Front sm

winterfrost107

Branch: Lucian

Would you want me to mention Johan in my POV?

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Staof Nohr

#ProudChristian

#RememberSphin

"Curiosity killed the cat, but satisfaction brought it back."

"I never wanted a prince or a fairy tale. I never wanted a big life. I'm just a girl struggling to be Ordinary." - Agatha of Woods Beyond

Front sm

sapphirephoenix471

aka DolphinAmber136

WinterWatching: If it's okay with Miki and Celine, sure!

• Posted at:

Safire

⬧♋●◆⧫♋⧫♓□■⬧ ■♏❒♎⬧

~A forever bitter Golden Age MBer~

So long live the car crash hearts

Cry on the couch and all the poets come to life

Fix me in 45

#Isupportsamegendershipping 

\(o-o)z 

highlight!

tumblr is deadonarrival

Front sm

dragonbeliever530

@Star, Sure!

I don't mind if Miki gets a father.

• Posted at:

Hok  A.K.A. Hok the Hammer

My Flipsides: Jiang (fiesty), Scorpion (shy), Connor (smart), Poppy (sweet), Snowfur (loyal), Darkclaw (heroic), Saulong (evil)

Queen of Sevens! 

~QibliWatcher~   

I'm one of the 6% that loves wolves!!!

Front sm

dragonbeliever530

poke

• Posted at:

My Flipsides: Jiang (fiesty), Scorpion (shy), Connor (smart), Poppy (sweet), Snowfur (loyal), Darkclaw (heroic), Saulong (evil)

Queen of Sevens! 

~QibliWatcher~   

Front sm

sapphirephoenix471

aka DolphinAmber136

Jasper's POV

I could feel Celine's anger burning behind the mask she'd put on to confront the annoyingly calm Damien.

"Of course." He replied. "You see, Moonlight is not holding up their end of trading bargains anymore. The jewel carts are no longer seen in our town."

Something - possibly annoyance - flickered behind Celine's eyes. "Well, you may come into our castle and discuss your problem with who you need to, rather than confronting our stablehand with no purpose."

Damien waved his hand dismissively. "Of course, of course."

• Posted at:

Safire

⬧♋●◆⧫♋⧫♓□■⬧ ■♏❒♎⬧

Fix me in 45

\(o-o)z 

highlight!

tumblr is deadonarrival

Front sm

dragonbeliever530

Miki:

I glanced between Celine and Jasper curiously. I really wanted to know everything about this. Maybe I could ask Jasper about why he was back later. For now, I watched to see what Celine would do.

• Posted at:

Queen of Sevens! 

~QibliWatcher~   

Front sm

kindhydra1

Branch: Janus

Celine's POV:

Before I could say anything else to Damien, there was a bustle of footsteps outside and then two guards appeared in the doorway. "Your Highnessess."

"Oh, great timing," I praised. "Damien here just agreed to come in for a quick chat. If you wouldn't mind walking him into a secured meeting room, I'll be there in a moment."

He smiled devilishly which reminded me somewhat sadly of myself. "What, you don't trust me?"

"Common precautions. You understand."

Slowly, he lumbered towards the guards and was ushered out of the stables. A few seconds after he was out the door, my face tightened into a mix of anger and sadness. I was already looking towards the door, so only Safire could see, but her face then shifted to worry. Before she could say anything, I gave her a tense, but calm look that said not here, not now and then I concealed my emotion once more and turned back to Jasper and Miki.

"I'm going to go talk to him. As you seem to need some supervision, I would ask that Safire stays with you at least until your horse is back in her stall."

Her face, which had gone back to normal, began to show more signs of concern. "Is that wise? I can come with you if you'd like."

"Yeah," Miki jeered. "I want to come listen to the meeting."

I sighed as Safire looked at me because it was one I recognized. It had Remember what we talked about? written all over it. I supposed that if I needed to introduce Miki to more parts of a Royal life and keep her from running, getting her more involved was probably the best way to do it. However, did it really need to be a meeting with Damien, an old enemy?

Finally, I gave in. "Fine, let's all go. And we'll see if dad is on board, too."

• Posted at:

I am Zoey

I'm a Janus

I'm a Madrigal

I'm a daughter of Athena

I'm a hunter of Artemis

I'm a member of Erudite as well as divergent

I have a penguin spirit animal

I'm a hystorian

I'm Atlantian

I'm a zebra

I'M A BOOK LOVER!!!!

-KindHydra1 (39 Clues Mber)

Front sm

dragonbeliever530

Miki:

"Yes!" I exclaimed. I then added, "Also, Snowfire can just stay outside. HE won't mind." I hoped Celine got the hint. After all she had said until Snowfire was in her stall. I then said, "Quaker can come to, right?"

• Posted at:

Queen of Sevens! 

~QibliWatcher~   

Front sm

winterfrost107

I'm sorry for not posting, I don't exactly know what to PoV.

• Posted at:

Staof Nohr

#ProudChristian

#RememberSphin

"I never wanted a prince or a fairy tale. I never wanted a big life. I'm just a girl struggling to be Ordinary." - Agatha of Woods Beyond

Front sm

dragonbeliever530

@Star, I can try and get you started.

Johan:

I walked through the streets in my normal apparel. I wasn't planning on stealing anything, just taking a look around the market. But, when I saw her it was just to tempting. She was rich, clearly royalty, and she had wandered away from her guards to go jewelry shopping. I snuck up behind her and tried to snatch up some money she had set down. it would have worked had she not turned, but she did. I found myself looking right into the eyes of the person I had been trying to steal from, and froze.

...Hope that helps.

• Posted at:

Queen of Sevens! 

~QibliWatcher~   

Front sm

sapphirephoenix471

aka DolphinAmber136

Safire's POV

I shook my head. "No, Miki, Quaker can't come. This is a diplomatic and highly risky meeting. He must stay outside."

Jasper had made his way over to Snowfire, stroking her muzzle gently and murmuring to her quietly. I watched him with muted worry and concern bubbling inside me.

"Safire." Celine's voice broke me out of my thoughts. "Let's go."

Nodding, I turned to Jasper.

"Jas." I said sharply, causing him to jump.

"Mm?" he replied unenthusiastically. My heart and voice softened.

"Be careful." I say gently.

• Posted at:

Safire

⬧♋●◆⧫♋⧫♓□■⬧ ■♏❒♎⬧

Fix me in 45

\(o-o)z 

highlight!

tumblr is deadonarrival

Front sm

winterfrost107

I'll try to POV today.

• Posted at:

Staof Nohr

#ProudChristian

#RememberSphin

Front sm

dragonbeliever530

(Okay, I have tried to ignore it, but I have said multiple times that Snowfire is a boy.)

Miki:

"Right," I said. I bent beside Quaker and whispered into his ear, "Wait until we're out of sight, then follow us and wait outside whatever room we enter." Quaker panted happily and sat down, which I took to mean okay. I Stood up and said, "All right, I'm ready."

• Posted at:

Queen of Sevens! 

~QibliWatcher~   

Front sm

dragonbeliever530

Poke

• Posted at:

Queen of Sevens! 

~QibliWatcher~   

Front sm

dragonbeliever530

I don't know if anyone is still here, but Safire A.K.A. Sapphirephoenix471 we should try and reboot this. Again!

• Posted at:

Queen of Sevens! 

~QibliWatcher~   

Front sm

sapphirephoenix471

aka DolphinAmber136

DragonBeliever: Hmm, maybe...

• Posted at:

Safire

⬧♋●◆⧫♋⧫♓□■⬧ ■♏❒♎⬧

Fix me in 45

\(o-o)z 

highlight!

tumblr is deadonarrival

Front sm

kindhydra1

@Hok and Safire I'd be down for that. Nobody else seems to check this thread...
  • Posted at:

I am Zoey

I'm a Janus

I'm a Madrigal

I'm a daughter of Athena

I'm a hunter of Artemis

I'm a hystorian

I'm Atlantian

I'm a zebra

I'M A BOOK LOVER!!!!

Front sm

kindhydra1

@Hok and Safire I'd be down for that. Nobody else seems to check this thread...
  • Posted at:

I am Zoey

I'm a Janus

I'm a Madrigal

I'm a daughter of Athena

I'm a hunter of Artemis

I'm a hystorian

I'm Atlantian

I'm a zebra

I'M A BOOK LOVER!!!!

Front sm

ravenfairy187

I have been checking, but since no one else is from Hazelnut, I can't really do anything...
  • Posted at:

Lani

I'd Rather Be Me Then Be With You

Also, I miss Newsies(Hannah)

And Mary Poppins(Bird Woman)

And Annie(July)

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

Branch: Ekaterina

We could, it's just I'm having trouble finding the storyline in this
  • Posted at:

The butterfly’s end

is 

the caterpillar’s beginning 

Front sm

midnightcastle75

name: Leona

town:Hazlenut town

position: princess

looks: tall,long auburn hair,tan skin, extremely attractive, dark lips, emerald eyes

personality: sassy, dramatic, loves horses, smart, brave, stubborn

clothes: pale yellow gown with lace and super pale pink trim, gold shoes, and a gold locket

notable skills: has exelent control over horses and takes care of them realy well

family: younger sister,king,and queen

weekness: her love for a Silver Town peasent

• Posted at:

Fantasy

Front sm

dragonbeliever530

Well, just let me know what we're going to do.

• Posted at:

Queen of Sevens! 

~QibliWatcher~   

Front sm

midnightcastle75

Leona:

I stormed into my room, slamed the door, and flopped down on my ridicoulously large canopy bed. I hate being corrected and lectured on how a princess should act and how if I'm going to get the crown one day I need to fix this, improve that, blah,blah,blah,blah. Then a thought came to my head. I jumped off the bed, who needs a stupid crown anyways? I picked up my dress, locked the door tight, ran to my bed, and pulled a large box from below it. I quickly took out my pale yellow leggings, light tan tank top, and black riding boots and got dressed. Then I, pulled out a long,thick rope, opened my window that has a magnificent veiw, tied one end to a bed post, threw the other half out the window, packed a bag with first aid supplies, clothing, water, and food for Apperina and I, grabed one end of the rope, and lept out the window without a second thought.

• Posted at:

Fantasy

Front sm

anubissinging2

aka IntelligenceAgent204

(You can totally ignore this and I'm actually making a post to explain everything. It has been **years** since I've written anything creative at all so I may be a little rusty)

(Also don't worry this isn't in Snowflake Palace since I don't want to infringe with whatever is going on there. This is just an unnamed area for now, maybe by the water (?) since goodness knows I love the ocean)

Meara POV 

A throne is not the most comfortable place to do... anything. It's a symbol of power. It's meant to reassure those who you try to lead, and intimidate those who challenge the safety of your people. 

I groaned and leaned my head back against the head of the throne. Things were not easy among the kingdoms. Amethyst was dealing with the recovery of a dramatic political upheaval -- one I helped her with. And now my father was sick. Very sick. My legs brushed against the floor, making faint sounds in the otherwise empty room, clad in wide leg linen pants. Unlike during the political unrest, there was no time to craft a perfect appearance to showcase my own power. Now was  a time of running around the palace, talking to advisors and doctors. It was a time of linen pants and loose linen tops, with a gold string circlet braided into my hair as the only true sign of my station. 

I had a kingdom to run and a friend to help. 

Eyes still closed, a faint noise interrupted the brushing of my feet across the stone floor. Opening my eyes revealed Kyle standing there slightly beraggled. Had he ridden a horse, no carriage and only a saddle, to meet me? With hardly a thought, I leaped up from the throne and ran to him. Our arms clasped around each other as I buried my face in his, slightly musty, shirt. Stepping back for a moment, I can't stop a frankly ridiculous grin from breaking out across my face. 

"It's been a while since we've seen even a glimpse of you around the palace." A grin still lingers on his face, though concern seeps through as well.

"I know. I know I need to help. I know this relationship between our kingdoms is important. Yet, things are... worse... then I let onto in my letters." I pause for a moment, and I see him take in my appearance. The dark blue and slightly green linen pants and handwoven top fit for running around, jumping on horseback, and visiting the docks as needed without retaining damp, dirt, or wear. The sheathes for two long daggers at my hip. One gold band across my forearm. The gold string across my brow, yet tied back into intricate braids like those in the celtic myths. Simple sandals left by the throne. 

Kyle brings me back, hands grasping and wrinkling the linen. 

"I think you may need a break."

• Posted at:

AnubisSinging2 aka IntelligenceAgent204

Meara  

Still Ginger. 

I can't believe this is still going it makes my heart so happy

Front sm

sapphirephoenix471

aka DolphinAmber136

Meara!!!