Front sm

inkforest13

aka ClassifiedEvil4

Branch: Ekaterina

*checks each list item with an invisible pen*

Remember that time when Alex Rider's account was hijacked and used as a proxy to post about some sort of important mission... that never happened? I don't remember its name, but it was very strange...

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

You're a cherry blossom

You're about to bloom

You look so pretty

But you're gone so soon

Front sm

lynxwizard1

aka WolfKnife10

Branch: Lucian

Joined back in 2012 tooo!! The last time i was on here, There were only 600 pages & nooooo search bar! Remember the drama that ensued when The OG Lucian "president" refused to abdicate?! REMEMBER THE PROM!!!

• Posted at:

lynxwizard1 aka WolfKnife10

Name:Paris Alexandros Cahill, a.k.a Paris or Alex

Son of Bacchus

Legacy of Apollo

Nice to meet you!!!

Superpotterwholock

Front sm

bookishsparrow17

If I'm correct I was deemed like a cousin in lyzzy family. 

Or or some other family idk 

• Posted at:

hey hello it is Micky 

i am ok at most things 

please come talk to me

i like listening to my chemical romance while keeping up a happy conversation with my parents. It's how I rebel. 

Since 12-17-14

Front sm

poseidonsunrise6

aka FieryDagger26

(reviving this because I feel old and nostalgic)

Man, we were all so young back then... Newbies will never know why we have two agent names, nor our literal years long campaign for the search bar... I was never one of the 'famous' MBers even though all my friends were hehe *sideye* but there are so many memories... I used to write down all the names of the people I knew here in case I forgot when I got older; now if I write down a list again I don't think it'd be nearly as long... ah,  who will carry our legacy?

• Posted at:

(megan)

(hi)

Front sm

sapphiredragon5553

I'm sort of new so I don't remember...but these sound great!!!!!!!!!!!!

IDEA::::::We can try to recreate these experiences! Branch wars? Fanfiction Fridays? Guys we can totally still do this!! 

• Posted at:

Hi, it's Katie:) I'm Lucian and a bit Janus but I'm nice:) I'm home-schooled and on a lot and I would love to chat with anyone! And I'm trying to get my first a five hundred stars, thanks if you make that happen!:)

Front sm

agentginger211

Branch: Janus

Ha, ha... I remember all of this... I remember the branch councils... you name the group and they most likely had a council on here... except maybe the Outcast, I think I was gone at that time... sigh...

• Posted at:

Melissa|AgentGingerCahill

50%Ekaterina&50%Janus

SNAKESALADIN

Anger|Is|An|Acid|That|Can|Do

More|Harm|To|The|Vessel|In

Which|It|Is|Stored|Then|Anything

On|Which|It|Is|Poured~MarkTwain

Front sm

ghostmorning7

I think there was something like a council for the Outcast lol. It was kind of a weird time for councils at the time XD

~Hope Forever~ Andrea

• Posted at:

~Hope Forever~ Andrea

Thank you for your kindness, I missed seeing your name, and I still miss the ones whose names have faded away. 

Thank you for your laughter, I've missed you my friend, and I still miss the friends I may never laugh with again. 

Front sm

spyunicorn1

aka FieryLucian3

oh yes I do enjoy recreating branch wars that tore friendships apart amirite but like throwback to the amian/jamy/evamy days too lollll amian 4eva fam

the councils are essentially dead right now (the lucians were the last to fall haha) but I don't think yet another revival will work as nobody is literested in them now and it's not like there's more 39C content to add to the branch lore themselves

remember when we shipped gavin b and jen b and people still wrote fanfiction about everyone's favorite chaacters before they all died and we could copy and paste signatures and there was an entire 1D era and we really felt like a little family man all those kids are in college now it's been a long ride folks

one memory that sticks out is that a few years ago I told priyanka that we would still be on this site when we were 80 and we'd talk about the weather and canes and dentures and . . . with the current state of the mb I don't know if we're going to last that long and I suppose things must always come to an end but I never imagined it would be so . . . soon o_o

I was a 2nd gen MBer I suppose and so I witnessed lyss' contests and layna's shows (Still funny to this day) and marshall's and oz's antics and 99 and chai being the wise sage mature kids they were and rubyanne and I made that ridiculous lyzzy wedding and I met klary and alex writer and megan and ariana and samira and river I must be forgetting so many people jay, ocean, ivy, chase, paula, vanessa, kathy, sapph, jane, saf, cali, v, hope, leo, ekat, montego, sage, nyla, ashley, even gabby's legacy lives on to this day . . . this shouldn't be read depressingly but it is 2:30am as I write and I'm just sad that such an integral part of my childhood is, I don't know, falling apart in front of me.

• Posted at:

ChuCahill & MBer siπce '12

professional craftinator.

#NeverAgain | #SayNoToRacism | #MeToo

"In 2022, who was best man at Dan and Phil's wedding?"

"A terrifying hybrid of of Chris and PJ."

"Correct!"

#It's A Chain Reaction of Compassion

Front sm

epicpegasus39

aka UnlockingHidden1

I want to say a "Remember the time when..." thing, but with all these changes going on, it'll just make me more sad.

So, right now, I'll just say I miss the old MB format. The one that said Cahill Command Center and when it wasn't the Doublecross MB, but the 39 Clues MB.

• Posted at:

Hazel

Respect & Remember Infinity Ring

Remember Emerald

"See the world not as it is, but as it should be."

Blog: /301450

Front sm

ghostmorning7

STOP MAKING ME CRYYYYYY :(

~Hope Forever~ Andrea

• Posted at:

~Hope Forever~ Andrea

Thank you for your kindness, I missed seeing your name, and I still miss the ones whose names have faded away. 

Thank you for your laughter, I've missed you my friend, and I still miss the friends I may never laugh with again. 

Front sm

sneakygirl1

aka BlueDolphin595

Hey Megan, long time no see :)

Y'all are making me sadddd.

• Posted at:

l i g h t   i s   e a s y   t o   l o v e.

s h o w   m e   y o u r   d a r k n e s s.

- r.  q u e e n

i n t j • e n f p   -   s t e l l a • n a t h a n 

Front sm

poseidonsunrise6

aka FieryDagger26

Hey Kathy! We're all such cryptids now...

And now all our threads have been deleted :/ last time I checked it was 2000 pages of posts and now it's 170... When I joined in 2013 there were 100 pages. I'm being emo but all our progress and history has been erased.

• Posted at:

(megan)

(hi)

Front sm

sneakygirl1

aka BlueDolphin595

Megan: Yeah, I was pretty upset about it too.  My posts just had a lot of memories about people I'll probably never ever talk to again but they contributed to making me who I am, you know?

• Posted at:

l i g h t   i s   e a s y   t o   l o v e.

s h o w   m e   y o u r   d a r k n e s s.

- r.  q u e e n

i n t j • e n f p   -   s t e l l a • n a t h a n 

Front sm

tidesong9

aka RisingAssassin113

Kathers: Nooo, don't be sad, be happY.

Megan: That's... no. That's so sad ohmigosh.

y'all, let's revive this and reminesce like we're all people talking on our porches about the good ol' days XD

• Posted at:

N y l a   MBer since 2012 

"Oh, we're all just searching, not knowin' where we're going.

And it makes us nervous, so we try to find a way out.

We're still v a g a b o n d s."

Front sm

tidesong9

aka RisingAssassin113

* old. I meant to add old because you know we are.

• Posted at:

N y l a   MBer since 2012 

"Oh, we're all just searching, not knowin' where we're going.

And it makes us nervous, so we try to find a way out.

We're still v a g a b o n d s."

, 2