Front sm

writerbookworm21

Branch: Lucian

I need a few more people to take a survey for me for this class thing. We had to create a fake business and now we have to survey people to figure out some things. I need at least 40 surveys. I don't know 40 people. Help me out?

Here's the questions:

Do you like to read?     yes      no

Does setting affect your enjoyment of a book? (For example, some people get more out of a book when it's quiet or when there isn't much going on around them, or in a comfortable place, etc.)   yes   no

Do you like discussing books with others? yes     no     sometimes    other

what is your preferred way of reading books?    ebooks    hardback    paperback   paperback or hardback    no preference    other

How many books have you read in the last 2 months? (one number please, no ranges)

How many times have you been in a bookstore in the last 6 months? (again, one number please)

How long do you read each day? (again, one number)
would you ever join a book club?    yes      no   maybe

Do you read outside of school?      yes, alot   sometimes    no

When was the last time you ordered a book off the internet? (ebook or one that was shipped to you)    this month    not lately    never    other

Would you rather own or borrow a book?    own    borrow     it depends     neither    other

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Veronica bookworm Titaniac Swiftie

I've had the time of my life fighting dragons with you.

~Long Live (Taylor Swift)

Front sm

epicauthor22

aka EkaterinaPink8

Branch: Ekaterina

Does setting affect your enjoyment of a book? (For example, some people get more out of a book when it's quiet or when there isn't much going on around them, or in a comfortable place, etc.)   yes   no

what is your preferred way of reading books?    ebooks    hardback    paperback   paperback or hardback    no preference    other

How many books have you read in the last 2 months? (one number please, no ranges) 3

How many times have you been in a bookstore in the last 6 months? (again, one number please) 2

How long do you read each day? (again, one number) let's go 1 hour

When was the last time you ordered a book off the internet? (ebook or one that was shipped to you)    this month    not lately    never    other

Would you rather own or borrow a book?    own    borrow     it depends     neither    other

{~Bella Starling~} a.k.a. the XD Queen!

• Posted at:

Stay alive. For me.

I can't control their fear, only my own.

LEGACY. What is a legacy? It's planting seeds in a garden you'll never get to see.

All the rain in the sky can't put out your fire

{~Bella Starling~} a.k.a. the XD Queen!

Front sm

hydrahoneydew9

How many books have you read in the last 2 months? (one number please, no ranges) 4

How many times have you been in a bookstore in the last 6 months? (again, one number please) 5

How long do you read each day? (again, one number) 2 hours or so

• Posted at:

ocean 

your evil fandom reference queen

haunted by knee bruise goblins | nr's mb-sis

|probably playing miitopia| drowning in ships|

≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋

(thanks eris)

#Saveisaac2k19

#wafflesarefriends

#rememberhurricane

Front sm

amethystauthor17

aka CookingArt4

I'm too lazy to copy and paste or retype everything so I hope this isn't confusing: XD

-yes

-yes

-no preference

-I don't know, really. I'd say about....10.

-I'd say at least 2 hours

-Maybe

-Yes

-Not lately

-Own

• Posted at:

Amethyst

Writer, Singer, Dancer

"And funny thing about happiness: Happiness is no accident."

Front sm

wrestlingreader13

aka WrestlingReading2

Branch: Lucian

Do you like to read?     yes   

Does setting affect your enjoyment of a book? (For example, some people get more out of a book when it's quiet or when there isn't much going on around them, or in a comfortable place, etc.)   yes   

Do you like discussing books with others?      no    

what is your preferred way of reading books?       paperback or hardback  

How many books have you read in the last 2 months? (one number please, no ranges) 4

How many times have you been in a bookstore in the last 6 months? (again, one number please) 0

How long do you read each day? (again, one number)
would you ever join a book club?     no  

Do you read outside of school?      yes

When was the last time you ordered a book off the internet? (ebook or one that was shipped to you)    this month   

Would you rather own or borrow a book?    own   

• Posted at:

aka WrestlingReading2

(30) Nickname: Rad - 8818

i might not be on very much, I am not working on a book titled Nina Down Under

Front sm

agentclue77

Do you like to read? yes no

Does setting affect your enjoyment of a book? (For example, some people get more out of a book when it's quiet or when there isn't much going on around them, or in a comfortable place, etc.) yes no

Do you like discussing books with others? yes no sometimes other

What is your preferred way of reading books? ebooks hardback paperback paperback or hardback no preference other

How many books have you read in the last 2 months? (one number please, no ranges) 9 (I've been procrastinating...)

How many times have you been in a bookstore in the last 6 months? (again, one number please) Uh...10?

How long do you read each day? (again, one number) It all depends on the book. If I'm really into it, then 3-8 hours.

would you ever join a book club? yes no maybe

Do you read outside of school? yes, a lot sometimes no

When was the last time you ordered a book off the internet? (ebook or one that was shipped to you) this month not lately never other

Would you rather own or borrow a book? own borrow it depends neither other

• Posted at:

Lucy

Mastermind

Wonder

Disnerd

Pegasister

Hunter

Story Thief

Child of Exile

Recruit