Front sm

dogyellow583

Branch: Ekaterina

Please add on! :) But remember to number them.

With Camp NaNoWriMo almost here, some of us writers may need some last minute inspiration... (I know I do, lol!) So I hope some of these help you guys! :)

1.) You have been completely color blind your whole life and only see in shades of gray. One day, you come across a stranger that appears in total color.

2.) Tell a story of a kid’s birthday party from the POV of the pinata.

3.) You’ve earned the ability to fly. For every minute you fly, however, you lose one minute of your life.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Christy ~  currently trying to figure out what’s wrong with me 

Front sm

dogyellow583

Teleport!!! Camp starts in just a couple days and I'm still looking for some writing prompts

• Posted at:

Christy ~  currently trying to figure out what’s wrong with me 

Front sm

agentclue77

1) You have been assigned to assassinate the teenage king. However, he can only be killed by his own sword.

2) You find an old diary you wrote when you were 10. Most of it is the usual 10-year-old stuff, but then you discover something completely unexpected.

3) In a daunting experiment, an 11 year old kid was sent through a black hole in a specialized capsule. Years after they declared the experiment unsuccessful, they detect a distress signal from a star 100 light years away.

4) A young patient at a mental facility finds disturbing messages in the ink blot tests they were presented. They try to warn the others, but nobody is willing to believe someone who is insane.

5) While researching your family tree, you come across a name that has been blacked out.

6) When you were a child, you saw your parents get killed by a delusional man who says he's a time traveler. You thought he was just crazy, but as years pass, and you grow older, you're best friend starts to look eerily similar to your parent's killer.

7) You stumble upon old home videos of you and your siblings as toddlers. Nostalgia fades when you realize something isn't quite right.

8) The lights go out for five seconds. When they turn on again, you see a note stuck to your window. It says one word. "Run."

9) You're listening to your favorite song when an unfamiliar voice from your headphones asks, "Hey, can anybody hear me?"

10) There is a prison where there are no guards, yet the prisoners are too afraid to try and escape.

11) You are the newest staff member at the local museum. Why is the whole third floor off limits? why is the basement door covered in padlocks and deadbolts. Why is everybody so secretive about the last person who worked there?

12) You are a phsychologist in a session with a patient. Half-way through it, you realize it is you from the future.

13) Write about a character who happens to be trapped inside of a containment cell. The catch? This character is an experiment gone wrong. Double catch? It's been a long time since anyone has checked in on this character. Triple catch? One day, the doors to the cell open.

14) Write a story from the point of view of the character who was the result of a human expirement. The catch? The character was imbued with the powers of an ancient creature. Double catch? The test was not meant to be successful.

15) You have been completely color blind your whole life and only see in shades of grey. One day, you come across a stranger that appears in total color.

16) A little girl is terrified of the monster under her bed, but what she doesn't know is that the monster under her bed protects her from the true monsters - her parents.

17) Every human has a personal invisible guardian, summoned by magic words long forgotten. You've just said the words by accident.

18) A new invention enables people to remember their dreams with absolute clarity. It turns out we were forgetting them for a very good reason.

19) You have the ability to freeze time. when you do, everyone freezes as well. one day, you freeze time, and out the window, you see a girl moving around.

20) People must not look outside at night from 3:00 AM to 6:00 AM. Children are often kept in windowless rooms and adults often wear blindfolds during sleep to avoid incident.

21) In your dying moments, you see a "Game Over" screen with two options: Try Again or End Game.

22) The remains of the human race live in a glass dome with no entrance or exit, which protects them from the wasteland on the outside. One morning, a dusty hand print appears on the outside.

23) Instead of oceans covering the earth, forests are in its place, making it possible to walk from continent to continent. Like oceans, it gets deeper and darker and creatures get more aggressive and rarer to see. You are tasked to document a trek through one of the 'oceans' of your choice.

24) Someone walks by your table and drops a folded napkin in front of you, trying to be discreet. It's a note saying, "Get out now, while you still can."

• Posted at:

Lucy

Mastermind

Wonder

Disnerd

Pegasister

Hunter

Story Thief

Child of Exile

Recruit

Jedi

Avenger

Shadow Child

#FreaksLikeMe

#WeAreFamily

#NeverForgetAnyone

#Keep39Alive

#Greyromantic

#Asexual

Something to believe in for even a night

Front sm

epicauthor22

aka EkaterinaPink8

What even

These are fantastic

• Posted at:

Stay alive. For me.

I can't control their fear, only my own.

LEGACY. What is a legacy? It's planting seeds in a garden you'll never get to see.

All the rain in the sky can't put out your fire

{~Bella Starling~} a.k.a. the XD Queen!