant anxiety. When would the next threat happen? How many more men would he lose? Not just that, but how many innocent civilians of his own nation would be slaughtered before he could end this ceaseless war? He felt sick. He'd lost track of count of how many good men he'd seen die fighting to defend their nation. He knew that this path would protect the people of his country.

Still, he felt an unease. Weren't the enemy soldiers ust fighting for their own nations, their own ideals, as well? Weasn't he, too, killing good men and razing civilian towns? The nauseau of an insurmountable guilt kept growing in his stomach. He knew that there was some justification to these actions. The towns that they burned often served as important strongholds and strategic points for the enemies. They provided, food, weapons, armor, soldiers and information to enemy forces. He knew that their chances were far slimming letting these towns be. Sometimes, the civilians in the town would even band together to form their own militia, the townspeople charging against his nation's soldiers and oftentimes successfully slaughtering them. Even with all of this, he just didn't know how to feel anymore, or how to live with himself. For now, he determined, he would press on. He didn't know how to answer these moral questions. He only knew how to fight.

• Posted at:

The name's Masayuu. 成優

SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY...

Front sm

thoughtfulfighting3

Sorry guys, haven't been able to get replying to work on my computer and a mobile PoV would be a bad idea... I'll have to go later
  • Posted at:

The name's Masayuu. 成優

SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY...

1 , , 3