Front sm

sapphirephoenix471

aka DolphinAmber136

Branch: Lucian

Credits to this RP go to Amethyst (AmethystAuthor17) and Meara (Sorry, I don't know her agent name) and has been rebooted with permission :)

Storyline:

In a land, far away, there are five shining palaces that live in harmony. Honeydew, Hazelnut, Silver, Snowflake, and Moonlight. Each palace is the border to their respective towns; Hazelnut town, Silver town, Hazelnut town, Snowflake town, and Moonlight town.

There was trouble in Honeydew's royal family, and people living in the other towns got involved too. But now, all is well, and Queen Amethyst rules over a recovering Honeydew.

But there's always trouble. Things are never quiet for long.

Positions:

You can roleplay as a prince/princess, musician, assassin, thief, peasant, or any other position you want.

The Queen of Honeydew is reserved for Amethyst! But other royalty is allowed.

Rules:

- You must post at least one paragraph (5-10 lines) to be considered an official RPer when the plot gets going. However, if you have writer's block or the plot is flat at the moment, this rule does not apply.

- Same gender shipping is allowed here. We're all for equality. However, same or different gender, do ask before shipping characters if one is not your own!

- No more than three forms per person.

- Not a rule, but please try to post at least once every two weeks.

Form (Don't be afraid to go into detail!)

Name:

Town:

Position:

Looks:

Personality:

Clothes:

Notable skills:

Family:

Weaknesses + flaws:

Relations with other characters:

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Safire

⬧♋●◆⧫♋⧫♓□■⬧ ■♏❒♎⬧

~A forever bitter pre- Dark Ages MBer~

"I say Vol, you say Tron! Vol-?"

"...Vol-tron...?"

So long live the car crash hearts

Cry on the couch and all the poets come to life

Fix me in 45

#Isupportsamegendershipping 

\(o-o)z

Front sm

dragonbeliever530

Save me a princess and an assassin, please. 

• Posted at:

Hok  A.K.A. Hok the Hammer

My Flipsides: Jiang (fiesty), Scorpion (shy), Connor (smart), Poppy (sweet), Snowfur (loyal), Darkclaw (heroic), Saulong (evil)

Queen of Sevens! 

~QibliWatcher~   

I'm one of the 6% that loves wolves!!!

Front sm

kindhydra1

Branch: Janus

If they can be from other palaces(?), I will fill out a form for princess of moonlight.

• Posted at:

I am Zoey

I'm a Janus

I'm a Madrigal

I'm a daughter of Athena

I'm a hunter of Artemis

I'm a member of Erudite as well as divergent

I have a penguin spirit animal

I'm a hystorian

I'm Atlantian

I'm a zebra

I'M A BOOK LOVER!!!!

-KindHydra1 (39 Clues Mber)

Front sm

dragonbeliever530

Actually, here are my forms now.

Name: calls himself Diamond Johan all though his real name is just Johan

Town: Silver town right now, but often changes base of operation

Position: I would actually like to make him a thief instead of an assassin 

Looks: He is tallish, he has brown hair and brown eyes.

Personality: He can be friendly and nice to be people, but he loves money more than anything in the world. He actually likes doing what is good, but can be persuaded otherwise with enough bribing. He is difficult to be friends with, because he'll stab you in the back if you get enough money.

Clothes: He wears a black ninja robe when he's stealing, otherwise just a green T-shirt, jeans, and a hat

Notable skills: He is a great thief, and a master of pick pocketing and trickery

Family: his son Rowan

Weaknesses + flaws: He can get very nervous, and isn't that good at getting himself out of situations, although he's quite good at getting into them

Relations with other characters: He has a son named Rowan, but I don't think he has nay other relations

Name: Rowan

Town: Silver town right now, but often changes base of operation

Position: Thief

Looks: He is tall like his father, he has red hair, freckles, and one green eye and one blue eye.

Personality: He is mischievous and often gets in trouble. He isn't that great of a thief and dreams of one day marrying royalty.

Clothes: He normally wears a blue T-shirt and jeans

Notable skills: He can talk himself out of almost anything, he is also very good at convincing people to do what he wants

Family: His Father Johan

Weaknesses + flaws: He is a bad thief and is very noticeable and noisy

Relations with other characters: He has his father Johan, and his crush is open

Name: Princess Miki

Town: Honeydew

Position: Princess

Looks: she is fair skinned, with blond hair and green eyes

Personality: She is actually quite feisty and believes that she can do anything a boy can do. She doesn't really like being royal. 

Clothes: She normally wears a long silk blue dress and her hair tied in a braid.

Notable skills: She is fast and quick-witted and she is quite agile

Family: Queen Amethyst and any other royal family members made later

Weaknesses + flaws: She gets upset when people tell her she can't do something, and even more so when she can't do something. She has a bit of a temper with anyone who thinks they're better than her just because she a girl and because she is prissy because she's a princess.

Relations with other characters: The royal family is her family, and crush is open

• Posted at:

My Flipsides: Jiang (fiesty), Scorpion (shy), Connor (smart), Poppy (sweet), Snowfur (loyal), Darkclaw (heroic), Saulong (evil)

Queen of Sevens! 

~QibliWatcher~   

Front sm

winterfrost107

Can you save princess of silver?

• Posted at:

Staof Nohr

#ProudChristian

#RememberSphin

"Curiosity killed the cat, but satisfaction brought it back."

"I never wanted a prince or a fairy tale. I never wanted a big life. I'm just a girl struggling to be Ordinary." - Agatha of Woods Beyond

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

Branch: Ekaterina

Name: Princess Coralina (she goes by Cora just plain Cora)

Town: Snowflake

Position: princess

Looks: light blond hair, blue eyes, tall, pretty, thin, delicate, (some say she is as delicate as a snowflake)

Personality: smart, fighter, strong, singer, writer, actress, introverted extrovert, nervous, fierce, and more in povs (people refuse to see past the princess and see her as a pretty princess girl but she isn't)

Clothes: a green dress, silver flats, silver necklace, and a silver tiara

Notable Skills: her writing is amazing, she's extremely smart, and is really strong (if people would just see past the princess)

Family: her mother, father, two brothers, and three sisters

Relations with other characters: tba 

(i would prefer if she had no same gender crushes for religious reasons)

• Posted at:

It’s okay to be a glow stick. 

Sometimes we break before we shine. 

That's why everyone's different, 

Some glow, some don't, 

Some are bent, some are straight. 

But in the end, 

It's always just a glow stick. 

-Cara/Me

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Please save Hazelnut and a guard captain. 

• Posted at:

Lani

I'd Rather Be Me Then Be With You

Also, I miss Newsies(Hannah)

And Mary Poppins(Bird Woman)

And Annie(July)

Front sm

epicauthor22

aka EkaterinaPink8

Will fill out a form for thief in Honeydew

• Posted at:

Stay alive. For me.

I can't control their fear, only my own.

LEGACY. What is a legacy? It's planting seeds in a garden you'll never get to see.

All the rain in the sky can't put out your fire

{~Bella Starling~} a.k.a. the XD Queen!

Front sm

amethystauthor17

aka CookingArt4

I haven't RPed in so long. I MISS IT!

So... The first Royaly RP was created FOUR YEARS AGO IN 2013. That's so long, oh my gosh. XD I feel so old now.

Name: Amethyst HoneyField (it took me forever to find the old post to figure out her last name XD)

Age: uh...I'll go with 18 since it's after all that war and stuff

Town: Honeydew

Position: Queen

Looks: long blonde hair, bright green eyes, tall-ish, fair skin

Personality: kind, helpful, intelligent, quick learner, generous

Clothes: her favourite colour is yellow, so she is normally wearing pale yellow dresses. However, all her dresses were designed so she can wear her combat outfit underneath and a string can be pulled to make the dress fall to the ground so she's only wearing her combat outfit.

Notable skills: she has gotten better at fighting with a sword and usually has her father's dagger with her.

Family: twin brother Kyle, nine year old sister Peridot and I guess anyone else who signs up under Honeydew. Oh, and her step-mother (who I believe was named Jasmine) who was a horrible queen, so Amethyst tricked her into signing over the throne and after a war-ish type of thing, she hasn't been seen since.

Weaknesses + flaws: she doesn't tend to think logically in other situations and everyone usually figures out a plan for/before her. She'll also do anything for her siblings/family and her boyfriend, even if it puts herself in danger.

Relations with other characters: She has a boyfriend, Jack, who was a peasant but now he lives in the Honeydew Palace and trains extremely hard to be an expert with all sorts of weapons. Her brother, Kyle, is the boyfriend of another princess, Meara. (we'll pretend she's in a different neighbouring palace so it will leave Snowflake palace open for other RPers)

Wow, I still can't belive it has been four years since I first created this. XD TIME FLIES BY AND NOW I'M OLD.

-Amethyst

• Posted at:

Amethyst

Writer, Singer, Dancer

"And funny thing about happiness: Happiness is no accident."

Front sm

winterfrost107

Name: Princess Aurae 

Town: Silver

Looks: Pale white hair, in the same style of Legolas's, with fair skin an grey eyes. 

Personality: Poised, kind, serious, but lets loose when she is using her weapon. She is brave, kind, strong, and loyal, even to death.

Clothes: Her graceful dress flows from top to bottom and has a Queen Anne neckline, which charmingly reveals the luxurious dress worn below it. The exquisite, buttoned up fabric of her dress covers her stomach where the continuous flow is broken up by a large rope belt worn high around her waist.
Below the rope belt the dress flows down wide and hides the dress below. The front of the top dress reaches the ground generously, the back continues to flow a short length behind her and ends in a broad tip.
Her sleeves are almost the length of her arms and a little narrow, their flow is broken up at the elbow where they change color and where they're divided by thin, cosmetic bands, these are the same fabric and color used to outline the edges of the dress.

Notable skills: archery, singing and decent with a sword

Family: Her parents and one younger sister

Weaknesses + flaws: she can't swim, too reckless sometimes and she can be headstrong but this is rare

Relations with other characters: I don't think she has any

• Posted at:

Staof Nohr

#ProudChristian

#RememberSphin

"I never wanted a prince or a fairy tale. I never wanted a big life. I'm just a girl struggling to be Ordinary." - Agatha of Woods Beyond

Front sm

epicauthor22

aka EkaterinaPink8

Name: Rose Giles

Town: Honeydew

Position: Thief

Looks: Chin-length think brown hair, large brown eyes, light sunkissed skin, sharp features. She's not short, but she's not extremely tall, either.

Personality: She only smiles to trick others into thinking she's a kind girl. She really isn't a terrible person, but she's pretty much accepted the fact that she isn't going to change her ways anytime soon. Sarcasm for the win, lots of eye-rolling, and plenty of "I'll do it myself". Don't tell her what to do, it won't work. She's unafraid of death.

Clothes: Depends on the season, but she normally dons a cloak in a dull gray color, to help her slip through the crowd.

Notable skills: She can slip your jewels off our neck before you can say "Intruder", she blends in well, but can also use her decent looks and charm to get into places. She taught herself to swordfight, which basically means she can't do it very well. Also, she was on a farm, so she knows how to ride a horse.  (Are guns around? If so, she can fire a gun, too)

Family: All died from plague in another kingdom, she traveled to Honeydew to make a living as a thief.

Weaknesses + flaws: Doesn't trust people. She's been on her own for a while, so it's hard for her to include other people. She sometimes overthinks things, and her survival instinct can make her selfish

Relations with other characters: *shrug* None yet, I guess. She's never met the royal families in person.

{~Bella Starling~} a.k.a. the XD Queen!

• Posted at:

Stay alive. For me.

LEGACY. What is a legacy? It's planting seeds in a garden you'll never get to see.

Front sm

kindhydra1

Name: Celine

Town: Moonlight

Position: princess

Looks: Long, black hair that falls straight down to her lower back. Her eyes are a silvery color and seem to glow in the dark and her skin is pale with faint freckles.

Personality: Comes off as mischievous, and when she was an only child, she was a bit of a troublemaker and moody, but since then, she has learned to be caring and to love (especially when it comes to her brothers (which she has to look after because her father is too busy running Moonlight) and her people who have started to really like her in the last couple years). She can still choose to be rebellious and stand up for what she believes in.

Clothes: She wears a silver gown that bunches at her waist. Beneath that, it falls like an asymmetrical skirt that has a purple trimming. The sleeves of the dress get wider and wider as they go down and they fade from silver to purple. Her hair has two braids using the hair at the front that form a circle on her head and then combine into one braid at the back that falls on top of the rest of her hair. The tiara goes on top of the circlet and is made of silver and has purple and black gems embedded as well as diamonds to make it sparkle. She wears gold sandals that wrap up her calves until just below the knee. She wears silver earrings with purple gems.

Notable skills: She used to sneak out every once and awhile, so stealth is still her strong suit. She is also skilled with daggers and have them strapped to her forearms beneath her sleeves everywhere she goes just in case. She has also gained an aptitude for charming people.

Family: She has her father and two young twin brothers (her mother died giving birth to them just a couple years ago)

Weaknesses + flaws: She secretly blames herself for her mother's death because she believes she should have fought against the idea of siblings harder. She is also vulnerable when it comes to the needs of her people or the betrayal of people she trusts. If something terrible were to happen, she'd probably lose her ability to trust and would start to clam up and avoid everybody.

Relations with other characters: male crush is open, and if anybody wants to have any relations, she is open

• Posted at:

I am Zoey

I'm a Janus

I'm a Madrigal

I'm a daughter of Athena

I'm a hunter of Artemis

I'm a hystorian

I'm Atlantian

I'm a zebra

I'M A BOOK LOVER!!!!

Front sm

sapphirephoenix471

aka DolphinAmber136

Whoah, great response so far! :D

Here are my forms!

Name: Safire Krysta

Position: Royal musician

Looks: Slightly wavy, dark red hair that falls halfway down her back. Heavily lashed, royal dark blue eyes. Pale-ish complexion, light brown skin. Has a mischievous twinkle in her eyes. Wears a necklace of a silver star and never takes it off. Pretty.

Personality: Friendly, charming, and loyal. Is a mostly open book and will do anything to protect those who she loves. Spontaneous, can be frivolous, and doesn't like to take major descisions. Is definitely not the voice of reason in a group.

Clothes: Light blue shorts and a longish loose fitting grey shirt over a black tank top. Knee socks and durable sneakers. Wears a knee length, slightly floaty red dress and red gladiator style shoes when present in court for music or other purposes.

Notable skills: Music playing, wood carving

Family: Twin brother Jasper, and parents that aren't very relevant lol

Weaknesses + flaws: Hotheaded and impulsive. Has a fear of water and being separated from her loved ones

Relations with other characters: Loves her brother Jasper will all her heart and is always looking to protect him. Friends with Queen Amethyst and her siblings from their adventures beforehand. Close friends with the Moonlight princess, as their parents have a history together.

Name: Jasper Krysta

Position: Royal stablehand

Looks: Longish, tousled black hair and dark, royal blue eyes (Think Keith Kogane from Voltron). Medium brown skin, darker than Safire's. Shy but clever smile, and gentle, secretive eyes. Bruises easily, so is always covered in some mark or the other from the littlest of things. Attractive.

Personality: Shy but friendly, kind, logical. Does not trust easily. Smart, but does not share his ideas often.

Clothes: Old, simple cloth grooming tack when with horses. Usually wears black jeans and a simple, soft purple shirt. Wears a thin rope bracelet on his left wrist.

Notable skills: Horsekeeping, wood carving

Family: His twin Safire, and his parents

Weaknesses + flaws: Can't stand up for himself enough. Has a fear of being alone with someone for too long (On account of his mysteeerious past)

Relations with other characters: Has the most trust in his sister, Safire. Kind of a loner, and has limited friends. Has a high respect for Amethyst and her family. Crushes on the Moonlight princess.

• Posted at:

Safire

⬧♋●◆⧫♋⧫♓□■⬧ ■♏❒♎⬧

"...Vol-tron...?"

Fix me in 45

\(o-o)z

Front sm

ravenfairy187

I'll do my forms later today. 

• Posted at:

Lani

And Annie(July)

Front sm

sapphirephoenix471

aka DolphinAmber136

Here's a list of everyone so far!

Honeydew:

Amethyst - Queen - AmethystAuthor17

Miki - Princess - DragonBeliever530

Rose - Thief - EpicAuthor22

Hazelnut:

RESERVED - Guard captain - Ravenfairy187

Silver:

Johan - Thief - DragonBeliever530

Rowan - Thief - DragonBeliever530

Aurae - Princess - WinterFrost107

Snowflake:

Cora - Princess - MoonlightSunrise37

Moonlight:

Safire - Royal musician - SapphirePhoenix471

Jasper - Stablehand - SapphirePhoenix471

Celine - Princess - KindHydra1

• Posted at:

Safire

⬧♋●◆⧫♋⧫♓□■⬧ ■♏❒♎⬧

"...Vol-tron...?"

Fix me in 45

\(o-o)z

Front sm

dragonbeliever530

Change Miki to Moonlight princess because Honeydew queen is only 18

• Posted at:

Queen of Sevens! 

~QibliWatcher~   

Front sm

sapphirephoenix471

aka DolphinAmber136

DragonBeliever: If Zoey's okay with that, sure! Otherwise, Hazelnut royalty is still open!

• Posted at:

Safire

⬧♋●◆⧫♋⧫♓□■⬧ ■♏❒♎⬧

"...Vol-tron...?"

Fix me in 45

\(o-o)z

Front sm

dragonbeliever530

K, thanks!

• Posted at:

Queen of Sevens! 

~QibliWatcher~   

Front sm

analyzingacrobatics725

aka DragonDragon804

Any spots left

• Posted at:

ONE OF THE REMAINING MEMBERS OF THE UNOFFICIALLY DISBANDED WRITE OWLS

Just an asexual boi

I actually write and roleplay quite a lot.

Front sm

winterfrost107

Can Aurae have a crush on Johan?

• Posted at:

Staof Nohr

#ProudChristian

#RememberSphin

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Ok, I will try to post my Hazelnut(Princess and Guard Captain) sometime tomorrow or Friday. 

• Posted at:

Lani

And Annie(July)

Front sm

dragonbeliever530

@Winterfrost, yeah sure, he is a thief though and she is royalty. (he doesn't care but she might)

• Posted at:

Queen of Sevens! 

~QibliWatcher~   

Front sm

winterfrost107

That's fine, she probably won't know at first.

• Posted at:

Staof Nohr

#ProudChristian

#RememberSphin

Front sm

cutewolf230

Save any female spot left!

• Posted at:

Luana

Catholic 

To the Haven for Werewolves, 54 pages, and over 2,100 posts.

Front sm

kindhydra1

I'm totally good with Miki and Celine being siblings, but Celine is the heir and based on their personalities, is it all right if the two of them don't get along? They're pretty much complete opposites...

• Posted at:

I am Zoey

I'm a Janus

I'm a Madrigal

I'm a daughter of Athena

I'm a hunter of Artemis

I'm a hystorian

I'm Atlantian

I'm a zebra

I'M A BOOK LOVER!!!!

Front sm

dragonbeliever530

Yay, they can not get along (although I can't promise Miki doesn't secretly look up to her older sister). Also since Celine is older she is the heir.

• Posted at:

Queen of Sevens! 

~QibliWatcher~   

Front sm

kindhydra1

Sounds good!

• Posted at:

I am Zoey

I'm a Janus

I'm a Madrigal

I'm a daughter of Athena

I'm a hunter of Artemis

I'm a hystorian

I'm Atlantian

I'm a zebra

I'M A BOOK LOVER!!!!

Front sm

cutewolf230

Name : Assana (the name means waterfall) 

Town : Snowflake 

Position : Guard Captain  

Looks : Long blond/brown hair that reaches her hips. Electric gray-blue eyes. Tall, lean, curvy. Very pretty. Some say she looks like a frozen waterfall because she is like a river, calm and peaceful. Others say she is like a waterfall, loud and fierce. Most say, though, she is like fire. She is very strong, though she may seem delicate. She has an athlete's build. Tan, though most people of her kingdom are pale. She looks a bit like Maya from Girl Meets World. 

Personality : Assana is very smart, and loyal. She is a fighter and is strong in heart and soul. She loves her kingdom wholeheartedly, no matter how much some people may annoy her. She is very fierce in battle. She is a good friend of Princess Coralina, and secretly trains her in battle. She is only harsh when she needs to be and is very tomboyish. Though she isn't fierce on the inside.

Clothes : A green t-shirt, a black cropped jacket with a throwing knife and a dagger in it, black leggings, and black army boots. (I'm not sure what a Guard Captain would wear) 

Notable Skills : Her swordsmanship, bowsmanship, and horsemanship outshine those of the other towns. She is great at hand to hand combat. She can wrestle a grown man 10 times her weight to the ground in 2 minutes. 

Family : Her father (desceased) and her mother 

Relations with other characters : She is currently in a love-hate relationship with Luke, a Snowflake prince. She teases him, this is the hate, with nicknames and he just responds like it doesn't effect him. She clashes with Luke and lot. Assana likes him and doesn't want to see him hurt. 

Name : Luke 

Town : Snowflake 

Position : Prince 

Looks : Brown hair that is shaved on one side. Green/Blue eyes. Tall. Muscular. Broad shoulders. Strong. Fit. Tan. Looks a bit like Lucas from Girl Meets World. 

Personality : He is smart and atheltic. He is strong, brave, and loyal. He is quite the opposite of Assana. 

Clothes : Blue button-down shirt. Black pants. Black boots. A scabbard holds his sword. Silver ring and crown. 

Notable Skills : He is very athletic and can almost beat Assana in all of her good categories. 

Family : Father. Mother. Brother. Four Sisters. 

Relations with other characters : See Assana's form for details. 

• Posted at:

Luana

Catholic 

To the Haven for Werewolves, 54 pages, and over 2,100 posts.

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

@Luana I'm feeling really bad for the two brothers (my brother is youngest and only boy out if five kids, he hates it)

• Posted at:

Some glow, some don't, 

But in the end, 

-Cara/Me

Front sm

epicauthor22

aka EkaterinaPink8

When do we start?

• Posted at:

Stay alive. For me.

Front sm

ravenfairy187

Name: Mira

Town: Hazelnut

Position: Guard Captain

Looks: She has bright read hair. Grey eyes. About 5'1 so short. Pale, with scars all over her left arm. 

Personality: Smart, rebellious. Loyal to the ones she loves. Very blunt and honest, and can be rude, even though she doesn’t try to be. Very stubborn. She’s very fierce and sarcastic, not to mention tough. Has a sensitive side of herself that she rarely shows to anyone. If you are one of the people she trusts, she’ll beat herself up if you get hurt and she think’s it’s her fault. She’s very sassy, and tells herself not to be, but it doesn’t work. She hates to ask for help, and loves to boss people around. She has horrible ADHD, so she’s constantly bored in class, but is still very smart. She’s bold, and isn’t afraid to show it. If you get on her bad side, watch out. She can fight. She’s tolerant of pain, heartbreak and heartache, because she’s had her fair share of it in life. She’s very hesitant to talk to anyone she’s just met.  Is very quick on her feet, and quick to throw a punch. Will fight anyone who questions her. She is brave, but gets to reckless at times. She trains a lot, so it’s a bit rare to see her not running.  A high functioning sociopath. 

Clothes: (Do they have a uniform?) She has a black long-sleeve shirt, black pants, and black boots. Has a black jacket. 

Notable skills: She is a very good fencer. She is good at archery, but doesn't really show it. She is good at spying/deductions/observations. Good actress/liar. 

Family: She is a orphan. 

Weaknesses + flaws: She has horrible trust issues and only trusts the people she must. She has insomnia, so she never really seems to have enough sleep. Struggles with self-harm. 

Relations with other characters: Read Arabella's Relations

Name: Arabella

Town: Hazelnut

Looks: She has long black hair. Brown eyes. Pale. 

Personality: Bubbly, kind, optomistic, caring, smart, mischievous, fun, independent, creative. Can be a bit wacky.Openminded.  Basically Mira's complete and total polar opposite. 

Clothes: She normally wears a long blue dress that flows around. She normally wears black boots or black heels(Unless Mira makes her wear something,"More suitable for a princess."

Notable skills: She is a very good actress, and usually uses it to make people stop annoying her. She is a good singer/artist, although she highly doubts that. 

Family: Queen+ King of Hazelnut

Weaknesses + flaws: She has low self-esteem. She doesn't do well among people. She can be easily distracted if something heavily intrigues her. 

Relations with other characters: She gets along fine with the other royalty in other towns. For anyone who wishes to know: She and Mira are dating. No one knows because she wishes to keep it a secret. However the other  characters can notice things between them. 

Mods, please let this through!

• Posted at:

Lani

And Annie(July)

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Bump!

• Posted at:

THE NAMES TAYLOR. GIRLS RULE! RP Queen!

I like Miraculous Ladybug!

I'm just a girl who likes to rp.

I also like to write stories.

Rise of shadows rp!: /351367

Percy Jackson Rp!: /352738

Front sm

amethystauthor17

aka CookingArt4

I can write a POV tomorrow after school and either before or after I do my word count for Camp NaNoWriMo.

• Posted at:

Amethyst

Writer, Singer, Dancer

Front sm

dragonbeliever530

When are we supposed to start POVing?

• Posted at:

Queen of Sevens! 

~QibliWatcher~   

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Bump!

• Posted at:

Front sm

sapphirephoenix471

aka DolphinAmber136

POV's can start whenever! Amethyst, Ill post one after yours, but if you don't have the time, I'll go ahead with mine.

• Posted at:

Safire

⬧♋●◆⧫♋⧫♓□■⬧ ■♏❒♎⬧

"...Vol-tron...?"

Fix me in 45

\(o-o)z

Front sm

amethystauthor17

aka CookingArt4

Can you go ahead? I probably won't be able to post until tomorrow after school or Saturday.

• Posted at:

Amethyst

Writer, Singer, Dancer

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

BUMP!

• Posted at:

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

@Luana here our nice Snowflake royal family is,

The queen and king, Queen Arulea and King Jasper, Luke the oldest at 19, Cora the second oldest at 16, Jasper the third oldest at 14, Lilly and Lucy the twins at 11, and Ella the youngest at 8  

• Posted at:

Some glow, some don't, 

But in the end, 

-Cara/Me

Front sm

sapphirephoenix471

aka DolphinAmber136

Sorry I took so long! Got a little busier than expected. Here's my post!

Safire's POV

"Jaaaasper!" I called out to the stables, waving a scroll in my hand. "Priority mail from Honeydew!"

Jasper came out shortly after, brushing the straw out of his dark hair. "Priority mail? Like, from the royal family?"

I nodded in confirmation. "It's from Kyle. I haven't looked inside, obviously, but it must be horse related.

Jasper smiled as he took the scroll from my hand, and began to read it. "You're comfortable enough with them to not use their titles, hm?"

I smiled too, briefly remembering the adventures I'd had with my friends from different kingdoms. I missed them, but they were never too far away. "I guess you could say that".

After a few minutes of silence, Jasper looked up from the scroll, eyes filled with excitement and apprehension. "He says he needs a riding horse. Honeydew mares have been bare recently, and there aren't many horses. He says he and Queen Amethyst will visit next week sometime to look at ours!"

I snickered. "Amethyst's probably coming along to babysit her brother."

Jasper looked almost shocked, before smiling a little too. "I'm excited."

I smile again. "Me too, it's been so long since I've seen the two of them."

To get the stone rolling :)

• Posted at:

Safire

⬧♋●◆⧫♋⧫♓□■⬧ ■♏❒♎⬧

"...Vol-tron...?"