Front sm

dragonbeliever530

Branch: Lucian

Princess Miki Scrambled through the palace halls, anxious to get out of the palace for the day. She bounded outside and slowed her pace, before sneaking into the stables. Quietly she coaxed her horse, Snowfire, out of the stables, before saddling him. She whistled softly and her dog, Quaker, came up to her. Hopping onto Snowfire's back, she took off from the palace grounds. Oh, Celine is going to kill me for this. 

Johan sat quietly in a shadowy area, contemplating his next move with his son Rowan. 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Hok  A.K.A. Hok the Hammer

My Flipsides: Jiang (fiesty), Scorpion (shy), Connor (smart), Poppy (sweet), Snowfur (loyal), Darkclaw (heroic), Saulong (evil)

Queen of Sevens! 

~QibliWatcher~   

I'm one of the 6% that loves wolves!!!

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

Branch: Ekaterina

Cora- 

"Hello mother," I said as she walked into my room frowning at me.

"Coralina Elliana Aisa," she said.

"Yes mother," im in for it, I thought.

"When will you ever learn to be royal?"

"Let's see, never, I hate pricessey stuff."

"Coralina Elliana Aisa."

"Yes."

"Put on good clothing not those hideous rags you call a gown."

"But mom, all the clothing you like are ugly and overrated."

"Young lady, you will wear something presentable."

I walk out, ugh I hate these outfits she wants me to wear. 

• Posted at:

The butterfly’s end

is 

the caterpillar’s beginning 

Front sm

amethystauthor17

aka CookingArt4

Woo, I can finally post. XD

Amethyst's POV

I was in the courtyard of Honeydew Palace, watching the knights train with the head knight. Ever since what happened with my step-mother, I wanted all of us to be prepared. We cannot have another attack on us just because she was hungry with power.

"Hey, twinise," Kyle said as he walked up to me. "Any chance your dear, beloved twin brother can borrow Zircon for... royal purposes?"

I raised an eyebrow. "So... You want to borrow my horse? Can't you wait until we go to the Moonlight palace to get you one?"

"No, like I said, I have royal purposes to attend to," he said.

"And that would be...?"

"Geez, I know you're the queen and everything, but you don't have to know every single thing I do," Kyle said. "I'm ten minutes older than you, remember?"

"I'm ten minutes older than you," I said. "And I just want to know where you will be taking my horse."

"So, I can take Zircon for a ridr?" Kyle asked.

"Yes, if you tell me where you're going," I said. 

Kyle cleared his throat and looked away, his cheeked turning into a bright crimson. Oh.

I chuckled. "Yes, you can take Zircon to go see Meara. Say hi to her for me."

"Will do, twinsie," Kyle said. "Oh, sorry. Queen Twinise." He then bowed.

"Yo do know you don't have to address me that way, right?" I asked.

"Tomato, onion."

"...What?"

"See ya, sis."

I could never understand my twin brother at times.

• Posted at:

Amethyst

Writer, Singer, Dancer

"And funny thing about happiness: Happiness is no accident."

Front sm

epicauthor22

aka EkaterinaPink8

Rose POV

My hand slipped in and out of the unknowing man's pocket.

It was only two gold coins, but it would do. Besides, I could always get something else if I needed it. That was all I needed for my meal that day, however. I wasn't going to try to steal from the markets again, not since the close call last time.

I moved through the crowd of busy people. The hood of my worn grey cloak was pulled over my brown head, though no one would have paid me much attention anyway. 

When I reached the store, I waited in line like the others. The line moved quickly, as usual, and I stepped up to the counter. I summoned a shy smile.

"Sir, might I have a warm loaf of bread?" I asked over the bustle of the shop.

He looked over me skeptically. "You sure you can afford that?"

In response, I emptied the contents of my hand onto the counter. He snatched it up before he walked off, returning a moment later with my request. After a quiet "Thank you", I retreated into the shadows once more.

As I sat in my humble corner, the one normally occupied with all kinds of questionable rotting crumbs and dead bugs, my gaze drifted to the castle in the distance. As I sometimes do when I'm bored, I wondered what the royal family was doing, and how repulsive they would find me.

• Posted at:

Stay alive. For me.

I can't control their fear, only my own.

LEGACY. What is a legacy? It's planting seeds in a garden you'll never get to see.

All the rain in the sky can't put out your fire

{~Bella Starling~} a.k.a. the XD Queen!

Front sm

kindhydra1

Branch: Janus

Celine's POV:

Not only did I wake up to the screaming of high pitched noises that had to be the twins and to a maid telling me that father was in a meeting with some noblemen and was not to be disturbed, but when I called for Miki to help me with the twins, the maid had to tell that me my little sister was nowhere to be found.

If Miki had any sense in her, I might have been worried, but that girl was always doing reckless things. For a princess, she was so feisty and so misbehaved. Not that I could really say anything. A few years ago I was worse.

Anyway, I kept the two boys - Tye and Caiden - in the next room over. That way, if they woke up in the middle of the night, one of my handmaidens might be able to get them to fall asleep without disturbing me, and I loved them for it. The room was also close enough so that I could get to them quickly if there was a problem.

Under normal circumstances, it would be my mother's job to tend to them, but with her being... gone, Miki being who she is, and father always being busy, they were my responsibility.

I slipped out of bed, my hair still hanging loose around my shoulders and changed into one of the gowns I always wore. It was silver and slightly poofy at the top, but it bunched at the waist and fell asymmetrically at the bottom. I especially liked the sleeves which were the diameter of my arm at the top, but widened until they came to my wrists. The whole thing was trimmed in purple and I must have had nine more replicas just waiting in case this one got dirty.

As I ran out of the room, I didn't even bother putting on shoes or slippers, I just ran out into the carpeted hall and down the hall to the next room. Inside, one of the servants was trying to give them something to play with, but Tye kept swatting it away.

"It's no use," I called.

The handmaiden turned towards me and bowed. "Your Highness."

I nodded my head at her and then returned to the problem at hand. Usually, I could get them to sleep by rocking them, but they both had to be rocked at the same time or they would both continue crying. If Miki had bothered to come, then we might have gotten them back to sleep. When I found her, I was going to take away her tiara.

I turned back to the maid. "Please get me Safire, the musician. If you can't find her, check the stables. Her brother works there."

The lady curtsied and left.

If it had been anybody else, I would have gone back to my room, did my hair, did my make-up, and put on my shoes and tiara, but with Safire and occasionally her brother, Jasper, it was okay. Our parents had history so we were all friends. Especially with Safire, since girls just had that way of bonding.

After what felt like eons, she appeared in the doorway. "Hi Celine." That was how she addressed. Most people would call me your Highness, if not bow, but Safire didn't. I didn't mind, though. She was loyal and we'd been friends for a long time. Sometimes, though, I think Miki takes this the wrong way. It would be nice if she would bow to me every once in a while.

"Safire." I nodded. "Would you please play them some music for me?"

She bounced up and down a couple times before saying, "Only if you let me tell you what's going on."

I laughed a little and then agreed.

In my opinion, this fourteen year old girl was the best musician in the kingdom - even better than father's personal muse. The melody she played was lovely and before the song even ended, the boys were content.

"Thank you," I said. "Now, you wanted to tell me something?"

She nodded enthusiastically. "Well Jasper got a letter last night, though I suppose you probably know already."

I frowned. "Know what?"

"That Amethyst is coming over next week with Kyle so that he can pick out a horse."

I found myself a bit speechless. I'd never met Queen Amethyst of Honeydew, but Safire spoke highly of her. I knew they'd shared many adventures, and found that I wanted to meet her, yet couldn't really believe she was coming next week. "Does father know?"

She shrugged. "Well, it probably went straight to Jasp since it was urgent mail, but I'm sure he's been told by now."

"Good to know." I excpected that they would end up staying a few days and that there would be some kind of party. It had been a while since the last festivites, so I found myself excited. "Now, help me brainstorm ways to teach Miki that she must be nice."

• Posted at:

I am Zoey

I'm a Janus

I'm a Madrigal

I'm a daughter of Athena

I'm a hunter of Artemis

I'm a member of Erudite as well as divergent

I have a penguin spirit animal

I'm a hystorian

I'm Atlantian

I'm a zebra

I'M A BOOK LOVER!!!!

-KindHydra1 (39 Clues Mber)

Front sm

ravenfairy187

I will POV when I get back on Monday/Tuseday. 

• Posted at:

Lani

I'd Rather Be Me Then Be With You

Also, I miss Newsies(Hannah)

And Mary Poppins(Bird Woman)

And Annie(July)

Front sm

dragonbeliever530

Miki:

I returned home after a long run, and began grooming Snowfire. After placing the horse in his stall, I ran back to the palace with Quaker at my heels. Slipping through the corridors, I heard voices up ahead and decided to check them out. A bad idea apparently as one of the voices turned out to be my sister. Oh great, I'm covered in mud from my ride, and I know she disapproves of Quaker. "Hey, sis," I said nervously.

• Posted at:

My Flipsides: Jiang (fiesty), Scorpion (shy), Connor (smart), Poppy (sweet), Snowfur (loyal), Darkclaw (heroic), Saulong (evil)

Queen of Sevens! 

~QibliWatcher~   

Front sm

dragonbeliever530

poke

• Posted at:

Queen of Sevens! 

~QibliWatcher~   

Front sm

kindhydra1

Celine's POV:

"Where have you been?" As soon as Miki said hi, I stared her down. "And what are you doing in here like that?" I added, pausing between each word.

Miki was wearing one of her blue dresses, but it wasn't like you could tell. Instead, it was completely coated in mud from wherever she'd been for the last couple hours. Not to mention that parts of her hair had started to come out of your braid and her dog was trailing behind her. It wasn't that I didn't like dogs. They were fine, but they didn't belong inside a palace, leaving muddy footprints all over the floor. They should stay outside, in the stables, perhaps or in the guard towers.

"I was out for a ride," Miki answered hesitantly. Quaker, her dog, rubbed against the side of her leg.

"How many times have I told you that if somebody were to see you, people would begin to talk. A princess is more fit caring for her people than going on silly horse rides."

Her face reddened. "Well Tye and Caiden will be able to ride horses when they're older. Why can't I?"

"Because," I said, pausing to wave away the maids that I had been talking to. "They need to know how to ride a horse in case they ever need to lead our kingdom into battle. Not that I would ever want that to happen. All the bloodshed, the losses, it would be terrible, but they still must be prepared. You, on the other hand, are a girl. The battlefield is not a good place for you."

Miki stopped her foot, causing mud to fall onto the maroon carpet leading down the hallway. "And why not? It's been done before. Are you saying that just because I'm a girl, that I can't take care of myself."

I shook my head. "We are still capable. I will be running this kingdom one day and who knows? You might manage to find a husband and help run one one day as well. As for right now, your horse is under stable arrest. It's already been arranged."

The maids I had just dismissed were on there way to have Snowfire moved into a stable with the other horses and out of Miki's private one. There would also be a lock put on the pen so that only Jasper can get it out.

"If you want to use Snowfire, to make a trip to another kingdom, maybe, you need to talk to me or father," I finished.

"What?" Miki exclaimed.

I nodded. "If you're not careful, you might lose your dog next. Especially if you keep bringing him in here with dirty paws. Now, come to my room. I'll brush out your hair."

Miki looked at me, a glare on her face and then she stalked down the hallway, Quaker at her heels.

I might have felt bad, but I knew it was in Miki's best interest. As much as she seemed to think, I wasn't embarrassed of her. I understood what it felt like to not really understand your place as part of the royal family, but I'd outgrew it. Of course, that had taken a bit of tragedy, but I was determined to get Miki to understand the consequences of her actions. Sometimes, though, she drove me crazy - days like today, for example.

After a moment of thought, I turned down the hallway, in the direction that my sister had come from. It had been a while since I'd paid Midnight, my black stallion, a visit and after today's events, I decided that I should pay him a visit.

• Posted at:

I am Zoey

I'm a Janus

I'm a Madrigal

I'm a daughter of Athena

I'm a hunter of Artemis

I'm a hystorian

I'm Atlantian

I'm a zebra

I'M A BOOK LOVER!!!!

Front sm

dragonbeliever530

Miki's POV:

I stomped away, furious at Celine. After reaching my room I slumped onto my bed and moaned angrily. Quaker hopped up with me and flopped over next to me. I stroked him and said, "You're the only one who understands me, you... and Snowfire that is." I stood again and said, "You know what, Quaker, Celine can't do this. I can't let her take Snowfire away." I sneaked through the halls and slipped outside undetected. I slipped into the stables and ran into Jasper. "Hey Jasper," I said, "I was just curious if I could... um, see Snowfire."

• Posted at:

Queen of Sevens! 

~QibliWatcher~   

Front sm

dragonbeliever530

poke

• Posted at:

Queen of Sevens! 

~QibliWatcher~   

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Bump!

• Posted at:

Farewell everyone, it was fun while it lasted....

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Bump!

• Posted at:

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

new rp, check it out please: http://doublecross.scholastic.com/forums/topics/272447

• Posted at:

Front sm

sapphirephoenix471

aka DolphinAmber136

Sorry I haven't been on! Exams are up and coming and I've been busy studying!

Jasper's POV

I twisted the lock shut, weighing it in my hand before smiling. The younger princess did have a knack of getting herself into trouble. She loved the outdoors, and she loved Snowfire. I didn't see it as fair for her to be shut indoors to be taught laws and courtesies. She belonged where her heart was.

Turning on my heel, I spun around - Only to come within inches of the princess.

I immediately knelt into a subtle bow. "Princess?"

"Hey, Jasper." She replied, "I was just curious if I could... Um, see Snowfire."

A smile tugged at my lips. "Princess, you know your sister has ordered me to not let you see Snowfire. I can't disobey her orders."

"I'm your princess too!" Miki replied. "And I demand to see my horse."

A pause.

"If you would, please." Her head was partially lowered, but I could see the glint of mischief in her eye.

I paused too.

"Five minutes."

She looked up. "Pardon?"

"I can give you five minutes with Snowfire. But no riding. You can see your horse in the stall."

She beamed. "Thanks, Jasper!"

I nodded. "No problem, princess."

Miki - Are you okay with Jasper having a crush on your character? If not, I can change it!

• Posted at:

Safire

⬧♋●◆⧫♋⧫♓□■⬧ ■♏❒♎⬧

~A forever bitter Golden Age MBer~

So long live the car crash hearts

Cry on the couch and all the poets come to life

Fix me in 45

#Isupportsamegendershipping 

\(o-o)z 

highlight!

tumblr is deadonarrival

Front sm

sapphirephoenix471

aka DolphinAmber136

Safire's POV

"Miki... Is just something else." I spoke quietly. Celine may have been my best friend, but in the end, she was higher than me, and I didn't intend to offend her. "She has an untamed spirit. Celine, let her enjoy her freedom before she has to put everything behind her and co-lead Moonlight empire."

Celine studied me thoughtfully. "She does not have much time, Safire. Word is starting to grow of preparation for her coronation. She must be ready."

I hesitate.

"Moonlight, ever so traditional." Celine said, almost wistfully. "Perhaps one day she can move us forward. For now, however, she must be ready for this responsibility."

I run my fingers over the soft, sleek wood of my flute. "I hope she wont try to run away."

Celine made a strange sound, halfway between a scoff and a surprised squeak.

"I mean, we've all heard the story of Princess Solaria, haven't we? The free-thinking Queen-to-be of Honeydew back in the day who escaped because she crumbled from the stress of being royalty." I continue.

Celine shook her head. "I doubt it. She would have already by now if she really could not stand it. She just needs time to mature."

I nod.

Suddenly, a sharp rap came from the door. "Princess Celine? There is urgent news. May I come in?"

I glance at Celine. "That doesn't sound good."

• Posted at:

Safire

⬧♋●◆⧫♋⧫♓□■⬧ ■♏❒♎⬧

Fix me in 45

\(o-o)z 

highlight!

tumblr is deadonarrival

Front sm

sapphirephoenix471

aka DolphinAmber136

Zoey: Whoops, I accidentally responded to your second last post instead of the last one. Can we pretend your second to last pov happened after you told Miki she can't visit Snowfire?

• Posted at:

Safire

⬧♋●◆⧫♋⧫♓□■⬧ ■♏❒♎⬧

Fix me in 45

\(o-o)z 

highlight!

tumblr is deadonarrival

Front sm

sapphirephoenix471

aka DolphinAmber136

Bump?

• Posted at:

Safire

⬧♋●◆⧫♋⧫♓□■⬧ ■♏❒♎⬧

Fix me in 45

\(o-o)z 

highlight!

tumblr is deadonarrival

Front sm

cutewolf230

Assana : 

I pulled the strap tight around Starnight, my horse. I gripped both sides of the saddle and was about to pull myself up when I heard familiar footsteps. I looked up. It was Princess Cora. I stopped and bowed to her. Then I stood up straight, when I remembered she didn't like people bowing. 

"Hi Princess Cora, how may I help you?" I asked. 

"I need to get away from Mother. Mind if I come ride with you?" Cora asked. She winked. 

I smiled and nodded. "Of course Princess Cora." 

I got her horse, a mare named Night. She climbed on after I got the saddle and bridle on. I climbed onto Starnight. We rode until we arrived at the cave I would use to train. Sometimes, I would invite Princess Cora to train with me. She wasn't a proper princess, and I understood what she was going through. My own mother disapproves of me being a Guard Captain and wants me to be more Lady like. Cora was really rebelious if she disobeyed the queen.

• Posted at:

Luana

Catholic 

To the Haven for Werewolves, 54 pages, and over 2,100 posts.

Front sm

kindhydra1

@Safire

Of course it can, but I didn't really understand parts of it (sorry). Celine is the older sister/the heir and she would be the one preparing for a coronation, so I didn't really understand about Miki preparing to rule...

• Posted at:

I am Zoey

I'm a Janus

I'm a Madrigal

I'm a daughter of Athena

I'm a hunter of Artemis

I'm a hystorian

I'm Atlantian

I'm a zebra

I'M A BOOK LOVER!!!!

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Mira:

I was tired. Really freaking tired. But I was here, attempting to wake Arabella up. Knowing her, she had stayed up half the night, like me. Well, actually, I didn't just think. I knew, because I had been there with her. 

"Ara, ARABELLA! WAKE UP!" I screamed. 

"Relax Mir. I'm awake."

"Good!"

Arabella:

"Okay, why did you have to wake me up this early?"

"It's 11 AM!" 

"Oh."

• Posted at:

Lani

I'd Rather Be Me Then Be With You

Also, I miss Newsies(Hannah)

And Mary Poppins(Bird Woman)

And Annie(July)

Front sm

sapphirephoenix471

aka DolphinAmber136

Zoey: I realised coronation was the wrong word to use O_o whoops. I meant some sort of palace celebration of Miki's transition into becooming a young adult, basically. Kind of like a coming of age?

*whispers* A Moonlight Quinceañera :3

• Posted at:

Safire

⬧♋●◆⧫♋⧫♓□■⬧ ■♏❒♎⬧

Fix me in 45

\(o-o)z 

highlight!

tumblr is deadonarrival

Front sm

dragonbeliever530

(Sorry, I thought this had died.) (Jasper can crush on Miki if he wants)

Miki:

I stroked Snowfire's mane gently and whispered kindly into his ear. Quaker was at my heels and I bent down and told him, "Go and wait for me in the hills, I'll meet you there." Quaker ran off, and I began to saddle Snowfire. After this was finished, I heaved myself up and prepared to ride. I then began to worry about Jasper. Quickly, I scribbled a note to my sister telling her that this wasn't Jasper's fault. I then got back on Snowfire and prepared to bolt the instant Jasper came back to tell me to leave.

• Posted at:

Queen of Sevens! 

~QibliWatcher~   

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

BUMP!

• Posted at:

Front sm

sapphirephoenix471

aka DolphinAmber136

Jasper's POV

After a while of waiting outside, I decided that Miki would have  to return. I was already risking it, but I just wanted the princess to be happy.

"Princess?" I called past the stable door. No answer.

Frowning, I opened the door. "Miki, it's time to-"

A whinny, a yelp, and a blur of mane and hooves brushed past me. I snapped my head around, has a horse escaped?

Then my eyes adjusted.

"Miki!" I yelled. "Princess, you promised!"

"I'm sorry, Jasper!" she called back.

I watched her go, blood rushing to my head.

I was going to be in SO much trouble. I disobeyed my direct orders, they would probably suspend me, or fire me entirely, or worse-

I was so lost in throught, staring after her panickedly, I didn't even notice the person behind me until they put a hand on my shoulder.

• Posted at:

Safire

⬧♋●◆⧫♋⧫♓□■⬧ ■♏❒♎⬧

Fix me in 45

\(o-o)z 

highlight!

tumblr is deadonarrival

Front sm

dragonbeliever530

Miki:

Snowfire bolted for the hills and I felt free for the first time in ages. As we slowed to a halt and I dismounted in the hills, Quaker came running up to me barking happily. I grinned and stroked him. I suddenly began feeling very bad for Jasper and looked back towards the palace. "Oh," I moaned to myself, "Why oh why do I have to feel this way?"  I sighed and looked up at Snowfire. I told him, "We have to go back don't we? We have to make sure Jasper is okay." He neighed and tossed his head, and I sighed again. Hopping on his back, I called for Quaker to follow. It was slower going back because Snowfire had used most of his speed up. Once we reached palace grounds, I dismounted and led Snowfire. I tied him up outside and went back to the stablees, Quaker trotting at my heels. Peeking in, I saw Jasper and was about to call out to him, when I noticed someone else behind him.

• Posted at:

Queen of Sevens! 

~QibliWatcher~   

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Bump!

• Posted at:

Front sm

kindhydra1

Celine’s POV:

Until my conversation with Safire, the possibility that Miki could run away had never crossed my mind. Of course, when mom was still around, I entertained the idea many times, but I'd never followed through with it - how could I? Where could a princess go where her kingdom couldn't find her? Even so, when the handmaiden burst into the room, it startled me.

"Princess." She bowed hastily, almost as if she didn't really have time, but knew it was customary to do so.

"Yes?" I asked. "Is it Miki?"

"Um, not exactly." She trailed off.

I exchanged a look with Safire and then looked back at the servant. "Where?"

"You're needed at the stables, and I recommend you get ready." She paused. "Quickly, I might respectfully add. Would you like us to send word for your father to join us. I know he's in a meeting, but-"

"That's quite all right, thank you. You're dismissed."

She bowed. "As you wish, Your Highness."

She left the room and I stood up to leave the twins' room and return to mine where I could get ready as the maiden had suggested. Without me needing to say anything, Safire stood to follow me out. She knew me well enough to know that I could use somebody to talk to before I headed down to the stables. We arrived at the next doorway and as I opened it, several servants bowed in my direction.

I nodded my head in return. "I need to get ready. As fast as possible, please." That's all I had to say for the seven handmaidens to bustle into action. One grabbed a chair for Safire to sit in beside me at the vanity, another grabbed my shoes- a beautiful pair of golden wrap around sandals, another brought over my tiara, another grabbed a brush to start combing out my hair, and a fifth started on make-up. The other two got ready to start braids as my hair was brushed out. I didn't really need their help, but it made getting ready so much faster and they didn't mind.

"What do you think she did this time, Safire? Do you think she ran away?"

In the mirror, I saw my friend shake her head. "I don't know. It's possible, but she couldn't have done it without Jasper's help. Oh, I really hope he didn't let her take her horse out for a run."

I sighed and then closed my eyes so one of the handmaidens could put on a bit of eyeshadow. "What do you think, Rosa?"

The brush that had been applying the eyeshadow faltered. "I think she finds it tough to live the life of a princess although she doesn't want to admit it. I remember a time when you were like that as well, Your Highness. It wouldn't be out of the realm of possibility."

I tried not to nod because it would mess up Rosa's handiwork, but I appreciated her honesty. "You're both right."

Five minutes later, I was fully dressed, my hair fully done and my tiara sitting right where it should be. Along with Safire, I rushed towards the stables, many people stopping to bow to me throughout the halls. When we got down to the first floor, and then out the door, I could see Miki's horse tied to a pole outside the stables.

"I thought you were keeping the horse locked in a stable?" Safire asked.

"I was," I confirmed.

We rounded the corner into the stables only to find Jasper standing with Miki, but also a third figure standing with them.

• Posted at:

I am Zoey

I'm a Janus

I'm a Madrigal

I'm a daughter of Athena

I'm a hunter of Artemis

I'm a hystorian

I'm Atlantian

I'm a zebra

I'M A BOOK LOVER!!!!

Front sm

dragonbeliever530

(Miki is hiding... she is not with Jasper.)

• Posted at:

Queen of Sevens! 

~QibliWatcher~   

Front sm

kindhydra1

*We rounded the corner to find Jasper standing with somebody, but it wasn't Miki...

• Posted at:

I am Zoey

I'm a Janus

I'm a Madrigal

I'm a daughter of Athena

I'm a hunter of Artemis

I'm a hystorian

I'm Atlantian

I'm a zebra

I'M A BOOK LOVER!!!!

Front sm

winterfrost107

I'm so sorry, I forgot about this rp. I'll try to read everyone's POV and post when I can.

• Posted at:

Staof Nohr

#ProudChristian

#RememberSphin

"Curiosity killed the cat, but satisfaction brought it back."

"I never wanted a prince or a fairy tale. I never wanted a big life. I'm just a girl struggling to be Ordinary." - Agatha of Woods Beyond

Front sm

sapphirephoenix471

aka DolphinAmber136

Jasper's POV

I turned around to see who was standing beside me and stiffened, eyes widening.

The figure in front of me laughed. "Nice to see you too, Jasper."

"Get out!" I snapped. "The rivalry between our palaces is over! Get OUT!" 

He shook his head. "Not a very nice way to meet an old friend." 

"Frie-?" I sputtered. "You're no friend of mine, Damien, you're a criminal." 

Damien growled, approaching me until my back was pressed against the stable wall. 

"I'm not a criminal." He snarled. "I'm loyal to the Midnight empire."

Backstory:

Alright, so a year or two ago, Moonlight was in a sort of a cold war with an empire called Midnight. One of their soldiers, Damien, tried to kidnap one of the princesses (you can decide which one), but she was never secluded enough to kidnap. So, he went for the stable hand. This was seen as a hostile war declaration, and there was a battle between the two palaces. 

• Posted at:

Safire

⬧♋●◆⧫♋⧫♓□■⬧ ■♏❒♎⬧

Fix me in 45

\(o-o)z 

highlight!

tumblr is deadonarrival

Front sm

dragonbeliever530

Miki:

I kept watching as the new person threatened Jasper. That was to much. I stepped out of hiding and said to the person, "Who are you?"

(I will POV for my other people later)

• Posted at:

Queen of Sevens! 

~QibliWatcher~   

Front sm

dragonbeliever530

poke

• Posted at:

Queen of Sevens! 

~QibliWatcher~   

Front sm

blackbutterfly1262

Name: Annie 
Town: Snowflakes town
Position: princess
Looks: Long blond hair, blue eyes, curly eyelashes, lots of blush, pink eyeshadow, blue earrings, pink lips curved into a noticeable, breathtaking smile, adorable features
Personality: King, singer, funny, horsemad, boymad, a bit of a show off, friendly
Clothes: Sleeveless pink designer top with sequins and short skirt that goes from waist to hip, pink high heels,  
Notable skills: Able to get what she ones, got a flair that makes boys stare, best singer the world has seen, extremely good dancer as well!
Family: Snowflake family
Weaknesses + flaws: Weakness at writing *

Relations with other characters: Related to the Moonlights royals and long lost members of the Silver family.

* I don't know what flaws is

• Posted at:

ANNIE CAHILL

Proud SLYTHERIN

DANCER

SINGERATHLETE

GYMNAST

"The world is quiet here"

"Darling I'm a nightmare dressed as a daydream!"

ME = Teacher: "Why are you talking during my lesson?"

Student: "Why are you teaching during my conversation?"

Front sm

sapphirephoenix471

aka DolphinAmber136

Jasper's POV

I stepped back, heart in my throat, and I could feel the mistrust flash across my face. "Miki."

She gave an apologetic smile that I didn't return, before turning to Damien, voice cool. "What brings you to our town in this time of peace?"

Damien snorted. "Peace? Our problems are still the same. The palace has not changed their word." His eyes glinted as he turned back to face me. "They don't value you enough."

The words made me step back defensively. "That's not true!"

"He's right." A new voice appeared. "These are baseless accusations."

I turned to see a calm-masked Celine and a very angry Safire.

"Jasper." she said quietly, approaching me.

"I'm sorry." I whispered, beginning to tremble. "I-I won't do it again, I j-just wanted to help M-Miki-"

Damien snorted. "Yeah look at the brave stable boy quaking in his boots."

He bowed sarcastically to Celine.

I looked at the ground, cheeks flushing with fear and shame. "I'm sorry. Please don't take me again."

• Posted at:

Safire

⬧♋●◆⧫♋⧫♓□■⬧ ■♏❒♎⬧

Fix me in 45

\(o-o)z 

highlight!

tumblr is deadonarrival

Front sm

winterwatching24

Hey, may I join this RP as the king? I see you don't have one.

• Posted at:

I am Ka Anor(King Lucian)! 

King of the Dragons and Dragonland!

a.k.a. Darkphantom!

Fear me!

WINTERWATCHER!

I am one of the 6% who don't think wolves are vicious.

Front sm

dragonbeliever530

Miki:

I came and stood in front of Jasper, glaring at the new person. I din't know who he was, but he was being mean to Jasper. I frownewd and said, "Stop being mean to him. He didn't do anything wrong." Quaker came and stood near me, baring his teeth to show we meant business.

@Winterwatching, king of where?

• Posted at:

Queen of Sevens! 

~QibliWatcher~   

Front sm

winterwatching24

King of Moonlight

• Posted at:

I am Ka Anor(King Lucian)! 

King of the Dragons and Dragonland!

a.k.a. Darkphantom!

Fear me!

WINTERWATCHER!

I am one of the 6% who don't think wolves are vicious.

Front sm

kindhydra1

Celine's POV

"He's not going to take you," I told Jasper, my face in a mask of calm that took some effort to pull off. "Damien's going state his business or leave right now, aren't you? And we will talk away from Miki and Jasper in a safely guarded room."

Quaker continued growling at Damien as he sneered. 

"Why would he take you?" Miki asked Jasper. He looked at me nervously and I pushed my chin up a little higher, making sure that my face was free from any signs of weakness.

"Do you remember the war we were in with Midnight a couple years ago? Well, Damien here was after the Royal family. It was before the twins were born and you were only thirteen. Mom kept you in your room most of the time, but I managed to sneak out every now and then. He went after me, and when I came to me senses and stayed safe in the palace, Damien went after Jasper. Although, we won't hold it against him now. You were acting on behalf of your kingdom, of course, weren't you? And I expect that your are here now on official business as well?"

"I would hope so." Saffire agreed, her voice clearly full of hatred.

The four of us - and Quaker - looked at Damien, waiting for an answer.

• Posted at:

I am Zoey

I'm a Janus

I'm a Madrigal

I'm a daughter of Athena

I'm a hunter of Artemis

I'm a hystorian

I'm Atlantian

I'm a zebra