Front sm

baseballking37

Branch: Janus

On here, a signature is something that you can use to define yourself and show who you are. Each one tells a fantastic story, one that I think is worth reading. What is the story behind your signature? I want to know all I can about it because it shows what type of person you really are. Have a great Easter :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My signature starts off with my name, just for mere identification purposes. And I love my name.

Next is the fact that I am a Christian. My religion is a badge that I want to wear and show off to everyone. I don't want to be one of those people who shoves it down your throat, but I am proud that I am a Christian, and I kind of want it to be known.

Next is the quote from the Bible, Jeremiah 29:11. When I was creating my signature, I didn't necessarily have a favorite verse, so to go along with the fact that I am a proud Christian, I wanted to find a great Bible verse that I now love.

The RIP? That is in honor of my cousin who committed suicide in February. I love him so much, and to be completely honest, I am still in deibelief. He had just turned nineteen.

And finally, the #3.14. When my cousin turned eighteen, he got a tattoo of the pi sign on his body. He liked the number because pi goes on forever, and he wants to represent that. That our legacy can go on forever. When he died in February, many people took up 3.14 in his legacy, and so I also have it there in honor of him.

That is my signature, and I hope you all learned a lot about me. Have a great day!

Mods, please let this through

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Jacob

Proud Christian

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you, and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future"  - Jeremiah 29:11

RIP Conner, you will never be forgotten

#3.14 

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Branch: Lucian

Mine might be a little funny, and it's nothing really serious... 

It starts out with my MB nickname for identification and what you might think are a bunch of random words. The random words are family names on SA. After that is AKA Ranger and AKA Elf the Earmuff. Those are also MB nicknames. You can call me Elf or Ranger or Elf the Earmuff.

The next parts are all my "titles" on SA. We used to have "kingdoms" on there, so I was the Queen of Hashtags, a Guard of Awkward Moments, a Countess of Stars(In the Night kingdom), and then my MB twin is Elfie. (SHE IS NOT MY REAL TWIN!!!)

The next are a few quotes that I really, really like. They are from books/movies that I LOVE. They are both part of longer quotes. ("Hope guides me. It's what gets me through the day. The hope that the last time I saw your face wasn't the final time." (or something like that...) "And what are we holding onto, Sam?" "That there is some good in this world, Mr. Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."). They seem really inspiring and I like them a lot. :)

The first # is an inside joke. When I first watched the Jason Bourne Trilogy I couldn't pronounce/forgot how to say ultimatum, so I called it ultimate tomato, 'cause that's what it looked like to me. So for now on, The Bourne Ultimatum to me is the ultimate tomato. :)

The second # shows my love of the show Sherlock. People who have seen Sherlock will get it. It's also part of a quote that someone uses to describe Sherlock and Dr. Watson.

The last two #s are ship names. The first is Sphinx(who is currently not here; also goes by Cyra) and Loki(we both have a strange obsession over the Marvel character Loki... XD) The second is M0nsta(A SAMBer) and Elfie, my (not real!) twin. 

The last is a remembrance of all the SAMBers that I knew had left. The first is Mimi. She was very nice, but she posted recently, so I'm not sure if she's actually gone, so I put a ? at the end. The second is I think WolfSpirit665. It could have been a variety of other things, but I just put the initials. The third is Salt, who was the saltiest salt person I have ever known. (XD It was a joke on SA. XD) The last is our very own Clev. Clev was a friend of mine and I think she has officially left the 39CMB, so I put her there, too. 

And... that's all. Hope you liked it! :) 

• Posted at:

ELF

"But I don't regret,

Nor will I forget all who took the road with me.

To these memories I will hold

With your blessing I will go.

I bid you all a very fond farewell."

-Billy Boyd

Front sm

baseballking37

That's so cool! I love hearing these stories :)

• Posted at:

Jacob

Proud Christian

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you, and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future"  - Jeremiah 29:11

#3.14 

Front sm

elfbulldog81

I like yours, too. :) 

• Posted at:

ELF

"But I don't regret,

Nor will I forget all who took the road with me.

To these memories I will hold

With your blessing I will go.

I bid you all a very fond farewell."

-Billy Boyd

Front sm

baseballking37

• Posted at:

Jacob

Proud Christian

#3.14 

Front sm

magicalnectar2

aka AgentOfficer39

Branch: Ekaterina

The first line of my sig is from a song I really like. Yellow is also my favorite color and I think the Beatles are pretty kool. ;p

The second line is from TMI/a fandom I recently got into. I just really like the quote. :D

The third line...

Clair Copycat ~ So Clair's my name, obviously. Copycats are a rare breed of cats... Justin, Lyss, and Ashley are the only other cats I'm aware of (I don't think Lyss and Ashy know, but oh well, lol). Due to my heritage, I've copycatted a few MBers, which was pretty fun. 

MBer since 04.16.13 ~ Pretty self explainatory. Today's my 4th MBirthday! :)

Your overlord ~ Ummmmm, so I used to be like the leader of the HC/an old council on the MB. All of the MBers were my minions and I was their overlord, and like, they called me their Overlord. #nostalgia

• Posted at:

klary 

no bullying pls

mber since 2013

Front sm

creativescarlet16

I just remembered that I need to update my siggy.

Bookmark. Brb after I change my sig.

• Posted at:

R E M E M B E R T H E L O S T 

*yEETS AWAY*

"I thought mascara was a fish"-Galaxian

"Make an insect AU and they're all fruit flies"- Ishmael

"Brussels sprouts are just delicious earth meatballs"-Becky

Deviantart is LivVirtual

Front sm

werewolfsteel51

Branch: Tomas

So my siggy starts with my nickname because my nickname is basically another way to describe who i am

the first quote is from the song Mad Hatter and i chose it because i and alot of people i know think im a crazy insane maniac

the second quote is because what person wouldnt like a quote about how Rachel Dare from Percy Jackson hit Kronos in the eye with a blue hairbrush

and the # is to remember those who have left all the forums and to make them know they wont be forgotten

• Posted at:

>Dire<

"Im in dire need of your help"

"This is so pun"

Front sm

baseballking37

Those are all so cool!

• Posted at:

Jacob

Proud Christian

#3.14 

Front sm

stormflash46

These are so interesting! I can't see peoples signatures though because I'm on a kindle. Mine is really short. Anyways... (btw, I'm a Christian too!)

~Storm.!)....'Flashy#TACK.......

Storm is my nick name. The little !) Was a face I made up when I first got on here. (It's my signature one '<>') The next one is in honor of a friend who left (i think...idk he hasn't been on here in a rlly long time.) It brings back a lot of memories....yeah =) Flashy is a nick name from my best friend on here. The #tack stands for The Awkward Confused Kid because I'm known for my confusion. (I'm always confused xp) The dots are Christmas lights because it's my favorite holiday. (They also represent my awkwardness....xp) 

Yeah, that's basically it.

• Posted at:

StormLily

Spider-girl 

Queen Awkwardness!

#ProudChristian

"Friendship means understanding, not agreement. It means forgiveness, not forgetting. It means the memories last, even if the contact Is lost."

Front sm

hydrahoneydew9

Im doing this because everybody else is doing it o_o

So, Ocean is my name,

Im a slytherin, and the "....And im tiny philip" Is because me and my friend chairs LOVE hamilton, and she assigned me Tiny philip. :P

the "depressed child of darkness i like it" was from chairs talking about nico, in an old chat thread of ours.

The Queen of space cats... Well, i jumped in the queen/king of things bandwagon :P

a gang full of story characters i made up woo

the imnotclay is from Clev, a MBer who was really cool.

The "FF&Hamilton fan" thing is because I like Final Fantasy and Hamilton.

• Posted at:

ocean 

your evil fandom reference queen

haunted by knee bruise goblins | nr's mb-sis

|probably playing miitopia| drowning in ships|

≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋

(thanks eris)

#Saveisaac2k19

#wafflesarefriends

#rememberhurricane

Front sm

dragonbeliever530

I might need to update my signature, but for now here goes:

Hok is my nickname, it's from a book I really like. Hok is the only main character who is a girl, and she is always as strong as the boys, so I really like her. (Somewhat of inspiration, since my favorite saying is I can do anything a boy can do)

Qibliwatcher is from my favorite book series, it's my favorite ship

and the last part is something I copied and pasted from someone else's signature. I love animals and sometimes feel like they make far better friends than people, and I most certainly think wolves are shy, lovable creatures.

• Posted at:

Hok  A.K.A. Hok the Hammer

My Flipsides: Jiang (fiesty), Scorpion (shy), Connor (smart), Poppy (sweet), Snowfur (loyal), Darkclaw (heroic), Saulong (evil)

Queen of Sevens! 

~QibliWatcher~   

I'm one of the 6% that loves wolves!!!

Front sm

amberpegasus230

wow.....i didn't know signature could have that much significance....mine are pretty simple- 

Well, first, there's this quote from a book by John Green, and for those who are using mobile or kindle (that includes me), here it is-

"God Created People to be Loved, and Things to be Used. 

The reason why this world is in chaos, is because,

Things are being Loved, and People are being used." 

I guess it just speaks for itself that people are too greedy these days, and they simply want to use people to get what they. It voices what everybody knows but doesn't want to believe: that the world is slowly losing humanity.   

Next, another quote: "Don't give up on your dreams. Keep sleeping." This just says that we don't need to be so serious all the time, and sometimes, we should just let go and have some fun. That maybe, we all need to be a little carefree and let the path take you wherever it wants. 

Next, my name, Maria, because I really adore myself and am love with my name. 

And then, there's the last line: #RebelHeart. I wrote that because I am a rebel; I am constantly in argument with society and its way, i don't like rules; i don't like to be ordered; i don't like how adults always think they know everything and hate them for trying to control me, i hate how everyone is always judging, i hate people and their ridiculous ways, how they are always soooo.....shallow. Many people I like though, those are the people who think my way, and who are also constantly against society.....

----------

(hope this goes through)

• Posted at:

God created people to be loved, and things to be used.

The reason why this world is in chaos,

Is because things are being loved, And people are being used.

Don't give up on your dreams. Keep Sleeping.

The name's Maria.

#RebelHeart

Front sm

basketballathletic1926

Oh my, These signatures are really heartfelt!

@flashy awwww thanks!

It starts off like Sarah to identify my self as someone  I coloured it orange cause that's one of my favorite fruits! Then I said Im a true Canadian and I said that to show how patriotic I am! Then I said Lets GO Raptors thats first off cause I love basketball It's my favorite sport as you can see in my name (basketballathletic) also cause it's my home town thing and I feel a need to celebrate it! And the rest is to show how much I'm into books and movies and lastly I said I love listening to music (i'm listening to it right now)! My signature shows my personialty A mix of athletic, bookworm, patrotic and sarcastic!

• Posted at:

~Cass~

#RemeberLily&Jane

#SupportTheLGBTQ+Community

#TooManyBooksNotEnoughBookmarks

A PROUD LUCIAN!

If you ask me how I am, there are three default answers; fine, good or eh.

Front sm

dogyellow583

-looks at my signature-

Well, my very short signature is just a couple of song lyrics o_o The first one, "Just know that you don't have to do this alone..." is from Treat You Better by Shawn Mendes. The second, "Maybe someday we can break the distance." is from Break The Distance by Ashton Edminster.

Break The Distance is special to me because I have several online friends that I've never actually met in person... My bestfriend is one of those. The line from the songs means that I can't wait to see them in person.

The line from Treat You Better is to some certain people that I want to make sure know that I'll always be there for them.

...Yup.

• Posted at:

Christy ~  currently trying to figure out what’s wrong with me 

Front sm

musicapollo20

Charity - My name

Alexander Hamilton, Angelica Schuyler - Hamilton characters that I am in my friend group

the girl with the snow white face - Lyric from "Snow White" by Twenty One Two. I guess I kinda relate to the song a little bit ("you're too smart to be doing what you're doing"/"she said, don't judge me, I'm just trying to survive"/"she said, I'm totally fine, mind your own problems, stay out of mine"/"you've got a nice facade but it's really flawed, now you're falling apart, I can see your scars")

"You understand now why they lost their minds and fought the wars" - lyric from "You Are In Love" by Taylor Swift. I don't know, that line just kinda sticks out to me for some reason

Wear your Unwanted title as a badge of honor - Quote from the book, The Unwanteds.

Overwhelm them with honesty - A line from the song "Hurricane" from Hamilton.

• Posted at:

« Charity »

so we raise our glass, pretend we're fine

i had a dream that you were mine

this ain't odysseus' odyssey.

it's a shame we're not soulmates

“A passionate, fragmentary girl, maybe?”

Front sm

snakedancing13

OOOOOOOOOOOO! This is so interesting! I must contribute:

The first selection is a set of names:

Krista ~ This is my MB name

Chris ~ Is my very sarcastic alter ego

Sonny ~ Is my level headed and mischievous alter ego

Abdul ~ Is my suspicious alter ego

Smith ~ Is my slightly flighty but a great cook alter ego

Dirk: Is my level headed, bookworm, logical alter ego.

They're all fun to have around, but they can be a pain in the bud sometimes.

The second part of my sig is a quote I got of Pinterest. It pretty much describes my life. (There's a fine line between genius and crazy. I like to use that line as a jump rope.)

Third: "Recipient of Mickey's Respect" This is a nod to Mickey. I am one of three people to receive this reward. Not that I'm bragging or anything.

Foruth: "Krista the Key" My surprisingly fitting nickname on the MB given to me by Cara.

Fifth: "#RememberClev-Sphinx" is a reminder of those who have left us.

And last, but not least: "#CallOnMe" was a hash tag started by Sphinx as a reminder that you have friends here who care about you and who are willing to help you through your hard times.

In comparison to all you other peeps, my Sig feels rather lame, but it's mine. And that's just how I like it. (Mine, not lame.)

~Krista~

• Posted at:

Recipient of Mickey's Respect

Krista the Key

Will you give all you can give

So that our banner may advance?

Some will fall and some will live

Will you stand up and take your chance?

Front sm

blackcat8414

Mine starts with my name, then tells who my alter ego is.

Then, my alter ego (my younger brother) gets into the conversation, and is just yelling his name, and his alter ego, me.

So I tell him to stop his yelling. And what does he do? This:

NEVER! I WILL NEVER STOP YELLING!

He didn't really say that, but something close to it. So, yeah, that's my signature in a nutshell.

• Posted at:

You see someone is sad. What do you do? Do you walk away, pretend you never saw them? Do you try to help the person? Some people just don't have a heart to care about how others feel...

Front sm

wolfdevious1

aka WolfDevious14

So, the "Professional MB ghost" part comes from the fact that I tend to disappear for long periods of time, but come back as if I'm haunting the place O-O

The "Would like an all-purpose cleaner for life" part is just something I thought of and found funny. And very true 

The "Proud bisexual" part is the newest edition. I recently came out to my friends in real life and they have been incredibly supportive; I wanted to bring the same transparency to my MB presence, just to be honest and maybe let anyone else out their struggling with their sexuality in any way know that they're not alone.

Daniel is my name. So, yeah. 

• Posted at:

I would put a clever joke here, but I can't think of one.

Professional MB Ghost

Would Like an All-Purpose Cleaner for Life

Proud Bisexual     

- Daniel

Front sm

baseballking37

Wow! I log on, and there are, like, 20 more replies on this post! I didn't know it would blow up like it did! Thank you all for contributing, and I love them all so much! This is my way of getting to know a lot of you.

• Posted at:

Jacob

Proud Christian

#3.14 

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

I have my name; Cara

My annoying alter egos

My hashtags 

Mostly ones that I can't recall the meaning

One says im a proud Christian which is true

Benara is my ship (Ben + Cara)

Other stuff that I can't remember

• Posted at:

The butterfly’s end

is 

the caterpillar’s beginning 

Front sm

spyunicorn1

aka FieryLucian3

I'm cheating and I'm gonna add all of this to my camp nano wordcount hahah

1. Chu / It's my name, or, the name that I go by on the MB :P

2. child of lyzzy + keir :D / pretty self explanatory :D

3. professional craftinator. / a kickthepj reference from his video 'professional crastinator'. the craft part is from dan and phil's april fools video, squareflakes, and I took the 'don't cry, craft!' part.

4. hi I'm train I'm aceflux and I cannot lie / I introduce myself and tell you that my name is train. my friend Megan gave me that name, because chu chu train ahahaahah and I'm aceflux so yeah dil with it and then I just tell you that I cannot lie about it so yeah

5. "In 2022, who was best man at Dan and Phil's wedding?"

"A terrifying hybrid of of Chris and PJ."

"Correct!"

This is another youtube quote from crabstickz's video 'geek week special' (or something like that I can't remember the full name). it also refers to Dan and Phil, as well as PJ and Chris and it's hilarious okay

6. #It's A Chain Reaction of Compassion / self explanatory. look around in my older posts for more information.

• Posted at:

ChuCahill & MBer siπce '12

professional craftinator.

#NeverAgain | #SayNoToRacism | #MeToo

"In 2022, who was best man at Dan and Phil's wedding?"

"A terrifying hybrid of of Chris and PJ."

"Correct!"

#It's A Chain Reaction of Compassion

Front sm

bandbee402

Okay, let's see how well I can explain mine.

The first line states my name, so you know what to call me. The second line says Christian. Because I'm very proud to be one and I want to state it to everyone else. Line number three says homeschooled, 'cause I am. I do my school at home and it's awesome.

Next are 6 of my ethics of life. I believe and follow in all of them.

Time to explain my hashtags. Hashtag number 1: I like this hashtag because it's stating that it's okay to be different to be yourself and I think that's pretty cool. Next is to commemorate a really awesome person who has left the MB, she will never be forgotten.

The last two hashtags I made from my favorite TV show Supernatural. Team Free Will is what one of the main protoganists, Dean, called himself and his friends when they were stopping the apocalypse. And finally my hashtag #ChuckIsGod is because one of my favorite characters Chuck turned out to be none other than God himself. I was pretty surprised when I watched it but I think that it is awesome!

• Posted at:

Abigail The Anteater

Christian

Homeschooled

6 Ethics of Life 

Before you pray - Believe

Before you speak - Listen

Before you spend - Earn

Before you write - Think

Before you quit - Try &

Before you die - Live

#FreaksLikeMe

#NeverForgetCyra

#TeamFreeWill

Front sm

basketballathletic1926

@ Chairity I love the unwanteds books!

• Posted at:

~Cass~

#RemeberLily&Jane

#SupportTheLGBTQ+Community

#TooManyBooksNotEnoughBookmarks

A PROUD LUCIAN!

If you ask me how I am, there are three default answers; fine, good or eh.

Front sm

musicapollo20

Sarah-

Cool! I've only made it through the first one, but hopefully I'll get around to the rest sometime

• Posted at:

« Charity »

so we raise our glass, pretend we're fine

i had a dream that you were mine

this ain't odysseus' odyssey.

it's a shame we're not soulmates

“A passionate, fragmentary girl, maybe?”

Front sm

creativescarlet16

In my siggy, I have described several things.

1. My name. Well, my name underneath "Forum Names" in bold. Yes. I wanted people to know that the long string of words "Virtual Vivid Lively(A.K.A. LivVirtual) was not just random. My name on the forums is very long because I was on the S.A.M.B., and they had nickname wars. I decided that I would take more than one name in case a person wanted the name that I had. I forget what it was. Anyway, my favorite letter is V. (My sibling says that I am letterist and that I discriminate against the other letters in the english alphabet). Virtual refers to unhealthy amount of time that I spend on the internet. And the unhealthy amount of time that I spend daydreaming and not in reality. It is colored golden-yello because when I sometimes like to daydream more than I like to face reality. Vivid is one of my favorite words. (Along with wallflower, spectrum, etc.). It's red because red is a very bright color. Lively is the meaning of my real name, which has latin roots. It is purple because purple is my favorite color. LivVirtual is just a smushed version of Lively and Virtual.

2. My quote is from the movie, Hidden Figures. It's about history. History was not kind to certain races. It was also not kind to women. One of the main characters in the movie is an african-american woman who roasts a man for implying that she wasn't smart enough to be a mathematician.

3. This section in my siggy basically states what I am in the four major scholastic book series that have m.b.'s. I had to delete the "wings" that end the names for the dragon tribes because of the character limit. Greencloak is green, Rainwing is multi-colored, Nightwing is dark, Seawing is blue, Lucian is red, and Hystorian is orange because it sounds orange.

4. This quote is from the ending song of the first season of Hetalia, which is an anime that is random enough to rival the fluffehness of the S.A.M.B. The anime is about history and the major characters represent countries. Except that the countries are humans. The majority of the characters are male, since the creator of Hetalia didn't know how to draw females that well. The whole anime shouldn't be as fun as it is to watch, but it is. Also, it is, at it's best; stereotypical. At it's worst, it can be considered downright racist. The anime contains swear words especially when South Italy comes around and I recommend that you skip any episodes that include France.

5. "Chinese Heritage." Yes. Race is part of identity, and I have some pride in it. Which, now that I think about it, most likely is not a very appropriate thing to put in my siggy. America seems to currently be having a strained relationship with China.

6. This final part in my signature is because I am a Christian. Religion is another part of my identity. The crosses are golden because gold is valuable and never tarnishes. The word "CHRISTIAN" is multi-colored because God created all colors. I had Christian song verses in my siggy before, but I deleted them. Now I'm trying to find something else.

• Posted at:

R E M E M B E R T H E L O S T 

*yEETS AWAY*

"I thought mascara was a fish"-Galaxian

"Make an insect AU and they're all fruit flies"- Ishmael

"Brussels sprouts are just delicious earth meatballs"-Becky

Deviantart is LivVirtual

Front sm

winterfairy70

*rubs hands together* Okay. Lets do this.

It starts with 

"I am"

Because it's all things that I am. Pretty self explanatory.

Valkyrie.

Because they're some of my favorite characters in mythology. It was also what I had originally intended to be my nickname(I also had finished reading Magnus Chase just before making my signature..... so.... that might have something to do with it.)

Christian!

Because I am a Christian. I believe that Jesus was God's son and he was crucified on the cross for our/my/everyone's sin. Because of that(as long as we trust and believe in him) we can get to Heaven. It's big because It's am important part of me, and brown because.... I didn't originally mean it like this, but I just realized: It made it brown. One of the more average/dull colors. Jesus was an average looking guy. Hmm.

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Because that is what I am through Jesus Christ.

Runner!

Because The Maze Runner.

Narnian!

Because...

FOOOOOOR NARNIA!!!!!!!!!! :3 Also it's one of my favorite "fictional" worlds/books/movies ever. (even if I can't force myself to read the stories that don't have all the Pevensies in them.....)

Janus!

Because I iz an Arteest. :3 Also.... I'm Janus so *shrugs*

Warrior!

Because I am a Warrior. I'm always gonna fight and try to protect. (one of the names my father originally wanted to name me was "Bertilda" which means "Shining Battle Maiden." So, It's also because I'm his Bertilda. Even if it's not my name..... )(Also Boudicca, after an Iceni warrior queen. But, for some reason, my mother was against those names.....)

Musician!

I love music. I love making music. FRENCH HORN!!!!!!! #BroughtOutTheHorns #WhyHaveHanSoloWhenYouCouldHaveHornSolo #FluteSkywalker #OboeWanKenobi XD. Sorry..... Also Piano, Flute, Tin whistle, Fife, and Scottish Chanter. But. Merp. FRENCH HORN!!!!!! I haz a French Horn that I named Phillip Coulson (aka: Phil) and he is my baby(my Flute/Tin Whistle/Fife are my adopted bebes.)

TwinSister!

Because it's one of the most important things about me. My twin brother is a part of me, I'm a part of him. I need him, he needs me. It's a twin thing.

DaughterOfCaptainAmerica!

It used to say "Daughter of a Real Captain America." It's because my Da is actually Captain America. I think so anyways(he has almost inhuman strength, could outrun the seniors on the track team, is in the USCG, Christian, and one of the best men in the whole world.) (You don't have to agree to my opinion. But I think he is.....)

(It used to say Templar'sApprentice, Bookworm, Nerdathlete, and a few other things. But I had to delete those for room.)

#FreaksLikeMe

An amazing hashtag that one of my best friends on here started(Jade /MusicSpy18.) If you want to read it the thread was: /246660

#I'mNotClay

Another amazing hashtag by one of my best friends on here(Fen/Mickey/OnyxWolf284.) If you want to read it: /249621

#WeAreFamily

An amazing hashtag started by Sphinx.... who was probably one of everyone's best friends. *starts crying* sorry.... here: /251763

#IChooseHappy

This amazing one was started by Clev. Who chose happy..... *starts sobbing again* The thread *still sobbing* Clllleeevvv Sppphhhiiinnxxx.... guys.....  /255493

#RememberClev

Amazing(other then the person who started it: me. I suck. Sorry.) But.... It's.... Remember CleverFairy102. She was(and still is)improtant to this MB(and me) even if she left..... #RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

Yet another amazing hashtag started by Roshan/Ro/DecodingDragon1366(Who I would also consider an good friend.) She's gone too...... Ro....Cyra....Clev...People are barely on anymore..... *starts sobbing even more.* Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyy *still sobbing**More sobbing* Sorry....*more tears* Okay I think... nope *still crying* Just..... here: /3667467

Never forget them guys, okay?

Lillian~

It's me. The reason I chose it for my nickname was I A) used the French name "Liliane" in my French 1 class, and B) It was the first RP name I ever used on here. I also love the meaning(it's something I want to be: Innocent and pure. Like the flower. My real name means Bitter/Rebellious/wished for child.) I also go by Lily/Lilly/Lilli sometimes(Maya, Jade, and Mickey are usually the only ones who use them though. Sphinx and Ro used to sometimes. Clev was the only one who called me Lilli...... *starts to cry again.* Sorry. This is getting a little depressing, isn't it?) It's in different shades of blue because I loooooove the color blue.

Queen&GuardianOfLove/Rebellion

On here I was made(by Jade) the Guardian of brotherly/sisterly love and rebellion and the equinoxes( for a thing about the big five. Jade, me, Mickey, Winston, and BWW49.)

On the SAMB I claimed the title of the Queen of Love and Rebellion.

So.... that's it. Me......

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

TwinSister!DaughterOfCapAmerica!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Queen&GuardianOfLove/Rebellion

Front sm

stormflash46

*applauds*

• Posted at:

StormLily

Spider-girl 

Queen Awkwardness!

#ProudChristian

"Friendship means understanding, not agreement. It means forgiveness, not forgetting. It means the memories last, even if the contact Is lost."

Front sm

tidesong9

aka RisingAssassin113

So the first line, "but my words all fall like empires into the ocean", is a line from one of my favorite songs from one of my favorite bands, "Auld Waves" by Bear's Den! The line often changes due to my mood and if I find new cool lyrics (it used to be "everywhere we go, we're looking for the sun" from "Outlaws of Love" by Adam Lambert). It will probably change again soon (to a lyric from "Napoleon" by Bear's Den most likely), or maybe to include the next line of "Auld Wives".

So the second line is pretty self-explainatory - my name, the very first time I posted on here (my MB birthday was just a couple months ago!), and the names of my triplet sisters. A while back, I met these two MBers and we become really close, and decided to become triplets. Kathy is still on here somewhere, but Korey left a long time ago. You can probably find our posts announcing us as triplets and stuff if you look around my old posts.

Third line? Self-explainatory. I'm pretty much on hiatus, and I haven't fully, or officially, returned. I don't know if I ever will, the MB's changed just a little too much for me to really hang around here a lot anymore. Plus, you know, life and school get in the way.

I'll probably add a fourth line, which I'll explain if I do.

• Posted at:

N y l a   MBer since 2012 

"Oh, we're all just searching, not knowin' where we're going.

And it makes us nervous, so we try to find a way out.

We're still v a g a b o n d s."

Front sm

thoughtfulfighting3

So, mine's pretty simple.

The name's Masayuu. 成優

Giving the name I go by on here, in romaji (Japanese written in our letters) and kanji (the Japanese characters which originated in China). 成優 has a double meaning. The characters together can mean "an actor", in relation to how I put up a front and act different from how I feel, or how I lie often out of embarassment and shame. 成 on its own can be read as masa, meaning "become" while 優 on its own can be read as yuu, meaning "superior". I chose this because each day I want to be a superior person to who I was yesterday.

"One must try, every day, to expand one's limits." ~ Mas Oyama.

This is a quote from Mas Oyama, who found Kyokushin karate, the type of karate that I practice. I chose the quote because, again, I would like the better myself.

SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY...

At the end of most Cowboy Bebop shows, these words are shown. I really like the show, so I decided to put it as my sign-off.

• Posted at:

The name's Masayuu. 成優

"One must try, every day, to expand one's limits." ~ Mas Oyama

SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY...

Front sm

tidesong9

aka RisingAssassin113

Update to my signature explantion!

If it goes through, the first line of my sig will have changed to "I was too young to understand the flowers sleeping in her hands". That's a line from "Above the Clouds of Pompeii" by Bear's Den, a beautiful song about a young boy's mother who died and whose father tries hard to comfort him; it's a song about family, loss, love, and the joy of life.

The second line remains the same.

The third... Well, I don't know if anyone besides a couple oldies remember the Mistresses, but there were like ten or fifteen of us, each with a different name, but we were like a sorority. An online, somewhat violent, bloody, sometimes bickering, crazy, tight-knit sorority XD I was known as Mistress Pierce (it changed to Mistress Michaelis for a while, before I went back to Mistress Pierce). We got our Mistress name from a trait we held, a group we were in, or the fictional character we had married (and then there was a Mistress Wedding epidemic... I was the first Mistress to plan a Wedding as a Mistress, but then I never got married...) I received the name Pierce because I was the leader of the then-active first MB Pierce Council (it changed to Michaelis after I became obsessed with the demon butler Sebastian Michaelis from Black Butler, then changed back when I lost interest in that show).

Clairio Cheerio up there was the Mistress of Minions....actually, Clairio, I forgot how many Mistress names you had XD

The fourth... the same once again.

• Posted at:

N y l a   MBer since 2012 

"Oh, we're all just searching, not knowin' where we're going.

And it makes us nervous, so we try to find a way out.

We're still v a g a b o n d s."

Front sm

magicalnectar2

aka AgentOfficer39

@Nyla: I think I was just Mistress Cheerio. :p I should probably lobby to be Mistress Lewis because Simon's been mah boyfriend for a while.

DID I MENTION I STARTED READING TMI??

• Posted at:

klary 

no bullying pls

mber since 2013

Front sm

blackcat8414

I changed my signature. So, I just came up with this after this happened:

So, I saw one of the kids in my class was sad. So, I want over to his desk to comfort him. And some of the kids nearby tell me to go back to my seat. It was like they didn't even notice the kid was sad. I told them that they had no heart. That, even if it was their best friend in the kid's situation, they would act the same. That they cared about no one. After I told them that, and my whole class heard me, my teacher came over and said "Thank you, Kylie. That was very sweet of you to say that." 

And I came up with the signature. I think I have a knack for thinking up quotes.

• Posted at:

You see someone is sad. What do you do? Do you walk away, pretend you never saw them? Do you try to help the person? Some people just don't have a heart to care about how others feel...

Front sm

breezehawk40

Congrats Daniel! I'm so happy for you!

My Signature changes often depending on my mood. It is usually song lyrics. 

And right now it is currently Tears of an angel by RyanDan 

The song really means a lot to me. Because my Dad passed away five years ago and his birthday is coming up and the words remind me of him c:

Love mimi

• Posted at:

He wears his heart

safety pinned to his backpack

His backpack is all that he knows

Shot down by strangers

whose glances can cripple

the heart and devour the soul

Emerald<3

Front sm

cutewolf230

The first part of my signature is my full SAMB name. Luana is a German name that means armored battle maiden. Most people called me Ravenclaw on the SA, so I have kept that as my middle MB name. Traitare is my last MB name. 

Next it should say Greencloak. That's because my home MB is the SAMB. 

Next it should say Hunter of Artemis. That's because I am one! 

Go down a bit and you should see Spitfire! Wally + Artemis! Young Justice! That's because I am a major fan of that ship and show. 

Then there will be Independent! I'm from America. 

Then a quote from Maya Hart from Girl Meets World. I just wanted to put that there. 

Then there is You are not alone. I put that there because I was bullied. I wanted to say that if you were bullied, you are not alone because there are people who were also bullied, even the bully themself. 

• Posted at:

Luana

Catholic 

To the Haven for Werewolves, 54 pages, and over 2,100 posts.

Front sm

breakingbrilliant57

Werewolfsteel 51, what is your name?

• Posted at:

PSLAM 5:3

A proud Christian 

MY FAVORITE QOUTES: 

~ Life always offers you a second chance. It's called tommorow. 

~ Don't  worry about those who talk behind your back, They're behind you for a reason. 

Front sm

agentclue77

So, first is LUCY THE LADDER which is nickname that Cara gave me since my MB name is Lucy

Then I have a whole bunch of fandoms I'm in:

THE 39 CLUES

MASTERMINDS

DISNEY

TOTAL DRAMA

TIMELESS

SPY SCHOOL

MY LITTLE PONY

HUNTER STREET

STORY THIEVES

THE FLASH

SUPERGIRL

THE HUNGER GAMES

LAB RATS

THE MAZE RUNNER

STAR WARS

AVENGERS

SHADOW CHILDREN

DIVERGENT

Then, we have a whole bunch of hashtags:

#FREAKSLIKEME

#WEAREFAMILY (made by Sphinx)

#ICHOOSEHAPPY:) (made by Clev)

#NEVERFORGETANYONE (basically to remember all the MBers that have left us)

#WILLUCY (because I [Lucy] am shipped with Will Byers from STRANGER THINGS)

#STOPBLUEWHALECHALLENGE (just to spread awareness of this demented internet challenge)

• Posted at:

Lucy

Mastermind

Wonder

Disnerd

Pegasister

Hunter

Story Thief

Child of Exile

Recruit

Jedi

Avenger

Shadow Child

#FreaksLikeMe

#WeAreFamily

#NeverForgetAnyone

#Keep39Alive

#Greyromantic

#Asexual

Something to believe in for even a night

Front sm

agentclue77

#FREAKSLIKEME was made by Jade BTW

• Posted at:

Lucy

Mastermind

Wonder

Disnerd

Pegasister

Hunter

Story Thief

Child of Exile

Recruit

Jedi

Avenger

Shadow Child

#FreaksLikeMe

#WeAreFamily

#NeverForgetAnyone

#Keep39Alive

#Greyromantic

#Asexual

Something to believe in for even a night

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

Yeah I updated my signature...and never forgot this thread, so why not post it?

So First is: -Cara the car- 

It's a nickname given to me by my friend Charity. Well Cara the car is. 

I chose the name Cara on here for a few reasons: 

1: My actual name is Caroline so it's close enough

2: My old best friend had the same name

3: It means dear or beloved, because you guys will always be dear to me

4: There's a Cara in The 39 Clues. 

Then I have some lyrics written by me in honor to Carli my dead twin sister: 

That moment I left you: The moment she died, I she left me. 

I missed you: I missed her, I still do

That moment I left you: I left her memories at that hill

I wanted to return: I wanted to go back for them

That moment I left you: I left myself at the hill

Our song ended: our story was done

That moment I left you: that moment she left

I left you for good: she left me for good. 

• Posted at:

The butterfly’s end

is 

the caterpillar’s beginning