CLASSIFIED

Thanks for checking.This is kind of based in the future. The Prophecy of the seven is complete and the roman camp and the Greek camp are adjioning. So sign up now post your  form here.

Here is an Example

Name: Anriod Cahill

Godly Parent : Hades {Greek or Roman}

Looks : Indian American

Weapen: A spear with a dragon tooth and asword made of Imperial Gold 

Please sign up. EKTOMALUJA ++++=

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

CLASSIFIED

come on post
  • Posted at:

Front sm

awesomeninja30

aka CobraRed30

Branch: Lucian

Name: Jessica
Godly parent: Athena
Looks: Brown Hair, gray eyes, 5"1 long hair
Weapon: dagger that will grow or shrink to any size I need and a gold necklace that transforms into full body armor.

Do I start right away or wait for more people?
  • Posted at:

AwesomeNinja30 aka CobraRed30

"You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you."

A Chain Reaction of Compassion

Former LuciaLeader

~Jessica

CLASSIFIED

please wait . thanks for answering. again around  i right now have exams so my mother won let me use the laptop. Once my exams are over I shall post  again maybe by 20 th
  • Posted at:

Front sm

fireturtle10

aka AgentEkaterina318

Branch: Ekaterina

Name: Anriod Cahill

Godly Parent : Athena (Greek)

Looks : Long wavy brown hair, brown eyes, a pair of purple glasses and a pair lime green, braces

Weapen: A dagger, a sword, a bow/arrows that is a headband, and my purple pair of glasses that let me shoot lasers.

-Emily
  • Posted at:

All that is gold does not glitter.

"Choose the hills wisely on which you must do battle"

Not all those who wander are lost. 

A C-h-a-i-n Reaction of Compassion

The old that is strong does not wither.

Em :)

Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

CLASSIFIED

Name:Katie Green age:12 Godly Parent :pluto Looks :brown hair, brown eyes,always wears combat boots, a green t-shirt, black leather jacket and skinny jeans Weapen:bow and arrows, a gold/silver/bronze/iron sword other:grandchild of Apollo, with a bit of Demeter blood
  • Posted at:

Front sm

awesomeninja30

aka CobraRed30

Okay. Good luck on your exams!
  • Posted at:

Former LuciaLeader

~Jessica

CLASSIFIED

OK.....
Name: Payton Dillard
Godly Parent: Ares (Greek)
Looks: Long brown hair (usually worn in two braids), Green eyes, tall (5'7), strong build, usuallt seen wearing a Camp Half-Blood shirt with a leather jacket, skinny jeans, and combat boots, Olive skin
Weapon: Celestial Bronze sword, fists

-Some random Janus

• Posted at:

Front sm

fireturtle10

aka AgentEkaterina318

OOPS!!! My name didn't show up!!!!! It's Emily Mayer!!!!!!!!

-EMily :)
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

Okay my exams are almost over but not yet over I managed to use th alaptop today. I sall again poat on aroun the 20 th.

My POV 

I was practising in the arena by myself . When I saw my friend Jessica coming with three new demigods. Jessica intrudced me to the new demigods."Hi my name is Anroid. I am a son of Hades. The first demigod shook my hand and siad that his name was also Anriod. The second demigod intrudced herself as Katie and the third as Payton. As as I shook hands with him. A fiery symbol appeared over is head. a boar the symbol of Ares. I gasped. He said "what". "You are a son of Ares" I explaned. "we have to go and tell Chiron and the praoetors. Just then the conch sounded for dinner. "Come on we 'l tell them at dinner"Jessica said and we all went for dinner.

what do you all think ? Tell me And post soon. EKTOMALUJA                          
  • Posted at:

Front sm

awesomeninja30

aka CobraRed30

Hey, thats good. Sorry, I cant post my POV right now, but I will sometime tommorow
  • Posted at:

Former LuciaLeader

~Jessica

CLASSIFIED

okay no prob. just post soon. and all the three of you post soon tell  other people about this. please please please.
  • Posted at:

Front sm

awesomeninja30

aka CobraRed30

Jessica's POV

I was showing some new Demigods around and I saw Anroid, son of Hades. He was a good friend of mine so I went over to introduce them. After I had done that, a boar came over one of the new campers, his name also being Anroid.
    "You are a son of Ares" Anroid, (Hades son) told Anroid (now son of Ares) "We have to take you to Chiron and the praetors." The conch horn sounded, it was time for dinner.
    " Dinner time!" I yelped "Come on, lets go tell them."
    "At dinner time?" Anroid (Hades son) asked
    "Yeah, why not? Maybe while we are there, Katie and Payton will get claimed." I answered
    "Excuse me," Katie interjected. "But what is claiming?" she asked. I had totally forgotten to explain that.
    "It's when your godly parent claims you. Your either going to have Roman blood or Greek blood."
    " Okay," Katie nodded ands we went to dinner.

The place was packed. We had alot of Romans over here on this side of the country that gives off a powerful smell to the monsters. So they stay here and we train them untill we think they can make it to the Roman camp. They don't have to go though, but alot of them do, to feel closer to their parents. Which I find understandable, my moms Athena and     I still feel disconnected with her unless I'm on Olympus or in the spelling bee. (1st place, baby!) We got to the center, where Chiron, Dionysus, Renya and Jason were. They were staying here to see which Romans they could take back to the Roman camp. Also to figure out the next move against Gea and the evil giants. I wanted to be apart of the group to go gather intelligence, but they won't let me know ig I made it. We walked up to them.
    " Hello." Chiron greeted when we walked up.
    " Hi, Chiron. Lord Dionysus, Renya, Jason." I nodded at each of them as I said their names. They nodded in return. Except for Dionysus, who just glared at me, and I swear I could hear men drowning in my mind. I shuddered.
    "Uh, Anroid has been claimed by Ares. He can move into Ares cabin now." I told them, avoiding Dionysus eye. I know why he was upset at me, and I was trying not to think about it. I did not want to relive that. I glanced at Chiron, who said,
    "Would you two show Anroid to his table? I would like to talk with Katie and Payton."
    "Okay!" I jumped at the chance to get away from Dionysus, who I think was going to kill me if I stayed any longer. "Come on guys, lets go."
  • Posted at:

Former LuciaLeader

~Jessica

CLASSIFIED

Wow that is good Jessica. Realy good now here is mine.

MY POV
We went to the mess hall and there we I went and sat down at the Hades table. Chiron was talking to Katie and Payton. Anriod went and sat down  at the Ares table. My friend Jessica went and sat at the Athena table the air was tense almost like there was going to be a quest. Chiron had finished talking to Katie and Payton and called for silence. Suddenly a owl symbol came over Anroid (sorry I forgot that he was a  son of Athena so Payton got claimed as a son of Ares instead sorry for the erorr) and it was decieded that he was a son of Athena. And then a Symbol of a skull and a rubie ( Pluto is the god of riches).then Katie came and sat down at the Pluto table. There was silence. Then Chiron spoke" The Titan Hyperion has escaped and is forming a huge army. We need a quest stop him. First we need a phrophecy " he said looking towards Rachel.  Rachel close her eyes and started.

the child of death shall lead the quest
to defeat the the titan of the east
the children of the owl shall come along
but not to forget the child of riches

What do you think is it bad because I think it is please post again soon and Jessica yours is realy good.

• Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

Jessica and I am reading your Cahill story with you getting capurted the you escape and all. it is realy nice
  • Posted at:

Front sm

awesomeninja30

aka CobraRed30

Thanks Anroid! Glad you like my story! Your RP was really good, and I think I know what to do next. I'll wait for others to post their POV's.
  • Posted at:

Former LuciaLeader

~Jessica

CLASSIFIED

hey artbull106 i don't mean to be mean but the phrophecy is understandable remeber that a phrophecy has to be unclear. just saying.
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

@ Cobra Red 30 : thanks and please post your POV soon and also please add my card

@ Silver 242 : sorry I dont have any other ideas  and when will you post your POV please tell more people
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

I'll sign up.

Name:Amber Ash
Godly Parent:Hestia, but trained by all of the others
Looks: Pearl white skin, Chocolate brown eyes, Curly Dirty Blond hair
Weapon: None, she prefers to fight by making flames out of nothing

Also, Hestia only had one kid before me, but he died from a sudden Hydra attack as soon as he was born. So Hestia said that she would NEVER have a kid again, but she just couldn't resist my father. My father died when I was born, so Hestia was so terrified she made me immortal.I was trained by all of the gods and lived on Olympus.I live alone in the Hestia cabin (That just looks horrible on the outside) and no one knows about me. And if Chiron or Dionysus speak a word about me.Well, lets just say it wouldn't be pretty.I sure learned a lot from Ares. Hint, hint.

Crystal Cahill
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

Um about that Amber Ash u.... you cant be immotrtal sorry but if you want later you can become immortal. And post your POV soon. how about we meet you on the quest and  you help us.

and the others plewase post again    
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

Welcome Amber Ash post your POV soon. You cant be immortal in the startiing you can become immortal later in the story.

@ Jessica dont wait for others.
  • Posted at:

Front sm

awesomeninja30

aka CobraRed30

Jessica's POV

As Rachel ended her phrophecy, she swooned slightly and collapsed. Luckily, there was a faun ready to catch her.
    "Thank you, Rachel." Chiron said, a little unnessacary. "Now that we have a quest. I want all cabin leaders to gather in the big house after dinner. I'm sure Renya and Jason would like to join, would you?"
    Jason nodded. "If he's after the greeks, he'll definatly come after the Romans. After dinner." We all continued to eat, explaining things to Emily.But in my mind, I thought of the phrophecy. I should be, since Annabeth isn't here right now, I was Cabin Leader. I would be speaking for Athena's Cabin. Would it  be hard?
    Dinner ended and everyone went back to the cabin, except for me, I headed to the big house.

"A child of riches is obviously Pluto's child, not Hades." Renya was agrueing with Clarrisa. "Or it would say the children of death, not child."
    "Alright, fine Renya. Have it your way, but don't come crying when your Roman dies." Clarrisa get up a walks out of there, pushing me out of the way. I would have done something, but decided against it. Not with Clarrisa in a bad mood like that.
    There where Chiron, all the cabin leaders, (There was alot now.) Jason, Renya, and ugh, Dionysus. I tried to sit as far away from him as possible, but it was still close.
    "Alright, all you mortals are hear now. Although I wish you weren't, go ahead, talk and make plans, but I think we should be preparing for another war." Dionysus gave us his opionion. And that was the last thing he said out loud.I could hear him making threats to me in my mind, and he would give me dirty looks, but that was all.
    "With that welcoming, the phrophcy is straight forward. For once, which makes our lives easier." Chiron said
    Easier for us, worse for you. Dionysus said in my head. I gave him a look that signaled Shut up and I could hear and see men changing into dolphins. Then it felt if I was in the water, and Dionysus was changing me.
    "AHHHH!!" I yelled and I was brought back to the present. Everyone was staring at me, Anroid had a look of concern on his face. Dionysus was laughing hysterically. I could feel myself blushing.
    "Okay, uh sorry about that. Go on" I slinked down into my seat, trying to escape all the eyes.
  • Posted at:

Former LuciaLeader

~Jessica

Front sm

mermancentaur2

aka AstronomyCastle6

Branch: Tomas

Name: bennett

Godly Parent : neptune- roman

Looks :
brown hair, shorts, leather jacket,seablue eyes, black shirt

weapon:   atlantean dagger ( it is one of the only things that can kill gods)
other:im a descendant of the atlantean god acheron ( the atlantean pantheon is the most powerful pantheon on earth )     

• Posted at:

bennett

BODY OF A TOMAS,

MIND OF A EKAT

DARKHUNTER

10TH GRADE

C.S.I. Can’t Stand Idiots

son of neptune

Tomas eat broken glass for breakfast,

CLASSIFIED

Wow that is realy good. Can you please tell more people? Here is my POV

Anriod's POV

SO then now we have to decied who will go on the quest Chiron said. Well It says Child of death shall lead the quest that means a son of hades Reyna said. 

I would post more but it is time to go to bed where  I live and my mother is forcing me to close the laptop.
  • Posted at:

Front sm

rubywerewolf11

aka RubyWolf81

Branch: Tomas

• Posted at:

rubywerewolf11 aka RubyWolf81

Front sm

rainbowdragon40

aka SneakingAmethyst10

Branch: Janus

Name: Ashlyn

Godly Parent : Zeus {Greek}

Looks : tall,wiery,pale,short brown hair,green eyes

Weapen: An electric bow and arrow or a sword
  • Posted at:

“Fear doesn't shut you down; it wakes you up” -Divergent

Swiftie for life!!

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE

MINECRAFTER

Front sm

phoenixmidsummer8

aka AquaDragon1484

Hey that looks Awsome can I join?
Name: Angel Cahill
God parent: Unkown til Chapter 2 or 3
Look: Long jet black hair, brown eyes,13 years,tanish skin color
Weapon: Celestial bronze sword given by my mother
Angel´s  Pov
My life had hit rock bottom when my mom died, when I was 12 I been a target to monsters like hellhounds ,cyclops and others I can´t identify. When I came to Camp Half Blood I understood it all but one who was my  dad? normally by 13 I would be Claimed but last week it was my birthday and I got nothing. I was late to  Dinnertime and I was running but I hit someting and tumped with it.¨Ohf!¨said the figure, when I saw it er him more closely I saw a guy with sea blue eyes, black hair and a Camp half blood hill t-shitrt.¨I´m so sorry....¨I said , ¨Oh! Percy,Percy Jackson.¨He said . I stood there flabbergasted.¨Percy as in THE Percy Jackson!OMG! I´m Angel.¨I said holding my hand and he shook it. He smiled and lead me to the Dinner hall. Luckily I was unoticed and I said bye to Percy then went to my Unkown god- table, just me.I sighed as I saw others at their god´s table, laughing and playing around with thier brothers and sisters. I think to myself who could be my dad and why would he not claim me? I think as I hear every one goes to the outside camp place to sing about Gods.
Hope you like! I can´t wait to see how all of it unfolds.
                                                                                          - Angel
  • Posted at:

Phoenixmidsummer8 aka AquaDragon1484

"I don´t Want to go to Heaven. None of my friends are there." -Oscar Wilde

"Trust me,Im an Angel!;Just igore my horns and ponity tail..."Angel Cahill

Front sm

thoughtfulathena5

aka AmethystAmber29

Name: Tori Fairchild
Godly parent: Athena (Greek)
Looks: Blonde hair, stormy gray eyes, tan
  Weapon: either my bow and arrows(never ending supplies of arrows) or my celstial bronze sword that turns into a braclet
  • Posted at:

"Happy Hunger Games and may the odds be ever in your favor."

Effie

"See, lady thats what happens to snow in Texas. It-freaking-melts."

Leo

thoughtfulathena5 aka AmethystAmber29

Gallagher Girl

Shadowhunter

Daughter of Athena

Glader

Victor of district 4

Survivor of the FAYZ

Dauntless

Number 6

Front sm

thoughtfulathena5

aka AmethystAmber29

Tori's POV
Rachel's prophecy was strange and I didn't like how it said children of the owl..... Since Jessica had to go to the council meeting I had to lead the rest of the Athena cabin back to our activites.
"Did you like the sound of that prophecy?" Emily asked.
I shook my head "I'm still trying to break it down... the child of death seems like Android and the titan of the east is Hyporian.... but children of owl is Athena of course so there has to be more than one that goes and there is also the child of riches which has to be pluto..... Problem is there is more than 3 campers going so one of them might die..."
"I hope you're wrong.... but that doesn't really happen to our cabin does it?... I wish Annabeth were here." Emily sighed.
 I nodded and shot some 'fake' birds with my bow and arrows....
  • Posted at:

Effie

Leo

Gallagher Girl

Shadowhunter

Daughter of Athena

Glader

Victor of district 4

Survivor of the FAYZ

Dauntless

Number 6

CLASSIFIED

thanks all of you for joining sorry you cant join on our quest but you can do something like you can secretly follow us or you can remain in camp or you can go on your own quest after we leave.                                                  

And we meet on our induvisul quests which option do you go for ?

is message is for Amber ash,bennet ruby wolf ,Ashelyn,Angel

Thank you all for joining I shall post my POV soon.
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

did i ever say that i get really bored really easily? well, i do and what u might ask i do when i'm bored? i go strait in to the dark scary forest with a bow and arrows to hunt something. i walked and walked for what felt like hours, until i found a long stream that looked silver in the moonlight. i was just about to put my toes in the stream and just lay back but i didn't because of the snake like sound i heard. "oh well what do we have here?" said a voice "looks like a little demi god who wanted to hunt. well little demi god yo-" i didn't look at her because i was scared of what monster she was but i could tell she was sniffing the air around me. "i smell pluto blood! and apollo blood and demeter blood and....three in a row? that's not posible(sp?)the gods hate each other to much to have you, a child of pluto, a grandchild of apollo and a great grandchild of demeter! my master will be most pleased to have you on his side or dead!" and with that she jeted herself strait at me. "HELP! ANRIOD! PAYTON! JASON! RENYA! CHIRON! ANYBODY!"
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

Welcome Tori sorry i dint notice  you erailier last  time i checked you had nt joined.

My POV

So that means a child of Hades will lead the quest . And that means it is Anroid. Chiron said. I am going to lead the quest I said. Yes you are said Jason. And now the children of owl means children of Athena said Reyna. I think we should choose Jessica and Tori (at first i thought Payton but he has not been posting his POV s so Tori since there is no other child of Athena)  Ok what about the child of riches. Sudenly I heard somebody calling for help and rushed to  help. 

• Posted at:

Front sm

phoenixmidsummer8

aka AquaDragon1484

Bummer, I can´t join your quest ..but I will try some of thoose Ideas and you guys r in some parts of my story.Oh! and I Hope you liked my Prologue,so here is Chapter 1 .
Angel´s POV
After Rachael´s prophecy and Jessica´s sudden scream incident,all the campers were going to the campfire place(IDK what it is called offical name)when a hand grabbed my arm. I turned to see Percy smile and say ¨Hey Angel,wanna sit with the heroes like me,Annabeth,Grover and the others?¨ Wow I can´t belive this I think. He must of thought I was gonna backout and said ¨Come on it´ll be fun.¨ I said¨Sure why not.¨.Then He smiled really big,I don´t know why but he reminds me of someone....I think as I follow him to the front. I see a bunch of campers lokking at me and whispering. I spotted Anroid,Anroid(another one with same name as the first Anroid)Jessica, and A bunch of their friends. I just met  the Guys when I first came and so far they were really nice to take me in even though people made fun of me for not knowing who my dad was.They all looked at me with flabbergasted faces which made me smile. So I was here sitting with the heroes Jason, Piper, Leo,Hazel,Frank ,and A bunch of others. WOW I can not belive I am here with the heroes. I think After Chiron´s speech we all sang, then my eyes drifted off to the woods to see a HUGE dark shadow run back and forth. I turn to see if anyone else saw it but no one was even looking out the woods they were too happy singing to notice. When I turn back it was gone. ¨What´s wrong?¨ I hear Percy say,¨Nothing¨ I lie with a fake smile. Then he gose back to singing. Wierd. What was that thing? I think.Then when it is almost time to go to our cabins I go out to stroll in the woods,people tell me it´s dangerous and stuff but I go constently to think. Plus I always have my Celestial Bronze sword ελπίζω was written on the side of the guard(the long part,top of the grip)I had ADHD and Dyslexia so the word in english is Hope, the name of my mom(Don´t get it confused with Dan and Amy´s mom I just like the name not because it´s the name of Dan and Amy´s Mom).She died when I was 12 and it´s all thanks to me. Before I could think more of my flashback of my mom I heard noises in the woods. I run with my sword ready to see Percy slahing  his sword in the woods next to a river. He looked startled and I say ¨I thought there was-¨ ¨Training.¨Percy said ¨Sorry if I worried you.¨ ¨Hey since your here wanna battle?¨ He askes,¨Your on!¨ I say. We did some simple battle moves then he was about to strike me, I jumped back triping into the river. Percy fished me out and I saw him laughing.¨I-I-It´s n-n-ot f-f-funny!´I say shivering from the cold water. Then he suddenly stopes laughing and looks up at my head.¨What?¨I say looking up and see nothing.He still looks bugged and I looked up to see a blue aura fading away.¨W-what w-was th-that?¨ I say.Percy looks back at me with a seroius lookon his face and says ¨Angel, You were claimed.¨

Sorry  if this was SUPER long and hope you like it! I will post the next part soon.... SEE YA SOON!!

- Angel
  • Posted at:

Front sm

thoughtfulathena5

aka AmethystAmber29

Tori's POV
I stopped shooting the birds when I heard somebody scream for help. I swung my bow and arrows around my back and quickly ran towards the scream. Andriod caught up to me and said "Do you know what happened?"
 "No, but it sounded serious....." I said. We sprinted faster and caught up to the demigod and a monster.
  • Posted at:

Effie

Leo

Gallagher Girl

Shadowhunter

Daughter of Athena

Glader

Victor of district 4

Survivor of the FAYZ

Dauntless

Number 6

CLASSIFIED

Angel how about you secretly follow us on the quest and later become a memeber of the quest?

Anriod's POV

As soon as I heard somebody scream I ran towards the forest. On the way I met Tori. I asked her what happened . I dont know but it sounds serious She said. We ran towards the forest and saw Katie trying to fight a manticore . I took out a toothpick and brok it in to two it became my sword with one strike I killed it . Thanks Katie said. Then we all went back to camp

What do you all think ? Post soon

• Posted at:

Front sm

phoenixmidsummer8

aka AquaDragon1484

You know what I must just do that!!Here is my next one,Oh and really like all of the others POV!
Angel´s POV
When Percy and me left the forst to go to camp, I had so much to ask him but before I could there was a crowd of campers. Percy looked concerned and said ¨what happened?¨.¨I Don´t know, Let´s go check it out.¨ I said we ran into the crowd and see Anriod, Katie and Tori in the middle of the crowd. ¨Guys! What happened?¨ I ask. Anriod gave me the story on how Katie got attacked in the forest by a Manticore but luckily he and Tori came to help.¨Omg, Katie are you okay?¨I ask,¨Yeah, for now.¨she says. I turned to Percy almost forgeting I ask him the big question, ¨Percy, I know you say my sign of claminig who is my dad?¨I ask.The gang get up from there seat and Anriod said ¨Angel, You got Claimed? Congats! Who´s your dad?¨. They all knew that my dad had not claimed me till now and they supported me all the way. Now they all looked at Percy and waiting for the answer. He sighed and said ¨Angel, you had a blue tritent on your head so your dad is Posiden....¨.Posiden? So I´m related to Percy. I think, I cry and hug Percy. He hugged me back,and Anriod,Tori and Kaite said were happy for me. Then Chiron came galloping and said ¨What happened?¨. Katie gave him the story on how she got attacked and my claiming. ¨Well that is quite an exciting day for all,now all of the others go back to your cabins.¨He said they all groaned but left except me, Anroid ,Katie,Tori ,and Percy. Chiron  lead us into the Big House and said to Katie,¨Child are you alright?, ¨Yes, Chiroin.¨she said. ¨Good, you may all go now to your cabins.You must prepare for your quest.¨he said.  Anriod,Katie and Tori said goodnight to me and left to their cabins.They are lucky to go on a quest. I think.¨Now Angel you can move your things into the Posiden cabin. I need to have a word with your...new brother.¨ Chiron  said. Odd, he looks very worried...I wonder what´s going on I think.¨Okay, Chiron.¨I say. Then I left and they went into the Big House. I ran to the Cabins when I forgot my jacket back into the Big House. I ran back into the Big House and heard voices. I follow the voices into a room,I hid and lisen in.¨Percy we have a problem the Prophecy   was not complete when Racheal recited it.¨,¨What how? And what dose this have to do with Angel?¨Percy said. I heard Chiron sigh and countined,¨You see early when Katie got attacked Racheal suddenly recited the Prophecy again but with new line( It´s Anriod´s Prophecy but an Extra made by me):
The child of Death shall lead the Quest
To defeat the titan of the east
The children of owl hall come along
But not forget the child of riches.
The child of Seas shall be feared,
Without the child of seas,darkness shall be near.
I was in shock but Chiron was not done,¨ You see I thought it would be you,but since we now know Angel is Posiden´s Daughter, She can become a Target for Titans.¨Percy said worried ¨What will we do?¨.¨I do not know but we must keep this a secret,for the good of Angel.¨ I gasped and ran off I can´t beleive what I just heard. I think.That means I am a part of Anroid´s Quest.But if Chiron found out I found out...I think it was all too much. I then stopped running,Maybe I can go with Anriod but without anyone knowing....and I know how! I think to myself. I ran to my Cabin and got out something The Stroll brothers gave me, an Aeropostale jacket that turns you invisble like Annabeth´s Yankees baseball cap. Tommorow is the Quest, so with this I can go but I have to tell Percy. I think. ¨Angel, What´s that?¨ I turn to see Percy at the door. Oh no! I think

Well I Hope you liked the POV and I hope it is okay I used your Prophecy and added it a little extra.
I will post the next part( thanks for the Idea Anriod) soon. And Again SORRY if it´s REALLY LONG, I just LOVE being in the RP, I just love doing this RP and I´m glad you guys took me in...HEY! like my story(Ironic).
                                                                           - Angel

• Posted at:

Front sm

awesomeninja30

aka CobraRed30

Jessica's POV

After my screaming we worked out the prophecy. The child of death would be Anroid, the leader of the quest. The children of Athena would be me (I jumped at the chance to get away from Dionysus), Tori and Emily. The child of riches will be Katie. We would leave in the morning heading East.
    "Wait, Do you mean we have to go arcoss the Atlantic?" I asked. "We are as far East in the United States as possible."
    "Ah, good job Jessica, you guessed right. You will be traveling to Europe to track down Hyperion." Chiron told us calmly. Secretly, I was glad. Even farther away from Dionysus.
    Don't get to excited, Jessica. I can still reach you, even if you are in a different continent. D    ionysus told me
    Go away I thought to him. I saw his nostrils flair, and his eyes turned purple
    You are so lucky I am forbidden to kill you. He thought But I can still torture you. For the rest of the night, I would hear the poor mens screams as they changed into dolphins.
    "Uh, Lord Dionysus?" Chiron asked, oblivious to our mental conversation, "Are you alright?"
    Dionyus cleared his throat. "Yes, yes I am simply rejoicing in having less campers for awile."

• Posted at:

Former LuciaLeader

~Jessica

Front sm

phoenixmidsummer8

aka AquaDragon1484

Hey Guys, I hope you guys liked my last one I know it is WAY too long so now I´m cutting them up.So here is the next part and Again thanks Anriod 4 the idea.
Angel´s POV
¨Wait, you mean we have to go across the Atlantic? ¨ Said Jessica
I was in my invisi-jacket (that is what I call my Jacket that turns me invisible for short), spying on Jessica to know where me and Percy are going. When I was at my cabin with Percy he found my invisi-jacket and I had to spill. After getting over his anger on me for spying on them he finally said he would help. So I am listening in on the discussion on Jessica, Chiron and Dionysus. ¨We are as Far East in the United States as possible.¨ Jessica continued, ¨Ah, good job Jessica, you guessed right. You will be traveling to Europe to track down Hyperion.¨ said Chiron
Europe?!? I wonder if Blackjack can make it that far... I think
I ran to meet up with Percy gave him the news and boy was he surprised,¨Europe?!? Are you kidding me?!¨He said taking it all in.¨We have to .¨ I say. He looked at me and sighed. We packed our things and went to the stables to get on Blackjack. Yo boss who´s the newbie? Said Blackjack in my mind,since I am Posiden´s daugther I can undrestand horses.¨Blackjack we need to go on a quest with a coupe of campers to,Europe.¨ Percy said EUROPE! I have always wanted to go. Alrght  but there better be a reward in for me boss  said Blackjack. ¨Okay,we are all on board. Let´s get ready¨ I said. I hope my dad will be proud of me. I think as I get on Blackjack.

Hope you Like it and I got a lot of Ideas 4  stories so Post all ya´lls POV to see what happens next!

- Angel
  • Posted at:

Front sm

fireturtle10

aka AgentEkaterina318

Can someone add me in their POV, because most of the time I probably won't be able to post mine.
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

An u guys plz add me in on one of ur POVs so I have somewhere to start from?

Name: Valentina Nightshade
Godly parent:Apollo
Weapon(s):a golden bow that turns into a golden neacklace with a small lyre pendant and quiver that refills itself with golden arrows that turns into a golden charm bracelet with golden arrow charms (gift from dad)
Personality:sweet, outgoing, bad teamper (dont cross me), mature, welcoming, doesnt judge people
looks:long wavy gorgeus blonde hair, large violet eyes, slightly pointed small nose, freakles,slim, tallish
Extras:i love music (duh), reading, writing, and im a really fast runner
  • Posted at:

1 , , 3 ... 16 , 17 , 18