Front sm

eagledecoding62

Branch: Ekaterina

The year is 3,025. The world has been through multiple wars against each other, and have just about destroyed each other. But we became aware of our foolish actions. So the citizens appointed five people to be in leadership, they are the head council. They determine everything that happens all around the world, and because of this we have lived on earth for century's in peace and harmony. But evil has not died. Its hiding in leadership, police, and everyday citizens on the streets. All from one thing "The Dark Stone". But when ever evil rises good is always there to push it back down. Six stones contain the power of the universe, and each stone will choose a owner at birth, to harness its power. The stones are:                                                             Space(which gives its owner the ability to spawn whirlpools and other things from space) Taken by me.                                                                       Time(which allows its owner to stop and control time).                                                                                                                                               Matter(which gives its owner the ability to manipulate any matter on earth).                                                                                                                                                                     Mind(which allows its owner to connect and speak to living things telepathically)                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       Sound(which allows its owner to stop, control, or create sound low or high pitched).                                                                                                     Power(which gives its owner the ability to channel power into his/her body allowing them to be indestructible and incredibly strong).                                The six teens that have these unique and incredible gifts must harness there power and defeat the darkness before it consumes the earth.                   The sign up forms will go in this order.                                                                                                                                                                       Name:                                                                                                                                                                                                              Age:                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Gender:                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 Clothing:                                                                                                                                                                                                                 Personality:                                                                                                                                                                                                             Stone:                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Other:

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Front sm

eagledecoding62

Sorry about the mess it's my first time posting an RP, and on top of that I'm typing on a tablet so I hope you can under stand it. But if not I'll post again.

• Posted at:

Front sm

scarletactor17

Branch: Janus

Save matter

• Posted at:

*Under Renovations*

Front sm

winterfairy70

Would you be able to save Power and Sound please? 

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

TwinSister!DaughterOfCapAmerica!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Queen&GuardianOfLove/Rebellion

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

Save time plz

• Posted at:

CARA DE CAR 

"You're way too young to be broken, 

You're way too young to fall apart, 

You're way too young to play these games, 

But you'd better start, 

But you'd better start."

#MyPICCoral

Has dibs on Newt, Derek, and Bucky. 

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

Name: Bailey Lutz

Clothing: (i put her appearance in here to if you don't mind) she has long black hair, dark tan skin, brown almond shaped eyes, tall, and extremely pretty 

She wears a white cami, Black leather jacket, Black choker, Black boots, silver necklace, and black jeans

Personality: smart, loyal, rebellious, singer, dancer, actress, writer, she's a Jack of all trades, fighter, strong, lonely, and shy. More in povs

Stone: time

Other: she's African-American 

• Posted at:

CARA DE CAR 

But you'd better start, 

But you'd better start."

#MyPICCoral

Front sm

amberpegasus230

save mind

• Posted at:

God created people to be loved, and things to be used.

The reason why this world is in chaos,

Is because things are being loved, And people are being used.

Don't give up on your dreams. Keep Sleeping.

The name's Maria.

#RebelHeart

Front sm

eagledecoding62

@winterfairy70: I'm sorry but you have to pick one stone out of the two.                                                                                                                     Everyone else there saved for you. Oh, and mind is reserved for a friend of mine.

• Posted at:

Front sm

winterfairy70

Please save sound then. :)

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

eagledecoding62

@moonlightsunrise37: nice character and thanks for joining.                                                                   @Winterfairy70: sound is saved.                     And another friend of mine has saved power. But there might be a few more positions open in a little bit.

• Posted at:

Front sm

eagledecoding62

@amberpegasus230: sorry I told my friend that she could have mind. But plz stick around I should have more positions in a little while, and thanks so much for joining!

• Posted at:

Front sm

eagledecoding62

Name: Maximum Beam

Clothing and Appearance: He has brown skin, black woolly hair, light brown eyes, and a medium sized nose. He wares black tinny shoes, light brown cargo pants, a black T-shirt, a red hoodie with two grey stripes going down the sleeves, black fingerless gloves. He also usually carries a satchel with him, and puts anything he sees as useful inside.

Personality: He has a slight sense of humor, he's kind, respectable, he perseveres through adversity, he has a very strong will, and he's fine with how he is and doesn't care about what anybody else thinks.

Stone: Space

Other: He knows how to fight enough to defend himself out of tough situations, and he likes to be prepared for anything.

• Posted at:

Front sm

amberpegasus230

still here......any positions?

• Posted at:

God created people to be loved, and things to be used.

The reason why this world is in chaos,

Is because things are being loved, And people are being used.

Don't give up on your dreams. Keep Sleeping.

The name's Maria.

#RebelHeart

Front sm

eagledecoding62

Sorry for not posting faster I have super busy. But the additional spots will be the chosens teachers. The people that show them how to use and harness they're powers properly. The positions are open for everyone except for those who have been chosen by a stone. So make them the way you like them, and you get to determine what we must learn and do to gain and control our abilities. 

• Posted at:

Front sm

winterfairy70

I'll try to post my form later today

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

dogwizard506

Save Power

• Posted at:

Ice

Spiderman rules

I'm a Spirit animal reader

Survivors dog

Warrior Cat

Shadowhouser

Tombquester

and Goosebumps lover

I love all animals

#adopt a rescue

Front sm

earlycheeseburger38

Thanks for saving power for me. I apologize for taking so long to claim it, but I've been very busy lately 

• Posted at:

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

New rp, check it out please: http://doublecross.scholastic.com/forums/topics/272447

• Posted at:

THE NAMES TAYLOR. GIRLS RULE! RP Queen!

I like Miraculous Ladybug!

I'm just a girl who likes to rp.

I also like to write stories.

Star Wars Rp!: /339111

Mummy Rp: /339330

Front sm

winterfairy70

I hope it's okay.

Name: Susan Grace

Clothing and Apperance: Long, thick, soft golden/coppery blond hair(sort of wavy. Front bangs.) Big blue eyes(they look different shades of blue depending on her emotions/what she's wearing/the lighting where she is.) She's slim, with a lithe/delicate build, and perfect moon pale skin. Freckles. Extremely pretty. Tends to be in something like a big royal purple hoodie over a white shirt with elbow length sleeves. Slightly above mid thigh jean shorts, soft dark grey leggings. Dark grey combat boots or mid calf Converse.

Personality: Shy, quiet, very sweet, introverted, kind, selfless, fiercely loyal, independent, stubborn, doesn’t like to ever ask for help with anything ever. Slight trust issues. Can be very very very rebellious/sarcastic/harsh/mischievous when she feels like it. Extremely extremely intelligent, creative, thinks strategically. More in POV’s.

Stone: Sound

Other: Has allergies.

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Bump!

• Posted at:

THE NAMES TAYLOR. GIRLS RULE! RP Queen!

I like Miraculous Ladybug!

I'm just a girl who likes to rp.

I also like to write stories.

Star Wars Rp!: /339111

Mummy Rp: /339330

Front sm

winterfairy70

Bump!

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

eagledecoding62

@winterfairy70: I really like your character! It really screams sound.

Oh and everyone if any of you have names I can call you. Instead of calling you by your agent names. We all work in the same agency after all, right.

• Posted at:

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

I'm Cara

• Posted at:

CARA DE CAR 

But you'd better start, 

But you'd better start."

#MyPICCoral

Front sm

eagledecoding62

Nice! Sort of like supergirl.

• Posted at:

Front sm

winterfairy70

You can call me Lillian or Valkyrie(I go by both.)

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

eagledecoding62

Thanks Lillian thats a soft and beautiful name. I like it.j

• Posted at:

Front sm

earlycheeseburger38

Oh and my names West.

• Posted at:

Front sm

earlycheeseburger38

Name: Major Force

Appearance and Clothing: Short, slightly faded hair, african-american. He is 6 feet tall, a medium sized nose, an upside down pentagon shaped head, dark brown eyes, a large muscular build. He wares black combat boots, dark blue jeans, a tan button down shirt, a black leather jacket with blue lining, a black cowboy hat, black shades, and a silver wrist watch. 

Personality: Athletic, he thinks on his feet, philanthropic, and slightly stoical.

Stone: Power

Other: He's extremely strategic and good incredibly good with numbers. 

• Posted at:

Front sm

cobraelf928

Branch: Lucian

hi will you be my ally

• Posted at:

Theo galkin

Front sm

eagledecoding62

Sure!!! Can you join my RP? If not this one than on another I'm going to be making very soon. 

• Posted at: