Front sm

silverwolf6702

Branch: Lucian

Astir is a peaceful kingdom which is ruled by a powerful family. Each member of the family has a unique power. They are gifted with these abilities in order to help lead, protect, and train the people to help protect the kingdom. However; that's not the case. A pair of twins, a boy and a girl, were born into the royal family. They grew up excited to receive their powers. However, when they were supposed to be gifted with an ability, it never came. 

The King and Queen began to search for answers. The twins were devastated that they did not get a power and so they excluded themselves from the rest of the family. They began to study in the dark magics in secret. Months passed and all efforts to give the twins their abilities have failed. Furious, the two twins snapped. They had developed an affinity for dark magic, attacked the kingdom, and went into hiding. The King and Queen tried to send search parties out, but no one could find the siblings. 

A few years have passed and there have been rumors. Rumors that the twins have been creating an army. Not only that, but people in the castle's nearby village have been developing a power as well. In order to keep the kingdom going on as normal, the king has summoned every citizen who has developed a power to the castle in order to learn how to control it..

Rules:
There are only 3 royal children spots left, well four, but I took one
No Mary-Sues/Perfect Characters. Please do not get angry if I ask you about your character in a sense that they have might become op
Put Moon in the other if you have read this far
Crushing is allowed; however please do not make this rp romance based
Try your best to have good spelling and grammar
Be sure to read through everything
This is a medieval-fantasy based roleplay

Your characters can be rude to each other, but no rudeness out of the rp

Spots Explained:
~Your character can be one of the royal children(there are four spots open in this roleplay, I took one, so there are three spots left. UNDERSTAND this does not mean your character needs to be royal), noble class, middle class, lower class, are all of the available social classes that are unlimited. Each one of our characters can have a single power. 
~If your character was not born into the royal family, than having a power is unnatural. The royal children are gifted with their power by a Magus, a person who works for the royal family that has the ability to gift powers.

Forums:
Name:
Personality:
Appearance:
Social Class:
Power:
Power Pros and Cons:
Skills and Weaknesses:
​​​​​​​Other:

*my forms will come later

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Allie

INFP~ The Mediator

Front sm

amazingtiger219

Branch: Ekaterina

Save youngest royal child!

• Posted at:

Queen Ivy

Thorn Clover Lily Keith Riptide Luke Ryder 

Always be yourself, not the person that you pretend to be- NF

All the best people are mad- Lewis Carroll 

I'm Back!

Front sm

kittendragon1741

Save 1 royal child!

• Posted at:

Call me Tori! 

I was Crescent Buuuuut I've decided to change that. 

I've been busy! And inactive. I'll try to be on a bit more.

Front sm

silverwolf6702

@Ivy; Actually, your request is accepted but at the same time it's not. The youngest royal children are the twins. But out of our characters, sure, yours can be the youngest. However, please do not make yours too young.

• Posted at:

Allie

INFP~ The Mediator

Front sm

silverwolf6702

Note; The Royal surname is Runespire.

Name: Prince Clarence Runespire 
Personality:
Clarence is a confident person. He is sure of his abilities and the abilities of those close to him. He is likely to confront someone if one of his friends or family members was in danger. He is very protective of them and will do anything he can to protect them. He can be a bit naive, though he is quick clever and intelligent in his own way.
Appearance:
He is slightly taller for his age, but is rather lean. He has pale skin, dark blue eyes, and layered dirty blond hair that reaches down to his shoulders. 
Social Class:
Royal
Power:
Energy- He is able to summon energy in the form of shields, forcefield, and can even drain energy from other organisms.
Power Pros and Cons: Pros: This ability helps blocks offensive attacks, and shield allies from them as well. He can drain energy from others, making them feel tired. Cons: The energy used is his own and every attack that hits the shield/forcefield, he takes a quarter of that damage. The draining ability uses a hefty amount of his own energy to use, and he cannot use the energy he has stolen.
Skills and Weaknesses: Skills: Clarence is rather skilled in combat, biotany, and first aid. He is trained with a bow and arrow, but is excellent with daggers. Weaknesses: Clarence has to be careful how he uses his energy, and the fact that he cannot take a lot of heavy hits. He does not do well with large weapons and is quite clumsy with them.
​​​​​​​Other: Moon

Name: Iris Salazar

Personality: Iris is a hard worker and loves to help people that are less fortunate than her. She gives out good advice and is pretty wise for her age. Though she can have moments where she can be stubborn and a bit immature. However; she can get focused really easily and she is rather curious and loves to learn

Appearance: She is a bit short for her age with an athletic build. Iris had dark skin, violet eyes, and long black hair that she usually wears a headband with.

Social Class: Middle Class

Power: Cryptid Bonding- Iris is able to summon, control, communicate telepathically, and can emotionally understand mythical creatures.

Power Pros and Cons: Pros: Iris is able to talk with mythical creatures if she did not sense them. She can also detect them as well. Cons: Iris can only summon one mythical creature at a time. The more the creature uses their own powers, the more draining it is on Iris. If she is emotionally unstable, then her power can cause mythical creatures to lash out.

Other: Moon

• Posted at:

Allie

INFP~ The Mediator

Front sm

amazingtiger219

Is it okay if she's 13?

• Posted at:

Queen Ivy

I'm Back!

Front sm

teamruby28

Sure. Just to let you know, the twins are 12 but turning 13 soon.

• Posted at:

Allie's mobile account

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

Save a royal child and a lower class girl

• Posted at:

The butterfly’s end

is 

the caterpillar’s beginning 

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Hmm..could you save a guard captain(If that's okay)?

• Posted at:

Lani

I'd Rather Be Me Then Be With You

Also, I miss Newsies(Hannah)

And Mary Poppins(Bird Woman)

And Annie(July)

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

For my royal save, is it okay if she is a twin?

• Posted at:

The butterfly’s end

is 

Front sm

silverwolf6702

@Lani; sure, but can they be 16+?

@Cara; she cannot be one of THE twins, but if another rper agrees, you can be twins with their character.

• Posted at:

Allie

INFP~ The Mediator

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

What royal characters spots are left?

• Posted at:

The butterfly’s end

is 

Front sm

sapphirefairy821

Yep!

• Posted at:

Izzy

"Just one of those people who lurk around and come out when her best friend is acting like shes crazy times infinity."

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

Here one of my forms are

Name: Lora 

Personality: smart, strong, scared, and sweet

Appearance: long blond hair, green eyes, tall, pretty, and tanned

Social class: lower class

Power: advanced ears (she basically hears everything)

Pros and cons: she knows alot. It always over whelms her she sometimes gets headaches so bad she can't get out of bed

Skills and weaknesses: musical, smart, and strong. Scared of everything and has horrible headaches alot

Other: moon

• Posted at:

The butterfly’s end

is 

Front sm

teamruby28

Accepted

@Moonlight; There are no royal spots left, if that answers your question. All of the royal children spots have been saved or taken. Now we wait for forms.

• Posted at:

Allie's mobile account

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

If we are counting royal spots I thought I saved one

(Sorry if that was rude)

• Posted at:

The butterfly’s end

is 

Front sm

teamruby28

@Moonlight; Its alright. Your spot is one of the saves. I hope i didnt sound too rude or anything.

Once more people sign up, Ill actually begin. But i might make filler povs.

• Posted at:

Allie's mobile account

Front sm

teamruby28

@Moonlight; Its alright. Your spot is one of the saves. I hope i didnt sound too rude or anything.

Once more people sign up, Ill actually begin. But i might make filler povs of like more in depth of what happened pre-roleplay to keep everyone interested before the actually roleplatly starts.

• Posted at:

Allie's mobile account

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

@Teamruby thx what spot did I save anyway. :)

• Posted at:

The butterfly’s end

is 

Front sm

amberpegasus230

Name: Maria

Personality: Sarcastic, straightforward (she's honest about what she thinks, so often, people think she is rude), friendly, doesn't trust strangers, incredibly loyal, overthinks.

Appearance: Tall, thin, Dark hair, olive skin, green eyes, dimple. Wears trousers, military pants, and tank tops.

Social Class: Middle Class

Power: (I don't know if anyone's taken this power)  Immitator: If anyone with any power is in the vicinity (around her) then she can copy that power and use it as her own power temporarily (until the person goes out of her sight)

Power Pros and Cons: 

Pros: Anyone near her, doing whatever, she can copy it. Not only powers, but she can copy fighting styles, walking styles, you name it. Anything that can be immitated, she can do it.

Cons: As soon as the subject goes out of sight, she can no longer immitate. So, if she is blinded, she is left powerless. Her power also often causes her to break down at times for a couple of minutes. Trying out so many different poers oten messes up her brain and pressure, and her body can't control it if it goes to an extreme, so she experiences blackouts for couple minutes.

Skills and Weaknesses: She is a great artist. Great actor (obviously). Horrible dancer. Good singer. Anything else, she can copy. But no matter what, she always struggles to maintain her balance, she is horrible at calculations, very poor direction sense.

​​​​​​​Other: Very self-righteous. Has a pet lizard named Rut.

• Posted at:

God created people to be loved, and things to be used.

The reason why this world is in chaos,

Is because things are being loved, And people are being used.

Don't give up on your dreams. Keep Sleeping.

The name's Maria.

#RebelHeart

Front sm

silverwolf6702

@Cara; you just save a royal child spot. There's no specific gender, power, or age. But your character cannot be younger than 13. The four open royals spots were taken by me, you, Ivy, and Crescent.

Accepted. I'll begin the roleplay once we get some of the royal children forms in.

• Posted at:

Allie

INFP~ The Mediator

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

Name: Princess Angelica-Grace 'Angelica, Angelica-Grace, or Gracie (only her siblings are around to call her Gracie or else) Coralina Ellison Runespire

Personality: smart, loyal, rebellious, shy, writer, singer, actress, dancer, fighter, strong, confident, sarcastic, friendly, funny, tomboyish, and more in povs

Appearance: long black hair, brown almond shaped eyes, tall, thin, pretty, and pale skin

Social class: royal

Power: Visions( when she sleeps she either dreams the future of what's happening to someone around her)

Pros and cons:  

Pros- she knows what's going on. 

Cons: she often wakes up in the night screaming, she doesn't get alot of sleep, and is often sick because of it

Skills and weaknesses: (skills) she is a very talented writer, singer, and actress.

(Weaknesses) she is afraid of everything and is often sick

Other: moon 

• Posted at:

The butterfly’s end

is 

Front sm

amazingtiger219

I hope she's okay.

Name: Raven (called "Rae" sometimes by her siblings, usually to annoy her) Anastasia Luna Diana Runespire (wow, she has a long name)
Personality: Cunning, slightly distant from her family (she was rather close to the twins), very rebellious, haughty, proud, smart, will take extreme measures to get what she wants (including the throne of Astir), surprisingly kind to the people she cares about (except for her siblings, she doesn't really show much emotion around them), spends her time checking on her siblings to see what they're up to.
Appearance: Gleaming dark voilet eyes, cinnamon skin, black hair, 5'2, slender.

Social Class: Royal
Power: Mind Reading
Power Pros and Cons: Pros: She can know who is around her, can detect any hostile creature or criminals nearby. Cons: Hearing constant thoughts give her severe headaches and she suffers from insomnia, she has depression from hearing the pain of basically everyone around her.
Skills: Naturally learned to manipulate people into doing her bidding, she learned some hand-to-hand combat in her free time, uses her brain to win in fights usually

Weaknesses: Her pride can get the best of her sometimes, her depression causes her to do some impractical things, she has a very fragile immune system, so gets illnesses every once in awhile.
​​​​​​​Other: Moon

(Mods, plz let this through)

• Posted at:

Queen Ivy

I'm Back!

Front sm

silverwolf6702

All, accepted. 

I'll start working on the beginning povs. It might take me a few days.

• Posted at:

Allie

INFP~ The Mediator

Front sm

snakedancing13

Branch: Janus

Name: Felix Grey (commonly called by his surname)
Personality: calm, quiet, taciturn, hard worker, tends to appear rude because he doesn't say much, polite... at times, very focused and not one to break out of the "social mold", does the best he can in everything he does, has a deep fear of people, obedient and respectful but tends to be rebellious and derisive inside his head
Appearance: short medium-brown hair, hazel eyes with a sharp tint of green, tanned skin from working near a forge, rough and calloused hands that feel like worn leather, small burn scars all over his arms and face, average height, muscular; wears a leather apron over a sooty once-white shirt, worn leather boots. pockets of apron normally filled with tools. 
Social Class: Middle
Power: Property Absorption
Power Pros and Cons: can absorb any non-living material (metal, earth, water, ect.) He can't absorb "living" things (such as fire, plants, energy, ect.) It isn't a very pleasant process and can result, in some cases, in extreme pain
Skills and Weaknesses: he's a very talented blacksmith; his fear of people keeps him from having close relationships with any one; although he's not one to blush, he's easily embarrassed
​​​​​​​Other: Blacksmith's "apprentice", although he does most of the work

Hope this is okay!!!

~Krista~

• Posted at:

Recipient of Mickey's Respect

Krista the Key

Will you give all you can give

So that our banner may advance?

Some will fall and some will live

Will you stand up and take your chance?

Front sm

teamruby28

Accepted!

• Posted at:

Allie's mobile account

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

I forgot to put for Angelica. She occasionally runs away for hours at time and her family doesn't understand her

• Posted at:

The butterfly’s end

is 

Front sm

teamruby28

@Moonlight, the disappearing is completely fine. But can i question the part about her family not understanding her? Is it in the sense that she doesn't think her family understands her(which could cause some dramatic moments and arguments) or no one gets her at all? 

I am not upset, though I am a bit curious.

• Posted at:

Allie's mobile account

Front sm

teamruby28

The only reason I added in the drama and stuff for the first reason was that, it could be used in the rp later.

• Posted at:

Allie's mobile account

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

@teamruby how about she's just different from everyone else in her family

• Posted at:

The butterfly’s end

is 

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

@Ruby (teamruby person what is your name? I'm on mobile) shes just different (i hope that wasn't rude if it was sorry) 

• Posted at:

The butterfly’s end

is 

Front sm

teamruby28

@Moonlight, Im actually Allie. My main account is SilverWolf, the account that created this rp. And actually I dont see signatures on mobile(this is my mobile account) so i often use usernames.

As for everything, thank you for clarifying. Its for rping purposes. Like if there was going to maybe be a power struggle for the crown, but your character wouldnt want the crown because she wants to be an actress, artist, etc. 

(Everything is fine, I promise)

My first pov is under construction though it might be til tomorrow because i have to type it up next.

• Posted at:

Allie's mobile account

Front sm

silverwolf6702

Random POV

Soft piano and violin chords accompanied endless chatter. A feast was going on, a celebration of the year’s successful harvest. The center of the room stood a sleek dining table buried beneath food. Each of the seats sat a woman or man dressed in fine clothing. Though at the head of the table sat a family, standing out with bold colors of warm copper, dark red, or brown. This was the royal family.

The King, gently rocking his goblet to the beat of the music.

The Queen, chatting to her friends in joyous spirit.

The royal children, all four of them participating in different activities.

Everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves, as tales of harvest scattered throughout the dining hall. All celebrations stopped. The King gazed curiously at the door. Why did everyone stop talking? A few seconds passed before a brief knock was heard. There came a second knock, sending the guests into a flurry of whispers. The King raised his hand to silence the crowd. Slowly, the whispers died out.

The knocks began to grow in volume and frequency. With a swift movement of his hand, the king motioned for the servant to go to the door. Hurried footsteps rush to the door. The door opened to reveal a person dressed in armor, leaning over.  A few members of the feasts, including the King, stood up.

“ Sir,” the man gasped. “ News from the towns.”

“ Get this man some water,” the King said. Another pair of servants nod and briskly walked off into the kitchen. The stranger stumbled in and took of the helmet. It revealed to be a man with messy dark brown hair that was greying in some spots. Beads of sweat rolled down the sides of his face. The servants swiftly returned with a cup of water. After the man consumed some of the contents, the King questioned,” Who are you?”

“ My name is Captain Atticus Wolffyre,” the man replied. He took another deep breath of air. “ I am the leader of the 32nd Squad of the Swan, underneath the command of General Edward Swan.” Hushed whispers started, though quickly died down at the thought of upsetting the king.

“ You said that you possess news of the surrounding towns,” the King recalled.

Captain Wolffyre nodded his head. “ Yes. I was patrolling the Eastern Districts when a woman ran up to me. She was screaming some nonsense about a girl with fire powers.” He shook his head in disbelief,” At first I thought it was nonsense, as the royal family could possess abilities. Though a few moments later, a string of fire whipped out of a nearby family. It took me and dozens of men awhile to put out the fire. Once the fire was out, a girl was found standing in the middle of the ruins, unharmed.”

“ Once I had laid my eyes on the girl, I came straight here.” All eyes were on the guard as he finished his tale.

• Posted at:

Allie

INFP~ The Mediator

Front sm

silverwolf6702

Clarence

… A girl with the ability to control fire? Was that even possible? The only person who could gift powers was a magus, and the magus was residing within a castle. There was no way a magus was residing within the village. I looked up at my father who was deep in thought.

“ This, could be a problem,” I whispered underneath my breath. My father took a deep breath before he spoke.

“ Alright,” the king said. He started to walk towards the man. “ You will go out with a small group of men and get her. We will talk to her at the castle.” Captain Wolffyre nodded.

“ Yes, Your Majesty.” He began to walk away.

“ Wait.” The captain stopped and turned around. I took a deep breath as everything was going on.

My father continued,” Keep an eye out for other… cases. If she was able to develop powers, who says others couldn’t? That is all.” And with that, the captain walked out of the dining hall.

It was after the feast and I was heading back to my room. Everyone was dismissed several minutes after the Captain had left. Though I had a feeling that I wouldn’t be able to sleep. I was curious. A girl who could control fire? That would make things around her interesting.

“ Good evening.” I turned my head to see a servant waving hello to me.

“ Evening,” I said while waving back. We chatted for a few minutes about the night and the feast, though we did not talk about the girl and her fire ability, and then we parted ways. I continued down the corridor.

When I had reached my room, I pushed the door open. Collapsing on my bed, I tried to fall asleep. My mind was rushing with thoughts, but it would be pointless to stay up and try to think about it.

• Posted at:

Allie

INFP~ The Mediator

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

@Allie first you can call me Cara or Jules,

second yeah she probably wouldn't want the crown she's basically a Jack of all trades master of none (except for writing) 

• Posted at:

The butterfly’s end

is 

Front sm

teamruby28

Thanks Cara!

• Posted at:

Allie's mobile account

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Name: Mira Jackson
Personality: Smart, rebellious. Loyal to the ones she loves. Very blunt and honest, and can be rude, even though she doesn’t try to be. Very stubborn. She’s very fierce and sarcastic, not to mention tough. Has a sensitive side of herself that she rarely shows to anyone. If you are one of the people she trusts, she’ll beat herself up if you get hurt and she think’s it’s her fault. She’s very sassy, and tells herself not to be, but it doesn’t work. She hates to ask for help, and loves to boss people around. She has horrible ADHD, so she’s constantly bored in class, but is still very smart. She’s bold, and isn’t afraid to show it. If you get on her bad side, watch out. She can fight. She’s tolerant of pain, heartbreak and heartache, because she’s had her fair share of it in life. She’s very hesitant to talk to anyone she’s just met. Is very quick on her feet, and quick to throw a punch. Will fight anyone who questions her. She is brave, but gets to reckless at times. She trains a lot, so it’s a bit rare to see her not running. A high functioning sociopath. 
Appearance: She has bright red hair that is normally hidden by a Grey eyes. About 5'1 so short. Pale, with scars all over her left arm. 
Social Class: Upper
Power:  Memory Recallation(Sort of like Jonah in The Giver)
Power Pros and Cons:

Pros: She can use it as blackmail against enemies. 

Cons: When she sees memories, she gets really weak and often passes out. 

Skills and Weaknesses: She is a very good fencer. She is good at archery, but doesn't really show it. She is good at spying/deductions/observations. Good actress/liar. She has horrible trust issues and only trusts the people she must. She has insomnia, so she never really seems to have enough sleep. Struggles with self-harm. 

​​​​​​​Other: Moon, Guard Captain for the royal family. 

Mods, please let this through!

• Posted at:

Lani

I'd Rather Be Me Then Be With You

Also, I miss Newsies(Hannah)

And Mary Poppins(Bird Woman)

And Annie(July)

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

Angelica-Grace 

And person who can control fire? my head ached at that thought. I thought only Magnus was able to give powers. Did he betray us? He said he only gives it to royals. This is definitely a time to go to my special spot for a while. 

I pulled up my dress train and ran across the place grounds until I reached the spot. It wasn't gorgeous, royal, or even grand but it's cozy and I love it. I sat down and yanked out my writing. 

(her writing and thoughts are in italics)

Day 1 in the year of our Lord, 1375 

We crashed, where we are I don't know. We crashed, we where all on the passage to England from China and Germany and we crashed. Who knows where we are, who would.

Eleanora spoke up, "David do you know where we are?"

"I'm sorry I don't," I said looking at the white sand.

Fires erupted all over, a ceremony and I bet we're the offering.

"We have to hide," I shouted over the music.

"Why?" Peter said.

"They're coming and it's not good."

I went back, it was time to go back anyway. I snuck up to my bedroom and fall on the bed. 

• Posted at:

The butterfly’s end

is 

Front sm

amazingtiger219

Raven

I pressed my forehead against the stone wall, hoping the cold, hard, blank surface would ease the pain of my rapidly building headache. The news of a non-royal possessing powers was threatening, but the anxiousness of everyone in the castle was plain annoying. 

I winced as glimpses of the twins came to mind. They were so... brilliant. A shame that they didn't receive any powers.

But I couldn't bother about such things. I had a purpose here. Or at least... I thought I did. Clarence seemed to be the most important child. I, on the other hand, seemed to just snoop around, and look brooding.

I exited the room, cringing as a wave of thoughts crashed against my mind. After putting a decent amount of distance between the crowd and myself. I considered my options of where to go, and chose Clarence's bedroom.

I watched him slip inside and collapse on his bed. I grinned, but wiped the smile off my face as I walked to the doorway. He hadn't seemed to notice my presence. Typical, I thought.

"Hello, Clarence," I said, announcing my presence in a dark voice.

He jolted out of the bed, startled at the sudden noise. "R-raven? Why are you here?"

"I came to check on my favorite oh, so important older brother," I replied suavely, running a hand over the doorframe. "How are you?"

• Posted at:

Queen Ivy

I'm Back!

Front sm

silverwolf6702

Accepted.

UPDATE: IF YOU HAVE A CHARACTER WHO IS NOT A ROYAL; Your first povs should be about Captain Wolffyre stopping by and taking you to the castle.

• Posted at:

Allie

INFP~ The Mediator

1 ,