WHO'S READY FOR SOME NERD JOKES?
1. I am a female.......Fe=Iron. Male=Man.
THEREFORE, I AM IRON MAN.
2. Two people walk into a restaurant. The first person says, "I'd like some H2O."
The second person says, "I'd like some H2O, too."
The second person dies.
3. Teacher: How come you don't know the answer to this question about the Civil War?
Student: I don't know it because I wasn't there.
COINCIDENCE? I DON'T THINK SO.
5. At school, they teach you 2+2=4.
Your homework says 2+8-4=6
On your test, you are given:
If Sally has six apples that average of 7 pounds and splits a quarter of them into eighths and then proceeds to divide .49 of the eighths among herself and two of her friends, what is the mass and the circumference of the sun on February the 13?
6. Ana looked at the problem on her test. It said, "If Timmy runs 5 miles in 20 minutes, and his bus stop is 4 kilometers away, how long does it take him to get there?"
Ana wrote: WHY DO I HAVE TO SOLVE TIMMY'S PROBLEM?
Also, I heard the kid-who-doesn't-know-his-letters-joke as:
Kid who doesn't know his letters went to his mom and asked her. She is on the phone and said, "SHUT UP."
He asked his dad, who was watching football. The father's favorite team scored, so he said, "Yes!"
The kid then asked his brother, who was watching batman. The brother said, "DADADDA, BATMAN!"
The kid asks his little sister, who has yet to be potty-trained. She says, "In the toilet, down the drain."
Back at school, the teacher asks the kid for answers. He says, "SHUT UP!"
"Do you want to go to the Principal's office?"
The principal asked for the kid's name. The kid answered, "DADADADA, BATMAN!"
The principal asked for his house address. The kid said, "In the toilet, down the drain."