Front sm

bluefire222

aka FightingJanus11

Branch: Janus

Hello, everyone~!

I just wanted to say goodbye properly, I said I'd leave a long time ago, and then returned. But, You know, I'm a teenager now and no longer a child. I can't come on they way I used to, I have responsibilities, studies, and people that desire my presence. I know what I want to do, and It's too inconvienet to log on the Mb anymore. I'm ready to move on, and open my horizons. At first I couldn't let go, but things are different now. Thank you everyone, who's been at my side.
(*´∀`*)You've given me so many memories, taught me so many things, and I'll always remember you. In my heart, you have presence. I remember every single one of you, even if you never talked to me. I was always watching over everyone. I hold childhood memories here, and so fourth. But I can't keep holding on, when being so inactive. I'm actually planning to never return, I have no plans to. So this an official farewell. (⸝⸝ᵕᴗᵕ⸝⸝) If you care to contact me, my information is in a previous post requesting for Liv and Merleah.
Thank you, again.ε=(。ノ・ω・)ノ Goodbye!

~Faith O.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

.。.:*☆ 15, Faith O.  .。.:*✿

"Online friends are your, real friends, too. They're your family~"

A fangirl of many fandoms! (❁´◡`❁) ♪

O T A K U (-W-) 

||| 2011 Mber~ |||

A proud Christian! ♡ ~

Front sm

dogyellow583

Branch: Ekaterina

I'm so sorry to see you go, but I respect your decision... I wish I could have had the chance to become friends with you.  Have a good life :)

-gives you farewell cookies-

• Posted at:

Christy ~  currently trying to figure out what’s wrong with me 

Front sm

onyxwolf284

Branch: Ekaterina

Oh, Faith.... You were one of my first friends on here. You are what has kept me here for so long. I'm going to miss you so, so much, but I wish you luck wherever you are. :) I love you so flipping much. *huggles*

• Posted at:

mickey. 

no more band-aids on my heartaches.

no more smoke when i burn my pancakes. 

no more drowning in my sorrow. 

with my chin held up there's always better luck

tomorrow. 

Front sm

outsmartingdragon418

Branch: Lucian

See you in a few weeks, Faith. :)