I like Miraculous Ladybug!

I'm just a girl who likes to rp.

I also like to write stories.

Star Wars Rp!: /339111

Mummy Rp: /339330

Front sm

mistmidnight74

Branch: Ekaterina

This is C.C.C telling you my story about a girl who gets in a car crash when she's on her school bus and then after the accident, her family moves to Oregon where her dad transfers his job to. She starts a new life away from her past except for three girls. In this story four girls will fight against several bullys, struggle with emotions, and experience friendship that could last a life time. Read this story starter to the heart braking novel, "New beginings". 

Hope Rachel Reader was a pretty girl who was the tallest girl in the fifth grade who had dirty blond hair that went to her elbows. Usually she would be fussing over it because it would fall over her right eye. But today that didn't matter. She was focusing on pulling her the frizzy brown hair that was long and hard to maintain into a brade. This crazy hair belonged to her best friend, Lucy Cathrine Peirce. Our other best friend, Isabelle Amelia Walker, was braiding my hair since her hair was up in a tight bun as always.

"I can't wait for field day! Me and you are going to win that three legged race. Isabelle I know your going to win the race for fastest runner in fifth grade!" Lucy said excitedly, twitching from her terets. That happened when she got exited. It was the second to last day of school and we had graduated yesterday and so we just had fun activeties.

I finished braiding her hair and then, I looked out the window and that's when I saw the truck. "O.m.g there's a truck heading strait for us Mr. Brody look out! EVERYONE, DUCK!!!!!"I yelled so loud people all the way in Asia could here. I pulled down my best friends because I was in the middle of the bus seat. people all around did things like that. in the seat in front of me sat my brother, still sitting so I stood up and pushed him down next to the kids beside him. then I crouched back down and pulled my back pack over my head hugging the people i'd known since kindergarten. Mr.Brody had pulled his leg in to the seat where he sat driving the bus helpless. This all happened in the matter of twelve seconds. Then the truck crashed into us in the intersection in front of our school. 

CRASH! I felt pain surge threw me as the bus tipped over the truck drove away after that. I could here the ambulance. I got up and so did several other kids. But I could feel the pain in my right wrist.  Other people up had bruises to and then I realized that we should check  other people. "Everyone, make sure everyone is alright if not then borrow my phone or if you have your own to call your parents or try to get them out of the bus because they need help. There's an ambulance outside." I said in a serious tone. I looked down to see that Isabelle was okay but defiantly had a broken leg. I picked her up and climbed out my window which was gone. I lay her down on the ground while I told a couple paramedics to get her some where and I would get more people out. 

I reentered and told the more people who were standing to cary other kids who also needed serious help out. I now had A make shift sling on but could still help. Mr.Brody was caring two kids and one of them was Lucy. Picked my brother up and also this kindergartner who I could cary on my back because his arms were fine, he had his arms hugging his back pack when the bus tipped over, his legs had been injured.

As I climbed out the window along with others I looked back to see that these were the last people. I dropped my brother on too a cot and cried silent tears as the doctors rushed him away in an ambulance since he was one of the people who needed the most help. I then rushed over to a doctor that was just finishing up with two kids who had sprained their ankles. She saw me and rushed over and gently took the little boy. "Ian, Ian! Can you here me? Thank-you for bringing me my son Hope. I think you may have saved him by bringing him here to me before his legs got worse." said the doctor who I now remembered as doctor Adams, the doctor who gave me my flue shot. She immediately  took her son too an ambulance that did not already have a child being rushed into it. Then, she made me go in one since according to her I had two broken wrists.

Two  other school buses were attacked  one with a shooter and one with having a bus driver who was not really a bus driver and was part of the plan, driving into a building.  

Thanks for reading my story starter!!!!!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Front sm

decodingbird82

Branch: Lucian

I'm a Luican bro

• Posted at:

I like the 39 clues.

Front sm

midwinterdreamer29

When you find out what a wattpad is please tell me

-C.C.C

• Posted at:

#GEEKREADER!!!

# BOOKWORIME!!!

THIS IS CLAIRE HERE COMING TO YOU LIVE!!! IF YOU NEED HELP

WRITE YOUR PROBLEMS DOWN AND I ANSWER!!!!

PLEASE LEAVE A MESSAGE!

Front sm

midwinterdreamer29

I have a coool story that I think you should check out!!! Also, what's a wattpad?

• Posted at:

#GEEKREADER!!!

# BOOKWORIME!!!

THIS IS CLAIRE HERE COMING TO YOU LIVE!!! IF YOU NEED HELP

WRITE YOUR PROBLEMS DOWN AND I ANSWER!!!!

PLEASE LEAVE A MESSAGE!

1 , 2 , , 4