Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Branch: Janus

It's been almost a year since Mal,Evie,Jay and Carlos have been invited to Auradon.Ben has recently invited 4 more vks but something strange is happening in Auradon.A dark force has come and no one knows what it is or what's going on.The main vks have for some reason gone back to their old ways and no one seems to understand it.Can the Aks with the help of the new vks stop this dark force and save the vks or will Auradon be destroyed?

Special Spots:

Mal-taken by me

Evie

Jay

Carlos

Ben-dating Mal

Doug-dating Evie

Audrey

Jane

Lani

Jordan

New Vks:

Daughter of Ursula

Daughter of Anastasia(Cindy's step sister)

Son of Gaston

Son of Hook-taken by me

Unlimited OC's

Name:Mal

Looks:like mal

Personality:smart loyal rebellious thief hacker artist sarcastic

Parent:Maleficent(is an only child)

Crush:Dating Ben

Other:best thief hacker artist fighter

Grim

black hair green eyes extremely handsome

smart loyal rebellious thief  sarcastic 

Hook

anyone willing but he won't admit it

equal thief best with sword and very skilled at improv escapes(like jack sparrow)

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Branch: Ekaterina

Did someone say darkness?! Darkness is my specialty! haven't you ever heard of disney rejects? HAHAHAHAHAHA!-Dark One

BUMP!

• Posted at:

Farewell everyone, it was fun while it lasted....

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

Save evie and jane

• Posted at:

The butterfly’s end

is 

the caterpillar’s beginning 

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

Name: Evie Queen

Looks: like Evie

Personality: smart, rebellious, fashionable, singer, artist, actress, singer, kind, loyal, and more in povs

Parent: Evil Queen

Crush: dating Doug

Other n/a

Name: Jane Fairy

Looks: like Jane

Personality: shy, smart, and kind

Parent: Fairy Godmother

Crush: Grim

Other: n/a

• Posted at:

The butterfly’s end

is 

Front sm

jadecobra404

Branch: Lucian

Dibs on being Anastasia's daughter!

• Posted at:

Madeline.

Bring back the old MB.

Cahill Princess Android Demigod Other

I ship Jake with a long walk off a short bridge.

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Rainbow cake 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Rainbow cake 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

Bumpity bump bump

• Posted at:

The butterfly’s end

is 

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

ok I guess  povs can start

Mal 

I  sat on my bed flipping through my spell book.E was busy making more clothes."Hey does anyone else feel like doing something evil"Jay asked  as he sat on E's bed."Jay we're trying to be good  remember"I replied but then I felt it too.The new vks had arrived a month ago and had become good like we did but  something was different and not normal.We were all thinking about doing something evil."Ok I'm going to need a cauldron filled with water and some apples and a fire"I said as I grabbed my spell book.We headed for the forest and set it all up.We dumped the apples in the water.I opened my spell book."Wicked ways beneath the skin,all who taste in now join in"I read as Jay,E and Carlos mixed it all.We'll have our evil army and take over Auradon.Maybe release all the villains and vks when we're done.The sky was no longer sunny.It looked as if it was about to rain but not.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

Evie:

"Mal are you sure we should do this?, I mean Ben and all the aks with an exception of Audery have been pretty nice to us," I said my uncertainty showing in my voice.

"Yes, don't you want to stop being a goody two shoes," she said.

"I like dating Doug and I really just want to stay here. Speaking of Doug I have a date tonight."

"Ooh. I wanted to slap Jay for saying that.

There was a knock at the door. 

"Come in," Mal said.

The door opened and a guys walks in.

"Hello, I'm Evie, this is Mal, and those are Carlos and Jay."

"I'm Grim, Grim Hook."

• Posted at:

The butterfly’s end

is 

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Cara the main vks are evil due to the mysterious dark force also they are in the woods there is no door

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

@Maya thx I'll fix that asap

• Posted at:

The butterfly’s end

is 

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

(Ignore my last pov I messed up)

Evie:

"Mal are you sure we should do this?" I asked. "I mean Ben and all the other aks have been nice to us with the exception of Audrey."

"Do you want to be a goody two shoes for the rest of your life," Mal said stirring.

"I like dating Doug and I don't ever want to go back to the isle. Speaking of Doug, he and I have a date tonight."

"Ooh," I so want to smack Jay for that remark.

Mal stirred the pot and added something in it. It blew smoke out and all of us began coughing. 

"What happened?" I asked.

"I don't know," someone said but my ears were ringing and I almost couldn't hear them. Suddenly everything started to be annoying and tick me off. I grab my purse and look for my magic mirror. 

"Mirror mirror in my hand, what happened to me and my friends?"

You have made a magic spell and turned evil. 

• Posted at:

The butterfly’s end

is 

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Mal

On the inside something kept telling me something was wrong but it was like I couldn't control my thoughts.My head was filled with evil ideas.I didn't want to be evil but here we were.Jay and I must have been affected before the spell.What was happening?We finished the apples and put them back in the basket.I made the cauldron disappear and we went back to the school with the basket."Hey guys"Ben said."Hey"I said"We went to the market to pick up some apples for the school.""Great"he said.A lot of kids took one including Chad.Mom would love this.They all ate their apples only later to turn Wicked.They started acting evil.By lunch Ben showed up."What did you do"he asked."Chill Bennyboo(Audrey's bad name for him when they were together) it's just a spell"I said."All the Aks have turned evil Mal"he said"This isn't a joke.""I find it awesome"Jay said."What has gotten into you.This isn't you"he said"Any of you."He stormed off to find anyone else who was left.Auradon will belong to us.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

jadecobra404

Branch: Lucian

*realizes she didn't fill out the form*

*panics and begins to scrap one together*

(should be up in an hour or so)

• Posted at:

Madeline.

Bring back the old MB.

Cahill Princess Android Demigod Other

I ship Jake with a long walk off a short bridge.

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Name: Eliza

Daughter of: Elsa from frozen

Looks: Looks like Elsa expcet her hair a combantion of gold and white

Personalty: Kind, generous, can lose her temper sometimes like her mother, tries to be supportive, and is really smart, and is very courageous .

Parent: Elsa from frozen

Crush: kind of has a little crush on Carlos and is diappointed to see he's acting nuts.

Other: Always carries a journal with a snowflake on it, she likes to write down everything in it, she even writes stories in it, and she even writes about the students and all of the VKS it helps her to control her temper, she also inherited Elsa's Ice powers and has a little trouble controlling them.

I also wanna play the possible unknown villain who is causing the dark force if that's ok.

Eliza's Pov: It was just another normal day at Auradon prep, well almost normal, I was busy writing in my journal when suddenly one of the Auradon kids pushes me and I start to get angry. No don't get angry, control it don't feel it, remember what mom said I thought in my head as I got back up and dusted off my dress that was blue like my mother's dress except it had beautiful snowflakes on it and I pushed my gold and white hair that was in a pony tail like my mother's behind me as I looked at the Auardon kid striaght in the eyes, and I was suprised to see it was Chad, but I kept my cool as I opened up my journal and found the page I was looking for. "Chad Charming despite trying to use your charm and handsomeness to get whatever you want, you are a beloved all star soccar player, and when it comes to it you can always be counted on to win one for the team, and when it comes to being a great mascot you are the most qualified for the job, so with all of this in mind you are not a bad kid so whatever has gooten into you put some sense into you young man!" I shouted as I smacked Chad while I was reading this to him from my journal and he looked shocked and all of the other kids stared at me as well. "Wow, like what just happened?" Chad asks me confused as if he didn't know what was going on. "Next time act like a gentleman!" I shouted at Chad as I walked off form him and everyone else and slamed the door hard as I looked myself in my bed room, and then I started to cry, but I couldn't help but notice as I walked away most of the kids looked like they were liking it that I was losing my temper, and Carlos the one VK I had a crush on the look he gave me was errie.  What in the world is going on? I thought.

Then Ben stopped by and asked if I was okay. "Comes on Eliza open up the door, don't make me sing the whole do you wanna build a snowman song" Ben teased as he knocked on my bed room door, and I let him in. "I'm sorry I know I lost my temper back there, I'm sorry" I said to Ben feeling assumed that I had lost my temper yet again. "Hey it's ok, I know it's not easy having your mother's powers, but we need your help" Ben tells me. "My help, what am I good for, I have a element power that I can't control" I said to him sadly.  "I know, but the VKs are acting strange, and you're the only source of magic we have besides Jane, Mal, and Evie, plus this thing whatever is going on could be magic or even element related" Ben said to me trying to convince me to help. "Well my mother did say it's possible that other elemental based magic could exsit, so alright i'll help" I said agreeing to help. "Great, I'll take you to greet the new VK's and what's left of the good Auardan kids I'll explain along the way" Ben said to me. So I walked with Ben to greet the new VKS, carrying my journal with me, but I couldn't help but get the feeling that I was being watched by someone or something.

Unknown's Pov: So my spell is working so far, the Vk's are doing my bidding, and hum perhaps miss daughter of the ice queen could be of some use to me I thought as i chuckled evilly within in the shadows knowing that Auradon would soon fall thanks to me, and perhaps little miss daugter of the ice queen just might be the ticket, I just need to find a way to turn her evil as well but for some reason my magic doesn't effect her, well guess I'll have to send Carlos to see if he can convince her I thought smirking evilly.

• Posted at:

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

you know just pretend she's the same age of Carlos also mind if I play Carlos i know he's like under a spell but even villains have crushes on good guys right like Mal did with Ben in the first movie.

Name: Carlos

Looks:like mal

Personality: loyal rebellious sarcastic and dashing i guess

Parent: Crulla de vil

Crush:Crush on Eliza

Other:best friends with jay

Carlo's Pov: I smirked evilly and my face kind of froze like that when I saw Eliza storming off and my face slowly thaws. "Who was that?" I asked kind of in shock of what I just saw. "Oh that was just Eliza daugter of the ice queen I believe, all the way from Ariendelle too, isn't that just nice?" Mal asks saracatically. "She's preety, I mean uh totally looks um cool for a aurduan kid I guess" I said trying to act cool. "Oh Carlos has a crush!" jay says knocking my shoulder. "I do not!" I agured.

• Posted at:

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mal

The chaos was fun to watch.The darkness that filled Auradon.Family Day was soon so this was even better.I saw Ben with Eliza.Ice queen.Auradon into a permanent winter like Arendelle."You should go talk to her Carlos"Jay said."Yeah I heard she likes you"I said.Carlos clled Eliza over and we watched to see what happens.Deep down I still felt my mother was behind this mysterious darkness somehow yet my thoughts were saying I don't care.My mother being the evilest Mistress of Evil made me the Princess of Evil.Im not really a princess but that's how everyone sees it. 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Yeah but if they were truly evil which they are they wouldn't show it 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Eliza's Pov: After a short converstaion with Carlos that was mostly awkward I told him I couldn't join him and that he wasn't being himself and then he grabs me and starts to drag me to mal so that she could cast a spell on me and I started crying knowing what i had to do, but luckliy Ben stopped Carlos just in time and rescued me. "Uncalled for Carlos!" Ben shouts at him.  "you okay Eliza?" Ben asks me. I simply turned to Carlos tears pouring from my eyes. "MAY YOU DIE OF A FROZEN HEART!" I shouted at him as I stormed off with ben to meet the new VKs.

BUMP!

• Posted at:

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Mal

I slapped Carlos on the back of the head."You failed"I said."I tried"he complained."Whatever"I said"We should move on to the other kingdoms.Take over All of Auradon.""Sweet"Jay said.We created more apples and went into other kingdoms.We started with h Cinderellasberg and then decided to go to Arenedelle.Even the Queen herself took an apple.So did her pathetic sister.That will make ice princess tick.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Eliza's Pov: I met with Ben as we meet the New VKs. "This is Grim he's the son of Captain Hook, Uma the daughter of Urusalla. Gil the son of Gaston, and this the daughter of Anatasia" Ben said introducing me to the new VKS. "Nice to meet you all I'm Eliza the daughter of Elsa. and welcome to Auradon Prep, or what's left of it" I said to the new VKs. I then explained everything that was going on and they all agreed to help. "I have a spell book that my mom gave so I'll see if I can find a antidote to those wicked apples, it may take a while though" Uma said to me. Ben then showed me Audery, Jane, Lani. Jordon, and Doug telling me that they were the only ones left in Auradon who had not been affected by the spell. "Now this is important everyone if Mal or any of the others offer you a apple don't eat or take it, it's probably a wicked apple" I told everyone and they nodded listening to me. 

Suddenly Mal comes in with the gang smirking and she told me what she did and I started to lose my temper again but Ben calmed me down telling me that's just what she wants me to do, then my mother came offering me an apple but i smacked it out of her hand and I shouted very loudly "YOU ARE NOT MY MOTHER!" i then pushed her into a closet knocking her out along with anna.  I then turned to Mal and I looked at the new Vks along with what was left of auradon knowing it was up to us now, and so I started leading them in a random musical number for some reason cause why not?  "We heard you want to get together, we heard you want to take this school, you're going to have to get through us first, because we're not going down without a fight, and you just crossed the line" I started to sing and my friends behind me started to sing along with me in confidence and spirit. 

"Me and you, you and me, why don't we see who is better, we don't have to be one and the same thing, what's so wrong with a little competition, Are you afraid of losing?" Me and the others continued to sing to Maul and her friends but also to everyone in the whole school.   "Battle! You wanna win , it then let's have a battle, let's have a battle, battle of the bands, let's have a battle of the bands, you wanna win it so let's do it what's wrong with a little competetion?" Me and the others finished singing.  "Ok we get it, fine you wanna a battle of the bands fine" Mal said smirking. "and if we win you have to reverse your spell on everyone you turned wickid, and then you are to go back to the Isle of the lost and never return to auradon ever again!" I shouted at Mal angry.  "and what happens if we win?" Mal says almost challenging me. "Then you can turn me evil or whatever, and no using magic to win the battle cause that's cheating deal?" I asked sticking my hand out to Maul and she shakes it "Deal" she said smirking. I then walked away with everyone else so that we could figure how to reverse the spell and get everything back to normal before it's too late.

• Posted at:

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Mal

i laughed as we walked away.Battle of the bands wasn't going to do anything.The apples were spread all over Auradon.We already practically won.All that was left was to release our parents from the Isle.

Ben

"I'm not sending them back to the Isle"I told Eliza.Everyone was staring at me."This isn't them.We need to find the source of this and save them before they get sent back.Something is not right and we have to fix it."

Grim

"Why us"Audrey asked."Because we are all that's left"I said"Only we can save them now.""So then what's the plan exactly"Jordan asked"We don't know who or what we are up against.""We'll have t find out"I replied.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Bump!

• Posted at:

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Bump!

• Posted at: